Page 257 of 439 FirstFirst ... 157207247252255256257258259262267307357 ... LastLast
Results 5,121 to 5,140 of 8766

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Hence why its a Lostbelt.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Well, okay. And how is it 'weird'? Are there any other Servants of note beside a reality warper Lucifer?
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 23rd, 2022 at 03:57 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Besides. Legendary is already doing an eden lostbelt and a lucifer inspired by the comic. You probably shouldn’t do it unless you want to steal his thunder.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Why would that matter? I really doubt Legendary is trying to be the exclusive writer of Eden lostbelts lol

Yeah, people don't have exclusive right on a concept just because you were first.

Blog Entries
    even then, Chain wouldnt even be the first of an Eden LB concept i believe.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Foreigners dont have to be outer gods and can in general just be beings foreign to our world/reality right?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah any alien will do.

Could anyone give a sheet some final edits before I post it tomorrow? It's done but I want to ensure it's decent

Blog Entries
    Just to clarify something about a certain skill, despite being called, "For He Is Another Iskander", the name being used in the skill can possibly be replaced for other figures being copied by others like Fakers/Pretenders correct? Not to mention for a little added variation there are two different versions of the skill available: True for a complete copy with no rank degrading and Fake for rank degrading but allowing for the copy to be changed to suit the user's preferences.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't think you're gonna get canonical assurance that the skill can be used with another name for a different Faker, but that should be common sense. No reason not to do it if you want to use the skill.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    "For He is Another Iskandar" is a purely personal skill. If the person in question qualifies for an equivalent skill for someone else, then yes. If they do not, then no.
    It's not a Faker or Pretender skill, just a Personal one that Iskandar's Shadow has.

Blog Entries
    You know I was just thinking about those halfwits from the last Halloween event The Four Corrupts and Six Traitors, and realized that they could make a decent Watcher (Perhaps combined with the Ten Attendants from their fellow novel Romance of the Three Kingdoms) dedicated to making a ruler for their benefit. Though if they have to manifest in a different class I could see both groups merging with another more famous traitorous minister as a power boost and a more stable Saint Graph.

I mean, ten people in one sheet is already a whole lot to juggle. I think the Corrupts and Traitors could work ont heir own.
    Last edited by Alexcoene; November 24th, 2022 at 06:55 AM.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    good day gentlemen.
    I plan on making a new class and may need some guidance

So I was looking through the Beasts and whilst high on something I thought to myself:
    Hey, if Beasts are comprised of the Evils of Humanity, derived from (And I quote the wiki, again, I don't know if it's accurate) " "the karma produced by humanity's progress." ",
    then why should there not be an alternate Counter Force, derived from " The barriers that obstruct humanity's progress" ?
    These new concepts can be considered the "Fears of Humanity"

I think I will call them "Rites".

These "Rites" will only act by merging themselves to Spirit Origins.

I have about 5 "Rite" ideas, and that being:

Rite of Reality (Fear of Reality): Lewis Caroll
    Rite of Mortality (Fear of Death): U.N. Owen
    Rite of Rememberance (Fear of Being Forgotten) : Alan Smithee
    Rite of Hope (Fear of Darkness): Voyager II
    Rite of Ascension (Fear of Uncertainty): Holy Grail Galahad

Feel free to give me suggestions to improve my idea.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, the beasts are already barriers to human progress. Their opposite also exist already, it's the Grands.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    My thought process is that:

While Beasts are derived from the deeds that humanity actively carries/carries out ("beings oppressed/persecuted by humanity, and beings used by humanity for oppression/persecution"),
    Rites are "Physical Manifestations of what collective humanity tend to subconsciously avoid, which makes them human", i.e. Fear of something.

While both act as deterrents to Progress, a Beast acts in such a way that its actions affect the entire collective humanity in a single instance, and a Rite's manifestation acts in such a way that it affects everyone, but everyone experiences it differently.
    From what I can search from the wiki (again, I don't know its reliability), when Beasts are summoned, more Beasts show up in a chain-reaction, and yadayada, Final Evil. But for Rites, there is no chain reaction, no Final "Rite", everything just sort of happens on its own.

Another difference is that Rites rely on Spirit Origins of other servants to gain a corporeal form, and does not warrant the need for Grands to show up, while Beasts already have a corporeal form, and need a Grand to defeat.
    In fact, the rationale is that you are supposed to defeat a Rite without a Grand. They sort of work hand-in-hand to preserve Humanity, since Rites (The manifestation of fear) can be overcome by humans to in-a-sense toughen a person up. It's like how you prepare before entering a ghost house to prevent getting spooked too badly.

Finally, a very crucial difference s that if you fail to defeat a Rite, they'll just go "It's fine, man. You're only human, try again next time.", but if you fail to defeat a Beast, the world gets bleached and everyone gets offed.

Again, I may have made some incomprehensible comments up there, so feel free to correct me and give me suggestions.
    Lallyho.

So they're just throwaway threat with no real repercussions? And honestly, I fail to see how a random murderer from a 30s detective story and an alias for directors who work on things they don't like can affect the world or be on the same level as freaking Galahad.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    As I said, they are only vessels for Rites to manifest, but I'll look it through again to find better candidates.

Well, logically-speaking, I don't think they would even have Spirit Origins to hijack, and I think something that actually did kill people would better represent the fear of death. And I think Alan Smithee would be a bad representation of the 'fear of being forgotten' anyway, since having others forget they worked on crap is exactly what the people who used that pseudonym wanted. Not much of a fear.