Page 193 of 439 FirstFirst ... 93143183188191192193194195198203243293 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,860 of 8777

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Has anybody ever justified genderbendi someone by simply having them choose to be a girl da Vinci style. Da Vinci is by far my favourite fate genderbend and I wonder if anyone has genderbent someone in a similar way.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Has anybody ever justified genderbendi someone by simply having them choose to be a girl da Vinci style. Da Vinci is by far my favourite fate genderbend and I wonder if anyone has genderbent someone in a similar way.
    Da Vinki's a bit of a special case, getting the option to choose her form after her caster body's death- meaning she's actually a pretty cool trans rep. But initially, it was because of the association of her greatest work, the Mona Lisa, iirc.
    The Throne is funky.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    To be honest. Da Vinci is one of my favourite fate waifu’s and my favourite genderbend because having her straight say “screw you. I choose to be a girl and you can’t stop me” is such a power move.

I’ve also always wonder if a summoned servant Plato would look like a male da Vinci due to Raphael portraying Leonardo as Plato and Michelangelo as Aristotle. I’d imagine that that would have something to do with Plato’s appearance.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I’ve also always wonder if a summoned servant Plato would look like a male da Vinci due to Raphael portraying Leonardo as Plato and Michelangelo as Aristotle. I’d imagine that that would have something to do with Plato’s appearance.
    On a similar note, I wonder if an adult Cesare Borgia (unlike the shota one we got in Requiem) would be summoned as a straight-up Jesus-face due to the (incorrect) belief that his portraits may have inspired modern depictions of Jesus.
    Pretender Jesus-Borgia? Daddy Rodrigo would be proud.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Screw it. Pretender Raphael as a genderbent (male) da Vinci with a noble phantasm based on replication and forgery.

Blog Entries
    Pretender Jesus Borgia may function on a base level, but idk how they would work outside "we share a face, yo"

Pretender raphael-vinci makes no sense
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Pretender Jesus Borgia may function on a base level, but idk how they would work outside "we share a face, yo"
    Let's see... Machiavelli's Il Principe painted Cesare as an "ideal ruler" of sorts, and some controversial takes on the guy even went so far as to paint him as a "savior of Rome". Now replace "Rome" with "the world" through some conceptual fuckery reminiscent of Romulus-Quirinus and/or Umu, and you get... Jesus-Borgia, ideal ruler and savior of the world.

...Eh, might work as a Halloween joke, if nothing else.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Finally got done with Simo, how does he look?

Hassan of the White Snow

Identity:
    Simo Häyhä

Class:Assassin

Other Qualified Classes: Archer

Alignment: Balanced Neutral

Armament(s): Fused Rifle and SMG

Summoning Catalyst: A Rifle round, with the Finnish word "Salamurhaaja", assassin, etched into it

History:
    Born in 1905 in southern Finland near the Russian Border to a pair of farmers, Simo experienced an ordinary childhood, with the notable exception of performing exceedingly well in local shooting competition awards. After a short stint in the Finnish militia civil guard starting at age 17, he would enter military service, attending an officer's academy, but would not receive sniper training until one year before WWII.
    But once it began, Häyhä went on a metaphorical TEAR as a sniper- very notably using his smg, and a rifle without a scope- to secure over 200 confirmed kills, over 500 by the estimate of his fellow soldiers, and by his own records.
    All of this was done in under 100 days.
    For this prowess, he was awarded the moniker of "The White Death" for propaganda purposes by his government, and "The Magic Shooter" by his peers. However, he would eventually take an explosive round from an enemy Russian soldier. Which would destroy the left half of his jaw and cheek, though he would survive.

After the war, he would live peacefully for the remainder of his life, passing away in 2002.

Constitution as a servant:
    Simo is, by technical classification in this form, a gestalt servant, his own spirit origin added to that of an unnamed Hassan, in a similar fashion to that of his summoning catalyst. For this reason, he manifests with his rifle physically fused to his arm (the bone itself making up a good part of the forestock) as he himself is not whole in this state. His master theorizes he would probably be linked to some Finnish natural or mythological phenomena if she had not done so.

Personality:
    Similar to how he was reported to be in life, Assassin is a respectful, quiet man who tends to keep to himself. He never married, and lived alone, though despite this, reportedly had a circle of friends and associates that included generals and even the Finnish president. As his accomplishments in killing were lauded during the war, he saw it as simply a duty, one that was even regrettable, his personal accounts addressing his kills as his "sin list". He's modest to a T.

Height: 160 cm
    Weight: 122 lbs
    Appearance: It should be noted that his left arm is disproportionately large as compared to the relatively slim build he sports otherwise, as it has the function of absorbing the recoil of the rifle built with his forearm.

Servant Parameters:
    Str: D
    End: C
    Agi: B
    Mana: C
    Luck: D

Class Skills:
    Presence Concealment: A A skill that hides one's presence as a Servant. Suitable for spying. It is possible to disappear completely and become nearly impossible to be detected. The rank of Presence Concealment drops considerably when preparing to attack. Simo famously would put snow in his mouth to cool his breath and avoid the vapor from breathing, as well as heavily use camouflage, worn and otherwise
    Independent Action: B- It is possible for a Servant to stay in the world for two days without a Master. However, this is the ideal value achieved by maximally conserving mana and avoiding battle and Noble Phantasm usage. Traditionally an archer skill, Simo possesses it, albeit as a lower rank due to it being his preferred class.

Personal Skills:
    Battle Continuation C: A skill that allows for the continuation of combat after sustaining mortal wounds. It will also reduce mortality rate from injury. This Skill represents the ability to survive and/or the mentality of one who doesn't know when to give up, consisting of one's strength of vitality in predicaments. Simo receives this skill for the facial wound he endured, which had him originally put atop a pile of dead bodies by his comrades, before he moved enough to indicate life. However, this skill is not incredibly useful, due to his low Endurance parameter.

Marksmanship A: A skill representing all-round shooting techniques, which includes quick drawing and trick shooting by means of small arms. Simo's quality of skill shown even in his youth awards him an A rank in this ability, as well as his choice of not using a scope when sniping. According to Major Tapio Saarelainen—who met Häyhä several times and has written five books about him, including his biography Saarelainen notes that during his Civil Guard training, Häyhä once hit a target 16 times from 150 metres away in just one minute. "This was an unbelievable accomplishment with a bolt action rifle, considering that each cartridge had to be manually fed with a fixed magazine that held together five cartridges."

Hawkeye C+: A a visual ability that is also called Clairvoyance. This is generally a must-have ability of the Archer class. It is also frequently used during scouting. Simply looking from a high location is sufficient to fully survey a town and search for enemies. In addition, Clairvoyance will affect the accuracy of bows. It connotes superior visual perception and dynamic occipital capture, such as to supplement the long-range aiming of projectile weapons. Simo is rewarded a positive modifier to this skill through accounts (and showings) of near supernatural eyesight during his life. According to Saarelainen, "Häyhä was able to estimate distances with an accuracy of 1 metre (3.3 ft) up to 150 metres (500 ft)."

White Death A: A skill unique to Simo, a variant of disengage that lets him avoid most ordinary attacks by briefly dematerializing into a snowstorm, therefore dodging most physical attacks. He may also use this form to travel.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Vahvistamattomat Tapot A: When chambering a round, Simo expends mana to bestow upon the bullet raw, unadulterated mystery. Due to the fact that so many of his kills were unconfirmed, this mystery provides the unique effect of a split existence- it both does, and does not exist at the same time, much like his kills, and thus can go through objects and magical barriers. However, this ability is INCREDIBLY costly, and still requires his aim. It is also still detectable, as it still exists.

Design Notes:
    - Of course, another one of my Fighting game fate servants, this time of the zoner/counter character gameplay archetype
    - Because of the simplicity of his design, he's the first one I'm actually planning on implementing and doing spritework for, as it'll be good for solidifying overall visual style
    - The idea of him being a technical gestalt hassan comes from a few places:
    1. When deciding a roster, I wanted to use Gramps on the opposing side, since I admittedly didn't have a lot of popular servants, and thus needed a reason for him to manifest without there being a beast. Cue a servant who was falsely summoned under the method in which to summon a Hassan, uttering or inscribing the word "assassin", the master forcefully adding someone to the order. Hence, the man himself to see who's claiming.
    2. Visually, the hassans are visually really distinct, and it provides design opportunities that are otherwise unavailable with the appearance he logically needs to have with his individual legend. Plus, it works as a wonderful inverse of the traditional hassan colors.
    3. As told to me by other people in the thread when first pitching him as part of the list, he's apparently really overdone- so I wanted what would hopefully be at least a bit original with this choice.
    4. I've long held the idea that the hassans are ripe for creative ideas in getting them out of their only normally possible class, through gestalt servantry- My future sheet of Lancer Cursed Arm, Lancer of the Blessed Hand, being one I'll do eventually. Simo is a reverse of the process.
    - Additionally, in the war, he has an interesting dichotomy with Robin Hood who is an archer who works best as an assassin, while Simo is an assassin who works best as an archer.
    - If I were to make an archer form, I'd actually make it as him as an older man, very similar to William Tell.
    - Guns are just fucking cool man, idk what else to tell you.
    Last edited by Vididii; July 21st, 2022 at 02:07 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, I'll keep praise for the actual post, so I'll just go with criticism mainly. There isn't much, as overall I really like the idea you went with, but two points stand out most.
    1. His battle continuation skill may be a bit high. Yes, he survived a wound that should have killed him, but looking at other people with C rank, I'm not completely sure he matches. A D rank may be a bit more suitable, but this is more a nitpick.
    2. I think the Hassan should feature a bit more, at least in some of the flavour texts. Yes, it is a nameless one, but Strange Fake proves how powerful even a Hassan candidate can be(although to be fair, false assassin is an exceptional monster, but you get the idea.)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    Hmm, I'll keep praise for the actual post, so I'll just go with criticism mainly. There isn't much, as overall I really like the idea you went with, but two points stand out most.
    1. His battle continuation skill may be a bit high. Yes, he survived a wound that should have killed him, but looking at other people with C rank, I'm not completely sure he matches. A D rank may be a bit more suitable, but this is more a nitpick.
    2. I think the Hassan should feature a bit more, at least in some of the flavour texts. Yes, it is a nameless one, but Strange Fake proves how powerful even a Hassan candidate can be(although to be fair, false assassin is an exceptional monster, but you get the idea.)
    1. That was the part I was m ost iffy on, so good to know, I'll probably do that

2. I'll make sure to add some stuff in on the final sheet, good point

As always, thanks a bunch man

Blog Entries
    So, just a question. This idea is a long way coming, but would an Alfred Nobel that is based on the idea in peoples minds of the war profiteer that the famous obituary that caused his turn around painted him as, be more appropriate as an Alter, or just have a ridiculously high innocent monster skill?

On a different point, and for a closer to present sheet, I have an idea for a Caster based on the idea of Witches Coven made up of famous witches, who would be phantoms, gestalting together an attaching themselves to Alice Kuonji to be summoned. Would anyone have suggestions of witches to include?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So, just a question. This idea is a long way coming, but would an Alfred Nobel that is based on the idea in peoples minds of the war profiteer that the famous obituary that caused his turn around painted him as, be more appropriate as an Alter, or just have a ridiculously high innocent monster skill?

On a different point, and for a closer to present sheet, I have an idea for a Caster based on the idea of Witches Coven made up of famous witches, who would be phantoms, gestalting together an attaching themselves to Alice Kuonji to be summoned. Would anyone have suggestions of witches to include?
    Alter would make sense, but ridiculously high IM would be funny as shit

As for witches, some that come to mind are the hags from Macbeth, The great White Witch from Narnia, Baba Yaga, and the 4 witches of Oz, though they could probably be their own thing

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aradia

This may be of interest to you.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey, can someone link me to one of the servant concepts that have the sadomasochistic constitution skill? Working on Albert Fish rn, wanted to maybe give that to him. Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    Hey, can someone link me to one of the servant concepts that have the sadomasochistic constitution skill? Working on Albert Fish rn, wanted to maybe give that to him. Thanks!
    Well, I could find two examples. Albert Fish and Echidna. I'll dig around and add any others I can find, but as far as I know, these are the only two obvious examples.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I could find two examples. Albert Fish and Echidna. I'll dig around and add any others I can find, but as far as I know, these are the only two obvious examples.
    Just what I was looking for, thanks dude

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’ve got some ideas for the lore and abilities of a Ptah, viracocha or even platonic demiurge type servant if any of you are curious or interested in doing one.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I’ve got some ideas for the lore and abilities of a Ptah, viracocha or even platonic demiurge type servant if any of you are curious or interested in doing one.
    Why not do it yourself man? You've got a tone of great ones, I'd love to see what you could do with a full concept!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey legendary, I’ve got a crazy idea for a counter to lucifer involving viracocha and Inca mythology. It’s a bit out there and involves a lot of original lore but I think it can work

Blog Entries
    nine, stop pushing your stuff on others pls
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.