Page 226 of 439 FirstFirst ... 126176216221224225226227228231236276326 ... LastLast
Results 4,501 to 4,520 of 8766

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    BnEl's idea is brilliant, thank you.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Here's a fun idea for someone: Apollonius of Tyana, a Neo-Pythagorean attributed to being like Jesus before Jesus was a thing. He could be Saver, Alter-Ego or Ruler probably.

Blog Entries
    Got some possible new class ideas over from SpaceBattles (actual sheet quality is variable of course): Magical Girl, Temptress, Adventurer, Survivor, Friend, Party-goer, Hunter, Slayer, Counter, Breaker, Agent, Captain, Engineer, Tamer, Martial Artist, Bard, Lawyer, and Diva. Also, here's a link to the Create A Servant 3 thread where I posted some Class ideas from Aminoapps along with that template for a number of custom classes (joke or otherwise).

Blog Entries
    Making Schliemann broke my concentration. Of all places to lose steam, why Chapter 4...? orz

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    Are there any mages associations on mainland europe, like say France?
    Or would the Clock Tower travel there if some curious shit happened there?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    There’s the prague alchemists I think.

Blog Entries
    Might be a Russian mage association. It makes sense for some distorted reason.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Are there any mages associations on mainland europe, like say France?
    Or would the Clock Tower travel there if some curious shit happened there?
    France is between England and Germany, and German families (Zelretch, Einzbern) are still Clock Tower territory, so...
    France is also between England and the Escardos family's Monaco, if you need a second example.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I just remembered the Glascheit family is from Paris.

Blog Entries
    Thought I'd bring up some of the runner-up ideas I considered submitting for this Month's Contest, since I might still make sheets of them later:

Marilyn Monroe - Her and JFK being in the same contest would be... something, I guess. Given I once did a sheet of her elsewhere, I might keep her for a future Revision Contest (or not). Planned classes are Faker or Berserker, possibly Archer or even Foreigner (disputed death)

Marquis de Sade - Uh yeah, the one sheet I thought of that I'm most squeamish about ever writing, and that's saying a lot considering some sheets I've written. Content WarningWe're talking about a guy for whom pouring hot wax onto his rape victims' wounds was just the tip of the iceberg. I did have an interesting NP in mind for him though, one that acts as a Get Out of Jail Free card that minimizes any possible consequences for his actions, unless he's up against a Servant with high enough Luck. Planned class is Berserker

Mitsunari Ishida - It was gonna be him or Otani, thought submitting both would cover too little ground, and I went with Otani since I wanted to submit a nicer Servant after you-know-who. Mitsunari was seriously gonna have a Sho Minamimoto FC though, given he was good with maths in life. Planned class is Saber or Avenger

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NailsInYourFeet View Post
    Thought I'd bring up some of the runner-up ideas I considered submitting for this Month's Contest, since I might still make sheets of them later:

Marilyn Monroe - Her and JFK being in the same contest would be... something, I guess. Given I once did a sheet of her elsewhere, I might keep her for a future Revision Contest (or not). Planned classes are Faker or Berserker, possibly Archer or even Foreigner (disputed death)

Marquis de Sade - Uh yeah, the one sheet I thought of that I'm most squeamish about ever writing, and that's saying a lot considering some sheets I've written. Content WarningWe're talking about a guy for whom pouring hot wax onto his rape victims' wounds was just the tip of the iceberg. I did have an interesting NP in mind for him though, one that acts as a Get Out of Jail Free card that minimizes any possible consequences for his actions, unless he's up against a Servant with high enough Luck. Planned class is Berserker

Mitsunari Ishida - It was gonna be him or Otani, thought submitting both would cover too little ground, and I went with Otani since I wanted to submit a nicer Servant after you-know-who. Mitsunari was seriously gonna have a Sho Minamimoto FC though, given he was good with maths in life. Planned class is Saber or Avenger
    To be fair Sade isn't any worse than Gille De Rais, who became a canonical Servant. It's not like writing about him would mean going into detail about all his atrocities, only enough to characterize him.

Blog Entries
    The difference I guess between Gilles and Sade is that we have a lot more details about what Sade did than Gilles (think whether Gilles was even guilty is still up in the air). I do know at least one sheet someone did for Sade, thought even they admit it's rough

Edit: Also, since I've done sheets for both Glinda and Ozma of Oz, I actually had two different plans for Dorothy. The first was actually for Faker Judy Garland, which'd include acting as Dorothy.

The second would be for Dorothy proper, who I'd planned to be a parody of the 'darker Oz' trend by having her be an angsty teen Dark Magical Girl (or Magus Killer) in contrast to Ozma's more standard Magical Girl. Kinda the inverse of Anju's Dorothy, being dark and edgy on the outside but a good girl on the inside

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Mitsunari would definitely have gotten some momentum votes out of coming out less than a month after his very enjoyed FGO debut.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Mitsunari would definitely have gotten some momentum votes out of coming out less than a month after his very enjoyed FGO debut.
    Ah, would've missed that, given I've only kept up with FGO in the broad strokes. That does remind me of why I stopped making Servants for a while (hard as that may be to believe), since I was worried that they'd just be superseded by later canon, not helped by most Servant lists I can find being out-of-date

(Off-topic: By the way Comun, was wondering you saw my Tsumugi 'sheet', since you inspired it?)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I did, thanks for telling though.

Blog Entries
    Also, three freebies I'm currently not interested in statting myself, thought they'd fit well with this month's Contest:

Iry-Hor, a predynastic pharaoh who's the earliest person in history we know the name of, Kushim, a Sumerian beer manufacturer who's the oldest surviving name we have written down, and Eannatum, Sumerian king of Lagash whose fight with and conquest of Umma is the earliest known battle in history

Granted, we don't have much info on any of them, but I'm sure someone could bullshit something up

Blog Entries
    I think I could do some bullshit with the last one. Anyways, on a different topic, I had an interesting revelation: Jetstream Sam would be a perfect FC for a member of the Shinsengumi or their Servant Universe counterpart.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Honestly the main problem with Shinsengumi fc's for me is that I usually try to include at least one ascension of them wearing that trademark blue haori. Luckily there's no shortage of Shinsengumi anime/manga/otome adaptations over the years for potential fc's. On top of my head are Gintama and Hakuoki.

As someone who's eager to use meme fc's from time to time, I wouldn't mind seeing Sam in a sheet tho.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuramasaMachII View Post
    I think I could do some bullshit with the last one. Anyways, on a different topic, I had an interesting revelation: Jetstream Sam would be a perfect FC for a member of the Shinsengumi or their Servant Universe counterpart.
    Similarly. I feel like Vox akuma would work as a great FC for William blake or some other mystic poet and Dante from nu:carnival would work as a great faceclaim for viracocha or manco capac.

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hey, maybe someone who has more experience with the codes here can help me out. I have a weirdly complicated idea, and I don't honestly know if it's possible.

Basically, I only want a particular part of the text to be clickable, let's say this red part, but I want the entire coloured text to change, like in any normal [COLLAPSE] command.

How would I do that? If that is even possible to begin with.
    Also, yes, I am planning to join the group of people with unreasonably high amounts of Collapses in their sheets. But hear me out, it would be really cool for like a single sheet.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

Blog Entries
    Not doable to my knowledge. Del might know something I don't though.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024