Page 194 of 440 FirstFirst ... 94144184189192193194195196199204244294 ... LastLast
Results 3,861 to 3,880 of 8791

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Hey legendary, I’ve got a crazy idea for a counter to lucifer involving viracocha and Inca mythology. It’s a bit out there and involves a lot of original lore but I think it can work
    Nine, as much as I appreciate the suggestion, I agree with Vididii. You do good work, and I think that these ideas may be given a better due diligence if done by you. Whilst I am happy to see the interest in my Lostbelt Project, to much is in flux at the moment to really solidify things like counters to Lucifer, since I'm still designing basics, like the crypter analogues and their servants.

Plus, as much as it would be interesting, the Inca mythology would work better as a basis for the AoG lostbelt, since the one restriction to who Lucifer's counter is, is that they have to be human.

Also, thanks for the Aradia pointer, it's helped quite a bit.
    Last edited by Legendary Hero of the Chain; July 21st, 2022 at 06:55 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Can I atleast give you the summary and see if you’re interested? I’m really not interested in making servants and am sick of people asking me to make them. Plus this next part is blatantly copypasta’d from someone else who left the forum anyway.

The major difference from nasu is that Ea wasn't alone in the creation of the world nor was the world even created all at once., Ea simply created the country/region of Mesopotamia and the majority Middle East which was originally the First Nation on Earth thus his claim of "creating the world" and "nothingness celebrating creation". However the rest of the earth was still very much a molten inhospitable wasteland which would be claimed and terraformed by other deities such as the Greek/Roman/Atlantan Pantheon, the Chinese Pantheon, and so forth. To bring this into relevance this matters as when taking about groups like the Shinto Gods Isanami and Izanagi who were said to literally birth islands and even features like the stars, or Maui who was said to "fish" up fish so large they became islands, it isn't too far off of the real truth, as while exaggerated most of the geologic features such as major islands, sunken continents, and such are likely due to the gods intervention and them shaping the earth either by their actions and or clashes between them and other powerful forces.

This brings us back to Viracocha, who was said to have birthed or shaped the sun and moon and I think maybe created the world (or something like that). That's not an exaggeration nor a hyperbole, he literally made the sun, moon, and heavens (or at least the version which occurred in his ages of the gods). As far as my interpretation he is quite literally the equivalent of Chaos (as in the figure from greek myth not Nasuverse) to the Greek Gods, he made the entirety of the Andean portion of South America, every stone, very mountain, very object, everything. Even the other gods are nothing more than beings he made which he then divided up his own divine core to give them life and power, bestowing upon them both a role to uphold and rule over a concept or system he created.

Humans were made in a similar process, but were instead made of clay he simply breathed life into. The humans in turn would worship the gods Virachoca created and attribute them personalities which they would take upon themselves, growing into distinct beings from their creator (yet still unbreakably bound to him). His two staves are literal manifestations of his two authorities, his right staff embodies the authority to shape the world as to build a nation, which basically lets him just as he did long go, shape the world itself to his will, basically letting him either shape the existing world to his will or return it to chaos and reshape it into something new. His other Staff is his ability to impose order and law upon creation, basically dictating rule over that which is his. Fundamentally in a territory he controls this lets him basically imposes rules and judgements upon everything within and subject to his domain. Karmic Rejection, of not just servants, but even Noble Phantasms or concepts, would be well within his capabilities as a Primordial God in his domain using his Left Staff.

Way back when the world was forming and things were raising from the chaos that was creation an infinite amount of "possibilities" or possible futures emerged as a result in one of those possible futures emerged Staff God ( haven't hammered out the details yet, maybe they were an ancient human ancestor or such which became elevated to the status of a god, maybe they were just created as a divided spirit of the world [a natural born divine spirit] in order to impose order upon the chaos of the world with them ruling over the area that would become the Andes, who knows and in the grand scheme of things, that's secondary as to what happened next). Now I will be straight I'm borrowing ideas from Bayonetta 2 with this one, Viracocha possessed a set of mystic eyes, mystic eyes which well, I'll let the prototype of the skill I wrote out speak for itself.

Mystic eyes of Oversight [EX]- The fabled mystic eyes possessed by Lancer, that which hold worth and power equal to a divine construct. They are the eyes of the creator, who shaped the sun and the moon in Andean myths, the eyes which oversaw the entirety of their realm and all within it. Beyond that they are the eyes which oversaw Viracocha's own creation, proclaiming a possibility as a certainty set fact. In this way they can be thought of as a conceptual prototype to Laplace’s demon or Independent manifestation, a sort of “power” which emerged from chaos and saw Viracocha in some other time or place, establishing and making what they had seen reality, and. It was these eyes which also ensured that opposed to countless other gods Viracocha had nothing to fear of the White Titan, for to a being such as themselves, one able to constantly confirm their own existence and thus their own life, the only manner in which they could be killed would be for them to be isolated from everything else, be it other worlds and other times, and for this power, their
    eyes
    sight
    to be destroyed. Within any other circumstance they would merely be able to confirm their own existence with their eyes, even from an alternate world or a prior time. Even now, separate from the modern world and residing within the reverse side of the world, these eyes still gaze upon his domain and all within it, be it from the farthest past to the most distant future.

Yeah Virachocha basically ended up creating himself in that they ensured their own creation would happen. I also basically conceived the Andean Pantheon as "a pantheon born of and composed of Viracocha" in that Viracocha much like humans being composed of mud and having life breathed into them in some myths took pieces of his own essence and spirit, removed them from themself, put them into vessels, then combined them with ideas and concepts that they had created (the sun, the moon, the sea, etc.). These vessels would later develop their own sense of self and personality, yet would have their spiritual origin inevitably tied to Viracocha as they was their creator/father/mother/originator. I'm also toying with the idea that Virachoca also may have literally created/started the Norte Chico civilization in a similar process but due to not giving them a role / something to administrate or oversee they lacked any authority and only possessed vestigial amounts of divinity. In that way Viracocha is both the one who oversees and keeps peace among the gods as the head god, however also fulfills the role of being the primordial mother as he but in a sense is also the only "original" god of the Andean civilization as Viracocha created all the others and they partly are connected to Viracocha (so if they dies the rest die with them).
    Last edited by NINE-lives; July 21st, 2022 at 07:58 PM.

Blog Entries
    Sure. At the very least, it would be quiet interesting to see. Also, no pressure on making things. Everybody needs a break.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    So what do you think. Will you use this?

Blog Entries
    Hmmm... probably. It wouldn't be as a Beast counter, but rather as either a .2 or .5 for the AoG part, since it works into part of the metaphysics I designed for the clashing of different timeline trees and would make for a really nice ark that kinda breaks the facade of honour the heroes have, since know they have to go after more than the absolute minimum to try and complete their mission, causing them to start having to outright harm innocents... maybe.

It's exact usage is being debated, but using it in general? That's getting a fairly firm yes.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I imagine him more as an ally who gets summoned into the lostbelt similar to Romulus-quirinus to give the allies a boost before taking off. He’s absurdly busted but you can balance him by having him in situations where he doesn’t always have his powers, the other enemies are strong as shit and he’s holding back out of his sense of ethics and morality. Plus you can make it so the obstacles he goes up again can only be beaten in a specific way that only he can do.

(You better use a dark skinned bishounen faceclaim for him by the way as a courtesy for me giving you this idea)

Blog Entries
    Wow you really saved his stuff despite him having deleted everything he posted over the last years.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Only 3 left of my Fighting Game servants after this, does Fish seem alright?

Berserker of the Obscene Craving

Identity:
    Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish
    Alternative Names: the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, The Boogey Man

Class:Berserker

Alignment: Chaotic evil

Armament(s): Implements of hell in his first stage, his body afterwards

Summoning Catalyst: A butcher's knife with human blood on it

History:
    Hamilton Howard "Albert" Fish (May 19, 1870 – January 16, 1936) was an American serial killer, rapist, child molester, and cannibal who committed a minimum of three child murders from July 1924 to June 1928. He was also known as the Gray Man, the Werewolf of Wysteria, the Brooklyn Vampire, the Moon Maniac, and The Boogey Man. Fish once boasted that he "had children in every state", and at one time stated his number of victims was about 100. However, it is not known whether he was referring to rapes or cannibalization, nor is it known if the statement was truthful.

Fish was a suspect in at least five murders during his lifetime. He confessed to three murders that police were able to trace to a known homicide, and he confessed to stabbing at least two other people. Fish was apprehended on December 13, 1934, and put on trial for the kidnapping and murder of Grace Budd. He was convicted and executed by electric chair on January 16, 1936, at the age of 65.

Personality:
    Fish exists in two extremes- fervent obsession, or an almost hazy silence. Most likely his madness enhancement skill at play, his obsession with murder, torture, mutilation, cannibalism, and various other atrocities, something he took pleasure in discussing and threatening within his lifetime. When asked about topics along the lines of these, he will eagerly and happily discuss all his knowledge, giving advice in proceeding with them whether the asker wants to know or not. Otherwise, he is entirely silent, unless he feels someone is a "kindred spirit", somewhat opening the notion of small talk. However, if that was the case, it would likely not happen, as they would likely be too obsessed with the former topics to engage in it.

At stage 2, the elated excitement becomes a mumbling, rambling obsession, barely coherent, silent no longer, coming from the upper mouth.

At stage 3, regardless of form, speech is lost, only guttural noises remain.

Height: Variable, starting at 168 cm. 2nd stage is roughly double this
    Weight: Variable, starting at 143 lbs 2nd stage is roughly triple this
    Appearance: Fish also possesses a third degree of mutation, though this mutation is dictated by whom/what he has consumed, as well as the environment he is summoned in. In order to progress to his second stage, he must consume the flesh equating to roughly 5 children or adolescents, a servant's counting as twice as potent. To ascend to his third, he must intake three times the initial amount.

Servant Parameters:
    Str: D -> C -> ?
    End: C+ -> B+ -> ?
    Agi: D -> C+ -> ?
    Mana: D -> C+ -> ?
    Luck: D -> C -> ?

Class Skills:
    Madness Enhancement B-: The Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. Fish possesses a negative modifier to this skill, on account of being declared "legally sane" in court, so he could receive the death penalty.

Personal Skills:
    Self-Modification (Mutation) B: The aptitude to remold one's own body or merge one's own flesh with body parts of others. The higher the ranking in this Skill, the further away one is from being a proper hero. This skill is born of fish's extensive history of mutilation inflicted upon himself and others, as well as the natural negative responses the human body has against consuming human flesh. For this reason, Fish cannot actively choose to use this skill, and it will naturally occur upon consuming excess flesh.

Shapeshift D ->E: A Skill that refers to both borrowing bodies and appearance change, one of the abilities of the vampire. Fish gains a low rank of this skill due to his usage of false identities in life to secure targets, as well as his given monikers. This skill will lose a rank starting at Stage 2, allowing him to just barely be brushed off as human in the minds of those see him fleetingly. It is lost entirely if he progresses to Stage 3

Bloodsucking (Cannibalism) B: The act of absorbing another's blood to replenish their own health and physical and/or magical strength. It is one of the powers of a vampire. As the Rank raises, the power of absorption increases. Albert receives this skill both due to his habits in life, as well as his monikers- his variation also allows the same effect via the consumption of flesh, not just blood.

Mana Burst (Blood) D: The increase in performance caused by infusing one's weapons and body with Magical Energy and instantly expelling it. Simply put, recreating the effect of a jet burst by expending large amounts of Magical Energy. Fish's particular version manifests EXCLUSIVELY from his body when struck (though can be utilized purposefully at the Higher end of Stage 2, and Stage 3), as he will gush amounts of magically-charged blood that would not normally be possible from a being his size. It should be noted that the best way to deal with cleanup, if in an area where it cannot be soaked into the earth and dissipate, is with fire, as it will burn easily, but slowly. Additionally, it seems to conduct electricity extremely well, making him vulnerable to it.

(Pulled from Bugs' sheet of assassin Fish- all credit goes to him. D'Med him for permission, but he hasn't responded, fully willing to take it out if need be.)
    Sadomasochistic Constitution C+:
    A skill comprising both Sadistic Constitution as well as Masochistic Constitution. Assassin is neither the singular giver nor the receiver of pain, having reached a state in his paraphily that can be called an equilibrium. In addition to the general effects of the composited skills, Sadomasochistic Constitution allows Assassin to forcibly activate the skill by setting his own body as the target.

Assassin’s complex relationship with pain and pleasure began as a boy, when he realized he enjoyed being whipped by the nuns at the orphanage in which he grew up. The pleasure he felt at the pain was given a religious sanction by God in his warped mind, justifying his unending cruelty to others and himself. Young boys were tortured mercilessly at his hands, but Assassin also invited young boys to torture him in turn; beating his rear raw with a studded paddle. Assassin also infamously inserted over two dozen steel needles into his lower body to ensure he was constantly aroused and in pain.

Noble Phantasm(s):
    Implements of Hell D: A Noble phantasm only available in his first form, they are a set of tools consisting of a meat cleaver, a butcher knife, and a small handsaw, which he utilizes in preparation and acquisition of his victims. While they are notably dulled and rusted, they seem to be enchanted with the ability to cut through flesh like butter

The Spread of Degeneracy B: A passive noble phantasm, contained as a magical pathogen within his blood. While it has no effect on servants, if consumed by humans, they will begin to exhibit the same cravings and feelings he does, cannibalism and insanity included. Upon beginning to partake in the consumption of flesh, after about a child's worth, they will begin to mutate into forms reminiscent of his second stage, culminating in the strength of a servant with E rank parameters, and the singular skill of Madness Enhancement, ranked D. Upon the death and demanifestation of Fish, the blood and its effects will also do so, mutations included. The mutated individuals cannot spread the NP from their own blood, it should be noted.

Design Notes:
    - Once again, one of my Fighting Gam servants. He serves as the midboss in story mode, and his gameplay archetype is of a heavy, albeit with gimmick elements of setplay and stance.
    - His moveset is the one that's the least realized in my mind other than Foreigner, but he would likely be playable in his second stage, with the midboss proper being his unplayable third
    - This one is admittedly a bit of a mess, I might combine some skills, but I think they're also unique enough that they deserve separation. I'm conflicted, so any advice is aprreciated
    - I imagine he's quite picky when it comes to the preparation of his food in his first form, as he stated in a letter to the parents of a child he stole and ate, that it took him about 9 days to do so in his entirety. He's much faster now, due to being a servant.
    - I initially had the idea that he'd be a gestalt servant along with skinwalkers or wendigos, but I want to save that concept for some future servants
    - The Stage 1 headshot actually comes from when I was first thinking of my FG servants, he, Mulan, Armstrong (And possibly Jalter, but I'm thinking of a rework to make her design more fun) being the only ones remaining unchanged- everyone else is pretty similar, but they're definitely not without noticeable differences.
    - The dangling part on his back in the stage 2 pic isn't a tail, but rather the skin from his legs hanging, as he has outgrown them.
    - With Fish, I just really wanted to make something malignant, that could serve as a monster and be something truly unnatural, without making a Beast class servant, since I think that takes away from the sudden, almost inexplicable manifestation of King Hassan to characters who don't know about Simo. Plus, I think it takes away from the horror of him by giving him the specific "evil" servant class. I'd rather people think along the lines of "How the hell did he manifest as a heroic spirit" as opposed to "oh he's a beast, that makes sense".

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This is great.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Hi, I had an odd quick question. I'd love to see what others did for their 100th sheet, as I'm starting to get ready for mine

Blog Entries
    there arent many who did 100 sheets. better search for special occasions

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    there arent many who did 100 sheets. better search for special occasions
    Ah thanks

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey, if y'all are bored, could you answer something for me? I'm looking for general perceptions of shit, so any feedback helps.

Assuming each has an adequate mana supply, and a non-involved master, how would you rank the servants from a lore standpoint in my little FG war scenario? I wanna know so I can avoid certain things coming off as asspulls. From strongest to weakest.
    (Unlinked are canon versions)

Tsuna No watanabe
    Robin Hood
    Percival
    Alexander
    Zhuge Liang
    King Hassan
    Minamoto No Raikou (Berserker)

Gotz Von Berlichingen
    The Morrigan
    Hua Mulan
    Jay Gatsby
    Simo Haya
    Albert Fish

Thanks a bunch!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    For the love of god remove king Hassan. I’m not trying to come off as forceful but king Hassan is literally a grand assassin candidate I don’t even think he’s summonable in a normal grail war.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Nah, I getchu- technically though, he forces himself into being summoned since Simo showed, the original Assassin was supposed to be Yu. Weird situation, he just fades after icing Simo, man came to do one thing.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Besides, I plan on making Armstrong a candidate for Rider, but he's for last

Blog Entries
    The question you ask is not an easy one, however I shall give it a shot. Will be back in about an hour.

Alright, here's what I've got:

Strongest:
    1. King Hassan
    2. The Morrigan
    3. Minamoto-No-Raikou
    4. Percival
    5. Watanabe-no-Tsuna
    6. Gotz Von Berlichingen
    7. Zhuge Lian
    8. Hua Mulan
    9. Robin Hood
    10. Alexander
    11. Simo

Weakest

Unrankable:
    Gatsby
    Fish

So, most of this is some quick eyeballing, and a few positions can be argued, however this is trying to follow the restrictions. Problem is, everyone has counters. If Percy and Hua fought in the right conditions, Percy would loose, as that is a near universal rule. Every servant has their weak point that is exploitable.

As for the Unrankable duo, it's because to much of their strength is dependent on luck.

With Gatsby, he'd be next to Simo on summoning, but if he was lucky enough to encounter everyone before killing someone and having his timer start, he'd have an extra 12 skills, which could boost his strength significantly due to sheer utility, let alone what he might gain in combat potential from those skills.

Fish on the other hand, depends on encounters and discovery. I'd say he is also near the bottom on summoning, but with luck, he'd ascend to middle pretty quickly. Beyond that requires some ridiculous luck. A non-involved master actually hugely hurts him in this case, as I took non involved to mean not providing victims for quick power up.

As it is, in a completely neutral situation, this is where I think they would rank.
    Last edited by Legendary Hero of the Chain; July 22nd, 2022 at 10:21 PM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    The question you ask is not an easy one, however I shall give it a shot. Will be back in about an hour.
    Bless you brother, many thanks

Blog Entries
    What does it look like when servants activate reality marbles but bystanders are not in reach? They vanish for the onlooker but the place where they were stays the same for them, right?

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Pretty much, yeah, for the general case at least. A Reality Marble, whether used by a Servant or a living being, is essentially dragging yourself and others into your internal world. There are still the marks of a Bounded Field in the normal world, but otherwise you're basically gone. The world around it is untouched by that.
    Exceptions apply, of course. For example, Nrvnqsr's Reality Marble, or Nursery Rhyme's, but those are exceptions rather than the rule.