Page 3 of 439 FirstFirst 1234581353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Had me at dinosaurs.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    What the hell kind of Noble Phantasm could you even give an Olympic swimmer-themed Summer Rider Atalanta? All I have in mind is an aquatic version of the Calydonian Boar but that makes little sense, even for a Summer Servant.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    An idea I have. A swinsuit event that s based off Jules vernes journey to the center of the earth.

Dinosaurs + Waifus = win?

Swimsuit servants
    Atlantia = Archer, with a animal companion triceretops
    Fae Lancelot = Saber, turns into a pliesosaurs
    Alteria Lancer Alter = Rider, Rides a Velocaraptor
    Quetz = Actually riding a Quetzcotal
    Cavewomen servant = Penthesilea??

alternate costumes would be
    Ivan the Terrible (Mammoths)
    David (Goliath = Dinosaur?)
    St George (Self Explainitory)

Free servant is Genderbent Captain Nemo Alter Ego

It's the start of an idea. Fight Dinos. Roll for waifus, Meet cavemen. How could this go wrong?
    Just noticed that there's only five Swimsuit Servants here instead of the usual minimum of 6, so I'll headcanon that Sitonai is there as a sixth and that Shirou has been transformed from a dog-into-bear into a dog-into-bear-into-Tyrannosaurus rex, transformed by the willful goddesses inside of her so as to fit with the theme all the better.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    What the hell kind of Noble Phantasm could you even give an Olympic swimmer-themed Summer Rider Atalanta? All I have in mind is an aquatic version of the Calydonian Boar but that makes little sense, even for a Summer Servant.
    Swimming was second nature for greeks, one claimed a man that cannot swim is the same as an uneducated man. During activation she can make a joke that therefore she is the fastest thinker alive. I think of her swimming so fast around the target, that she creates a whirlpool. You could even name it something with charabdys, she was an argonaut after all. Then depending on her weapon she can attack them. Since its summer you can do something goofy and summon jason and his ship to smash them or something.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    6. Fae Knight Mordred. I know very little about fairy lore and don't really know what kind of Fae could work as a Mordred imposter. The only idea I have is my personal favorite fairy, the Nuckelavee, but that monstrosity is not waifu material like the canon Fae Knights are.
    It's okay, neither was Barghest before Morgan did the thing, if the implications that she had a more monstrous form before acquiring a human one pan out to be true.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Swimming was second nature for greeks, one claimed a man that cannot swim is the same as an uneducated man. During activation she can make a joke that therefore she is the fastest thinker alive. I think of her swimming so fast around the target, that she creates a whirlpool. You could even name it something with charabdys, she was an argonaut after all. Then depending on her weapon she can attack them. Since its summer you can do something goofy and summon jason and his ship to smash them or something.
    Okay, fair.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    It's okay, neither was Barghest before Morgan did the thing, if the implications that she had a more monstrous form before acquiring a human one pan out to be true.
    That's actually a pretty good idea! Definitely going to go for that angle, then.

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I stand corrected, but my point also still stands. Just finagle a creatively viable solution and it'll work out.

Blog Entries
    I stand corrected
    On Barghest having had a more monstrous form before Morgan did the thing?

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Yeah. She always had a humanoid form. She was even discriminated for it by her own Fang Clansmen, until she gained honors in the Caterpillar War and was promoted to Fairy Knight for them.

Blog Entries
    Yeah. She always had a humanoid form. She was even discriminated for it by her own Fang Clansmen, until she gained honors in the Caterpillar War and was promoted to Fairy Knight for them.
    Ah, okay.

That aside, I have some ideas on how to translate some of the Nuckelavee's traits into a Fairy Knight's Skills, but others (like its weird disease breath) are giving me trouble. Also, which of Mordred's Skills should I have be carried over to Fairy Knight Mordred?

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Ah, okay.

That aside, I have some ideas on how to translate some of the Nuckelavee's traits into a Fairy Knight's Skills, but others (like its weird disease breath) are giving me trouble. Also, which of Mordred's Skills should I have be carried over to Fairy Knight Mordred?
    i think secret of pedigree is fitting. it was given to her by morgan anyway. instead of hiding the identity it perhaps hides her face without skin. but depends how you depict her. perhaps you make it extra creepy and instead of it being her armor it is actually artificial skin that they were usually missing. else mana burst is fitting as well i guess, i remember it was described with red flames?

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    i think secret of pedigree is fitting. it was given to her by morgan anyway. instead of hiding the identity it perhaps hides her face without skin. but depends how you depict her. perhaps you make it extra creepy and instead of it being her armor it is actually artificial skin that they were usually missing. Else mana burst is fitting as well i guess, i remember it was described with red flames?
    It was red lightning. Also, Secret of Pedigree is one of her Noble Phantasms. F/GO represents it as a Skill, but it actually isn't.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    There's an interesting angle to be approached when you consider Morgan's intentions for Mordred and what Mordred's role ended up being, and compare/contrast that w/Lostbelt Morgan's mentality and approaches. The Fairy Knights are given meaningful names as titles, after all. Esp. when you consider that Fairy Knight Tristan/Baobhan is Morgan's heir apparent in the Lostbelt.

- - - Updated - - -

If, in PHH, Mordred is a "secret heir" and carrier of Arthur's blood, albeit one who is a key factor in the downfall of Camelot, then I could very well see Fairy Knight Mordred being some kind of enforcer/torturer/subterfugist who is frequently paired with her "sister" FKT/Baobhan for dirty work.

Just one example of implementation that came to mind. Something of a rough draft, a v1.0.

- - - Updated - - -

It's probably not super helpful for this project, but, FWIW, it could serve as a source of reference, and the Nuckelavee has been reimagined/redesigned as a moe anime girl before in Million Arthur, with a focus on her aquatic/amphibious elements at the fore.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    One Question at you all , as i make a Armenian Lostbelt want i to ask which armenia servant candidates you would know as some help in terms of some interesting Figures you know would be appreaciated greatly ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    One Question at you all , as i make a Armenian Lostbelt want i to ask which armenia servant candidates you would know as some help in terms of some interesting Figures you know would be appreaciated greatly ?
    Hayk is an obvious one but I guess you've probably already heard of/considered him.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Hayk is an obvious one but I guess you've probably already heard of/considered him.
    yes have i and he has already significanse in the story but i search some other Armenian ,Georgian persons out of that or neighbour areas .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    There's an interesting angle to be approached when you consider Morgan's intentions for Mordred and what Mordred's role ended up being, and compare/contrast that w/Lostbelt Morgan's mentality and approaches. The Fairy Knights are given meaningful names as titles, after all. Esp. when you consider that Fairy Knight Tristan/Baobhan is Morgan's heir apparent in the Lostbelt.

- - - Updated - - -

If, in PHH, Mordred is a "secret heir" and carrier of Arthur's blood, albeit one who is a key factor in the downfall of Camelot, then I could very well see Fairy Knight Mordred being some kind of enforcer/torturer/subterfugist who is frequently paired with her "sister" FKT/Baobhan for dirty work.

Just one example of implementation that came to mind. Something of a rough draft, a v1.0.

- - - Updated - - -

It's probably not super helpful for this project, but, FWIW, it could serve as a source of reference, and the Nuckelavee has been reimagined/redesigned as a moe anime girl before in Million Arthur, with a focus on her aquatic/amphibious elements at the fore.
    I was more going to focus on the "walking disaster that kills everything in sight" aspect of the Nuckelavee rather than the amphibious elements. Because I mean, the Fairy Knights all have their fair share of issues, right? Although, I do have to say that Baobhan most likely takes the cake. And to be honest, I can hardly blame her.

But I do like your idea for her backstory. Will need to build on it myself, but it is a good foundation.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Oh it's Matsunaga Hisahide's teakettle that Nobu caused all that racket for

Well a fucking satellite has a soul so whatever goes is valid I guess

Tho I cannot help but think of legendary locales now being heroic spirits. Imagine Camelot Castle being a Heroic Spirit lulz
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    Camelot would literally be Uther Insalaum tho given influence from Artoria and Merlin and the faes being one to construct it meaning it's a self-sacrificing thing of virtue and inspiration that will lead people to a brighter future....in a very machine-like way and that would be natural for it mirroring everyone loving Artoria for killing the invaders and then fearing her once she set her eyes inwards and starts fixing the Kingdom because I don't doubt for a second Artoria led some purges and shit

Dun Scaith might as well be Mount Doom since spooky castle of dead lands and just eggs humanity to slaughter each other in glorious war because well look at the place it is and who is attached too. Also a spoiled princess type that never leaves the castle and just has wraith mooks do everything for her
    I mean if a Space Probe was given a soul and made a Heroic Spirit and Mandricardo who is a note of a note of a note is a 'genuine' heroic spirit then I don't see why not just make every artifact attached to a hero a heroic spirit too lol

Could be a fun Grail War. Imagine everyone summoning artifacts and having to wield them for the war and a skill that grants the individual servant stats as long as they wield it in a way that 'fits' the legend

Blog Entries
    Welp, I think I found some new projects that fit my area of expertise.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    cool idea. we had Brionac few months ago as lancer iirc and Watcher Jack could function as the assassin, Rider should be easy with any mount imaginable, tome can work in the same fashion for caster. I bet that can be made into a genuine concpt if one finds enough candidates.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.