Page 277 of 440 FirstFirst ... 177227267272275276277278279282287327377 ... LastLast
Results 5,521 to 5,540 of 8782

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, assistance usually comes in the form of an artifact or some advice, not elbow grease. Very unorthodox, I like.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    does anyone have any idea on how to put colour and font to a collapsible text? the brackets seem to interfere and noparse doesn't seem to be of any assistance.

also, Random, your colour-gradient text looks hella sick, how did you do that?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spelror View Post
    does anyone have any idea on how to put colour and font to a collapsible text? the brackets seem to interfere and noparse doesn't seem to be of any assistance.
    I think that's covered in the Formatting Bible, which is a must-read even if it isn't.
    also, Random, your colour-gradient text looks hella sick, how did you do that?
    By coloring each individual character, I presume. Sites like this one would probably come in handy.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It's in Del's Bible 2. I have found a way through it. :-D

...It's a smiley face because I'm too lazy to go to advanced to switch it.

...I know no cure for evil. DracoScribe's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Gah this is frustrating. What's the name of the skill that basically goes "comes off as non-threatening" but it doesn't lower parameters and seal skills like Powerless Shell? I can't for the life of me remember what it was called nor where I saw it. X/
    Author of:
    Persona 5: Refraction (SV link; FF.net link)
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Chapter 55 on: April 24, 2024 (GMT +8:00)
    Velvet Throne
    My list of my Servants! Still small for now.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Espionage?
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Uncrowned Martial Arts?

Blog Entries
    Ah! That was it! Espionage! Thanks!

Though knowing Uncrowned Martial Arts exists is good too. So thanks for that too.
    Author of:
    "You didn't have to fight for me, you know." "And you didn't have to curl your hair so we'll look even more alike." Ren stared before he softly chuckled, Akira joining him not long after. With one simple decision as a child, Ren Amamiya goes to Tokyo alongside his little sister, Akira. (P5R Sibling AU) (Ren/Ann, Akechi/Fem!Akira)
    Velvet Throne

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    The most useless Skill for the very specific Servant it appears on.

Specifically works when you don't tell people who you are.

"Yes hello I am Karna."

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Alright. How many of you are doing all three of your prompt for secret Santa?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    are you planning on voting? Also, I'm seeing if I have the time to but I might put my all into just one sheet.

Im like so productive, I STILL HAVENT STARTED SOMEHOW SOMEONE HELP ME

- - - Updated - - -

I have all of nahui mictan to read through so like

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One Question Can some one please say what the prompts of the last four Monthly contest were i like to make each one servant from them as excercise ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    September Rework-a-Servant was

This contest's prompt is Good Aligned.

As always, you can rework Servants from canon lore or your own lore, or make alternative or seasonal classes as long they are Lawful/Neutral/Chaotic Good aligned.
    Make sure that their personality actually fits the alignment given. If necessary look up what they mean.
    October Monthly was

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy
    Historical Fact

Literature and Mythology are packed full with incredible, awe-inspiring characters who embody human virtues and vices—but so is History.

For this month’s prompt, how about you dazzle us with someone that once walked in this world, leaving behind tales to remember them by? Kings and commoners, writers and painters, men and women and, why not, even humans and animals alike... As long as they are beings that 「surely existed, one day in the past.」
    November Rework-a-Servant was

Divinities.

Saints and prophets who feel especially close to their god(s), demigods and descendants of ancient deities, people deified posthumously, emissaries of eldritch beings... anything works, so long as the Servant has Divinity (or some similar equivalent) as a Skill.
    December Monthly was

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree
    Syncretism

Having many different histories and mythologies in the same setting means that Type Moon often has to draw connections and justify the existence of different figures by conflating them. Sometimes though, real life has already done it for them.
    The prompt for this month's contest is Syncretism, the combination of different faiths and beliefs. Let's put the phantom fusions and high servntas aside for a minute and take a look at what kind of stuff real life came up with... Or not, justify that syncretism yourself! Draw connections no one's seen before, just be convincing enough!
    EDIT - If you meant to exclude the Rework-a-Servant stuff, then disregard Divinities and Good-Aligned and add these two, from June and August respectively

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey
    Celebration

It's party time~
    I want you all to celebrate! Summer, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, the classics.
    But wait there is more! I wanna see celebrations of culture!
    Graduation ceremonies, new year prayers, fisher festivals, carnivals, funerals, memorials, gender reveals, religious traditions, fathers day, Holi Festival, Oktoberfest, etc.
    Let your Servants be related to some kind of celebration or let them participate in it.
    Unusual Summonings

It's something that's been part of Fate since the start and a staple of the franchise: Servants who, for one reason or another, didn't get summoned as they should.
    A Servant who's not a Heroic Spirit because she's still alive, a fictional hero summoned by another Servant, a Saber split into two due to their twin Masters, one Heroic Spirit split into his fictional and historical halves, a Servant who had his Spirit Origin taken by his wife, an inventor given a better Saint Graph by all the US presidents, a Servants that was permanently changed in a previous summoning, a mixture of many Phantoms who wouldn't qualify by themselves, a Heroic Spirit who is actually a bunrei sent by his own xian self... Anyway, there are plenty of examples and you're all free to make up your own summoning complications.

Some questions I imagine people will have:

Do Alter-Egos/Foreigners/Pseudo-Servants/Innocent Monsters count?
    While these are unortodox, they've become so common in the series that I don't think they count as unusual, no. You can do one of them, of course, but I don't think they qualify solely due to being one of these. There should be more to their situation than that.

What if it's... Super Innocent Monster?
    Sounds good. Like, some Salieri-level stuff and beyond.

What about Pretenders/Beasts?
    Depends on why they're in the class, I guess. Oberon would definitely qualify, for example.

I want to syncretize otherwise unrelated figures due to their legend?
    Yes.

Just be weird and I'm sure you'll be fine.
    Last edited by Serra; January 9th, 2023 at 07:08 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    September Rework-a-Servant was

October Monthly was

November Rework-a-Servant was

December Monthly was

EDIT - If you meant to exclude the Rework-a-Servant stuff, then disregard Divinities and Good-Aligned and add these two, from June and August respectively
    Thank you Serra !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    I hate that feeling when I do a servant where I feel happy over them while working on them, but I have a little voice in the back of my head telling me that it's not good. It happens every time. Usually the truth of it for me is somewhere in the middle: it ends up being mediocre.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if this feeling is unique to me or if other people feel like this too when doing sheets

Blog Entries
    Yoooo, same.

Only this is me with any project~!

Blog Entries
    Aha. Aha. Aha. I get that for pretty much anything I work on. But in my case, it's because I have low self-confidence/esteem so I basically always have that doubt for everything I create, that what I made is stupid, terrible or both. So that usually means for me that it's nowhere nearly as bad as that little voice in my head thinks it is.
    Author of:
    Velvet Throne

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Yep I hate that feeling it happens all the time about everything

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    I hate that feeling when I do a servant where I feel happy over them while working on them, but I have a little voice in the back of my head telling me that it's not good. It happens every time. Usually the truth of it for me is somewhere in the middle: it ends up being mediocre.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know if this feeling is unique to me or if other people feel like this too when doing sheets
    Dang, me too. I agree with Draco that the end result is usually nowhere as bad as I believed it to be, but still, the feeling is there, from time to time.