Page 40 of 439 FirstFirst ... 30353839404142455090140 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You could make a grand servant Thor by having him based on all those episodes of Thor living among the humans or have him somehow lose his divinity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also have i found a good picture for a genderbend Thor \/
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Muscle girl tomboy waifu Thor when.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Something like this?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What servants do you imagine possessing EX ranked endurance and strength? Outside of the obvious like Heracles, surtr and Thor.

Blog Entries
    Atlas, for one. Holding up the sky seems like a good excuse to give someone EX rank strength.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Idea: a pair of pure eyes that allows one to perceive the previous and future reincarnations of an individual. Relatively useless except for allowing one to deduce the karna of an individual.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 6th, 2021 at 07:19 PM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Good evening gentlemen. Might I enquire how one does the garbled text thing you frequently see on Berserker and Foreigner sheets? My upcoming sheet has a need for it in a slightly different application than the norm.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Good evening gentlemen. Might I enquire how one does the garbled text thing you frequently see on Berserker and Foreigner sheets? My upcoming sheet has a need for it in a slightly different application than the norm.

The FGO wikia has the voice lines for characters written out. Even berserker sounds. I think you can copy and paste from there.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    EX END Sisyphus
    EX STR Samson

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

https://lingojam.com/CursedText

You mean this?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries

D̴̢̫̜̘̤̜̲̪̫̽͜o̶̲̪͙͎̹̱̠̤̻̳̿̋͋̄͜͜͠ͅ ̴̢͈̝̘̥͍̼̖͍̥̝̳̒̇̀͗͊y̵̱͓̦̜̞̫͉̹͗̒̿̿̈́͜͠ơ̴͚̄̄̑͐̏̅̄͑͘͘͝ ̧̢̼͔̯̻̹̮̖͎ự̶̡̺͕̠͙̪̠͈͖͎̅̒̍́̎̃͗̀͝͠ ̴̧̡̲̲̦̯͎̙̮͎̎̍m̵̨̡̬̪̻̤̝͖̋̿͑ͅͅȩ̵̧̰̙̬̗͖̄͌̔̂̌̉̈́̋͋̕̕̚a ̴̙̹̼̼̪̱̯̙̥͎̖̗̙̦̉͊̆̆̾͆͐̈́̈́͊̃̇̚̕n̵̜̤͔̎͊̿̔͒͛͒̏͑́͘͝ ̯̫̤ͅ ̷̳̹̼͙͔̃͐̾̂̋̄̇͗t̴̛̫̻̝̙̞̤̘̞̫͇̘̥͛̇̑͂̀͂̀̏̂͝h̸̫̀͌̈́͆͛̇͠͝ í̵̜͒̄́̽̾̔̏͛̃̆̆̚͝s̶̢̛̭̗̫͇͕̙̲͓͛̈̅͑͆̈́̀͗͊̚ͅ?̸̓̄͊̂̑̽͑̈́ ̡̗͕̘̣̰̻͉̱̰̫̟̂̿ͅ Just use a website to generate it, like this one. You can even adjust t̵̢̛̳̯͙̠͓̠̥͎̞̣͕͚̘͉̋̒͛̾̌̈́͐͛̃̄̈͌̾̑͌͂̾̾͒͐́̐̇̔̃̄͆͂͘͠͝ͅ ̡̳̖̬̖̦̞̞̮̬̬̥͓̫̠͚̗̳͈̱h̵̬̙̳̞̓̈̍̂̈͌̐̊̈́̾̿̎̈́̔̐̈͒͒͛̚̕͠͝͠ ̡̨̡̡͚̪̗̖̞̮͎̗͓̭͚̝̦̮̲̫̜̦̖̤̜̞̮̖̘̪̲̖̳̪̗̮̜̠̹͈̟̩̙̩̣͜͜͜ͅͅ ̮̖̭̭͔̬̲̯̥̲̭̝͔͍̥̖͖͜e̷̻͓͓̯̹͉̓̂͆͛̑̃̓͌̽̃͌͋̄̃̓̑́̾̉̔̑͋̾͝ ̢̰̝̱̺̝͔̗̘̥̤̺͕̭̞̟̹̱̯̖̻̮̯̱̗̫̮̳͜͜ ̴̤̣̥̬̞̘̜̜̈̓͑͒͛̒̀̏̄́͒̌͛͗̉̓̈̔̃͋̎̊̋̊̉̀̽̕͝c̸̈́́͌͐̇̾̿͠͝͠ ̛̊͐̀̅̌̏̀̉̊͑̎͊̿̊͊̔̃̈͂͂̊̌͂̒͂̇̐̃̋̎̋́͑͑̿̿̌͂͊͊̎̇̅̂̑̈́͘͘͠ ̧̧͖͍̝͈̜̫͖͖͎̗̬̫̩̦̞͇̼̠̰̤͍̻̞̙̗̲̟̩̹̘̞̠̝̰̹͚̟̭̮̈́̏͗̚̕͝͝ͅͅ ̢̢̟̗͖̟̯͈͉̞̫̠͇̭̣͕̞̗͓̪͖̺̙̹̻̠̺̘r̸̈́́̄͛̎́̀͆͌̓̅͐̂̂̍͋̋̾̕͠ ̛͓͖̠̬͍̅̏̎̽̈́̌̈͑̃́̅̓̐̉̈́̇͗̽́̊̈̇̑̀͋̾̉͛̾̑͛̓̅̒̃̈́͘̕̕͝͠͠͝͝ ̧̡̧̟̦̤͓͈͎͖̹͉̥̖̥̗̙̹̪̝̜͙̻̟̟̘͕̻͙̘̹̲͈̗̖͇̬̤͔͉̩͓̯͕̘̫̞͉͜͜ ̝̘͚̹͙̩̻̤̥̥̙̜̱̞͓̙̫̭͕a̵̧̢̟͔̟͌͑̎͑̏͌̄̃̽̅̈́̀̃̑̈́̊̓̅̑̑̏͝͠͝ ̨̨̢͓͇̝̟̪̣̖͇͙͎͓̣̖͇͚̘̜̳̗͈͉̫̦̺̗͇̟̻̮̲̻̮̲̠̦̬̲͈͖͉̭͓̹͜͜ͅz ̸̧̡̨̛̛̳͕͚͖̳̦̟̻̤̣̮̲̤͚̜̖͔̅̆͑̓̿͂̒̾̌̒͋͑̑̆̄̇̓̽̀̌́̚̕̚̚̕͝ ͅi̶̿̒̂́͊́͊̎̾͆͂͐͂̒̃̂̿̍̀̐̈̈́̆͌̉̎̈́̌̀̈́͒͑̎͋͂̄̋̎̆̈̍̕̚͝͝͠͝ ̛̛̺̩̮͍̹̹̗͇̺̖̫̉̌̉̅̂̓͒͌͌́́̔̇͊̀͊͠͝n̶̍̽̓̏̔̒͋̀̈̑̎̓͒̓̕̚͝ ̨̛͔̥͕̖͓̺̲̪̙͖͕̭͙͕̟͉̞͖̮̦̯̼̣̈́̈̽͒̂͌͒̌̈́̈́͑́̀̓͐̀̐́̚̕͘͘̚͝ͅ ̨̥̦̤͚̜̭͍̥͙̩͉̖̲̹̖͓͖̗͓̮̦͜ͅȩ̸̰̞̭͈̼̺̝̈́̐͊́̎͌͛͗͑̌̇͌͑̇͜͠ ̧̢̢̢̡̧͓̩̺̱͔̤̻̝͎̘̭͍̦̱̱̻͖͚͔͈̯̦͚̯̠̹̱̭͎͕͔̼͇̳̲̳̺͇͙͉̮͜͜ͅ ̢̡̞̮̦̹̱̯̼̬͖̯̤̮s̶̨̨̡̧͉̼̟͉͇̲͖̯̟͉̙̲͒̅͛̈́͐̅́͛͋̑̈̉̈́͊̑͘͜͜ ̢͓̤͎̜͉̻̭͔͓͖̟͔̣̮̖͈̣̖̟̱̞̼͜͜ͅŝ̷͒̀̌͐̋̑̑̎̍̀̈́̐͐̆̓̍͆͗͘̕͠ ̧͓̹͖̗̰͚͉̜̭͖̯͎͖͖͔̱͇͈̓͒̈́̐̇͆̾̅̒́̀͑̆̄͂̒̊̄̅̈́̅̀̈͋̌̽̄̄̕͜ͅ ̡̧̘̞͙̝̘̤̹̰̰̟̲ ̴̛͐̽́́͒͒͊͛̀̃̈̒̀̋̑̈̒̋̈͋͂̈́͊͌͛̂̓̈́̏̾͑̒̎͗̂̈́̇̐̕͘̕͘͝͝͝͝͠͠ ̨̨̧̨̞͙̱̟̞͇̫̙̖̙̼͚̦̼̤̹͖̦̗̜̜̱̯̳͖̖̼̙̏̉̒̀́͊͗̿̅̀͊̍́͋͜͜͠͠ ̧̨̰̞̳̠̺͓͍̲̘̣̟͇̰͈̖͇̣̩̘̦̤͚͕͈̱̲̰̱l̷̛̀͌͐͊͛̌̒͊̍̋́͛͐̅͌̏͘ ̢̢̧͍̹̬̬̖͔̩̜̺͉̤͙͔͓̗̰̻̫̙͍͉̘̣̤̪̘̰̼͈͉̰͓͈̄̎̇̀͜͜ě̴̓̐̂̈́̃ ̛̜̰̱͖́̈́̑͗̅̏̉̾̅̅̔́͂̄͌̒̊͂̓̈́̆̍̈́̀̓͂́͛̓̌͐͊̔̔̒̑͗̄̾͛̕̚͝͠͝ ̡̨̙̺̘̻̟͕͉̬͉̖͍͉͉͜v̴̋̏͒̍̈͌̆̅̂́̌͐͌͗̉̊̽̔̏̀͐̉̉͊̅̋̚̕͝͝͝͠ ̡̛̙̰̳̻̗̳̻̲̖̘͚͉̮͍̹̪̬͓̠̰͔̫̈́̃̐̈́̿̇̓̐̓͑͊̅̏͑̇̆̈́̽̅̚̚͝͠͝͝͝ ̧̺͈͓͇̲̙͔̭͙̺ẻ̵̟͔͔̙̥͖͚͕̤͙̱̀͛̀̉̊̏͘͜͠l̴̛̏͒̑̉̆́́͋́̂̕͠͝ ̛̠̀̓̃̃͛̏̍̐̔̄͗͗͑̇̓̎̔̾̓̆̂̐̍̿̔̀̅̎̔̍̍͊̒͊̇̆̿͛́͆̕̚͘̕̕̕͝͝ ̬͙̰̝͖͖

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That will do nicely, thank you.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well i play here also with some ideas but i will make one female Thor.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Don't worry about Asmodeus, I am on it, kinda.
    Oh? What do you have for the guy?
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post

The general idea is that he's fused with a Heroic Spirit, based on the fact that Goetia has 72 magus bloodline infected with Demon Gods gene where they will take control of their descendant's body at some point, just like how Flauros controlled Lev and how Mozart was said to be a condidate for Amdusias' host.
    For example; in my interpretation, Paimon's host is Hans Sloane, and Balam's host is Nostradamus.
    The other two left are Belial's and Asmoday's host, but for now it's le sekrit.

- - - Updated - - -

damn now that i think about it they're kinda similar to Foreigners

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:47 PM.

Blog Entries
    My original idea for how I was gonna handle Dionysus comes from the concept that aside from the 12 Machine Gods, all other gods which are part of the Greek Pantheon were local divine spirits that were recruited into the pantheon, or were born after Sefar's attack destroyed the true bodies of the originals.

So, I imagine that Dionysus is either a local god who joined the pantheon, or was born to Zeus and a mortal woman after Big Z became a Divine Spirit.

My concept was that Dionysus was a God of Rebirth and Reincarnation at first. Playing on the idea of him being twice born in both versions of his myth.

But everytime he is 'reborn' he degrades further and further in terms of divinity.

So, Physical God Zagreus degrades into Divine Spirit Diwonuso, which degrades into Demigod Dionysus. Somehow manages to climb back the ranks as Bacchus down the line. Creating this weird map full of ups and down for the guy.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    My original idea for how I was gonna handle Dionysus comes from the concept that aside from the 12 Machine Gods, all other gods which are part of the Greek Pantheon were local divine spirits that were recruited into the pantheon, or were born after Sefar's attack destroyed the true bodies of the originals.

So, I imagine that Dionysus is either a local god who joined the pantheon, or was born to Zeus and a mortal woman after Big Z became a Divine Spirit.

My concept was that Dionysus was a God of Rebirth and Reincarnation at first. Playing on the idea of him being twice born in both versions of his myth.

But everytime he is 'reborn' he degrades further and further in terms of divinity.

So, Physical God Zagreus degrades into Divine Spirit Diwonuso, which degrades into Demigod Dionysus. Somehow manages to climb back the ranks as Bacchus down the line. Creating this weird map full of ups and down for the guy.
    It also falls in line with his real-world trek through mythology.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    It's possible that his participating in the Gigantomachia was in part to reclaim his lost Divinity. It would make sense since the Gigantes are supposedly bunrei of Sefar.