Page 4 of 439 FirstFirst ... 2345691454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    cool idea. we had Brionac few months ago as lancer iirc and Watcher Jack could function as the assassin, Rider should be easy with any mount imaginable, tome can work in the same fashion for caster. I bet that can be made into a genuine concpt if one finds enough candidates.
    I like to add Kladenets as idea a sword which should be able to swing itself and that therwe werer multiple lya Murometz which are connected with the Sword ?

beside has someone some armenian,Georgie or other Kaukasoid related Servant ideas ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I like to add Kladenets as idea a sword which should be able to swing itself and that therwe werer multiple lya Murometz which are connected with the Sword ?

beside has someone some armenian,Georgie or other Kaukasoid related Servant ideas ?
    There's a ton o figures you could go with: Tamar the Great, Hayk, Sarduri II, heroes of the Nart sagas, Amirani, Vardan Mamikonian, Noah (landed his ark at Ararat in Armenia), David of Sassoun, Kopala, Vakhtang I, Maria of Alania, Diogenes of Sinope, Joseph Stalin, and mythological figures of Colchis (Medea, Pasiphae, etc.). Mount Ararat itself could be used in some way, even conceptualized as a servant. You could also use Tigranes II's old buddy, Mithridates VI. My first sheet was on him: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...38#post3098038 It needs a lot of work, but maybe it intrigues you?
    Last edited by doncosaco; July 26th, 2021 at 05:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by doncosaco View Post
    There's a ton o figures you could go with: Tamar the Great, Hayk, Sarduri II, heroes of the Nart sagas, Amirani, Vardan Mamikonian, Noah (landed his ark at Ararat in Armenia), David of Sassoun, Kopala, Vakhtang I, Maria of Alania, Diogenes of Sinope, Joseph Stalin, and mythological figures of Colchis (Medea, Pasiphae, etc.). Mount Ararat itself could be used in some way, even conceptualized as a servant. You could also use Tigranes II's old buddy, Mithridates VI. My first sheet was on him: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...38#post3098038 It needs a lot of work, but maybe it intrigues you?
    thank you i will see in some of these Names and see if there some matching parts but Mithridates IV has already a part in it ,aswell Medeas Father Aeetes.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One random idea I had for a potential Servant was Yaoya Oshichi. She's a teenage girl known for starting Edo's Great Fire of Tenna to reunite with her crush, a temple page she'd met while taking shelter from the last great fire, only to be caught and sentenced to burning at the stake. Just on that she'd obviously be a yandere with fire powers (and a natural enemy to my Nameless Hikeshi Servant), probably Assassin or a weak Berserker but otherwise her story was too sparse for me to come up with many promising abilities.

I thought of giving her a Mental Pollution variant that increases the more fires are around her, representing that her "love" is like flames itself starting small only to grow with uncontrollable passion once "ignited", and Angra's Annihilation Wish based on that she didn't care if she herself was consumed as long as she got to be with her "most precious person" again. You could also do something with merging elements of the previous Meireki Fire which had an interesting story behind it (being allegedly started when a cursed kimono worn by a series of women unlucky in love was burnt by a priest).

Overall there's probably not enough here to ground a full Servant but I'm just putting this out here in case anyone has some interesting ideas from her, like making her a Foreigner or combining her with some other figure to have greater qualifications. Mainly I brought this up because I'd use this pic of Inca Kasugatani from Fire Force as the FC.

Spoiler:

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Dang, a yandere pyromaniac sounds more interesting compared to Robert Hubert, a fellow Great Fire-starter.

In other news, I ran into another idea for an unorthodox Lancer (or a more normal Caster): Jean-Baptiste Lully, a French composer, conductor (supposedly the first documented conductor), and dancer during the baroque era, known for being the first composer to use a baton to guide musicians in an orchestra. The interesting thing is that his "baton" is a heavy staff about six-feet long, which he pounded to the ground in time for the music. One day he missed the floor and crushed his own toe, causing an infection which led to his death.

I don't have much to work with on him, aside from having Aesthetic Appreciation and Protection of the Muses (False). I thought of a cool NP where he could manipulate (accelerate or slow down) anything that "beats" within his surroundings using his baton, including communication signals, certain types of magecraft, and even the heartbeat of living creatures. I'm also partially inspired by Perry's Johnny Shiloh sheet here.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 27th, 2021 at 01:29 AM.

Blog Entries
    Ooh royds idea is cool, i can even see a really twisted lover version here. She could be a Foreigner, we have Cthuga, Aphoom-zhah and Tulzscha for fire related stuff, but because she is japanese there should be other interesting stuff to be done with her. Kami or yokai are more likely to fit the role. Perhaps this one https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Konohanasakuya-hime

And franz liszt approves making the conductor a lancer.
    Edit: i looked into him what one may do with him. German Wikipedia told me Te Deum was his biggest work and it is the work he performed in which he hit his toe. Interestingly the performance was held because it was expected that King Louis XIV aka the Sun King would die from an operation on his butt., but he survived and recovered - that was celebrated. The Song was about praising his rule. They seemed to have an interesting relationship. Friends since before he became king, he promoted him to some kind of Music master in his court, the King even accepted becoming godparent for Lully's son. But their relationship was also strained, because the king was "he was revolted by Lully's dissolute life and homosexual encounters".
    His relationship with Louis can become an important part in his skills and dancing should be important too. After his wound on his toe his leg should be amputated, but he declined because he wanted to dance. (Lancer coz of his legs and baton?).
    the ability to slow heart rates in the life threatening sense seems a bit too strong for a person like him imo, more in line with calming down would be good. But I can imagine his baton lance or foot to be kinda poisonous and when hit it slows down the healing ability of the body itself, making the foe succumb to gangrene like him.
    interesting dude for sure
    Last edited by DelRey; July 27th, 2021 at 04:00 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    There's always the route of "Kami X is actually an Outer God who descended to Earth once and the locals mistook them for a deity" or vice-versa. Not the best move in my opinion, but it could link the two somewhat.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    There's always the route of "Kami X is actually an Outer God who descended to Earth once and the locals mistook them for a deity" or vice-versa. Not the best move in my opinion, but it could link the two somewhat.
    a bit repetitive when one of the current theories of the big bad LB story god is true and they are the Japanese god of the North Star. But there arent that many fire related Kami afaik. Best know is of course Kagutsuchi but that is a major major syncretism. There are some floating fire balls as youkai tho. One has human faces inside them, thats wicked.
    and the three Outer Gods are listed are weird too. Aphoom-Zhah is offspring of Cthuga, but is a grey, cold flame and Tulzscha was green. Cthuga is left, can be done again of course after Yang Guifei and despite their theme lent her power to a love poem as a NP, so I guess she could work.

will you continue doing Lully after my background info?

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Oh, an NP on his poisonous "lance" sounds good, though he should still have another NP that represents him as a conductor. I agree that there should be clearer limitations on what that "rhythm" NP could do. Maybe he could still alter heart rates, but not to life-threatening levels cuz' heartbeat is an involuntary movement as opposed to an orchestra that must be played "manually" (a random justification I came up with on the fly). Aside from that, the calming effect works, and maybe he could create some sort of mental spell that subconsciously makes the enemy move according to the beat he established, making them predictable or just screwing around with their movements in general? I guess that would also embody his aspect as a dancer.

As for whether I'll take him, sure, I have a few more things to work with after the info you provided. I still have a bunch of ongoing projects to do though, and I've been kinda busy with other stuff lately, so you probably won't see him anytime soon.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 27th, 2021 at 04:54 AM.

Blog Entries
    This is a pretty specific request, but if anyone's highly familiar with '50s to '70s American rock and roll culture, feel free to drop me a PM. I'd like to bounce off some ideas for my 400th post milestone shitpost.

Edit: Oh shoot, I can only make 8 more posts before I have to post "him" lmao

Blog Entries
    congratz, you became the 69th post on this thread.
    I remember my music teacher in elementary school said the first rock song was Jimmy Hendrix' All Along the Watchtower or something. This gives me the idea for a joke Lancer Hendrix that has a pseudo-pillar of light, this Watchtower, that fixes the texture of rock'n'roll unto the age of Men When one considers the etymology of Rock'n'Roll lancer gets another weird argument too
    Perhaps even make parallels to Merlin that sits in it.
    Thats the end of what I know about that time, sry, but I invite others to use this stupid idea of mine

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Bad joke incoming:

Possible Pretender Class Candidate:

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Honestly though, I like the name "Pretender" better than "Faker" (assuming both are the same). Rolls off the tongue better, the same way I prefer the fanmade name "Outsider" to over the canon "Foreigner". Might edit that for Anna Anderson, and my future Pretenders

Blog Entries
    still not quite sure if Faker=Pretender. I would welcome it, because the difference so far seems to be impostering during life or as a servant. perhaps a Archer/Gunner Situation.
    and BnEl15, you know the thing i currently do? Yeah that reveal could expand it a bit.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Man, this class couldn't have come at a better time. As I said before, I have a list of confirmed servants who I hope are gonna feature on the El Dorado Lostbelt. But there are certain things I ommited. Such as the fact that I want a single brazil-related servant from each class to be in the Lostbelt including my own original made Classes. Adding pretender to the list only means I gotta go look for another one to add.

And I'm not even limiting myself just one per class.

I just haven't posted anything new because I'm working on the next chapter of Voice of Thunder. Alongside the profiles for the other Gods of the New World. As well as my first entrant on MCaS, which is a call back to one of my older ideas that is NOT Brazil related for once.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Man, this class couldn't have come at a better time. As I said before, I have a list of confirmed servants who I hope are gonna feature on the El Dorado Lostbelt. But there are certain things I ommited. Such as the fact that I want a single brazil-related servant from each class to be in the Lostbelt including my own original made Classes. Adding pretender to the list only means I gotta go look for another one to add.

I just haven't posted anything new because I'm working on the next chapter of Voice of Thunder. Alongside the profiles for the other Gods of the New World. As well as my first entrant on MCaS, which is a call back to one of my older ideas that is NOT Brazil related for once.
    hooh so you wanna do a Foreigner for Amazon LB too? Hit me up if you need help there.
    And I guess the race for the first Pretender Sheet has officially begun.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post

How may it with a Remainer servant Wyvern ?

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    How may it with a Remainer servant Wyvern ?
    I don't think he's taking fan-made classes into account, although I may be wrong.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; August 4th, 2021 at 10:06 PM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    For now I am considering only the Variant Class system that I've incorporated into my sheets.

So Lover, Teacher, Counter, Sinner, Leader.

Unfortunately I'd never be done if I took in everyone's fan-made classes. So I'm sticking to my own.

Blog Entries
    Oh my, i just remembered a concept idea I had while reading Bn's recent watcher.
    Okay hear me out.
    Watcher Class Servants in FGO
    BUT
    They funcion as Mystic Codes
    Their Class Skills act as weak passives similar to party wide CE's and their three Personal skills are the three Master Skills.
    Do what you want with this concept

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.