Page 30 of 439 FirstFirst ... 20252829303132354080130 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i dont see how you could take it that personally. I didnt state that you should stop considering it or discard the idea. You can still do it, but I thought we are on a level where we can state our opinions honestly. Like you told me to not post Freud Id as it was or how we discussed the idea of the HPL The Darkness.
    I just think that the idea you presented is atypical for your style of staying true to the source material.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    About Snorri Sturlson was he not a pagan i wonder now that had still some first hand knowledge of the ancient lores out of pagan view and wording traded knowledge i wonder as there where he lived it was still easier to remain pagan as wholly or be a crypto pagan ?

And about that are there any figure in history that could be hunted of being crypto pagans as they could serve for forreigner class servants ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Snorri Sturluson wasn’t a crypto pagan. Dude attempted to explain the Norse gods as being Greek heroes from the Trojan war. Probably christianized the myth of ragnarok.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot. I seriously considered abandoning this account and going to an alt account because the shipping joke got so grating and annoying. Funny thing is that me and koga are actually on pretty good terms now.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    It's called being firm on the matter. Given you and DelRey's track record, of dragging things far past when they should have ended I figured the best way to make it clear that "Okay this conversation is over" before either of you get any ideas. Plus dude already stated his opinion on the idea, I responded by saying it basically saying I was doing it because I felt like it. When he then continued to try and push what his opinion was or his thought on Norse myth (are/should be) when I didn't care that's when it becomes "stop telling me what to do".

We were. Then you and Royd popped off at me for having the "gall" to have a take on Heracles you didn't like. Then you and Royd (although you were far from alone in that regard) started a campaign of Harassing NINE and Koga. I have Zero tolerance for Bullying as I have been the subject of it before. Regardless of if you thought it was "funny" stop means stop, the moment they said stop that went from a "joke" to you among others harassing and bullying them.

My personal feelings for NINE Koga aside, they are still human beings and desiring of the same respect any of us are due. Not liking someone doesn't give you the right to mistreat them. This even does go into the fact that I have heard more than one story about "jokes" like yours be it on Facebook or any other form of online or public discussion have very real effects on the physical and mental well-being of others, sometimes driving them to depression or much, Much worse.

I know someone who went through depression and attempted suicide. The fact that you also have yet to even make any forum of apology or show any understanding just how severe what you helped start was is more than enough to burn any bridges we had.
    Okay, since you've brought me into this I feel the need to defend myself a little. I'm curious what you mean by "my record of dragging things far past the point they should've ended". I'd love to hear how me making one post about how I didn't agree with your take on Heracles is somehow "dragging things out" or accusing you of having "gall" (I don't know why you included that word in quotes since it appeared literally nowhere in either mine or Del's posts).

I will cop to contributing to the Nine x Koga shipping fiasco however. That was a mean joke and while I felt it was okay since I was targeted by something similar a while back without any ill feelings I should've noticed they genuinely weren't okay with it, especially since Koga is my friend too. In addition Nine being 13 made it wildly inappropriate. I am sorry to both of them for that.

I will say that I think there's a big difference between the shipping thing which you're right to call out, versus just critiquing someone's idea which is innocuous and in fact essential to a healthy discussion.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Since I accept the burning of the bridges from his side, I will not contribute to this discussion any further. So consider discussing this per visitor message or DM before it becomes unnecessary big.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Snorri Sturluson wasn’t a crypto pagan. Dude attempted to explain the Norse gods as being Greek heroes from the Trojan war. Probably christianized the myth of ragnarok.
    Hmm you could have right as he tried in this way to degrade the Gods of other Religions which is for me a bad habit of the christs and other monotheistic religions .

But therer is one genuine pagan document of the german pagan view namely the Merseburg Charms if you wantt o know something about it ! As there are the religious rites oft he pre christian germans included !

Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    It's called being firm on the matter. Given you and DelRey's track record, of dragging things far past when they should have ended I figured the best way to make it clear that "Okay this conversation is over" before either of you get any ideas. Plus dude already stated his opinion on the idea, I responded by saying it basically saying I was doing it because I felt like it. When he then continued to try and push what his opinion was or his thought on Norse myth (are/should be) when I didn't care that's when it becomes "stop telling me what to do".

We were. Then you and Royd popped off at me for having the "gall" to have a take on Heracles you didn't like. Then you and Royd (although you were far from alone in that regard) started a campaign of Harassing NINE and Koga. I have Zero tolerance for Bullying as I have been the subject of it before. Regardless of if you thought it was "funny" stop means stop, the moment they said stop that went from a "joke" to you among others harassing and bullying them.

My personal feelings for NINE Koga aside, they are still human beings and desiring of the same respect any of us are due. Not liking someone doesn't give you the right to mistreat them. This even does go into the fact that I have heard more than one story about "jokes" like yours be it on Facebook or any other form of online or public discussion have very real effects on the physical and mental well-being of others, sometimes driving them to depression or much, Much worse.

I know someone who went through depression and attempted suicide. The fact that you also have yet to even make any forum of apology or show any understanding just how severe what you helped start was is more than enough to burn any bridges we had.
    To be honest i know how bullying is as i had to break with two high schools due to that and mobbing and were actuually also before more a rather Outsider with not many class colleques that were mutual sympathic with me and me to them if that one can say in that way. as to friends in that sense has it never reached as i am in some socially situations rather inept awkward as i am rather a introvert as extrovert person although i try to be a open minded person and appproach others in kind intentions .

Blog Entries
    As it was said that also some in woring servants can be showed here do i wantt o show my Attila as i didnt get finished in time with the contest of delrey \/

Atilla Khan

(Rider)

Height: 198 cm
    Origin: east Europe - western central Asia
    Alignment:Lawfull Evil / Chaotic Evil
    Attributes: Men,Earth
    Weapons: Double Swords, Bow and Arrows ,Spear
    Other Qualifying Classes:Saber,Archer,Lancer,Beresker,Caster,Avenge r
    Likes:challenging fights , the old Customs , his culture , the "Anarchy of the World" , his family
    Dislikes: those which enforcer order of humanity ,

Parameter :

Strenght: B+ Endurance: B+
    Agility:B+ Luck: B
    Mana:A NP:EX

Background
    Attila was born under his Father Mundzuk which were the Brother of the current Khagan with his little Brother Bleda as member of the Royal Chieftain Family .

He and his little Brother were promising already amongst their cousins , as both were worthy hunters and Warriors ,they were a g reat Team and a bond of brothrely love conected them as both werer capable llike that Atilla werer the raging Warrior and Bleda the shrewd tactician .

however as their Father were not the Khagan himself were hey low in ther right in succesion under normaly circumstances however after a campaign in West Asia did their Father during a campaign succmbed his injuries and they were taken under the wing of their uncle Rugila which took care of them both were naturally deep shocked and needed some days to proceed it as in Attila something ...

Bleda noticed that his Aura shifted and became stronger and more animalic feral also did his feroucity in his behavior increased . Attila werer always a quite wild young Man but he was now rather easily provocated and he was set to find the culprit of his fathers death until he found it in Armenian Soldiers which he then slaughtered an used the captured as sacrfices for the Hunnic Gods aswell even to the native Gods armenia in his understanding to symbolise according to old customs a truce with the local Gods , just as he wanted to sacrifice the penultimate captured Soldier did he exclaim that they are nt anymore worshipping these Gods that there Forefathers venerated but instead have embraced a new faith and as he the Soldier wanted to further praise his faith did Attila brutally slashed him and in cold bloded steps did he towards his last prisoner as the one started to beg for mercy as he is like Attila and adherent to the "old ways" Attila was out of surprise now again in a lucid state and demanded answer were the Soldier did explained him to be a crypto pagan which has to hid his religion and execute his ceremonies in secrecy as the new faith his Collegue belonged is not tolerating and accepting other oppinions and that this faith conquered even the mighty Roman Empire and told him about the history about Armenia and what he knew about the Roman out of the fear for his life .

Then after he talked enough (no joke) did Attilla freed him and offered the Soldier to join the Hunns which the Soldier did accepted but with the condition to be allowed to return to his homeland freely as he couldnt fully abadone his family this wish respected Attilla , then after Atilla and Bleda returned where they shocked that there Uncle died during a Campaign this enraged the both naturaly but both were unable to grasp the course of Action in their Hands as both werent the nearest Succesor heirs but during a religious ceremony were they venerated a Sword of their War God a token they holded dear since the memories of the Clan which was given to them by their War and Guardian Deity the God Hadak Ura did the sword start to igniit a bright glow and it started to resonated it was the Omen that signified the new selection of the Khagans a event since generation wasnt occuring the lastt ime it started to resonate were the Hunnic Ancestors Uldin and Charaton were chosen by the Sword and Attila and Bleda resoonated in that the started to radiate a a Aura or Omen in that their body started to to glow Bleda was a bright yellow but attilas was darkish and he then proced to the Altar with the Sword as he then draw it out of the sheat every one saw this as sacrilegioutic act and prepared that Attila will facing punishment but no instead did Attila and Bleda received a Omen, Attilas were

"That Attila and Bleda will guide the Hunn towards their Apex and will restore the glory of the World in that the Hunnic entered , and will crush the false order of the people which rejected their Roots and the ways of the ancestors and that through his tions and their echo two Kingdoms shall fall."

Personality
    He is

Dialogues
    value

Skills
    Classkills:

Magic Resistence: A+ (+)
    Attilla was born in a part of the world were still the mysteries oft he world were strong and the humen continued Ancestral Rites and customs unchanged that the Age of Gods did slowly ended in europe but still in Asia continued until the 8 century . Additionally does he possess through his anomal constitution a great natural resistence against Thaumaturgy do that modern Magecraft is fully negated and even Divine Sorcery aswell true Magic does he possess great durability .

further did he received a blessing from the European Gods to fight against the Hordes of that one Oriantal God that grants him empowered resistence against Divine Sorceries of non European Gods with exceptions of the Hunnic Gods that Attila and his fellow Huns worshipped.

Riding:A+
    The Hunns were one oft he central Asiatic Equestrian Ethnies amongst the Xiugnu which are known for their riding prowess , as Chieftain and Khagan was it expected of Attilla to mount his Horse over difficult terrrains and through various maneuvers peerlessly , so is he one Warrior which fullfill the requirments for the Rider class easily .

He is able to mount any vehicle aswell being upto the Divine Beast class with excellent prowess .

Personal skills:

Incarnation of Omen:EX
    Is the sublimation of Attillas unique state of existence which let him in his case reestablish a connection to Gaia in form of the Gods of the World which through his he was driven to liberate the Europe Continent by the Influence of Christianity and to punish the Humen that betrayed them by converting to that cult so was he bestowed by them with powers that would let him be comparable with the greatest of ancient Heroes to ensure that he fullfill his Mission . Which caused that he developed a somewhat twisted mindset which caused that he sometimes lost the reasoning over his

Saginda Khagan:A
    Is the crystalisation of Attilas Right as the Khagan of the Hunn ,which is the over divine inherited and bestowed right as Ruler over the Hunic tribes.

Raging Prowess :A

Innocent Monster: - (A)
    Under normal circumstances would he have a high rank in this skill but through Incarnation of Omen is this skill inactive.

Noblephantasm

Avatar of Superiority - Cosmic Turul
    A+(EX)
    Anti-Army

Sword of the Wandering War God
    A+
    Anti-Unit (in he Rider class)

Tartarian -Riders of the Unholy Depth Wild Hunt
    Anti Army
    A+

its unfinished in the moment as i am still working on it but i want to hear your opinion abouut his profile .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Holy shit a koga servant who only has one EX rank phantasm.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 23rd, 2021 at 07:36 AM.

Blog Entries
    And aside that how you find him so far ?

about female Grands hm i could only think of some Goddesses that could fitt in that spot .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Have any of you ever considered doing a head god or primordial being as a servant? I’m sure a Uranus who lost all his divinity after being castrated by chronos for example could work.

Blog Entries
    Have any of you ever considered doing a head god or primordial being as a servant? I’m sure a Uranus who lost all his divinity after being castrated by chronos for example could work.
    i have done a protogenoi servant with my Erebos and am having a second on my list though in my interpretation are primordial gods even with Graill systems thta support the manifestaton ,the summoning of divine spirits very difficult to be summoned and only under certain circumstances .aside that have i still aside my other projects on my list to do some Olympians servants as i have already made four of them .

aswell that i have some ideas for other divine servvants .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder how one would balance a head god/primordial being to not be ridiculously broken.

Blog Entries
    I wonder how one would balance a head god/primordial being to not be ridiculously broken.
    ehem here i like you to remind and point that thats the point in that when a Mage managed to call and summon a God or a other mighty being as servant in a Grailwar the true weaknesss is the manage ability and the cooperation with the being in that it can cause havoc like as example my Poseidon build be summoned withhin the Fuyuki Grailwar only Gilgamesh or Herakless could have a chancer in direct comat aside in that out of personal reasons he would refuse the fight against Medusa .

So tha the strenght of te servant is not the balance the balance is the tremendous Mana upkeep and supply aswell the cooperation between Master and servant that balance that out .
    In other words such powerfull Gods would have been the tops in powerlevel ranking were only equal Beings or the most powerfull Heros are hoping to have a chance.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 23rd, 2021 at 01:18 PM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I ask these same questions myself, which is why I rarely touch on those figures most of the time. On top of my head, there are two ways to do that. The first is to give them a Grand/Beast container to justify them being OP, the second by limiting their authority for whatever reason (Counter Force, them holding back purposefully, locked out of their best weapon by their Class Container, etc.) to justify them not being OP for a primordial being.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe the collateral damage and mana cost caused by these figures is to much to make summoning practical.

Blog Entries
    Maybe the collateral damage and mana cost caused by these figures is to much to make summoning practical.
    That's the point in that these are the beings whose summoning has costs and consequences beyond even the understanding of Mages like look at the thing with the Angra MAinyu servant and the tainting of the Grail ?

their power is unmistakable vast but also if you plann to summon them are you willing to bear the consequences for that power ?

As there are only two way of obtaining power .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what head god/primordial being would make for a good servant actually. I don’t think anybody has done a pan human history Zeus or indra or Marduk sheet. I also wonder how one would balance them.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 23rd, 2021 at 03:14 PM.

Blog Entries
    why Balance them they are of their respective world on the highest level of powerlevel ? but yes i have ideas for a Zeus respectively Indra profile aswell Marduk .

Aswell did you know that Indra werer already also a God of the Mitanni ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Not really. Indra gets his ass kicked by pretty much everyone and Zeus got his ass kicked by typhon.