Page 145 of 439 FirstFirst ... 4595135140143144145146147150155195245 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,900 of 8764

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Blog Entries
    I need to ask opinions. Given Rhea Silvia's whole deal, even if I focus on the angle of her status in her society, is it degrading to give her moe-moe inumimi as a reference to her being the mother of Romulus and Remus? The aim is to add some levity to the situation, rather than making it the main core of her character a la Caenis, but I'm also not sure if it'd be insulting.

For reference, the class is Archer because she has a mirror that shoots laser beams. It makes sense in context, I promise.

Update: In retrospect I have opted to give her a more positive relationship with Ares/Mars as the catalyst for his character development. She's just a hardcore bottom. Carry on, citizens.
    Last edited by Random; May 4th, 2022 at 04:25 AM.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    hello there.
    I call upon thee and ask if you ever had an idea for a skill related to mathematics but never had the creativity to make an actual mathematician a servant?
    Im currently brainstorming something but I thought I might as well ask you all
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Is there any tips on to pull of the whole fairy knight thing.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    hello there.
    I call upon thee and ask if you ever had an idea for a skill related to mathematics but never had the creativity to make an actual mathematician a servant?
    Currently working of Benjamin Pierce and using his Pierce's Decomposition as a Lance to attack spiritual representations of the outliers that extreme Luck can manifest. He naturally can perceive these manifested outliers but they are initially very faint and it is hard to correlate what they actually represent. However, he is able to deduce their connections if he spends time to record his observations of these manifested outliers (crunching the numbers and doing statistical analysis).

still looking for bond quotes and a good face claim but I have the bones of the sheet done
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    nope. take a fairy, give it a name, create a sheet, one skill is probably borrowed from the knight, rename the NP
    et voila, you got a fairy knight

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    sorry couldn't find the OP about your Fairy Knight question, but English Lostbelt from the wiki should have some inspiration

maybe look into lore about the Green Knight or I guess you could use Link and Navi from LoZ franchise as inspiration
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Fairy Knights are an invention of Her Majesty the Queen, Morgan of Lostbelt 6.
    The most astute, noble, and powerful fairies, who do not possess qualification or status that would make them a Clan head, are given a
    Gift
    Borne Name
    by the Queen, which grants said fairy some of the powers of the Knight of the Round Table who bears that same name in Proper Human History.
    For example, Baobhan Sith (Fairy Knight Tristan) obtained a copy of Failnaught, and an ability like Tristan's where she can speak freely around her mother (Morgan). Melusine (Lancelot) obtained Eternal Arms Mastery, but couldn't obtain Arondight, as Holy Swords don't exist in Fairy Britain, so instead she gained the power to make sword-shaped crystals out of her magical energy and use them as if they were Arondight. Barghest (Gawain) obtained Gawain's Numeral of the Saint, and one of her horns turned into a sword that she can call Galatine.

Tl;dr, the general trend is that they're fairies who obtain one skill and one Noble Phantasm from a PHH Knight of the Round, with the stipulation of all Holy Swords being replaced with an equivalent sourced from the fairy themself.

Otherwise, you're more-or-less free to introduce us to the fairy however you want.
    Hell, the fae' name doesn't even have to align with what they really are; Woodwose isn't a real woodwose, nor is Melusine a melusine, nor Boggart a boggart.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the Tip guys, What I am making is not exactly a fairy knight but borrow the same concept

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    hello there.
    Archimedes has Technique Elucidation.
    Depending on the Servant and their flavor you could repurpose stuff like Clairvoyance and Mind's Eye.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    That is right I wrote a skill called Imaginary Geometry for My Banu Musa Brothers sheet which let basically let them. Peer into the imaginary space to observe their surroundings like a mathematical formula and use that to as a type of precognition.

Blog Entries
    interesting, i actually had something similar in mind for my guy. thx you two
    more ideas are welcome because he wont be the last math guy

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    interesting, i actually had something similar in mind for my guy. thx you two
    more ideas are welcome because he wont be the last math guy
    you could also look at the Maxwell's Demon (enemy) from FGO to see how they chose to interpret mathematics to skills
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    couldnt get much out of them
    it is about general creativity, how one would make a specific part of math into a skill concept. stuff like that.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Yu-Gi-Oh I'm not sure how that would work as a servant, summoning monsters via cards maybe, and millennium items? Naruto, maybe Sasori, Hanzo, or maybe Danzo or a few of the seven ninja swordsmen.

Aside from that I bascially got soured on Naruto with how insane it went with power creep (to the point that I actually have an entire fanfic idea that rebuild the entire naruto world and incorperates real world elements in the seeting in the works and in that bascially anyone with power strong enough to destory a village [ala a tailed beast ball in canon] is pretty much considered a physcial god and commands respect. It's bascially mutally agreed that Kage do not fight in most battles because sending in a kage level foe is bascially the invitation for your enemy to retaliate by sending in their own (bascially they're treated as living nuclear weapons). Even then that story also goes into the idea of skill over power. A guy who can destory a village is impressive and frightening, what's more impressive and firghtening is someone with the brains to do that easily or who could use a genjustus to walk in undetected kill someone who could destroy a village, then walk out without ever being seen).

Never even seen Inuyasha so I can't comment on it.

Game talk

ps4 & ps4 pro are generally 299 or 399 depending on your price range if it helps. I don't think the pro is needed for either but it may help with load times on Genshin (even on pro sometimes I go into that game and the graphics take a few moments to render in characters and models). Genshin also despite being freemium can at least from my view easily be played free.

Code Vein I'm not sure what it goes for, but I'll say this I got mine for ~20$ and it was well worth it. Two plays throughs later (and although I loath one or two areas in that game for being way too simialr looking and confusing to go through and being stiny with the save/heal points and some cheap mechanics), and I bascially feel like they gave me a 70$ experience for cheap. The music alone I argue is worth that 60$, the gameplay is just adding to the value at that point. PLus as someone whose played bloodborne through to 100% minus DLC, it's pretty easy comparative (albeit I don't think bloodborne is hard except a few areas per say*, just that you best be using situational awareness, plan your build, rush for the cleric's sword [or whatever it's called], learn parry timing on basic enemies, don't dodge backwards on the second boss, and get the hunter's armor before the first boss by making a detour (and don't lock onto that first boss or the camera will **** you over), and remember the lessons the game teaches you about not getting crowded and being vigilant).

* At least on new game, as new game plus onwards things get harder. Also if you try some of the chalice dungeons specifcally the hardest ones then You're on your own there mate, even for me, even after watching Scribe's videos on youtube (which I highly recommend they give good advise) and getting outside advise that took almost as many tries the last one I had to fight (scratch that I rember it wasn't the lorain darkbeast (although that one is a pretty tricky and took me like 20 or 25 tires, it was the Bloodletting Beast. That ****in bloodletting Beast.

"the Queen" in the last chailce dungeon was a peice of cake comparatively, even Erebus was a joke comparatively. Albeit I found both versions of Erebus to be very hard only untul you got some fo the rhythm/stratgy, then it became hard, but doable, Bloodletting beast hits so hard you almost always die in one shot, then you need to heal, but it's hard to create or find opertunies to do so, and don't even think about trying to use the regain system, trying to hit it outside of a few specific times when it's open and you can go for it's limbs after specific attacks is literally suicide. So you need to back off heal, then be ready to dodge because even across the arena he will get to you in time to make a swipe based on the length of your healing animation, then try again and pray you don't get clipped as you abuse the like 2 attacks where he's not liable to clip you and take off like 70-80% of your health. That stupid boss took me like 1/2 to 3/4 as many tries I think as the rest of the bosses combined with how much it killed me.

Granted I may be remembering wrongly (I certainly blocked it out intil I saw the image and name again trying to verify), but my physcial memories of that boss will forever haunt me, the only way I found to beat it was to abuse poison, punish one or two specific attacks and circle straffe aroudn the entire arena. I think it took 10 or 20 to 30 minutes + minutes per attempt depending on how far in the boss I got before I died (as I had to bait out a certain attack or two chip at their health, back off, then repeat) and I ended up trying for 6 to 10 hours straight. On the final successful attempt my hands started hurting a ton because I needed to repositon the camera constantly (one of my biggest complaints about Bloodborne is that the camera with bosses in some rooms and areas can be more of a foe than a help) while circle straffing. In the end with how much I had done to get to that point I curb stomped the final and "true final" bosses both due to how strong I was and the gemstones maxed euipment and armor I had, but even then after my ps4 bricked and lost all save data for all games I bascially said "nope" to ever touching the chailce dungeons again. Granted part of that was because after Nioh 2 going back to Bloodborne is hard because it feels stiff by comparison (and Bloodborne was already far more moible than dark souls) and the controls don't line up fully so mucle memory tends to mess with me, but I also never want to try that boss ever again, Granted I've heard Orhpan of Kos may be worse, but I think at minimum it deals less damage and gives you moments to back off and heal, Bloodstarved beast is not even that kind it's a kind of Bloodtsrved beast is a "don't you dare make any mistake or you will suffer kind of boss" versus the Orphan of Kos' "brutal, but still allows for a few mistakes as long as they aren't too major and you regain composure" kind of boss. I infitely perfer the ladder.

As for Code Vein just go for a one handed sword based warrior build (or maybe a twohanded if you like, I use onehanded as it doesn't encuber weight and if you know how to game the relationship system, the ultimate one handed sword is really easy to get even early on), keep medium dash, and when you get the option do side stuff to bosst your gear's level and character's level. Oh and my tried and true rule still holds for all games with "souls-esque" mechanics, just like in bloodborne if you lose your blood echoes, either

A) reset the game before it autosaves that
    B) Be very careful to get them back
    C) repay the "soul debt" bascially since you lost the "souls" you go into the negative however you can just grind off of enemies until you get that back and hit a net 0 loss. It may seem like a pain, but it will bascially ensure you never end up feeling underpowered. It served me well in Bloodbonre and this game

The biggest walls are the duo boss fight (be aware of who is attacking you and when and keep and eye on the ground, don't overcommit to attacks or openings, be around at least level 80 before you try it, don't try and rush one down, they can and will switch their targest regardless of Aggro if you bully them, also take advantage of the pillars), the boss fight after that duo fight (You better have your timing right), an earlier boss fight involcing a galive / naginata user (you best know to time your dodges and when to back off), an end game wolfman (don't rely on the fact that your partner can revive you), a knight or three (and the second "knight" the one in the cavern I treat it more like a damage race, do basic dodging use your skills, heals and buffs, but be sure to punish him faster than he punishes you, when he goes into super mode back off and bascially stall until he's either left himself open which yoou can punish), the fire kitty, and the early poison butterfly which can be a pain (at this point I didn't know as bosses undergo phase transitions they gain bascially a ton of resistence to all types of damage). Aside from that? Not really (except the ice hedgehog-yeti men, make sure you have fire stuff for the ice hedgehog-yeti men, because they really suck), even the dread "true final boss" on the best ending route that I read about on some websites as some sort of horrifying moster that's the hardest fight in the game?

Well first things first if he kills you because the werewolf man left you low on heals, don't worry he's a checkpoint, you don't need to fight werewolf again. Aside from that he's a giant monster type boss in a souls esque game and just like mostt of them he sucks at hitting stuff underneath, and behind him. Yeah he can jump, but that's somewhat easy to see coming, yes he can beam spam, but just hug the corner of the arena near him and he barely hits you. Yeah it doesn't do much damage since aside from his face / head because he's armored but he's so helpless that you can just death by a thousand cuts him. I think he's only killed me three time ever across like 2 or 3 playthroughs and the first two was beacuse I was low on everything after werewolf. The last was because I got careless and died due to getting impatient. Game's pretty chill and easy, as a whole, oh and if you get armor that sets weight to light you bascially can make breaking fights even easier if you time dodges and avoid hordes (which honestly are some of the harder things in the game harder than most bosses).
    About yugioh have i some ideas for the Vilains there would be their magecraft the cards a sort of Duelist skill and milenium items are basically would i say if i compare them to mystic codes sort of Noblephantasm through their power .

like here a raw sceleton of an Pegasus servant \/

Spoiler:
    Maximilion Pegasus J Crawford
    (Caster)

Title:Founder/Inventor of the Duel Monster Game
    Height:188 cm
    Alignment: Lawfull Evill
    Attributes:Man
    Weapons: The Milenium Eye , a Duel disk ,"The Cards"
    Other Qualifying Classes: Ruler
    Dislikes:

Parameter:

Strenght:E+ Endurance:C+
    Agilty: D+ Luck:B+
    Mana:A NP:EX

Personality:

Classkills:

Terrritory Creation: EX

Item Creation(Cadrs): EX

Personalskills:

Duelist (Foundation /TOOON!!!): EX

Eye for Art and knowledgee of World Culture:A+++

Artificial Mystic Eye(Milenium) :A+

Business Tactics:EX

Golden Rule: B

Noblephantasm:

Welcome in the Duelist Kingdom~~
    Anti Territory
    EX

About Naruto yea you right that the power levels went through the Rofe in shipuden like i honestly dislike how in borute its basicaly space invaders and cyborgs especially dislike i thatt he old quad is depicted as such weak and that Sasuko and Naruto should be not so rusty .

especially are there several plotholes and aspect in the world building that arent still explained like the backgrounds of the other four great vilages as the explanation in that they just copied Konoha is bit to simple for me .

about Naruto have i the idea that as Caster Sasori is inh is mariob ette body and as other examples did i have a Kakuzu Assassin or somje ideas for Uchiha servats like that all great names like Sasuke ,Obito ,Madara and that Madara would have as servant Qualifications Lancer (due to his scythe and Gunbai) ,Rider (with Kurama as mount),Assassin ,Ruler (jhe was sort of the right mind for balance and harmony inthe world),Avenger ,perhaps a sort of SAver servant with him as Jubi Jinchuriki .

about Naruto himself could i thnk of him as Saver as he has a sort of savior like vibe i find ,then Berserker .

Aside that have i also ideas for Kill la kill servant Characketers like a Caster Kyruin Satsuki as Mnarch like servant , a Shielder Gongenzake ,a Saber Sanegeyama , a Saber Ryuko as examples.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    just found William Moses while researching. I feel like this is a story worthy for making a Servant Sheet, but I can't think of an appropriate Class for him. Any ideas?
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan Dering'cul Tivator View Post
    just found William Moses while researching. I feel like this is a story worthy for making a Servant Sheet, but I can't think of an appropriate Class for him. Any ideas?
    Maybe Rider, since he did "arrive" on a train? The valise could be combined with the train into some kind of weird vehicle/mobile mini-fortress. The story also reminds me a little of Kaguyahime so I wonder if you could add more elements to the child's "mysterious" origin...

Blog Entries
    Rider or Alter Ego if you add other similar stories to it. Would not amount to much more than a really weak phantom.
    Reminds me a bit of japanese ebisu.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Maybe Rider, since he did "arrive" on a train? The valise could be combined with the train into some kind of weird vehicle/mobile mini-fortress. The story also reminds me a little of Kaguyahime so I wonder if you could add more elements to the child's "mysterious" origin...
    Rider or Alter Ego if you add other similar stories to it. Would not amount to much more than a really weak phantom.
    Reminds me a bit of japanese ebisu.
    Thanks both for the help!

Also got the idea of a super weak Moses Faker (or maybe as a fusion Servant who has paired with one of the Alter Ego's of Moses)?

Could also be Riding the song? (although considering how he historically disdained the fame from this song perhaps that wouldn't work (or maybe that would be exactly how it works and his rejection of himself being reborn as someone Riding the fame of the song makes for some sweet sweet drama~))
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

I thought of making my own version of Ali ibn Abi Talib as a Saber. I know He has been done before on this site, but I wanted my own shot.
    Ali was the Prophet Muhammad's young cousin, son-in-law, sworn brother, and right-hand man. Known as the Lion of Allah and bearer of the holy sword Zulfiqar, he was born inside the Kabbah, was the first male to convert to Islam at 5 years old, and had the strength of 40 men. He was also an erudite scholar, personal secretary of the Prophet, the eventual Fourth Calif of Islam, and writer of the Nahj al-Balagha, making him more or less the father of Muslim theology, on top of it containing all of his knowledge on many other academic subjects, so he could also qualify as Caster.

As a Saber, I want to emphasize his nature as the blessed warrior that he was in his youth. Starting with Skills, Protection of the Faith is a given. I imagine him possessing Divinity to represent him being born inside the Kabbah. The most interesting one I came up with is one called "Lion of Allah"; as he was born inside the Kabbah and was the first male to be converted by Muhammad, he is exceptional in the eyes of the Muslims and known for his unshakeable character. Thus, even if he was already formidable as a living human, he becomes even more powerful as a Servant thanks to this Skill born of the Muslim's reverence of him. However, it works both ways: his power only lasts as long as he remains true to this reverence; should he be made to break the tenants of Islam, his power will be severely reduced.

As for Zulfiqar, it is a Divine Sword of the stars of the same caliber as Excalibur or Galatine. I would steal the idea that it is a sword both of the Earth and the Heavens. My idea would be to make it "mark" the opponent with a first attack; then a giant phantom sword comes down from above to crush them.