Page 37 of 439 FirstFirst ... 27323536373839424787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Indeed. The Lover Class skills turn the amount of 'love' one receives and feels towards another into power.

You could think of it as the reverse of the Avenger Class skills.
    I wonder how powerful an universally adored and universally compassionate figure like Cyrus the great or king Solomon would be in the lover class.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 3rd, 2021 at 07:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    I doubt they classify. Rather, the Lover Class are for those whose legends are about loving someone individually, or being loved by someone important.

While Solomon was a beloved ruler, he never had the sense of self to love someone by himself and not by command of God. His one and only act as a human was to surrender the Rings and Blessings he received, after all.

You should be thinking of those like Helen of Troy and the four classic beauties of China when thinking about the Lover Class.

It's very much a 'side character' kind of Class.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Sure you can!

Karmic Rejection is a bit weird though.

It only happens in the Amazonic Lostbelt because of Iracema's influence over the land through her connection to the Sacred Tree. Her philosophy of 'only the children of this land may choose its future' taking a tangible form against Servants that don't have any connection to South America at all.

You can still summon or bring them over, but depending on how disconnected they are, they might be completely rejected or weakened to the point they wouldn't be capable of fighting properly.

The perfect excuse to focus on local Heroic Spirits, really.
    I’m betting that it has something to do with viracocha nature as the creator of the sun, the moon and the stars and as the creator of Andean civilization which makes him able to enforce his own laws into the world

Blog Entries
    Being a Physical God with the Auhority over the Andean Texture would be enough to enforce a 'no outsiders' rule. It would still require an anchor to work, like how I plan to use the Sacred and Divine Trees.

But if I recall correctly, Viracocha has a spear that could be used for it.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:46 PM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'm super interested in what you're writing now. this sounds cool as hell.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

Blog Entries
    Still not sure if any of them fits the monthly contest, but just in case I'll put the Lemegeton Team project on hold until I post my submission. Anyways, spoiler, but
    Spoiler:
    the last two Demon Gods will be Belial and Asmoday.
    Guess who their host will be...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I can’t see their names.

Blog Entries
    Your demonology knowledge is insufficient...

(Drag select the text)

Blog Entries
    Okay so, here's the thing. The whole 'creator of the sun and moon' deal?

Not as empowering as one would think.

For starters, we have confirmation that Solar Deities work from a completely different stand point, unlike the Divine Spirits from our planet. Meanwhile, the Moon is equal parts complicated to deal because of the whole Crimson Moon situation, and the fact there's also the Moon Cell to account for.

Gods with some relation to a planet outside of our own are linked to the 'images' of those planets that humans have. Best exemplified by Ishtar, who is a goddess of venus, and whose Noble Phantasm involves literally shooting Venus at someone. She isn't actually chucking the real physical planet at someone, but summoning the 'image' people had of Venus back in the Age of Gods. So trying to create a Servant or Divine Spirit who 'created' the Sun and Moon wouldn't do much other than give that servant a connection to the ideas and concepts behind those heavenly bodies. Even Amaterasu, a Chief God whose divinity was said to come from the Sun, still has limits to her power.

She's about as dangerous as Goetia's Incineration of Mankind and the White Titan.

What I'm trying to say is, you can give someone the Authorities and access to the concepts of the Sun and Moon as a deity. But you can't have him literally have been the one to create the Sun and Moon. Just like Quetzalcoatl wasn't the one who created the sun despite her myth listing her as actually becoming the sun itself for a time. You can totally say that in the Andean Texture, Viracocha is the one with access to the power of these authorities, but you can't make him the only one capable of using those authorities period because of how Nasuverse rulings work.

I'll definitely have to research more about this. If only to give you a better answer regarding your idea for Viracocha.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    Still not sure if any of them fits the monthly contest, but just in case I'll put the Lemegeton Team project on hold until I post my submission. Anyways, spoiler, but
    Spoiler:
    the last two Demon Gods will be Belial and Asmoday.
    Guess who their host will be...
    Can't say I have any ideas about Belial, but Asmoday... Maybe Johannes Kepler? August Mobius?
    I'm excited for the rest of the quartet. Nostradamus is pretty good.

Blog Entries
    I agree with Wyvern here. While I love creation myths and how Fate tries to incorporate them, Nasu still has shown some respect to actual science on the whole creation of stuff. At least in the limited scope I have seen.
    Was it not implied in the 7th singularity that Human Evolution actually started like we today imagine?
    Regarding the whole "created the sun and moon" thing, others did that too, what makes Viracocha the real deal?
    I see it like Wyvern, those gods had authority over the image of those things.
    I personally see it like those gods have the power of the effects the sun or moon have when entering "their airspace" in terms of region.
    Another way is to make V's two staffs actual Pillars of Light which pin the texture of the sun and moon to our world. Something like that.
    In the plans I have for South America, the whole "becoming the sun" legend is about passing down this pillar of light, making them the actual sun as far as the region is concerned.
    Regarding the Moon, idk if that works tho. Fate and the moon are a special can of worms
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I for one really like this interpretation. Viracocha is a super obscure figure who’s history is muddled in Christian syncretism so you kinda have to make stuff up about him.

Blog Entries
    Gotta make stuff up for him isn't 'Gotta break established conventions and rules which surround those concepts.'

Viracocha can be a powerful and influential figure within the Andean Texture, but the whole idea of something physically creating the sun and moon in the nasuverse is well beyond the capabilities of a Divine Spirit, let alone a Servant.

Thats closer to the domain of an Ultimate One.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I agree with Wyvern here. While I love creation myths and how Fate tries to incorporate them, Nasu still has shown some respect to actual science on the whole creation of stuff. At least in the limited scope I have seen.
    Was it not implied in the 7th singularity that Human Evolution actually started like we today imagine?
    Regarding the whole "created the sun and moon" thing, others did that too, what makes Viracocha the real deal?
    I see it like Wyvern, those gods had authority over the image of those things.
    I personally see it like those gods have the power of the effects the sun or moon have when entering "their airspace" in terms of region.
    Another way is to make V's two staffs actual Pillars of Light which pin the texture of the sun and moon to our world. Something like that.
    In the plans I have for South America, the whole "becoming the sun" legend is about passing down this pillar of light, making them the actual sun as far as the region is concerned.
    Regarding the Moon, idk if that works tho. Fate and the moon are a special can of worms
    WEll about the creation myths and the different mythologies have i a own theory . namely that also the Lostbelts are functioning similar in a sense by imitating certain mechanism . Aswell also a certain theory .

- - - Updated - - -

Gotta make stuff up for him isn't 'Gotta break established conventions and rules which surround those concepts.'

Viracocha can be a powerful and influential figure within the Andean Texture, but the whole idea of something physically creating the sun and moon in the nasuverse is well beyond the capabilities of a Divine Spirit, let alone a Servant.

Thats closer to the domain of an Ultimate One.
    Aboutt hat i doubt that there is a singular TExture like that there are in europe and Asia several mythospehres are it also on the South American and African contents .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Maui ideas: a noble phantasm that allows him to manipulate the earth based on him fishing islands out of the ocean, an extremely powerful from of mana burst based on him taking the primordial fire, a noble phantasm that allows him to function as a living texture pin based on him holding up the sky, irarwaru the first dog as a phantasmal beast companion.
    please can you let your post stand , think if you want to post them or not as that is bit irritating after awhile okay . Which classess would you say qualify Maui ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What magecraft systems do you imagine African mages would use. I imagine it has something to do with the Yoruba concept of ifa (Yoruba divination) and ase.

Blog Entries
    i am interested in that as well.
    My goal is to give every major geographical region a pillar of light, but my grasp on things regarding africa is too little to have ideas.

oh btw. Bad and shitty concept idea for a Xmas shitpost.
    A doctor Servant that acts as a Santa, but his "good and bad" list is replaced with a "vacced and unvacced" list.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    i am interested in that as well.
    My goal is to give every major geographical region a pillar of light, but my grasp on things regarding africa is too little to have ideas.

oh btw. Bad and shitty concept idea for a Xmas shitpost.
    A doctor Servant that acts as a Santa, but his "good and bad" list is replaced with a "vacced and unvacced" list.
    As i have reasearched abit into it , can i at first say the Heka system of Egypt , then a similar Shamanism of Berber origin , then cetain curses which forms the base for a style of "Brujeria" aswell Voddoo magecraft. Then some forms of Shamanism ,like a on music based Sound Magecraft like that from Soummaoro Kante as example .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder how Heracles would operate in the other seven classes. We have a pretty good idea of his archer and saber forms but he qualifies for all classes. Maybe he would ride Cerberus as rider, switch genders as assassin. He could even qualify for alter ego with how many figures he has been syncretized with.

What ideas do you have for Heracles in his other classes?