Page 153 of 439 FirstFirst ... 53103143148151152153154155158163203253 ... LastLast
Results 3,041 to 3,060 of 8764

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    I think what Del is getting at is that it can be hard to receive the ideas in the first place when you have to excavate them. I know that I've personally had difficulty in the past trying to figure out what exactly you mean. You might get better results with more punctuation, since that would help break up the things you're saying into chunks that are easier to process than trying to figure out for ourselves where a thought ends and another begins. This would be less of an issue in normal circumstances, but I get the impression that you speak multiple languages. Props to you in that regard: I live in England and barely speak one, even when you count the scrambled lumps of Japanese. But occasionally it does mean that when you use anything other than a completely standard English word order, it immediately makes the lack of punctuation much more prevalent, because anyone reading it has to then figure how to amputate the natural deviations without any guidelines.

None of this is impossible, it's still intelligible eventually, but it can take a lot of energy to do it when there's an entire paragraph, especially since the natural approach is to keep going until there's some indication to stop before any attempt to sort out the meaning (basically, you can't understand it without reading all the relevant words, but it's impossible to be certain you've read all of the words on the page, so you have to process a whole paragraph at once). It's a daunting task, and one that the brain doesn't particular want to do unless you spend a lot of willpower and force it to.

So that'd be my advice. Punctuation is easier, more effective, and less anal than trying to get a completely standard word order all the time. Honestly, I wouldn't wish rigid sentence structure on anyone, that shit is a curse on creativity.

[/ramble]; was this condescending? I don't know! Charisma is a stat I'm still grinding, with a current score of about 3. But at the very least it might shine a light on why this keeps happening?
    Well really is it sometimes difficult as there are for me four phases iint he make of my content first Idea finding or inspiration pretty self explanatory ,the researching of the person and their environment (culture, family ,possible occult magic or battle relevant aspectsetc) to get a starting point in the concept that is a first step if i , then the modelating of the concept and develop it until now is the profile not on any paper of file in pc so basically have i more then One story arc and several Character profiles(inluding servant projects) entirely on my mind , after that is the thinking how to describe and explain it plus to think how to translate that .

Honestly some of my bad reputation was perhaps as i started here as quite new FAte fan with little knowledge from the wiki research and the watching of the animes .Then did i atempt to better my english (in my oppinion) by looking on how other describe it and to not entirely orientate on my native language so i tried a sort of mix in grammer where i thought its better but not entirely i call it pun perhaps intended "pseudo english" which other can nt easily understand and i perhaps am not able to find issues there i made .

Also to be honest am i mostly occupied with the concept bringing on paper and to thinking how i can describe it and explain it in the way i intended sop that in creatiivty and content my entire focus lies and my skill in grammar is not that great sometime even in my native language not .

Honest thank you for your comment Random !
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    so you made an entirely new language and adhere to it and it is our fault for not understanding you /joke

what you describe seems like you do these sheets for yourself, which is okay because we all do it in a way. But we also do it for others to entertain them. And to do that we present it in a comprehensive way so the points we make get across. Sounds like this part is completely ignored here. Here, enjoy this product that is not consumer-friendly at all and give praise afterward.
    If you are at a point where you read our stuff and then your stuff and do not even see any difference at all, then I guess the topic is through and you will not improve your language skills anymore. It is now ingrained in you. Again, i recommend installing Grammarly as a tool on whatever browser you are using. Just click all the stuff and the reading experience becomes much more pleasant.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I am making berserker than is trying to learn to communicate through her bond lines so how so I manage to do that through her lines. Without to many repetition

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd do
    Growls > random syllables > incoherent English > good English but no complex phrases > regular speech

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Thanks for the tip, Pinetree

Blog Entries
    Just found another couple ideas for anybody to pick up if they want. First up is Anne Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife and someone I can easily see being either a Caster or an Alter-Ego due to how little we actually know about her, perhaps with her skill set being a complement to Shakespeare's own abilities. Next up is Christine Daaé, object of desire to the Phantom of the Opera and given her role in the story could either be a Caster or an Assassin depending on how the sheet is constructed. The rest of the cast from Gaston Leroux's novel is also viable now that I think about it considering we already had its title character as one of the first forty Servants introduced in Grand Order.

Anyway, the last choice is entirely for any Incan-influenced sheet makers out there and is about its founder in a respect. Now while Manco Cápac is a pretty popular figure in some circles (though I do find it a tad odd that no one here managed to make a sheet of this guy so far), I was thinking about letting his siblings in on the spotlight: The rest of the Ayar brothers along with their sister-wives the Mamas. I'll admit there's not a lot to go on compared to their more famous relative but perhaps by merging them with some deities or Phantoms the gap could be closed and several differing and decent Servants could appear. As far as classes go I can honestly see the men being Lancers/Berserkers due to their legend while the sisters would be Casters for a start.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Anne Hathaway, Shakespeare's wife and someone I can easily see being either a Caster or an Alter-Ego due to how little we actually know about her, perhaps with her skill set being a complement to Shakespeare's own abilities.
    My inner crackhead wants to suggest making Hathaway into the Dark Lady somehow, either literally or through something like an alternate personality.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Another fun fact about Hathaway. She's 8 years older than Shakes. When they married, he was 18, and she was 26. Never thought our Shakespeare would be into MILFs, but apparently he was. Those sonnets really must've had some amazing lady-killing properties.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    26 is milf age for you?

Blog Entries
    Milf is not a number, it is a state of being.
    No, I will not elaborate further.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    MILF
    this does not help in managing the inner crackhead

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She can be a MILF but can she be Mommy?
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Considering the functions of the Watcher class, I'm wondering what could be done for a Watcher Virgil based on the role he played in Inferno.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that could work. I imagine his NP would be a constantly active one that turns the Master's world into their own personal purgatorio/inferno/paradiso, giving them life lessons while alluding to some themes from the original work.

Blog Entries
    Also, I planned to do a Pretender LaVey-Lucifer and a Pretender Hobbes-Yaldabaoth, but given how we now have solid understanding on what makes one qualify for the Pretender class, I don't think they work based on those. But perhaps they might make for decent Alter Egos.

Although, I still am curious about what I might be able to do with the Pretender class using a certain trickster god...

Servant Database (v2.0)

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    we now have solid understanding on what makes one qualify for the Pretender class
    We do?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Yeah, that could work. I imagine his NP would be a constantly active one that turns the Master's world into their own personal purgatorio/inferno/paradiso, giving them life lessons while alluding to some themes from the original work.
    That's an interesting idea. Maybe it starts at Inferno and gradually transitions in Paradiso as the Master proceeds through the journey Virgil is guiding along.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    We do?
    Yeah, Nasu confirmed it in an interview, I think.

Servant Database (v2.0)

Upcoming Servant Sheets

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    Yeah, Nasu confirmed it in an interview, I think.
    Q: Oberon was added with the new class "Pretender" so what are the prerequisites for being one?

Nasu: Simply put, someone who became a hero while feigning being something else. A hero like Zorro who acts while under disguise of a mask does not qualify as a Pretender. For example, let's say a certain A has died with their ambitions unfilled, and in his place a certain B continues their writings, leaves their comments and fulfills the role of A into the end, ultimately leaving all the fame with A. Meanwhile, B who was the interior of this persona cannot find any spots to occupy and ultimately the only one who becomes a hero is A, the exterior. This is what the Pretender class, one who wears a role, entails.

Holy shit, he truly did.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Clear as mud.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I like how someone in the Translation thread said that this basically makes Pretender!Zero-Requiem-Suzaku a thing. This is the only thing that matters.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————