Page 85 of 439 FirstFirst ... 35758083848586879095135185 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 8777

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AAM1232's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    They don't since they're magical constructs who rely on an anchor to the world and magical energy to exist. Food's just converted into magical energy, like what Saber shows in FSN.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Thank you good sirs. I will now pretend that I have never asked such a thing.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Remember everyone, the "Servant" you see is actually just the human(optional)-shaped armour for your real Servant. A little ball of spiritual data that just kinda floats around like "woooaaaah i'm from 2000 years ago so 50/50 you're my great great great ... great great grandchild woooaaah".

It's like how they don't actually need air; little soul balls can't suffocate, they just like to make breathing motions out of habit. Some Servants just like to eat for the same reason, they're former humans, so they have human-like habits.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    ...Do Servants take a shit?
    I wont let you do that
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Can't believe I'm seriously asking this, but... I suppose we writers have to research some pretty absurd stuff from time to time.

Let's say there's a certain Servant whose NP allows them to turn any food consumed by their target highly poisonous once digested, so long as this Servant is the one who offered the food in question.

It's like a freely detonatable time bomb. So long as that food is still being digested, this guy could just utter an incantation and turn it into deadly poison that could kill in minutes. It's straightforward enough if used on humans, where this guy has like 6 hours (if I remember my biology right) to detonate this bomb before the food is excreted.

But in Servants, um...
    Esteemed loremasters of Beast Lair, I ask you this one profound question.

...Do Servants take a shit?
    Or does the food just get dissolved into mana or something. I think that's the case, going by Emiya Gohan, idk.

I swear this isn't a shitpost guys. Well, in a sense maybe it is, but I'm serious about this Servant. I assure you, finding out whether Servants can take a shit is integral to the development of my next sheet.
    Is taking highly poisonous shit a part of its legend? Then by Jove, the Throne shall carve them a brand-new spanking asshole, all to crystallize one's mana output!

Have I answered your question?
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Taking poisonous shit? No. "Disappearing" others using a poison that may or may not even exist, theorized to be applied through food and drinks assuming said poison exist, yeah. So this NP takes the form of "super-vague poison with no clear origin point, only activating should the user wills it, after the target takes some food/drink he offered".

Anyway, guess I'll just go with the boring explanation that food is turned into mana, yada-yada-yada now.
    Last edited by BnEl15; January 7th, 2022 at 09:20 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Taking poisonous shit? No. "Disappearing" others using a poison that may or may not even exist, theorized to be applied through food and drinks assuming said poison exist, yeah. So this NP takes the form of "super-vague poison with no clear origin point, only activating should the user wills it, after the target takes some food/drink he offered".

Anyway, guess I'll just go with the boring explanation that food is turned into mana, yada-yada-yada now.
    Well but are servants like Arthoria or Gilgamesh after he took his bath n the Grail mud not more anchored and "in flesh" thus must they also do uhm lets say do humane needs ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, for FSN Gilgamesh, I guess so, since he incarnated and all. Idk about Artoria though.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The canon answer to "Do Servants shit?" is no.

BUT

The canon answer to "Do Servants drown?" is Servants don't need to breath so they can sink to the bottom of the ocean without drowning, but if they're hit with a spell, Skill, or NP whose effect is drowning, they'll still drown like normal because they're being hit with the mystic idea of drowning.

- - - Updated - - -

If your NP carries the concept of digestion, the enemy Servant will have to digest the food like a normal person would.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Huh, wait what kind of Heroic Spirit do you think would have a spell or skill that involves drowning. Probably a water based one but I couldn't think of one right the top of my head

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    The food is just a vehicle to deliver a magic attack.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Huh, wait what kind of Heroic Spirit do you think would have a spell or skill that involves drowning. Probably a water based one but I couldn't think of one right the top of my head
    Nitocris Summer

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Oh yeah, I just remember that one. I never really paid any mind to summer servants cause in my humble opinion they are just glorified costumes

Blog Entries
    reported for shitposting

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    You have been waiting to make that pun for a long time haven’t you?

Blog Entries
    Theoretically speaking, I imagine someone like Davy Jones, La Llorona, or some other sea/waterside ghost. My William Adelin also has something like that on his NP since he died by drowning.

And yes, Chaos is right. The food is more like a vehicle. A requirement for the magic poison attack to work is that the target must eat some food offered by this Servant previously. It can be any food at all, so long as it's not entirely "processed" by the body. For Servants, guess I'll just come up with some made-up duration for the "digestion period".

Blog Entries
    I guess Uke Mochi would shit and vomit literal rice too.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    this is something I need to search up… So that’s something I wish I didn’t know.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; January 7th, 2022 at 02:53 PM.

Banned
    I’d imagine figures associated with great floods like Noah, utnapishtim and Deucalion would have some noble phantasm associated with drowning and floods.

Blog Entries
    Why did the person above post then get immediately banned? Huh? Was it a sockpuppet?
    Anyway, I'm making some good progress on my Vivian Sheet. Finally starting to feel happy with it. Trying to write it in an FGO style and finding it quite difficult actually.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off