Page 188 of 439 FirstFirst ... 88138178183186187188189190193198238288 ... LastLast
Results 3,741 to 3,760 of 8763

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Here's my stat sheet for The Morrigan, since I just kinda crashed last night- how does it look?

Lancer of the Phantom Isle

Identity:
    The Morrigan

Alignment: Balanced Neutral

Armament(s): Polearm Constructs

Summoning Catalyst: Three gaelic spearheads dipped in crow's blood, then pushed into the soil of a battlefield where the summoning circle must be drawn

History: Since time immemorial, The Morrigan has watched over Ireland as a mother goddess and protector deity from the shadows. Mostly remaining silent and unseen, it is in relation to her domains of war and fate that she will make herself known to those on the field of battle, who stand close to death, or as great cause of it. For this reason she appears as a figure in the Ulster cycle, revealing herself to Cu Chulainn in the role of a trickster, a source of aid he rejected, and finally, as a witness to his death, and perhaps a source of solace in his end. While she also plays a role in the mythological cycle as the wife of Dagda, it is her participation and closeness to figures of the Ulster Cycle through her domains, such as the aforementioned Cu Chulainn, as well as Scathach, that she manifests in the form of lancer.

Personality: It is VERY important to acknowledge the constitution of the Morrigan, as she is a singular entity formed by three other Goddesses, Babd, Macha, and Nemain. While The Morrigan herself is a wholly realized creation in both body and mind, the three goddesses function as a set of 3 consciousnesses or voices in her head. To quickly denote them,
    Babd- The Trickster, a catty figure who flaunts her divinity in her ability to watch and her wish to meddle in mortal affairs. The Power.
    Nemain- The Temptress, a prideful figure who revels in the reputation that being a goddess brings. The Presence.
    Macha- The Witness, a serious figure that reflects and mourns the fate of those who become able to perceive her. The Responsibility.

That being said, The Morrigan herself, in a strange twist juxtaposition to her creation, views her composite parts like a mother does her daughters... daughters who are often whining in her head as she's trying to simply persist. Thus, she comes off as tired and standoffish to those unaware of her situation, often seeming aloof and unfocused, and snapping at those who snap her out of it. However, it's not quite something she realizes she does: and upon being confronted with the matter, she'll often become incredibly apologetic about the situation, and be much friendlier afterwards. The point is, she needs someone with her- someone who can care, who she can rely upon. Upon finding that someone, whether it be a master, or another servant, she can perform in high form, her matronly disposition and aspect of her godhood becoming prominent in it's positive qualities. Notably, she does have a vicious streak, being a deity associated with death after all. When she or her chosen someone are properly threatened, she is personally prepared to bring upon death herself, as opposed to simply waiting for it to come as usual.

Height: 235 cm
    Weight: "Kindly, never ask this again."
    Appearance:

Servant Parameters:
    Str: B
    End: A
    Agi: B
    Mana: EX
    Luck: C

Class Skills:
    Magic Resistance A
    Divine core of the Goddess EX

Personal Skills:
    Item Creation (Milk) C: The Morrigan “creates” bottles of milk with great healing abilities when drank. Do not question the source.
    Crow’s Omen B: The ability of The Morrigan to sense the presence of death, whether it be imminent, or how close it is. A variation of the Instinct skill awarded as a goddess of Fate.
    Triple-Goddess EX: A skill denoting the trio of goddesses, the three morrigna, Badb, Macha, and Nemain, that make up The Morrigan. They are capable of separating into their three own forms simultaneously, at the cost of their parameters being one rank lower. Additionally, their secondary Noble Phantasm is off-limits when separated.
    The Morrigan herself is still in control, though the three aspects become more pronounced upon her personality in their individual respective bodies.
    Hero Creation (Pact) C: By offering her aid and affections, when accepted, one may become her champion of sorts, and be granted power through this pact.
    Shapeshift B: The Morrigan can transform into a variety of different naturally-occurring animals, such as a crow, an eel, a wolf, as well as various humans.

Noble Phantasm(s):

Feathers of the Phantom Queen- B: The weapons of The Morrigan, great spears forged from the shadows of falling crow’s feathers. Distilled mana given solid form, they equate to an B-Rank Noble Phantasm, and can be summoned at her leisure.

Finality of the Standing Stone- A: Upon sensing the imminent death of her champion, forged by her Hero Creation (Pact) skill, she can manifest the Standing Stone where she accompanied Cu Cuchulainn in his final moments. This will cause spectral chains to bind them there, and bestow the Battle Continuation and Madness enhancement skills at B and D ranks respectively, until death. She cannot be touched, but cannot do anything but watch and talk until their imminent death.

Design Notes:
    - As her creation is for a hypothetical Fate Fighting game, she serves as a Charge character archetype from a gameplay perspective
    - From a visual perspective, I drew inspiration from Morrigan of Darkstalkers, and Hilda of UNIST in her outfit and weapon design, while more majorly from Scathach, Skadi, and Morgan Le Fay in Fate itself. The last one is a nod to the fact that many scholars have tried to tie the two together because of their similar names, though they have been entirely unsuccessful. She draws more from Skadi for the aspect of being a goddess, and Scathach presents the traditional bodysock outfit thing the Irish lancers all seem to have to some degree.
    -She's got a canonical mom-bod, a fact that irks her, and is the reason for the corset-like piece on the design
    -From a narrative angle in the planned story of the aforementioned fighting game, she serves as the heaviest hitter of her side in the conflict, making her faction of 4 (Since Rider has fucked off to the moon) to contest with the opposing 7, and 3 third parties for the large part of the war.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    This is even better than your last sheet. You should definitely post this once your ready.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    This is even better than your last sheet. You should definitely post this once your ready.
    Eyyy, thanks brother, glad to hear it

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well done Vididii! The skills are pretty creative and well justified(...item creationdon'tquestionthemilkdon'tquestionthemilkdon'tquest ionthemilkdon'tquestionthemilkdon'tquestionthemilk), and the personality and how you deal with the trio that make her up is amazing. And the art is a really nice take, especially since you don't just go for a stereotypical body type. I agree with Nine.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey legendary, I have an idea. The current theme you appear to be exploring is "fantasy and reality" with your red riding hood and Tolkien representing fantasy and fairy tales.

My idea is that you should take this theme to its logical conclusion by having a Beast of fantasy that represents people denying the world for their own reality against a grand servant who represents someone who's fantasy and imagination drives them to change the world.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hey legendary, I have an idea. The current theme you appear to be exploring is "fantasy and reality" with your red riding hood and Tolkien representing fantasy and fairy tales.

My idea is that you should take this theme to its logical conclusion by having a Beast of fantasy that represents people denying the world for their own reality against a grand servant who represents someone who's fantasy and imagination drives them to change the world.
    Now I'M curious- where does the Grand/Beast obsession come from? It's a rather intriguing aspect.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’m curious what servants you’ll start working on after finishing your fighting game cast.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I’m curious what servants you’ll start working on after finishing your fighting game cast.
    I wanna fuck around with Servantverse a bit so I can have fun with pro wrestling stuff-
    - Berserker Jaguar Man, she thinks Kayfabe is real
    - Berserker Bradamante, she had a whole thing as Quetz's tag partner, I wanna take this and run with it
    - Berserker Abraham Lincoln, inventor of the Motherfucking Chokeslam
    - Quetzalcoatl Alter, aka Vince McMahon
    - Lancer Hassan of the Blessed Hands, Cursed arm class-shifted via becoming a gestalt spirit with Muhammad Ali

I actually have a concept for BJM that I did like 4 months ago, but I wanna redo the design as much as I like it, plus I don't like how the art looks anymore
    Last edited by Vididii; July 4th, 2022 at 02:46 PM.

Blog Entries

...this theme is somewhat accidental, but I'm taking that idea. My current Beast Lucifer actually kinda fits a bit into this. His entire thing is a twisted concept of free will, and the desire to shatter the concept of the Quantum TIme Lock system to create a universe of infinite possibility.

But really, my servant sheets, and future mage sheets, all are meant to fall into different 'Series'. Little Red is the Grimm Fairytale series, Tolkien is the Disneyland Singularity series, Armstrong is the 'International Grail War Festival series, and Luci is an unnamed lostbelt series.

Also, Vididii. The servantverse ideas are really fun concepts, so looking forward to them!

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I feel like the best logical counter to beast class lucifer would either be saber archangel Michael (something around miracles and making the impossible possible, maybe a divine authority to shape and change the world based on Michael being a vessel for gods power) or Adam (based on Adam being the primordial, perfect man and lucifer being the snake that made him imperfect, possibly something to do with crafting noble phantasms from earth enkdu style).

Blog Entries
    I mean, fair. Both suggestions are really good and would work, but I am already intending for Adam to function in a different role, and as for Michael...

Due to a lot of inspiration being taken from DC's Lucifer Morningstar, I don't know how to go that role with Michael without him simply ending up Michael Demiurgos, so to prevent that from happening, I'm abstaining from him within the Lostbelt series. At least until I kind find a strong enough inspiration to form him into a distinct entity.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe make Michael someone who desires to understand and sympathize with humans despite his inhumanly perfect angelic nature. Someone who is curious about humans and desires to make them succeed. Someone who is polite and calm to a fault. An idea I had for his kit is that he possess the divine authority of creation to impose conceptual changes onto the world and its laws based on his status as strongest angel and his closeness to god.

What are you going to do with Adam anyways?

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vididii View Post
    I wanna fuck around with Servantverse a bit
    Say no more, I'm sold already.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I wanna fuck around with Servantverse a bit so I can have fun with pro wrestling stuff-
    This information makes me unreasonably and inordinately happy.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Maybe make Michael someone who desires to understand and sympathize with humans despite his inhumanly perfect angelic nature. Someone who is curious about humans and desires to make them succeed. Someone who is polite and calm to a fault. An idea I had for his kit is that he possess the divine authority of creation to impose conceptual changes onto the world and its laws based on his status as strongest angel and his closeness to god.

What are you going to do with Adam anyways?
    Hm, maybe. It's still a long way off though. Series hasn't been fully solidified just yet, or named.

As for Adam, he is actually on the Fallen one's side, so no matter what he wouldn't be a help to us. I'm currently debating between three main ideas on him. A perfect body type things inspired by Record of Ragnarok(Ruler). An unified language user who uses that an the knowledge gained from the apple to enhance his abilities(Caster). An embodiment of the concept of Adam living in harmony with animals in the garden(Rider).

Course, that is ignoring the Lostbelt effects, but that would be spoilersmean I know what they are

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Rider based on him being granted dominion over all creatures by god.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rider because he rode his wife (and a bunch of demons)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Say no more, I'm sold already.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    This information makes me unreasonably and inordinately happy.
    A Royal Rumble is just a grail war with extra entrants, after all!~

Blog Entries
    I mean, fair enough. And it would fit a theme if he turned an authority he got from god, against god. Problem is that applies to Ruler form to, so... decisions.

Rider because he rode his wife (and a bunch of demons)
    No

A Royal Rumble is just a grail war with extra entrants, after all!~
    YES

In all seriousness, I have something that I do need some advice on. Lancer Neil's main NP is the flag on the moon. My first idea for this was the flag being a pin for a new texture, one that rendered other worlds reachable by the common sense of modern humans. However, looking into things, Voyager would be the same. Now, I could argue semantics saying Voyager isn't a pin, since he is in motion, but his PotEotW(Cosmos) skill imply connections to Rhongo. So, a new idea came forward.

Subsidiary pillars, the flag and voyager. The pin the same texture as Rhongo(The common sense of man), but add extensions that weren't conceived at the time of the original. They'd be weaker, greatly so, but share a bit of a connection. Personably, this idea helps me explain why Voyager's NP does damage in FGO. His light is partially the light of Rhongo, which is so powerful it can harm those it is directed at.

So... which would be more in line with lore? I'm aware both are a bit out there, but I'm kinda attached to the idea.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I feel like the first one fits better to be honest. Making other worlds reachable to the common sense of mankind just works better.

Are you willing to do hindu or Buddhist servants? I feel like you should do an archer indrajit (given nasu’s karna wank and indrajit pretty much being karna but better) or an adult Archer Rama to make up for Rama being done dirty by type-moon.

Blog Entries
    Eh, I try to specialise in things I now fairly well already. That mainly goes European, Central American, and modern stuff. But I am branching out with some Polynesian and Northern African stuff, so I wouldn't be against the idea. Why do you ask?