Page 227 of 440 FirstFirst ... 127177217222225226227228229232237277327 ... LastLast
Results 4,521 to 4,540 of 8782

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

I can't believe it's not Rider! DesReploid's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm honestly expecting it to be impossible, but I'm like an 80-year old when it comes to codes like these, so I figured I might as well ask if some coding wizard has a spell I could shamelessly copy-paste.
    《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

My Servant Compendium

《 ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ ★ ~~ 》

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's impossible.

You could underline only the phrase you want to give the impression of it being the clickable, but illusion would only work until they hovered the paragraph.

Blog Entries
    Ad hoc i can only suggest to use collapse4
    It functions like collapse, but the mouseover does not reveal that it is clickable. So only if you tell the reader to click a specific word or they do it by accident, the whole text changes. But the usual formatting restrictions apply

And now click my text
    Nyanyaaa~ :neco_arc:

edit: i wrote this on my phone and now notice it doesnt work as advertized
    Last edited by DelRey; October 7th, 2022 at 02:45 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Josiah Harlan - Imagine Lord El-Melloi II, being all obsessed with Alexander the Great's legacy, but he's an American Quaker Freemason botanist adventurer, who served two Afghan warlords and a Sikh Maharaj, who later is crowned as a Hazara Prince after freeing them from Uzbek slavers. He also fought in the American Civil War.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    I've long since learned not to fuck with anyone named "Josiah".

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    I forgot who was doing Servants based off the cast from Dietrich's legend, but here's a potential list of knights and heroes from that particular tale(s). And here is one for a number of bogatyrs and their supporting cast for those interested in Russian tales.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I believe that was Skull, but useful none the less.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    https://www.gutenberg.org/files/4531...-h/45315-h.htm

http://www.93beast.fea.st.user.fm/fi.../Jerusalem.pdf

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikiped...%2C_Milton.pdf

Since you are doing William blake as a servant. These pdf’s will probably be extremely helpful for understanding Blake’s religious views and his mythology.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So this is a question that’s been on my mind for a bit, but wasn’t sure if had been answered before. I was wondering what most people use to differentiate between Rider and Voyager for some explorers. For me, I thought it would be best to divide it between when the journey was more impactful than the method, or no singularly important method was used(for example, when a large number are used of various types) and when the method was increasingly impactful to the journey(Francis Drake and the Golden Hind comes to mind for this one)

How do others classify it?
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Hero of the Chain View Post
    So this is a question that’s been on my mind for a bit, but wasn’t sure if had been answered before. I was wondering what most people use to differentiate between Rider and Voyager for some explorers. For me, I thought it would be best to divide it between when the journey was more impactful than the method, or no singularly important method was used(for example, when a large number are used of various types) and when the method was increasingly impactful to the journey(Francis Drake and the Golden Hind comes to mind for this one)

I chose Peron because the famous bit was the journey, not the mount. Bizland was a bit harder of a choice, but I chose Voyager because the journey is far more important then what she used. And Pfeiffer, who's one of my upcoming servants, didn't use any famous mounts but was noted for her journey. The Riders mostly used famous mounts (such as Sayyida Al-Hurra's Pirate Ship or Ayrton Senna's race car) or things which could be conceptualised as them (such as Sergei Prokokiev's composition peter and the wolf and the ship named after Grace Hopper)

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

I kinda hold our Voyager on a pedestal so I wouldn't make explorers into one (though that's obviously what the class will be used for).
    If I did though, I would only do it for ones whose travels were benevolent. No colonizers here. (Again, only because of Voyager. He's a good boy so this should be a good boy class).

Blog Entries
    I was thinking, from what we know about Voyager, whether Kaguya and Dorothy Gale could qualify for the Class? Though it'd probably be easier to just keep them as Foreigner and Assassin, since I'm still a little hesitant to use the Class till we have a second canon example (it being vaguer than Shielder)

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I can see both working out, Dorothy more than Kaguya. For Dorothy, the journey is fairly obvious, while for Kaguya, if you instead interpret her human life as a "voyage" from the moon (her original home) to the earth, it... kinda works? Idk, kinda iffy on that one. Foreigner or MoonCancer might fit better (though I've never made any Voyagers or MoonCancers either).

Blog Entries
    On another, probably worse topic, learning that the Gone with the Wind novel is in the public domain (well, everywhere but the US anyway) has got me thinking what Scarlett O'Hara all of characters would be like as a Servant (I'm imagining Avenger or even Berserker)

That Servants don't need to eat does mean she actually will never go hungry again
    Last edited by NailsInYourFeet; October 8th, 2022 at 02:26 AM. Reason: acknowledgement this is probably a bad idea

Blog Entries
    Voyager Class, one of my babies
    I fully agree with pinetree, it is the good boy class. My take is that Voyager is a class embodying conceptual journeys through space and time. They embody wanderslust, enjoy nature and people, celebrate life, they are a celebration of what makes humanity human in a positive sense. They are not Riders because the way was the goal. Mansa Musa and Ibn Battuta embody this the most on a factual level. Ethnographers, explorers of nature and the like may make candidates too. Conceptual journeys through the afterlife, heaven, hell, time, dreams, human mind, etc.
    But also those who depicted life in its fullness may become one.
    Thats my headcanon and others took part in my wholesome interpretation since then. Which is nice.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    I forgot who was doing Servants based off the cast from Dietrich's legend, but here's a potential list of knights and heroes from that particular tale(s). And here is one for a number of bogatyrs and their supporting cast for those interested in Russian tales.
    I believe that was Skull, but useful none the less.
    While I am grateful that people remember me, I would point out that in regards to that first link, it's people making a roleplay of potential Servants and so some of those ideas contained within are stuff they themselves made up for use in said roleplay and so (while perfectly fine for them) that diminishes its value as an objective source.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

I think Del put it best with the, "eternal journey" aspect- it represents that sort of limitless movement and possibility into the beyond, while Rider more feels representing in the mastery, control, and knowledge of the explored. Hence, the riding skill representing the status of command and control over mounts.

Blog Entries
    On another kinda controversial Servant topic: Reality Marbles. Was wondering if there are any potential Servants that people agree could justify having a Reality Marble?
    I personally try to avoid them except on really rare occasions, with Ataturk being the only Servant I've ever given a Reality Marble (and even then it's more a collective Gallipoli RM, kinda like Ionian Hetairoi), with me usually nerfing any RM ideas to just Bounded Fields instead

Edit: Forgot my Patrick Hamilton sheet had a Reality Marble-related NP, but it could only be used on Servants who already had RMs

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Anyone can have a Reality Marble really. there's two easy steps:
    step one: make them mentally fucked up
    step two: say something cool

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    99% of Servant Reality Marbles aren't like that though. Most of the time it's just some ability manifesting as one without any relation to being their inner world.
    On my part, I've never done one (I think) and I don't plan to. They're very played out. But if I did it would be to capitalize on the concept of externalizing an inner world, and not just summoning their castle/army/etc.