Page 169 of 439 FirstFirst ... 69119159164167168169170171174179219269 ... LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,380 of 8776

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Blog Entries
    aristotle is too high profile for what i wanna do but thx

anything that can be attributed to 'merging fields'
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only thing that comes to mind would be Professor Tolkien, bringing together literature and anthropology.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A quick question, have anyone here watched the original Ultraman show from 1966 and/or is a fan of the Ultra series in general and is willing to help me? (is this the right place to ask fr help for servants from modern fiction?)

Blog Entries
    Just throwing this random idea out, but any takers for Nitocris of Babylon? I'll admit that I can't see a lot to work with unless she's fused with a Phantom or two for starters, but in terms of classes she could either be a Gatekeeper since her tombstone blocks and hides the Door of Babylon (possible anti-Bab-ilu (or unlocking in general) NP that prevents things from being unlocked from the mundane to the divine) or a Caster with an emphasis on construction due to one of her possible inspirations being Naqi'a.

Though on the subject of Babylonian figures, there's always the tale of Daniel to draw ideas from. He could be a Caster with a focus on prophecies and/or ruler advisory as well as an NP that reflects his trip into the lion's den as an pacification effect for all animals (or at least lions).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    A quick question, have anyone here watched the original Ultraman show from 1966 and/or is a fan of the Ultra series in general and is willing to help me? (is this the right place to ask fr help for servants from modern fiction?)
    Personally not, but if you have a Discord I might be able to point you to a guy who's huge on it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Can anyone think of people that merged two fields of study that felt unrelated before?
    Technically, Gregor Mendel accidentally fused botany and statistics into the field of genetic biometry.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I do have discord. Is that person also a fate fan?
    Last edited by TQG Imaginatorious; June 7th, 2022 at 05:01 PM. Reason: Forgot a detail

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Technically, Gregor Mendel accidentally fused botany and statistics into the field of genetic biometry.
    perfect, thank you
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TQG Imaginatorious View Post
    I do have discord. Is that person also a fate fan?
    He is, yeah! Probably the most qualified person I know to help on this.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Blog Entries
    Second contest entry this month already has a short story attached. I don't know why and I don't plan to make this the norm, but this is gonna be kinda long.

- - - Updated - - -

I was gonna post a daily sheet in CaS3, but then I remembered that I've done all of them.

Definitely a weight off. Just a little... h̨olĺo͢w,̀ somehow, now that they're all here. Post-natal depression I guess, lmao

Can't really complain. It was tough doing so many. For a start, there were a bunch you guys didn't end up seeing, since there were a lot I ended up having to s͉̩̗̦c͇̘̳̫r̪̭͉͠a̪̗͓̝͞p̖̘͖̫̝

Companion to the other post. For cataloguing purposes, I'll be posting each of these individually, one per day. When I've posted all of them, I'll be making a blog for easy reference.

┣━━━╋━━━┫

CLASS
    ""

Master: █████████████

Basic InformationBasic Information

Alias: The End : Curse
    True Name: none Origin: Curse
    Height/Weight: 144cm/55kg Quantity: B (A++)
    Image colour: Black Quality: E+++

STR
    C

END
    B

AGL
    B

MAG
    EX

LUK
    -
    ##no luck parameter, wouldn't make sense##
    N.P
    EX

Traits:
    Anti-Hero: ##check: if she isn't isn't a spirit, can this even apply?##
    Demon: ##curses as daemons, demonification through vilification as the worst thing ever born##
    Divine:
    "Divine Spirit"(?): ##almost certainly above that, follow up on sections 37 and 54 on main doc##
    Evil of Man: This information
    is self-evident.

##probably best to scrap this##
    ##impossible to beat her if she appears##

Exactly. There's no way to win against me. I spent six millennia making sure of that. I don't care about your circumstances or your little heroic epic. Could've be the greatest tale ever told for all the shits I give. Sucks to be you.

IT'S MINE NOW

technically, this is the thread to post works in progress, right?
    Last edited by Random; June 7th, 2022 at 10:11 PM.

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

I'm making a Saber Julie D'Aubigny, and I want feedback on the Personal Skills I came up with:

Appreciation of the Arts B
    If one happens to see a Noble Phantasm that possesses artistic anecdotes, there is a high chance that they might be able to figure out its true name.
    Julie spent most of her childhood under the tutelage of her father, among the court pages, within the Royal Stables. The stables of Versaille Palace were more than a mere barn: they were a nexus of activity, where all matter of arts and courtly practices cohabitated and harmoniously crossed with one another, from fencing, horseriding, and ballet to painting, music, and sculpting.

Swordsmanship A
    Represents one’s fighting prowess with sword-type weapons. Julie d’Aubigny was a superlative fencer who none could match. Quite simply, never once in her life did she lose a duel, or otherwise get outmatched with a rapier; she could take on three people at once and not even break a sweat. As long as she is armed with a rapier or other dueling armaments such as the dagger, she can dance the waltz of battle on equal footing with even the great heroes of old.

La Maupin A
    Her nickname from the name of her husband. She never really gave much mind to the poor man, ditching him soon after marriage, but it remains the name under which she’s known best. Indeed, for all her swashbuckling adventures, she is first and foremost a singer of opera. There from the stage, her voice entrancing the audience, she truly becomes the character.
    Julie can “play a role” and embody the very concept of that role, gaining their abilities. As a Saber, she only uses this Skill to increase her STR and AGI by one rank and gain the effects of the Bravery and Eye of the Mind (Fake) Skills at rank B, as she plays the role of “the daring and graceful duellist”.

Lovable Rogue A
    A Skill that represents someone who performs dubious activities and yet still manages to earn the love and cheers of others; a scoundrel that one simply cannot bring themselves to hate. Julie spent her life openly romancing lovers of both genders from all strata of society, participating in duels, and even once body-snatched a recently deceased nun and set fire to a convent, just so that she could break out her girlfriend of the time. Yet, even though she should have been shunned and burned at the stake for all those things, she would go on to become a celebrated opera star, beloved by others, and even King Louis XIV himself, amused by her antics, would grant her a royal pardon. *Twice*.
    Julie is a master in the art of seducing people of both genders and making others like her in general, and possesses an uncanny ability to worm her way out of any serious consequences for her actions. In a stricter sense, it essentially gives her the effects of the Beautiful Appearance and Disengage Skills at rank B.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *Coughcoughanotherd'aubignysheetcough*

Personally I feel like swordsmanship is a redundant Skill, especially for a Saber, at such a high rank. I mean, it's a given that most-if not all- Sabers are good with swords, and even the legendary, big-name Sabers such as King Arthur or Siegfried doesn't have Swordsmanship as a Skill. It's just... something that comes with the Class.

If you wanna include Swordsmanship as a Skill, you might wanna elaborate more on a specific style/technique she has that really sets her apart from all the other Sabers. Otherwise, the Skill feels unneeded.

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    *Coughcoughanotherd'aubignysheetcough*
    What can I say, she's a cool gal. And the amount of sheets for her is NOTHING compared to what I've seen for certain figures.

I feel like swordsmanship is a redundant Skill, especially for a Saber, at such a high rank. I mean, it's a given that most-if not all- Sabers are good with swords, and even the legendary, big-name Sabers such as King Arthur or Siegfried doesn't have Swordsmanship as a Skill. It's just... something that comes with the Class.

If you wanna include Swordsmanship as a Skill, you might wanna elaborate more on a specific style/technique she has that really sets her apart from all the other Sabers. Otherwise, the Skill feels unneeded.
    About this?

War Dance C
    Represents the improvement of combat prowess with dance-like maneuvers. Julie knows how to leverage her innate sense of performance and charm in even battle: by incorporating some ballet movements into her swordsmanship style, she can fence with an unearthly grace that makes her harder to predict and disturbs the opponents’ focus. Thanks in part to this style, Julie d’Aubigny was a superlative and unmatchable fencer to the standards of ordinary humanity. Quite simply, never once in her life did she lose a duel or otherwise get outmatched with a rapier; she could take on three people at once and not even break a sweat.

Blog Entries
    Ah, War Dance might work better, yeah. The ballet + swordsmanship technique does set her apart from the others.

SO say I want to make a servant with a well known weapon that already exists in type moon, can the weapon look different?

Blog Entries
    Type-Moon isn't even slightly consistent with their own weapon design internally! You're fine!

Fate\last call

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll

Mystic Heroes Gan Jiang then. ALso should Qin shi huang have pioneer of the stars? Oh and uh what np rank do you write for multiple different ranked nps?
    Last edited by ThompsonContender; June 8th, 2022 at 10:35 AM.

Do you guys have any designs for the Godfelling Crossbow?

Blog Entries
    Pioneer of the Stars are normally reserved for inventions or feats that significantly change humanity's lifestyle, or our understanding of the world. Tangible feats (as opposed to mere beliefs) that proved the impossible to be possible. Circumnavigation of the globe, the internet, cars and other modern transportation methods that make the world seem smaller, electronic broadcast, and stuff like that. I don't think QSH should have that.

For NPs, I usually write the highest-ranking one, but the rules aren't always consistent either, so do what you want.

Well Qin created currency, set a tradition for all future emperors, unified china and Chinese language. Also has anyone done a Hanfeizi or one of William Wallace?
    Last edited by ThompsonContender; June 8th, 2022 at 10:53 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm...exceedingly tempted to do something with the fact that in certain denominations, the role of "primus inter pares" is referred to as being the the "Primate", and then linking that somehow back to Primate-Murder...

For NPs, I usually write the highest-ranking one, but the rules aren't always consistent either, so do what you want.
    Personally I always saw it as the Median value and went with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ThompsonContender View Post
    Also has anyone done a Hanfeizi or one of William Wallace?
    You know there is an Index where the previously created Sheets are stored yeah?

Though I do recall a couple of William Wallaces over the years... Some better than others.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)