Page 72 of 440 FirstFirst ... 22626770717273747782122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 8782

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    0i feel like she would be a great match for shirou with her helping him become a true hero and feeding into his dream.
    That was one of the inspirations, yes. Also, I seem to be having trouble adding images to my posts...oh well.
    Just look up Eria the Water Charmer for her image.

Last edited by Anju Addams; December 29th, 2021 at 05:39 PM.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Discussing a Vivian faceclaim feels kinda weird when already has a canon design. Well, arguably 3.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Discussing a Vivian faceclaim feels kinda weird when already has a canon design. Well, arguably 3.
    I did actually have the idea of just making her Arturia Caster or Morgan but wanted something original. Also, the manga design from the wiki is just meh.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    To be honest. I honestly view Arthurian characters as pretty boring and wish nasu payed more attention to Greek, Indian and Chinese characters.

But I’m excited for what your gonna do because I’m interested in fairies and other nature spirits.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    To be honest. I honestly view Arthurian characters as pretty boring and wish nasu payed more attention to Greek, Indian and Chinese characters.
    TBH, that's more TM's fault for over focusing on the Round Table and little else. The mythos is full of fascinating characters that I and others have tried to highlight over the years but stand nary a chance of getting into a Fate work.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I honestly really like Mordred.

(Mainly because of all the fanfiction ashforge on AO3 wrote about her)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    wyverns 500th post

it is pushy, NINE. You tell Koga to stop begging for reviews, but you "beg" for comments on Fortunas ideas.
    I would begg much fewer if i would get some or answers on my posts in generally in the first place ,its just idont get the feeling i am not respected neither valued here.

Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    No sword creation NP actually. She can already make Holy Swords using her Item Creation so it would be redundant. Instead she has the ability to make any body of water into a portal to a bottomless lake in Avalon and another one that simply seals the target away in the Tower of Avalon for all eternity with no possible escape through even True Magic but at the cost of only one person being sealed at a time, so she would have to unseal anything else trapped there (yes, Merlin counts).

She was originally written for a Worm fanfic in which she was the main character's Servant, teaching her to become an ideal 'hero'.
    Also, her faceclaim is a cute young lady. I don't like MILF's in general.
    What's worm ? And that description sounds really good i am curious about your servant ! And why are you dislikes milfs sand prefer young lady characters ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I would begg much fewer if i would get some or answers on my posts in generally in the first place ,its just idont get the feeling i am not respected neither valued here.
    Think positive Koga, if no one has anything to say about your sheets then you can consider them flawless. That's what I always tell myself anyways.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 09:57 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Wyvern I have a question and was wondering if you knew? Does innocent monster only apply to appearance or can it also apply to mentality? Also would it still be considered innocent monster skill if the servant / spirit themselves acted in such a way that supported / encouraged or that belief, viewpoint, or philosophy (perhaps even wanting that viewpoint to develop).
    It totally applies to personality. Salieri is afflicted with an overpowered hatred for Mozart that he never had in life because of the rumors about him being his killer, and Molay has been completely changed into the depraved cult leader he was framed as in life. It's why they can even be summoned as Avenger and Foreigner respectively; their very beings are more the rumors about them than the actual people.

Speaking of Innocent Monster, the talks about South America kinda brough my attention to a figure that could be cool to make a Servant: Mustafa Azemmouri, more commonly known as Estevanico. He was an african slave who became mostly by a series of accident and explorer of the Americas and a fake 'medecine man' amongst the natives there. Him taking back the tale of Seven Cities of Gold to Europe inadvertatently brought upon a craze of colonisation towards the area that would become New Mexico, and it's sometime said that the Kashina spirit Chakwaina is a representation of him amongst the Zuni people, as a black-skinned man who's an harbinger of destruction.

I figure he could make a pretty damn cool Servant. I was thinking of making him either a Voyager or a Caster, with his reputation amongst the natives allowing for his summoning in the latter class.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    What's worm ? And that description sounds really good i am curious about your servant ! And why are you dislikes milfs sand prefer young lady characters ?
    Worm is a webnovel about a bullied girl who ends up 'triggering' with insect controlling superpowers and through a series of events ends up becoming a supervillain despite wanting to be a hero. It can be pretty grimdark and overly edgy while dragging in places but it's a good story otherwise. I recommend it.

As for not liking MILFS (or DILFS too), I dunno. The idea of it just weirds me out and makes me feel super uncomfortable when it's someone's parent I guess.
    Also a lot of MILFS are drawn with humongous tits which I don't find particularly attractive whatsoever.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; December 29th, 2021 at 07:33 PM.

Blog Entries
    Wyvern I have a question and was wondering if you knew? Does innocent monster only apply to appearance or can it also apply to mentality? Also would it still be considered innocent monster skill if the servant / spirit themselves acted in such a way that supported / encouraged or that belief, viewpoint, or philosophy (perhaps even wanting that viewpoint to develop).
    A lot of what you're mentioned is more Type Moon's meddling with history and saying 'hey, that's how it happened here'. Than Innocent Monster itself.

Innocent Monster as a skill works simply by reflecting the views of people upon the chosen target of the skill regardless of how them themselves might feel about it. Of course, having the views on a servant be similar to how they themselves were and behaved means that the likelihood of someone having Innocent Monster decreases. You could say that the Skill works by contrasting reality with rumor and common belief.

It's not often that you see a character have the level of fame or infamy that warrantes them having Innocent Monster. Something like Nero or Artoria having Innocent Monster doesn't quite have as much weight because Artoria was still a just and righteous ruler, regardless of the lens she was portrayed by. While Nero's bad press as the Whore of Babylon lead to the creation of a Beast, which is far and above something in the realm of Innocent Monster.

You could make different versions of them, of course.

Say, a Berserker Nero who behaves like the Tyrant she is portrayed.

Or a different version of Artoria that might use more Holy Relics or has less ties with her origins. Like, say, one summoned by the Holy Church using something which supposedly belonged to King Arthur.

I'd say it varies case by case.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Innocent Monster is essentially exactly what it says on the tin.
    The public perception makes them out to be a monster, but from an objective lens, they were innocent of whatever crimes or sins are attributed to them. It's the skill granted to someone who is innocent, yet forced to be a monster. Salieri and Vlad are our best examples;
    Salieri objectively never killed Mozart, nor had he any contribution to the man's death. But the rumours that he did so became so widespread so fast, and thus he obtained the qualification of an Innocent Monster; the people believed he was a killer, but he objectively had no guilt.
    Vlad III (EXTRA) was indeed a blood-smeared killer who impaled thousands of people as a show of force, but he was no bloodsucker. Yet, the legend of Dracula, who was at least in part based on Vlad III, is so pervasive and entrenched in the global mindset that he always displays some trait or another from Dracula, no matter how Tepes is summoned. He's innocent of being the blood-sucking monster.

It's essentially "when fact meets fiction: a skill". And that's specifically "when (in-universe) fact meets (in-universe) fiction: a skill".
    Of course, that doesn't preclude the individual liking the fiction and adopting part of it on their own; Servant Mephistopheles adores the horrible reputation of the demon Mephistopheles, who he isn't related to, and embraces it wholeheartedly.
    Likewise, an Innocent Monster's mentality can be warped by the skill; Salieri's overwhelming urge to murder Mozart, and Molay becoming a fervent priestess of an Outer God because of connection between the rumours of the Templar's sexual rituals and said Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young (this one was extremely distasteful on multiple counts).

Back to the original topic: the inverse of an Innocent Monster, that is, someone who is guilty, but who is routinely remembered as a saint, is something I wouldn't expect to really see in Heroic Spirits; by their very nature in the role of "Heroic" Spirits, they tend to have their sins downplayed, even while remembered with those evils.
    I'm with Comun on this, it's generally a matter of various class qualifications sufficing, each bringing to the forefront a different aspect of someone.
    After all, a Heroic Spirit is like a USB. It's a storage bus of information about a given individual. Servants are floppy disks; they can only hold so much about a certain individual before they reach capacity. So you might have one floppy with all the information about someone's good deeds, and another floppy with all their crimes and evils, and maybe even another with miscellaneous facts that acts as a neutral zone.
    That's not to say that some "Guilty Saint" couldn't exist in a case where the overriding is extreme, but it wouldn't be something I'd expect on pretty much anyone.

Blog Entries
    TBH, “Guilty Saint” (aside from sounding like a spinoff in the Guilty Gear franchise) just seems like it would be a warped form of Charisma to Cult like levels to where they could go out onto the street, shoot someone in broad daylight and no one in the public would believe they did it despite everyone just having witnessed the murder.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Guys, I have this fun little idea in my head. That recently got I am not sure if anybody does it yet. Probably it's been executed sometimes. But after I finish my current project I want to add some extra flavor to them by making Interludes for my servants. Again don't know if anybody has done this before here or there is dedicated thread for this idea but what do you guys. Actually, it could be a fun thread where people just go around making interludes for their servants.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Try the Throne of Snippets thread, that might be the place you're looking for.
    Last edited by BnEl15; December 29th, 2021 at 11:37 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, I saw after a post this a couple a hours ago and I like your snippet with the ice cream stand it was great

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I swear to god if he Ismail can single handedly revive the snippets thread.

Blog Entries
    Also this is a more general question, I recall one or two people doing sheets of the demon pillars connected to other mages / servants, I was wondering if anyone recalled their names or such or could direct me to them as one of my ideas may have a demon pillar connection and I want to ask for their blessing / permission before I go through with it.
    That's me...
    Well, sure go ahead. Good luck.