Page 36 of 439 FirstFirst ... 26313435363738414686136 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    What are nation building authorities and what do they even do in your opinion? We know that the spear of Romulus quirinus, enuma elish and tamamo’s mirror are some. What else constitutes as a nation building authority in your opinion?
    Last edited by NINE-lives; December 2nd, 2021 at 09:22 PM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    What are nation building authorities and what do they even do in your opinion? We know that the spear of Romulus quirinus, enuma elish and tamamo’s mirror are some. What else constitutes as a nation building authority in your opinion?
    Well basiccally is that just terrritory creation in a special variation, other examples would be the Pax Romana Noblephantasm of my Augustus , then as potencial possessors of such abbillities of servant candidates are Kyros the Great , Genghis Khan , Numa Pompilus the second King of Rome and perhaps also Servius Tullius as his works did laid the foundation of the later Roman Republic , so then in other words basically any Empire Founder could have a form of that Authority .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Do we actually have any more info on the whole "South American deities are actually space parasites" thing besides Quetz's profile? A figure I'm working on has ties to this one god, who's syncretized with another god, who's tied with a different god originating somewhere geographically close to South America.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Do we actually have any more info on the whole "South American deities are actually space parasites" thing besides Quetz's profile? A figure I'm working on has ties to this one god, who's syncretized with another god, who's tied with a different god originating somewhere geographically close to South America.
    i dont think so ,but you can simply say its a Lostbelt or timeline or something like this and instead like i do state there is no space or extraterrrestrial related stuff .

What is actually your oppinion of that Space and extrterrestrial stuff in the nasu verse would i be curious to hear youer oppinion ?

- - - Updated - - -

i dont think so ,but you can simply say its a Lostbelt or timeline or something like this and instead like i do state there is no space or extraterrrestrial related stuff .

What is actually your oppinion of that Space and extrterrestrial stuff in the nasu verse would i be curious to hear youer oppinion ?

Blog Entries
    My opinion? I don't usually touch the sci-fi side of Fate that much (the Greek machine gods, this South American space parasites, etc.), but I'm neutral about the whole thing. Some people here managed to make some great sheets from these concepts.

For this specific figure, the god I'm talking about actually originating from outer space in PHH is an important part of the figure's backstory, so as reluctant as I am to open that can of worms, the time has come for me to break the seal at last.

Blog Entries
    My opinion? I don't usually touch the sci-fi side of Fate that much (the Greek machine gods, this South American space parasites, etc.), but I'm neutral about the whole thing. Some people here managed to make some great sheets from these concepts.

For this specific figure, the god I'm talking about actually originating from outer space in PHH is an important part of the figure's backstory, so as reluctant as I am to open that can of worms, the time has come for me to break the seal at last.
    Hm i understand , well to be honest about that stuff do i know not much , but i have the idea of a Camazotz Goddess Batgirl like servant do you know some south american gods that are Warrior Gods or related to protection or law ?

Also have i some ideas for South american servants for later , but before have i some othe projects like what do you think of my current Atilla build ?

Blog Entries
    I'm a real stranger to South American history and mythology, so I wouldn't know. Even this current deity I'm reading up on isn't exactly a South American deity, being the result of syncretization between African, European, and South American cultures, historically speaking.

Blog Entries
    I'd say welcome to Brazil. Because the way you're listing this deity, it's probably one who ended up in Brazil as a result of the slave trade going on at the time. Am I getting it right?

Blog Entries
    You got the slave trade part right, but the location is somewhere north of Brazil. This particular religion/culture has a pretty big reach though, so it might have some ground in Brazil as well.

Edit: Well, had, since it's not exactly popular anymore.
    Last edited by BnEl15; December 3rd, 2021 at 12:53 PM.

Blog Entries
    Interesting. Depending on who the deity in question is, I might or might not have accounted for it when I started making the Mythological Foundations for South America. Though since its an originally African Divine Spirit, I have a Mythological Foundation for that too in the works.

Glad to see more people taking an interest on South America as a whole.

These little fan creations are all we have until Lostbelt 7 eventually drops. I shudder just imagining what's gonna be like.

Blog Entries
    You got the slave trade part right, but the location is somewhere north of Brazil. This particular religion/culture has a pretty big reach though, so it might have some ground in Brazil as well.

Edit: Well, had, since it's not exactly popular anymore.
    can that religion be Voddoo ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Interesting. Depending on who the deity in question is, I might or might not have accounted for it when I started making the Mythological Foundations for South America. Though since its an originally African Divine Spirit, I have a Mythological Foundation for that too in the works.

Glad to see more people taking an interest on South America as a whole.

These little fan creations are all we have until Lostbelt 7 eventually drops. I shudder just imagining what's gonna be like.
    How is actually the progress with your Lostbelt Wyvern ?

Blog Entries
    Well, voodoo (or something similar to it) is one of its components. It's also combined with... something else. This one is less historically rooted and more like me combining a bunch of different stuff together and seeing what works.
    Last edited by BnEl15; December 3rd, 2021 at 01:54 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Is this deity your doing eshu/eleggua?

Blog Entries
    No.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Bn
    I have a servant idea for you.
    What is better than one "lance"?
    Two "lances" and a weird origin story for the common cold
    I await this guy in a sheet from you soon

https://folkency.nfm.go.kr/en/topic/detail/5720
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    This... isn't what I had in mind when I said I'd like to see more Korean Servants. Come on, I wrote ONE dick joke Lancer and now I'm the designated joker?

I sure hope someone else could tackle this guy though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Bn
    I have a servant idea for you.
    What is better than one "lance"?
    Two "lances" and a weird origin story for the common cold
    I await this guy in a sheet from you soon

https://folkency.nfm.go.kr/en/topic/detail/5720
    Hm. ?

*takes a look*
    Whats that ? Huh !

Okay i dont know rather i didnt knew that you type of research goes in such directions Delrey !

other Question have you found for other Folk beliefs ,relict lore of former mythologies like from Asia or India found some sources ? can you name some ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    How is actually the progress with your Lostbelt Wyvern ?
    Well, to put it simply, I think I have all the villains and main enemies covered out. Sure, I might need to do some revamps of some older cheets for a couple servants. There are, of course, a few other characters that I haven't posted because they are BEEG spoilers for the story I wanna tell.

In terms of what I have left to post...

I'm gonna post a fourth part to the South American Lore dumps.

The second part of the Lostbelt post on the Singularity thread. And finally make a list of all the Servants I already established. I think what I was gonna do is introduce one Servant for each known Class and some of my Original Classes.

Not all, but definitely all Canon Classes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Well, to put it simply, I think I have all the villains and main enemies covered out. Sure, I might need to do some revamps of some older cheets for a couple servants. There are, of course, a few other characters that I haven't posted because they are BEEG spoilers for the story I wanna tell.

In terms of what I have left to post...

I'm gonna post a fourth part to the South American Lore dumps.

The second part of the Lostbelt post on the Singularity thread. And finally make a list of all the Servants I already established. I think what I was gonna do is introduce one Servant for each known Class and some of my Original Classes.

Not all, but definitely all Canon Classes.
    Thank you for the info ,two Questions at first as i make now Lover class servant have i understood it right that the skills of the Class are denoting the amount of love one gave others and the other the amount of received affection right ?

And the second what is your opinion of my Armenian Lostbelt ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Thank you for the info ,two Questions at first as i make now Lover class servant have i understood it right that the skills of the Class are denoting the amount of love one gave others and the other the amount of received affection right ?

And the second what is your opinion of my Armenian Lostbelt ?
    Indeed. The Lover Class skills turn the amount of 'love' one receives and feels towards another into power.

You could think of it as the reverse of the Avenger Class skills.

As for your Armenian Lostbelt? It's kinda hard for me to get it because, just like a lot of people here don't know much of Brazilian history, I don't know much of anything about Armenian History. So I can't grasp just how... significant? What you're going for it. I appreciate the effort and empathize with the struggle of writing about a seldom ignored area of world history and mythology, but I'd need to do some research if I'd wanted to give you a better review than 'Good Job, keep going.'