Page 107 of 439 FirstFirst ... 75797102105106107108109112117157207 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 8777

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Blog Entries
    Thinking of writing up a Pretender... hm, well, it's real difficult, because it's the tzaddikim I want to build up... either from or into. It may even be a sensitive religious topic for some of you... any Jews here who may want their say-so in this? I certainly want to affirm humanity, even if in defiance of the Lord of Hosts (which, come to think of it, would certainly not be what Yah intended).
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Thanks! Both cool ideas for sheets, but that's kind of the opposite of what I wanted, given that in both cases Lu Bu was their subordinate and not their superior when he killed them. For the idea I mentioned, I'll most likely do Stilicho as Tabris suggested, and have already started writing his lore down.
    Hm. I'd like to see that, and... let's just say I found someone else who I did not expect would fit into this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Serra View Post
    Thanks! Both cool ideas for sheets, but that's kind of the opposite of what I wanted, given that in both cases Lu Bu was their subordinate and not their superior when he killed them.
    Ah, I somehow read it the completely the opposite way around, my bad.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Joke character Lancer-class Priapus. How do I make that work?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    check out voyager priapus from nuclear in the current contest, thats how, but in a different class
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Joke character Lancer-class Priapus. How do I make that work?
    See: Drukpa Kunley and his FLAMING THUNDERBOLT OF WISDOM!!!
    Last edited by Tabris; February 19th, 2022 at 03:43 AM. Reason: Also, Kunley's apparently a Lancer in a previous iteration of the Create-a-Servant thread. w00t.

Blog Entries
    was there any skill that incorporates the "art of asking"? looking at you Bn and Royd. I feel like one of you made something along those lines

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Torture Technique

Blog Entries
    lmao
    yeah well youre not wrong, but I actually mean asking like flattering to get favors and stuff like that.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've made a few Skills like Silver Tongue and Rhetoric Arts that would make it smoother to get favors, but I can't recall an "ask for things" Skill specifically, no.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    was there any skill that incorporates the "art of asking"? looking at you Bn and Royd. I feel like one of you made something along those lines
    Sounds like something from Morg's Knight Trio package.

The Irresistible Three (B~A~EX)

It was said that no one could ever dare to resist a request made by any of the three, bestowing them with the title of Irresistible. By themselves, they inflict a B rank mental effect of compulsion. When two are together, this effect ranks up to A. However, should all three be together, it becomes physically and mentally impossible to resist any request made by them.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    So were the Demon Pillars created by Solomon or only subdued by him? I came up with a concept for a Demon God Vessel in the line of Kamera's sheets but hit a roadblock when I realized he would've been born long before Solomon was even alive. Is there any salvaging this idea?

Blog Entries
    From what I can interpret, Solomon didn't create the individual 72 Demon Gods, he only united them to become a system named Goetia. That said, someone being a Demon God vessel before Solomon more than possible. In fact, according to the Pseudomonarchia Daemonum, Beleth was summoned by Noah's son Ham to become his mathematics teacher. Another example is that Balam is probably derived from the Biblical Gentile Prophet Balaam, and Astaroth is probably the demonization of Astarte, etc, etc.

- - - Updated - - -

relevant bits that discuss Goetia's origin
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Thanks. I'll definitely go forward with the idea then. And my Demon Pillar has goals that wouldn't line up with Goetia's so that part works out too.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    So were the Demon Pillars created by Solomon or only subdued by him? I came up with a concept for a Demon God Vessel in the line of Kamera's sheets but hit a roadblock when I realized he would've been born long before Solomon was even alive. Is there any salvaging this idea?
    honestly i wer never fan of these pilar thingsi think they came up with that idea as reasons of programming then to make each one individual in artwok and gameplay mechanic aswell am i shure in that the Goatia is just the coruption of the former original polytheistic mythlogy .

- - - Updated - - -

Also other Question has someone thought on making a Janus servant ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Thanks. I'll definitely go forward with the idea then. And my Demon Pillar has goals that wouldn't line up with Goetia's so that part works out too.
    Hm, interesting. Will you be placing the Demon Pillar's genesis before Solomon's birth, and will they be connected to the declining Mesopotamian or Levantine pantheons of the period? Let's say Gilgamesh refusing his role accelerated the decline of the Age of Gods throughout the Middle East, though nowhere near that after Solomon and certainly after Jesus, and in panic the remnants of those divines -- or at least their adjudicatory components anyway -- banded together to serve Solomon, with the blessing of the god Solomon served -- whether it be Yahweh or El or whoever, one can write him as thriving even in this decline, for some reason or other -- so they could keep on doing their roles.

If this feels like spilling way too much, that's fine -- I'm focused on writing up an Israeli singularity from David's time, anyway.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Hm, interesting. Will you be placing the Demon Pillar's genesis before Solomon's birth, and will they be connected to the declining Mesopotamian or Levantine pantheons of the period? Let's say Gilgamesh refusing his role accelerated the decline of the Age of Gods throughout the Middle East, though nowhere near that after Solomon and certainly after Jesus, and in panic the remnants of those divines -- or at least their adjudicatory components anyway -- banded together to serve Solomon, with the blessing of the god Solomon served -- whether it be Yahweh or El or whoever, one can write him as thriving even in this decline, for some reason or other -- so they could keep on doing their roles.

If this feels like spilling way too much, that's fine -- I'm focused on writing up an Israeli singularity from David's time, anyway.
    I've already written up the sheet actually and it's none of those things, though they are interesting ideas.

Blog Entries
    Awww.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    honestly i wer never fan of these pilar thingsi think they came up with that idea as reasons of programming then to make each one individual in artwok and gameplay mechanic aswell am i shure in that the Goatia is just the coruption of the former original polytheistic mythlogy .
    The reason they are pillars are because of a pun in Japanese. The kanji 柱 (lit. chu) is a counter for Gods (as in ソロモン王の72柱の魔神 [lit. 72 Demon Gods of King Solomon]) can also be read as pillar if 柱 is read as (hashira). Thus, the 72 Demon God Pillars of King Solomon.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; February 20th, 2022 at 01:24 PM.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So its a word play then hm intersting but my japanese language knowledge is limited on understanding the spoken word and despite i have once made a language course are the symbols like kanji etc the difficult thing ,can you read japanese Anju?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...