Page 286 of 439 FirstFirst ... 186236276281284285286287288291296336386 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,720 of 8777

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Just wondering, but besides all the Fairy Knights from LB6, has anybody created Lostbelt Servants originating from canon Lostbelts?
    There were a Lostbelt Hestia and a Lostbelt Dionysus in the first Secret Santa contest meant to fit within the whole Atlantis+Olympus thing iirc. There's probably more

Blog Entries
    Wyvern has his own Mecha Lostbelt from a few years ago. The Hestia and Prometheus sheets he did in this era were echoes from that past
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Wyvern has his own Mecha Lostbelt from a few years ago. The Hestia and Prometheus sheets he did in this era were echoes from that past
    yeah this Lostbelt from Olmp and his Brazilian i would say are the best or amongst the best Lostbelts here i think and find its a pity he doesnt continuing them !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Castellan's Avatar
    The problem is that the "Lostbelt" I'm tinkering with uses mostly-unaltered versions of the relevant characters so there's less opportunity to do Lostbelt-unique designs

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Castellan View Post
    The problem is that the "Lostbelt" I'm tinkering with uses mostly-unaltered versions of the relevant characters so there's less opportunity to do Lostbelt-unique designs
    TEll me/us more of it ?

Not until it's closer to actually being done - when I feel like I have a serviceable pitch for it I might run it out there, but I don't want to bug other people with a half-baked idea.

Plus I want to make sure I'm presenting it the right way.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Soooooo... yeah. I got a lot. Let's go about this one at a time. Now, how to meander about this...

So I had this notion of creating a Chinese singularity or lostbelt -- let the chips fall, for once -- around an obscure personage who may have lived until the advent of the An Lushan rebellion and was a subject of a poem by Du Fu. Her name was Gongsun Daniang, and like Tamamo-no-Mae and Suzuka Gozen, she was a court dancer, her specialty being the so-called sword dance, the performance of which may or may not have included an actual sword.

Anyway, my immediate inspiration for this was an NSFW work by someone called Heiqing Langjun (who may or may not Japanese, but that aside), who worked on the premise of Daniang slowly but surely dancing her way to eternal life and youth, through sheer effort, dedication, and luck, centuries after the rebellion (and presumably after the end of the Tang dynasty itself). In any case, my aim was to show that the An Lushan rebellion was a quantum-timelocked event -- Daniang's sword dance and her polishing and perfecting it was inadvertently her way too close to the Root, Alaya clamped down hard, a certain future Foreigner who lived during the same time as she did may or may not been collateral damage, and boom, timelock.

My biggest problem crafting this was the sheer obscurity of Gongsun Daniang herself -- apart from that poem, a rather slim attribution of a famous calligrapher's characters to her dancing, and the NSFW work itself, I could find no mentions of the very same in English. She'd most likely be a Saber with a Noble Phantasm touching upon her sword dance, only I have no idea whatsoever what her Skills should be, or what her Noble Phantasm should be like, given the paucity of the sources I could find.

Perhaps someone who knows any of the relevant Chinese varieties and is well-read in even marginalia within its literature will be of any help at all? I don't know.
    This may be relevant to the recent monthly contest.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    im so glad that post is 2 years old so I don't have to read through all that literature and all that hentai to do research on it.

Blog Entries
    2 things.

1. Has anyone ever made Gwydion before?
    2. Are there any well known 1 eyed historical figures? Preferably related to Necromancy?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nataraja

This should also be relevant to the monthly contest.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nataraja

This should also be relevant to the monthly contest.
    For the one eyed character? And isn't this Shiva? (Sorry if I'm fucking up here, I know borderline nothing about Hinduism).

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    The new monthly contest prompt is dance and this is shiva as king of dancers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    The new monthly contest prompt is dance and this is shiva as king of dancers.
    Ah, well, I don't really want to make Shiva lol. I guess I'll try to find someone other figure. (Btw, this is just to use a Himeno faceclaim). Oh, wait, you probably were talking to someone else. I'll shut up

Because DelRey reminded me that I should get back to Irelandposting, I'm wondering. So far I've covered a bit of the island's mythic history, the movers and shakers of that mythic history, and some of the "bigger picture" stuff in the present day. I'm wondering what people might want to see next? So far what I've got for ideas are:

1) An index of various members of the Túatha Dé and other important denizens of Ireland (like my boy Fintan).
    2) A history of the Túatha Dé messing with Irish affairs (in the sagas, Ireland's real history isn't really something I plan to touch on.)
    3) An overview of a Holy Grail War from the Apocrypha timeline, as I alluded to with my Aoife sheet.

Any in particular sound like they might be interesting? I'll probably get around to all three eventually, but I like going after what people're interested in reading.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamerless View Post
    Has anyone ever made Gwydion before?
    From the looks of things, only Express made one about six years ago.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Because DelRey reminded me that I should get back to Irelandposting, I'm wondering. So far I've covered a bit of the island's mythic history, the movers and shakers of that mythic history, and some of the "bigger picture" stuff in the present day. I'm wondering what people might want to see next? So far what I've got for ideas are:

1) An index of various members of the Túatha Dé and other important denizens of Ireland (like my boy Fintan).
    2) A history of the Túatha Dé messing with Irish affairs (in the sagas, Ireland's real history isn't really something I plan to touch on.)
    3) An overview of a Holy Grail War from the Apocrypha timeline, as I alluded to with my Aoife sheet.

Any in particular sound like they might be interesting? I'll probably get around to all three eventually, but I like going after what people're interested in reading.
    I’m partial to number 3, as a conflict enthusiast.

Blog Entries
    im for anything god related.
    as someone who specializes on divine spirits, foreigner and artists, more background for the gods is always good for me.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries

well the second sounds intersting but i am curiuous aswell about the third apocrypha related one !

Blog Entries
    I've got a fun one. At first I was lamenting the prompt, but I think this idea is just cute and niche enough.
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3