Page 144 of 439 FirstFirst ... 4494134139142143144145146149154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 8773

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I mean, isn't my written out opinion already enough to show how I felt about your sales pitch? A numbered score is less insightful than that.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Weird question because we cant judge how much points the idea of a sheet deserves in a contest.
    well I haven't been here that long, but I can get a vibe from some people's sales pitch (i.e. Curious George Lucifer, Florida Man Grand Berserker, etc.) that makes me think it would definitely get voted for if it were submitted in a contest.

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    I mean, isn't my written out opinion already enough to show how I felt about your sales pitch? A numbered score is less insightful than that.
    was trying to explain what I was hoping to get out of posting it here (now I know it belongs in the bottom third of ideas to make into USA Lancers)
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Feels like you're trying too hard to fit this into the American Lancer thing. The math lance life insurance dude was fine.

Blog Entries
    Bit of a weird idea here, but has anybody given any thought about doing more Valkyrie Trios as Servants? I know that individual names have cropped up over the years here, but perhaps they could be something like seasonal or holiday-themed versions of the other six Valkyries in the Lancer class replacing the original three, though if its names that are the stumbling block, here's a list of all the names used in Norse mythology for Valkryies, though admittedly Ortlinde, Hildr, and Thrúd (as well as Brynhild technically) can be skipped over for this mini-project due to obvious reasons.

I can't speak for the rest of BL, but when I create a sheet, it's usually to focus on their own character and legend, and spin it in different ways. While the gimmick of having multiple people in one servant container sounds good on paper, in practical terms it would be quite difficult, at least for the Valks. Unless in the legend itself particularly focused on a duo or trio or a group, it's hard to make a theme for the Valks beyond them being sisters. I don't know much about the Valks themselves, but the reason of just having 3 Valks in a sheet cause of family sounds lame. Like, for FGO, it was due to gameplay and how they were the only named Valks in the story, but trying to use 3 Valks with their own story, with their own characters and interactions is either gonna be lengthy as hell and would've just been better to pass them as their own sheets, or short, only using the obscure ones with no substance.

In the end, it's just an redundant gimmick that doesn't fit the Valks. Personally, I think it would be better if you have one amalgamated entity of "Valkyrie" and personas that she can make based on the historical ones. But if you wanna do this to parallel FGO's Valks, then that'll be pretty cool. Though, the sheet would probably fall into the two traps I mentioned above.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    So, Alter servants...

Anyone done them before? If so, any tips?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well think of the diverging point. When, where, and why are they seperate from the base servant?

I mean I only have one alter to my name but I think he's fairly cool.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    So, Alter servants...

Anyone done them before? If so, any tips?
    try the think in which way the Alter servant is different how their iner surpressed desires or darkness are and what the embrace of them is as example have i made a normal servant and a Alter servant ( taka a look Alter and normal ) then take a look at canon Alter servants and how theiy are differ to their normal selves like did i made basically a Vlad Alter servant .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Got a little inspired by the latest FGO event and was wondering if any of Bunyan's fellow folk heroes would make decent ideas for Servants (even as jokes)? Could be an interesting experiment with a number of them about the concept of "fakelore" and what makes a true tall tale in the first place. Anyway here's a list of notable ones:

Sorry if the list seems a little slapdash, but I honestly didn't want to forget this particular idea and lose track of it for several weeks. Honestly the lot of them could be a mix of Lancers/Berserkers with some Riders mixed in. Feel free to disregard this list if none of them are interesting enough to do.

Blog Entries
    An Question does someone of you know a internet site or book were the different Kenjutsu ryu i mean the different Sword fight styles are listed in their characteristis and techniques ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Got a little inspired by the latest FGO event and was wondering if any of Bunyan's fellow folk heroes would make decent ideas for Servants (even as jokes)? Could be an interesting experiment with a number of them about the concept of "fakelore" and what makes a true tall tale in the first place. Anyway here's a list of notable ones:

Sorry if the list seems a little slapdash, but I honestly didn't want to forget this particular idea and lose track of it for several weeks. Honestly the lot of them could be a mix of Lancers/Berserkers with some Riders mixed in. Feel free to disregard this list if none of them are interesting enough to do.
    Check out Spartacus' Fate/ConQUEST, there's 3 Tall Tales Servants from the SFA faction there.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:10 PM.

Blog Entries
    Other Qustion have you also some modernn media type servants you would like to make servants like Anime characketers you like to make ?

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    Sure.

From Genshin Impact alone, I would probably be willing to Noelle, Eula, Razor, Xingqiu, Xiangling, Shenhe, Diluc, Kazuha, Gorou, and maybe one or two others

I would say La Signora but I'm not sure that's needed.

MAJOR SPOILERS FOR UP TO THE END OF THE INUZAMA PORTION GENSHIN IMPACT OPEN AT YOUR OWN RISK.

I'M SERIOUS DO NOT OPEN IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE SPOILED
    I'm Really not sure it would be needed as thinking about her character she bascially is an expy to Medea.

In items and stuff related to her character and nature as the Crimson Witch of Flames and her backstory she bascially, lost her love Rostam, lost her humanity due to her experiments, and is thought of as a monster and a witch by her home of Mondstadt even 500 years later, all because Venti/Barbartos couldn't either wake up in time to save Rostam or wouldn't bother speaking up to vouch that Rosalyne was a hero (as while her motives for going through with thre ritual to become the "Crimson Witch of Flames" may have been to get revenge, she still did wipe out the monsters Rostam died trying to defeat, and thus ensured the knights who died didn't fall in vain and Mondstadt which I assume simialr to Sumeru (who lost it's god around the same time alongside Inuzama, and Liyue experienced issues related to the abyss) was safe.

That also happens to be one of the reasons that I also am half tempted to put Venti on the above list, just for someone to punch the guy, and point out the complete hypocrisy of a guy willing to stick his neck out to protect and ensure Dvalin was remembered and could be free, yet never lifted a finger to help out Eula by pointing out the hypocrisy of Mondstadt's actions towards her, or Rosalyne who lost everything because of his incompetence. I also half wonder if that's why Arundolyn quit the knights, he couldn't take the idea that Barbartos had abbandonned them and let Rostam, die and the people of Mondstadt remember Rosalyne (who based on her being able to use a ritual that has since been lost and the sheer power of such, I would assume her to be a bloody magical genius) who he may have recognized or realized what she did, as a monster. If I were in his shoes, I'm not sure I could stand the thought of havign to "protect" people that hypocritical or serve such a selfish god either. The fact that she lived some unclaer length of time in horrific agony as her flesh was seared and burned by the power she used to protect Mondstadt only makes things worse in my mind.

The Final Kick(s) in the teeth? Well based on the desciption and information about her Delusion, alongside protecting her from her own flames, it may have also caused her to forget who she was and thus all about Rostam in the first place. Although that and this bit are more my interpretation, I think she still may remeber or recall some beef with Venti based on her behavior towards him, but her seemingly different behavior towards Raiden Shogun and Zhongli (although maybe she wanted to treat them badly as well but knew with their power she needed to be more caustious then she was with Barbartos). The fact that she was then uncermoniously killed, not even by the traveler, but by one of the gods who she hated and ruined her life, and that her entire quest in getting the Gnosis was pointless as Raiden Shogun didn't have it just makes it hurt even more.

As for the Medea expy. Genius / magic user? Check. Hates being called a witch? Check. Theme or connection to royalty? She certainly behaves upity and her chacter achetype 'La Signora' fits the role so Check. Manipulative? Check. Seductive? She is easy on the eyes so Check. Person who went on a rampage of revenge. double check? Connection to fire? While different than medea's inherent divinity, Check. Can be very cruel? Based on some reports of her torturing and killing recruits and her actions towards Venti, Check. Tragic Villian? Like a hundred times Check.

So yeah no need to make a sheet for a charatcer that bascially is an expy of an existing one

I could also possibly do some stuff with Code Vein which I enjoyed a ton, Scarlet Nexus, Golden Sun (not as recent but still good), Bloodborne, and maybe a few other sources, but I would nedd to think more on that front.
    And have you also some from animes ? like i would make some yugioh ,Naruto , Inuyasha characketers i have already ideas like perhaps do you have seeen yugioh and some of these classic animes ?

i havent played GEnshin impact , Code vein (although i enjoy watching playthroughs ) could i call myself a passionated passive player when i enjoy watching walkthroughs as i havent the needed consoles ?

Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Other Qustion have you also some modernn media type servants you would like to make servants like Anime characketers you like to make ?
    personally the modern media Servants that I would be interested in are from SCP, Royal Road novels (Mother of Learning,
    I'm Gonna Be a Wizard When I Grow up Again!, etc.), or Youtube (kurzgesagt birds, Vtubers, etc.).
    Last edited by Wan Dering'cul Tivator; May 3rd, 2022 at 11:19 PM.
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Random idea: Le Corbusier the father of High Modernist architecture as a Foreigner merged with the alien city of Carcosa. His obsession with order in architecture would be twisted into wanting to spread the City as far as possible so it supplants all other architecture. Basically High Modernism as Lovecraftian horror (an "order" that's alien to human common sense and persistently overwrites everything it touches). I've already done two Foreigners with Hastur and the rest of his life doesn't seem to have obvious material for Skills or NPs so I'm just throwing this out here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Random idea: Le Corbusier the father of High Modernist architecture as a Foreigner merged with the alien city of Carcosa. His obsession with order in architecture would be twisted into wanting to spread the City as far as possible so it supplants all other architecture. Basically High Modernism as Lovecraftian horror (an "order" that's alien to human common sense and persistently overwrites everything it touches). I've already done two Foreigners with Hastur and the rest of his life doesn't seem to have obvious material for Skills or NPs so I'm just throwing this out here.
    perhaps he could have "Plan Voisin" as his NP:
    1)target a City
    2)redesign the city based upon High Modernism and Carcosa
    3)spread images of this design model to the citizens of the city as a memetic hazard
    4)once the infection reaches either the entirety of the leaders or a 2/3 majority of citizens the infection pops and the city is reformed into the style of Carcosa

as for personal skills:
    1)something to reflect his efforts to reconstruct Europe after World War II (would allow him to replace destroyed buildings (whether they be his or others) with Carcosan architecture)
    2)open hand symbol (in the presence of this symbol: decrease aggressiveness (this would affect Berserkers/Avengers Mad Enhancement if it comes from anger), also reduces all physical damage inflicted in its presence)
    3) Pioneers of the stars? (massive influence in architecture the world over, however this is probably my least certain suggestion)
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth