Page 31 of 439 FirstFirst ... 21262930313233364181131 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Typhon was by Gaia specifical created to counter Zeus as mean of revenge as the Gods also participated on various side in the Trojan War were only one God capableo f challenging Zeus in term of power namely Poseidon as it is said that there are only two active Gods in the Greco Roman world that of similar power of Zeus namely Hades the oldest male God of Olympian and then like i said Poseidon and perhaps after some versions Zagreus .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what Heracles noble phantasm would look like in an alternate class container. We know his noble phantasm’s are the nemean lion skin, nine lives bladework, godhand and myramidose but what would they look like without the berserker class container or grail mud.

I guess his nine lives would look like a storm of arrows while archer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Probably exactly how it looks like in the Avenger version, with or without the edgy snake aura on the arrows.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I wonder what Heracles noble phantasm would look like in an alternate class container. We know his noble phantasm’s are the nemean lion skin, nine lives bladework, godhand and myramidose but what would they look like without the berserker class container or grail mud.

I guess his nine lives would look like a storm of arrows while archer.
    regarding HErakles in his different various classes is it that he has Gods Hand , Nine lives and perhaps also the Nemean cloak in all non Berserker classes as Archer the Hydra Bow , as Saber the sword he got from Athena , as Lancer a Spear he sed for instance against thte Erithmantian Boar , as Rier has he a Charriot drawn from the Diomedic Horses aswell Cerberos as summoning and perhaps the other beasts he captured as summoning plus a mud avalanche noblephantasm based on his challenge to clean the Stalls of Augias , then woulld he have also in some classess the sasch .

so i think that as Rider or Assassin Herakless could realise the most abbillities of his resourcefullness during in the knight classes he would be displaying his peerless Warrior qualities .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Heracles should have Been the true king of warriors. Heracles dates all the way back to Neolithic shamanistic rituals of crossing into the underworld. Heracles influence stretches all the way from Rome to japan. Heracles is arguably the archetypal monster hunter. The most noteworthy thing Sigurd did is kill fafnir

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Ya, and you've got to be super powerful to slay a dragon. And he inherited draconic powers from Fafnir (dragons of course are very strong creatures), so he is even further strengthened. Finally, Heracles is super freaking powerful, even as a Berserker; he has super high stats for the class and even through Madness Enhancement he fights like a seasoned warrior.
    Heracles definitely should be (and is) strong, but you really shouldn't downplay either Sigurd or Siegfried.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    On the topic of Heracles. I wonder what a sane human Heracles personality would be like. I actually imagine Heracles having a shirou like mentality of “i need to help and protect everyone” and suffering ptsd/survivors guilt due to killing his family.

Blog Entries
    On the topic of Heracles. I wonder what a sane human Heracles personality would be like. I actually imagine Heracles having a shirou like mentality of “i need to help and protect everyone” and suffering ptsd/survivors guilt due to killing his family.
    There is a certain difference if he is summoned in one knight class or not as from the part of strange fake before he was turned into Alcides did he told Bazdilot that if he were summoned as Rider or Assassin he might killed him as punishment but in the Knigh clasess is summoned the most heroic parts of him which means he isthe noble minded brave Man which even shinned in his Berserker class version as the bravery in example the fight against Saber alter werere HErakless nature weree the Madness enhancement nothing changed as Knight class servant will he be able to display that pluus with the mentality of a Seasoned Warrior which saw manny things that a modern Humen cant imagine , in my eyes is Herakless a ancient Saint .

- - - Updated - - -

Also Spammin which servant have you in the working at the moment ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Worth noting that heracles became vajrapani who is an embodiment of the power of the Buddha and a bodhisattva so that would obviously have an effect on his nature.

Blog Entries
    Worth noting that heracles became vajrapani who is an embodiment of the power of the Buddha and a bodhisattva so that would obviously have an effect on his nature.
    i meant HErakles on hiso wn without to go to Vajrapani i meant Herakles in the greek world .

Blog Entries
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I know that.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:44 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what fortuna is going to do with viracocha. Viracocha is associated with a large number of things including the sea, storms, the sun and moon, civilization, the stars and time so it’s going to be tough nerfing him to be grand level.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 24th, 2021 at 05:32 PM.

Blog Entries
    I wonder what fortuna is going to do with viracocha. Viracocha is associated with a large number of things including the sea, storms, the sun and moon, civilization, the stars and time so it’s going to be tough nerfing him to be grand level.
    no nerfing, power is everything.
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; November 24th, 2021 at 06:09 PM.

Blog Entries
    forgive me so say this but i find you have pushed Fortuna abit to much and instead of outsourcing try to make a servant profile on our own ?

like how i name you a person where you could start to makwe a servanrt of ?

- - - Updated - - -

What abilities do you think fortuna would give him. We know that he possesses the mystic eye of oversight and two lances that represent two roles/crowns so far. Maybe he has something related to the flood that wiped out the giants.
    Hm to be honest i am not so deep knowledge rich in new world mythologies the majority are native indian mythologies of north america .

Blog Entries
    Thanks. Fortuna actually blocked me but he didn’t block you so he actually sees my posts through you.

Mind reacting to some of my surtr and nimrod ideas by the way?
    puh okay i will take a look at them. though that could need some time at which page are startig them as you dished out many to be honest .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    My idea for surtr’s madness enhancement is that surtr was so overwhelmed by feeling an emotion other than hatred when he fell in love with Ophelia that his emotions are much stronger than an regular humans emotions and he can only express his emotions by destroying stuff. A side effect is that he acts like a massive yandere for his master. He grows obsessed with his master to the point that not even kiara’s charm can work on him due to his devotion to his master. Seeing anything related to Odin or the aesir can also send surtr into a rampage.

My idea for his physical body is that he possess EX ranked monstrous strength in the sense that he grows unmeasurably stronger as his emotions grow stronger BUT he risks turning into his jotunn form if he keeps using his monstrous strength.

My idea is that he can give birth to fire jotunn from his flames based on his connection to Ymir and Ymir giving birth to all the jotunn’s. He can also summon the population of muspelheim to fight for him while in his fire jotunn form. These fire jotunns have low stats but are easily summonable and disposable.

A form of godslayer that gives him a conceptual advantage against gods based on it being his destiny to kill Freyr and destroy the world.

His flames and sword have an conceptual effect of first destroying the land and decimating the population but then causing the population and land to regrow far more prosperous than before based on the concept of “destroying the old world to make way for the new”.

My idea is that nimrod helped reorganize and rebuild the tribes of mankind after the white titans emergence which led to him founding Babylon/Babel at the former site of his former kingdom.

My idea is that nimrod built he Tower of Babel due to nimrod’s desire to allow humanity to surpass the divine and reach for the stars. He saw that mankind would inherit the earth after the gods and wanted to help them along.

My idea is that his spear depletes divine spirits of their authority and divine constructs of their power. The reason this happens is because the Tower of Babel represents mankind’s and the goddess of catalhoyuk’s dream of reaching the stars without gods. This effect doesn’t work on blessings and constructs of the abrahamic based on the destruction of the tower by god.

My other idea for his spear is that he can essentially mark an area for divine judgment from god based on the judgment god inflicted upon nimrod for building the Tower of Babel.

My idea is that he possess high ranked monstrous strength based on his status as a giant. My idea is that his status as First hunter also allows him to utilize any hunting related skills at A rank such as instinct.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I feel like this has happened before. I feel like this conversation has happened before. I get this strange sense of deja vu that I've read these exact posts about 2-3 weeks ago.

Nah, couldn't be. Can't be. Impossible.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Okay here are my thoughts about them,

Surtr: Interesting ideas though the ex rank would i think overwhelm the standard class container he would self destruct in just a matter of time but about his personality i would say that he is as personified fire as muspelheim the world of fire and Lava you can imagine his status in the Nordic mythology as Dark Lord so imagine him like a anime main antagonist . About I could see as Berserker his personality be like that .

would i give him as Servants iwould give him these parameters:

Strength:A +
    Endurance:B+
    Agility:B
    Luck :C (at least)
    Mana:A++
    NP:Ex

the sword is a good idea as it reprsent a part of the creation myth of the first world after the Nordic Ginnungagap as Ice and Fire birthed the first Live and beings.

see that Surtr who is associated or seen also aals Muspel the rulers of the Thursen has access to a Reality Marble Noblephantasm that let's him materialize and turn the world into "Muspelheim" which lets him as the Lord over the Fire giants summoning them .

i think that Surtr has Saber,Rider ,Berserker ,Avenger and Beast qualifications.

Nimrod : At first i am not so a fan of the whole Whote titan and extraterrestrial stuff that nasu thought just its cool was it isn't but okay that idea is not bad but these ideas aren't bad but as second Lostbelt after my Armenian is a Canaanitic Levantic ,have i still to build my own view points.

- - - Updated - - -

Other question Nine have you take a look at my Armenian Lostbelt ?