Page 178 of 440 FirstFirst ... 78128168173176177178179180183188228278 ... LastLast
Results 3,541 to 3,560 of 8782

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Moai Head: This is a cool sheet. I thought once of having a Hotu Matu'a sheet whose been Innocent Monster-ized into being conflated with the Moai heads (as a symbol of both prosperity and ruin) so this reminds me a little. The explanation of "fortune particles" feels oddly technical for how Magecraft is typically demonstrated in the Nasuverse IMO but it's an interesting idea. The basic concept of good fortune accruing karmic debt that culminates in an overflow of bad fortune works well to represent the fall of Easter Island.

Blog Entries
    all these creative takes on these figures and in the end, if FGO ever releases a servant for it, it is an Alt of that Ganesha girl, just with the statue as her first ascension or something.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So after reading Fortuna's Curse Arts Skill (I'm aware it's just another translation of Witchcraft) I decided to add it to my Aton/Malakh sheet, fleshing out the mention of her curse-based Magecraft in the original.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I am in this new HGW RP and I am playing as my very first servant that made. It is almost complete, I just need to figure out his NP chant. Anyone can help me out with this.

Heavens Stars, Prayers of the Fallen
    Type: Anti-Army

This noble phantasm open's up Heaven’s Gate to unleash 40 light arrows from the stars above to strike down his foes in a volley of the spirit of the Mujahid’s . There several levels of this bow being sealed by two phantom spirit cores of the Prophet Muhammad parents. By retreating, he can release the souls of Mohammad's parents to boost his attack.

This noble phantasm came from the anecdote from the prophet Muhammad that states “Shoot Sa’ad and let my parents be your ransom for Allah will always guide arrow to strike true.” With this Sa’ad manages to one shot killed several of the enemy soldiers while in a standing his ground.
    Yeah, I am a bit struggling with this one. Though I did want this chant to Have a Shirou/Archer vibe with it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Maybe part of it could be "I have withstood the might of countless armies, now, at his command, Heaven's Stars" ? Might be a bit derivative tho
    Last edited by jishara; June 21st, 2022 at 11:28 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, a general question I have that I just want to see other opinions on. Would characters from authors like H.P. Lovecraft count for normal servants, or modern fiction? Because the modern fiction link in the Servants thread says anything post 1900's, but he is so early in the century, and the adventures of most of these characters easily blendable, that it feels like something that could be in the servants thread.

Also, would a personal skill that allows creator servants(authors, directors etc.) access to the works of those that came after them, but were set in the same franchise/universe, be a fair idea? Mainly looking at people like Lovecraft, Stan Lee, or George Lucas?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think it definitely qualifies to the regular thread simply because of how much FGO has been integrating the mythos into the Nasuverse.
    At the same time, writing them as if they actually existed or the story happened in some way is really against what TM has been doing with Lovecraft's work so I don't think it makes much sense to do it.

You skill idea is cool though, specially for Lovecraft, I don't know about those other two.

Blog Entries
    You know that viral multi-purpose AI text generator people use to write funny greentexts and anecdotes with?
    Well, on a whim I tried to prompt it to make Fate Servant sheet and... it kind of worked?

This is what I got from the AI:

Spoiler:

Rider-class Genghis Khan

Class: Rider

Servant: Archer

Master: Shirou Emiya

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Sex: Male

Height/Weight: 210cm ・ 106kg

Attribute: Earth

STR: B

CON: B

AGI: C

MGI: A

LCK: B

NP: C

Class Skills

Riding: A

The class skill of Rider and Saber. It is said that this class is the only one where the Riding skill can be used in combat. It is possible to ride not only normal horses, but also magical beasts and even dragons.

Archery: A

The Archer class skill. The ability to use a bow and arrow. It is said that this is the original weapons of the Rider class.

Personal Skills

Fierce God: B

A Personal Skill. A skill that expresses the fact that he was a fierce general who was feared as a god by his enemies. It increases the damage dealt by his arrows.

Battlefield Command: A

A Personal Skill. A skill that represents his ability as a strategist

It's barely half a sheet and most of the times it would not even include a NP but still pretty impressive nonetheless.

- - - Updated - - -

Some of the more comprehensive AI-generated sheet:

Spoiler:
    write a Fate Servant sheet of Genghis Khan

Name: Genghis Khan

Class: Saber

Alignment: Chaotic Good

Parameters:

STR: D

CON: D

AGI: C

MGI: B

LCK: E

NP: A

Command Cards:

Arms Master

Battlefield-Shaking Charge

Conquest of the Known World

Flame of the Mongol Horde

Unstoppable Onslaught

Skills:

Charisma: C

Leadership: A

Tactics: A

Martial Arts: A

Historical Knowledge: A

Noble Phantasm:

Conquest of the Known World: A

Genghis Khan's personal army, the Mongol Horde, was one of the most feared military forces in history. Capable of traversing vast distances and decimating entire civilizations, the Mongol Horde was a force to be reckoned with.

Leadership: A

As the founder and first emperor of the Mongol Empire, Genghis Khan was a great leader and strategist. He was able to unify the warring Mongol tribes and lead them to conquer much

- - - Updated - - -

Anyways, here's the link to the AI if you want to try it out yourself
    https://beta.openai.com/playground
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow what? That's damn impressive. Is this thing sampling BL somehow?

- - - Updated - - -

AUTOMATED SIMO HAYA GENERATOR

Spoiler:
    Name: Archer Simo Haya

Role: Archer

Class: Archer

Attribute: Neutral

Alignment: True Neutral

Titles: The Steadfast, The Unmoving

Height: 6'0"

Weight: 165 lbs

Eyes: Amber

Hair: Black

Personality:

Archer Simo Haya is a calm and collected individual who always strives to maintain a sense of neutrality. He is fiercely independent and has a strong belief in personal freedoms. He is also a highly skilled archer who always manages to hit his target, no matter the odds.

Background:

Archer Simo Haya was born and raised in the small village of Haya in the Kingdom of Archeron. He was always a skilled archer and was appointed as the village's chief archer at a young age. He served the village well for many years, but eventually grew tired of the constant fighting and conflict. He left Haya in search of a more peaceful life and eventually found himself in the city of Archeron.

Archeron was a far different place than Haya and Simo soon found himself caught up in the city's

- - - Updated - - -

Heh

Saber Artoria

Class: Saber

True Name: Artoria Pendragon

Servant Alignment: Lawful Good

Titles: The Once and Future King, Knight of the Round Table

Appearance: Artoria is a beautiful woman with long blonde hair and blue eyes. She is always seen in a white dress and armor.

Personality: Artoria is a brave and noble woman who always puts others before herself. She is selfless and always puts duty first. Artoria is also very kind and compassionate, always looking to help others in need.

Skills:

-Expert Swordsman: Artoria is an expert swordsman, able to wield her sword with great skill and precision.

-Leadership: Artoria is a great leader, able to inspire others to follow her and fight for what is right.

-Strategy: Artoria is a master strategist, able to think ahead and plan her moves carefully.

Class Abilities:

-Magic Resistance: Artoria has a natural resistance to magic, making her resistant to most spells and effects.

-Riding: Artoria is an expert rider, able to ride any horse with ease.

-Unyielding Courage: Artoria is always brave and courageous, even in the face of danger. She will never back down from a fight and always stands up for what she believes in.

Noble Phantasm:

-Excalibur: Artoria's most famous weapon, Excalibur is a powerful sword with the ability to cut through anything. It is said that only Artoria can wield the blade.

-Excalibur: Avalon: Artoria's second Noble Phantasm, Excalibur: Avalon is a sword that can heal any wound. It is said that only those who are pure of heart can wield the blade.

Blog Entries
    Pretty decent Thor sheet template.
    Spoiler:

Class:

Saber

True Name:

Thor

Alignment:

Lawful Good

Male

Height/Weight:

6'6"/640 lbs.

Attribute:

Earth

STR:

B

CON:

B

AGI:

C

MGI:

C

LCK:

A

NP:

B+

Class Skills:

Charisma: A

Noble Phantasm:

Mjolnir: B++

Thor's hammer, capable of destroying anything it strikes.

Passive Skills:

Divine Core of the Goddess: A

Thor's divine lineage grants him great power.

Thor's Blessing: A

Thor is blessed by the gods, granting him great strength.

Battle Continuation: A

Thor is a skilled warrior who can fight on even when wounded.

Divine Protection of the Thunder God: A

Thor is protected by the gods, granting him great resilience.

Personality:

Thor is a brave and noble

I reckon this AI would be useful for drawing inspiration when in mind drought. I have to admit, AI tech is getting pretty scary recently lol.

Blog Entries
    Hi everyone, quick question, do you think a servant from a story written at a point between 1900-1905 could go to Create-a-Servant?

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think it's plausible. Especially if you go with the angle that this Servant is actually a real historical figure who got relegated to tales for some reason, similar to Fate's take on Holmes and Jekyll.

Blog Entries
    I'm planning that. Thank you for your feedback!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    So, a general question I have that I just want to see other opinions on. Would characters from authors like H.P. Lovecraft count for normal servants, or modern fiction? Because the modern fiction link in the Servants thread says anything post 1900's, but he is so early in the century, and the adventures of most of these characters easily blendable, that it feels like something that could be in the servants thread.

Also, would a personal skill that allows creator servants(authors, directors etc.) access to the works of those that came after them, but were set in the same franchise/universe, be a fair idea? Mainly looking at people like Lovecraft, Stan Lee, or George Lucas?
    treat the HPL characters as weak phantoms and merge them with someone that actually qualifies as a servant. Some authors are maybe able to merge themselves with them, but idk if lovecraft himself would do that.
    The personal skill idea works well with him tho. He was one who actively pushed others to use his works and develop it further. But draw a line until when. Letting him use a character that was created by Marvel, even if inspired by him, would be really questionable.

And damn the AI stuff is weird. If one didnt know, one might think its a real sheet from a newcomer.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey
    treat the HPL characters as weak phantoms and merge them with someone that actually qualifies as a servant. Some authors are maybe able to merge themselves with them, but idk if lovecraft himself would do that.
    The personal skill idea works well with him tho. He was one who actively pushed others to use his works and develop it further. But draw a line until when. Letting him use a character that was created by Marvel, even if inspired by him, would be really questionable.
    A fair point, although one I might have to bypass. Short explanation being, I am pretty firmly in the group of Lovecraft being at least a Grand Foreigner candidate. However, I would not be designing my first version with that in mind. The reason I bring it up is that we have seen at least one NP in the past which cost the servant the Grand position for the activation. In Lovecraft’s case, I took an idea mentioned in Dream quest of Unknown Kadath, that being that everything is a fragment of a greater archetype, as infinitum till the ultimate Archetype.

The idea basically goes that, for all his faults, Lovecraft noted the Outer Gods as a threat to humanity, and attempted to seal us from them, fragmenting his archetype in the process. Those fragments became the normal Lovecraft servant, and his characters, who due to their origin as part of a Grand, hold just enough strength, in a few cases at least, to become their own servant. Although others are phantoms.

As we know the Foreigner class is around, he failed, so may have a secondary theme running through the sheets of an argument to reform the Archetype, with some for and others against.

As for the skill, which I’m aiming to call Living Legacy, you have a fair point. I was intending to give Lovecraft an EX as his name has literally become synonymous, but reach to far and it stops being fun. May have to nerf it through personality or something. Do want to clarify that I brought up Stan Lee and George more for fun/joke sheets in the work of them as Watcher and Launcher respectively, and not because of Lovecraftian entities in their works. Fair criticism either way.

Back to working on Tolkien, and sorry if this was a bit ranty.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Grand Foreigner
    Extra Classes don't have crowns.

Blog Entries
    That and i do not believe that lovecraft itself is that significant in the grand scheme of things. I wouldnt even make him a proper Foreigner even.
    He was just a rscist dude and notions that he tried to seal them or whatever is far out of his league.
    Hpl as a servant is probably the gentleman from the salem sg.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey
    That and i do not believe that lovecraft itself is that significant in the grand scheme of things. I wouldnt even make him a proper Foreigner even.
    He was just a rscist dude and notions that he tried to seal them or whatever is far out of his league.
    Hpl as a servant is probably the gentleman from the salem sg.
    Fair, perhaps a bit to much credit on the man's part, especially considering his famously terrible positions. I do still see him as a Foreigner, however probably via the combination idea you mentioned earlier, since if I'm not mistaken Randolph Carter was something of a self insert/idealised version character for him. Regardless I'm probably going for another class, although may keep that combination... or use different combos to validate different classes.

Also, thanks for the Grand reminder. Kinda keep forgetting that part, despite how many times friends have reminded me.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey Kamera. I just discovered that Plotinus (the founder of Neoplatonism) and proclus wrote that the demiurge of Plato’s timaeus (who is the same as the intelligence that contemplates the one and the platonic forms) was assisted by zeus, Poseidon and Pluto/hades in creating the world and/or IS the same as zeus. I feel like this could be REALLY important if you ever do an alt class zeus or Poseidon or hades sheet.

Blog Entries
    I know..
    Quote Originally Posted by Plato 3rd NP
    Demiourgos Aletheia
    Give Your Truth, My Gods, Concerning Good
    Type: Anti-World
    The True Form of the Gods.
    A recreation of the Aletheia of the Machine Gods of Atlantis. It is a hypothetical God based on the entity behind the creation of the Machine Gods and the Universe itself. The World Building-Purpose Universal Artificer-Type Simulation Computer Demiurge.