Page 2 of 439 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

I have my own idea of the Spanish inquisition, this being a heretical organization that actually believes that magic is given by God, and in its creation in a subtle way it became a hidden magic-religious sect even within the church that I believe his own magic based on faith, participating undercover in some battles of the Spanish army such as the miracle of empel.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theadier View Post
    I have my own idea of the Spanish inquisition, this being a heretical organization that actually believes that magic is given by God, and in its creation in a subtle way it became a hidden magic-religious sect even within the church that I believe his own magic based on faith, participating undercover in some battles of the Spanish army such as the miracle of empel.
    Sounds interesting , i can already spoiler thta in my Story is included the idea i had ,namely a Afro american conglomeration that is build of Mages and Shamans that were enslaved and could form a Mage Organisation to defend themselves aswell which helped the Anti-slavery factions in the Usa but now does it function majorily as refugee for African Mages and Shamans that fleed the Islamic Terror nd preserve the original Religions of their peoples aswell their mysteries . Their Brand Thaumaturgy is African type Brujeria
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Interestingly, in mine he implements the use of black legend to hide his status because who would think that religious fanatics are actually disguised heretics. Although the whole matter comes from a theory that tries to combine the magic of faith with mystery and this leads the group to a key decision, by focusing on this they do not progress and fall and dilute themselves in anonymity, many years later a Spanish magician He would find notes and information and would create the 4 great magic, On the other hand, advancing the idea and focusing on other things leads to the concern to take a hit, add science to his own path, and create a cybernetic king and give Spain a new egemony based on tegnosacrorobot, this is of course all the parangon of a Lostbelt.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Theadier View Post
    Interestingly, in mine he implements the use of black legend to hide his status because who would think that religious fanatics are actually disguised heretics. Although the whole matter comes from a theory that tries to combine the magic of faith with mystery and this leads the group to a key decision, by focusing on this they do not progress and fall and dilute themselves in anonymity, many years later a Spanish magician He would find notes and information and would create the 4 great magic, On the other hand, advancing the idea and focusing on other things leads to the concern to take a hit, add science to his own path, and create a cybernetic king and give Spain a new egemony based on tegnosacrorobot, this is of course all the parangon of a Lostbelt.
    What do you mean with black legend ?

Also one Lostbelt idea will be ;What if a Historic key figure took other choices like i will say it . A Slavic Lostbelt in where Vladimir the great instead of the christianisation did this Vladimir made the decision to become the Guardian of the Pagan Europeans and to etablish a Divine Slavic Kingdom however as in this time the Age of Gods has ended does he instead performed a Ritual with the Crypter so that he and his Bogatyrs received the Divine power of one Slavic God to defend the follower of the original European Gods so does he in his Religious Zeal is riven to exterminate the Christian and islamic Faith so that from North East to central Euroe and Northern Balcan a Pagan Kingdom which Reconquers Europe and the Levantic World .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Well, as long as ideas are being thrown into the pot here, I'd like to offer up the Seven Lucky Gods for some adventurous and enterprising person to do.

Blog Entries
    Huh... funny you should mention them. I just got around to posting their Ship on the Servant Profile thread. With... some promises of future members appearing. But I can't say much without ruining the surprise for people.

Blog Entries
    Well, I wish you luck in that particular subproject, even beyond the confines of your current Lostbelt project.

Blog Entries
    The other thing I was working on is the grand introduction of the Lostbelt's very first El Dorado-related servants. One of the four God-Kings who rule over the City of Gold and the Amazonic Lostbelt.

In concept they are supposed to be outside divine spirits who were combined with local divine spirits by the Golden King to create the perfect guardians and protectors of the Golden City. The first one being Momo, the King of Carnaval. An Alter Ego created with a mesh of King Momo, the Spirit of Carnaval, Comus, the Son of Dionysus and God of Festivals, as well a Caramuru, the Brazilian Dragon King of the Ocean.

I was a bit unsure on the combination itself.

I think King Momo and Comus are a tad too similar, so I'm looking for suggestions on what other deity could be used in Comus' place.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    okay wait that does peak my interest
    so first things
    isnt king momo more of a title? from what i have seen it seems like that and it is relatively young. from the first article i have found it originates from Greece but from Momus, a small deity of mockery and satire, which seems to be a theme of carnival in rio. I think that makes an interesting basis for a character even, a guardian with a sharp tongue that was infamous to even mock the gods.
    When it comes to regional gods Mok Chi, death deity, but mayans were drunk during bloody ceremonies to get to a more receptive state for the gods, which is similar in essence what dionysos represented i guess. what i read is that he has a big stomach (like momo) but full of gas from the decomposing body and stuff. If you make them a drunkard you can throw in some nasty fart jokes too.
    Aztec had alc too, Tepoztecatl was god of pulque and drunkenness, also head of drunk bunnies that just had parties. Wild guy, i remember a sheet about such an aztec goddess related to party, could be it was even in CaS3.
    Else there is no shortage of alcoholic deities so pick what you like : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._wine_and_beer

Edit: Found her: Mayahuel by kiwi. mother of those raving bunnies.
    bro, pls, make the bunnies happen in some way. it is one of the most dumb and most awesome myths out there.

can somebody make a Karen Servant. You know THE KAREN in muricah, screaming at you for stupid things like the latest victorias secret affair and stuff. Glorious shitpost idea, somebody pls
    Last edited by DelRey; July 12th, 2021 at 08:18 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    can somebody make a Karen Servant. You know THE KAREN in muricah, screaming at you for stupid things like the latest victorias secret affair and stuff. Glorious shitpost idea, somebody pls
    Lambda is working on a Berserker Caroline Prodgers idea, and I think that's as close as you can get to a 19th-century Karen.

Blog Entries
    Haha great woman
    Saver of the Streets, that delusion triggers into Berserker, Karen Version pls.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Speaking of stillborn projects, once upon a time I embarked on creating a Singularity called "Neo-Lilliput" which was obviously based around the concept of an island of diminutive people ruled by Alberich (disguising himself as Emperor Golbasto) who wanted to rebuild his Nibelungen kingdom using every summonable little Servant possible. Would have featured the likes of Tom Thumb, Issun-bōshi and Gandalf on Alberich's side whilst the protagonist would have had the help of Wayland the Smith and Nicnevin the Queen of the Fairies who wanted to stop "Oberon" (Alberich) - obviously you can see why all this sprang back to mind after LB6.

If any of that gives anyone inspiration for their own idea, feel free to pillage my corpse.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I've got a few ideas that I have vague concepts for but not much of an idea on what to do for them.

1. Sun Tzu. I don't think I've ever seen a sheet done for this guy, which is a bit odd considering how famous his book, The Art of War, is. Speaking of, that is the obvious choice for his Noble Phantasm. But beyond just the basic premise of "Sun Tzu with Art of War as his NP", I don't have anything else for him, not even a class.
    2. Beast of Retribution Angra Mainyu. Based around my idea for a Singularity based on a timeline where Angra Mainyu's birth was not stopped and he wreaked havoc on the world. Just can't seem to come up with anything for this one...
    3. Nursery Rhyme Alter. Based on Cursed by Fortuna's idea of a Nursery Rhyme Alter that embodies "the innocence and naivety of the world of nursery rhymes and children's stories twisted by the darkness and perceptions of an adult". Will pretty much be based around the concept of "broken dreams". I have a few ideas for classes floating around in my head; Caster, Berserker, Avenger, or Alter Ego.
    4. Karna Alter. Based on the concept art from the scrapped online game project because if you were to look at it, you could see that it could believably fit a Karna Alter. So far, my only real ideas are that he could either be an Archer-class or Rider-class and his Alignment would be Lawful Evil.
    5. Lostbelt Genghis Khan. There...really isn't a whole lot in Genghis Khan's history that could believably result in him becoming a Lostbelt King. It is a neat idea that I would love to try, but I'm afraid that there's not much that can be done with it.
    6. Fae Knight Mordred. I know very little about fairy lore and don't really know what kind of Fae could work as a Mordred imposter. The only idea I have is my personal favorite fairy, the Nuckelavee, but that monstrosity is not waifu material like the canon Fae Knights are.
    7. Faker Morton's Demon. Theoretically, this should be right in my wheel house because I seem to do a better job with Servants that are not human, but the lack of material on the thing is making it very, very difficult. But it still is a unique and interesting idea that I would love to try out.
    8. Summer Okita Alter. Tentative class is Berserker. I want to go for a theme that contrasts Summer Okita, but that is such a vague idea. And to be honest, I kinda picked Berserker-class at random... (Update: Finally have a solid concept for this one. Will get it done as soon as possible)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Lambda is working on a Berserker Caroline Prodgers idea, and I think that's as close as you can get to a 19th-century Karen.
    Holy crap, I never realized how apt a descriptor that is. But yeah, she'll be released...eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Haha great woman
    Saver of the Streets, that delusion triggers into Berserker, Karen Version pls.
    I have no intention on making her the actual embodiment of the Karen meme, even if she ultimately is going to be a joke Servant purely because of how ridiculous her crusade against cabmen was. Making her into a Karen meme would just feel forced.
    Last edited by Lambda-Nu; July 16th, 2021 at 12:05 PM.
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I recall a Nursery Rhyme Alter sheet a while back that gave her some Black Death-related powers based on the "ring around the rosie" rhyme. Possibly you could spin something from that.

Darkened Misty Metropolis Lambda-Nu's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I recall a Nursery Rhyme Alter sheet a while back that gave her some Black Death-related powers based on the "ring around the rosie" rhyme. Possibly you could spin something from that.
    That’s interesting. What thread was it in?
    The joys of being a Mommy

Loading... Loading... Loading... Loading... Complete.

Servant Database (v2.0)

CHALDEA SECURITY ORGANIZATION: AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY
    Singularity / Lostbelt Database

For those of you who'd like to see how far I'm getting on constructing new Servant sheets
    Upcoming Servant Sheets

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lambda-Nu View Post
    That’s interesting. What thread was it in?
    Here.

Blog Entries
    Prester John
    a king that never existed, but his legend still influenced europe during the crusade and its relationship with ethopia
    i think he is interesting after seeing this video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJKqtoAcutA

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Servants:
    I have a few ideas that I don't think I can do justice to.

1. Archer Wati-Kutjara: From western Australian mythology, a pair of iguana-men brothers that trailblazed through the western desert, creating landscape features and defeating legendary enemies along the way. They would be among the most ancient heroic spirits, perhaps existing before the commonly known gods. Their signature weapon was a powerful boomerang they used to kill the man in the moon. I have some reading material on them.

2. Caster Shaddad: An occult-practicing king of Arabian legend that ruled over the world in pre-Islamic times. After hearing descriptions of Paradise, he decided to build his own personal paradise on earth. He confiscated all his subjects' wealth to build a paradise city, Iram, entirely out of gold, gems, and pearls. He ignored prophetic warnings that God would punish him for his sins of arrogance and disobedience. As he was about to enter his completed city, God sent the Angel of Death to seize his soul and he died. God then punished the city's inhabitants with a drought. When they did not repent, he wiped the city away in a sandstorm. Thus, the city, now called Iram of the Pillars, became lost, buried under the sands of the Arabian desert. Iram of the Pillars is sometimes conflated with Ubar, Atlantis of the Sands.

3. Caster Robert Johnson: Early master of the blues who is said to have gotten his talent by making a deal with the devil. He is one of the earlier members of the 27 club.

4. Avenger Inkarri: An Andean take on the "king asleep in the mountain" legend. Said to be the last ruler of the Inca, his body was dismembered by the Spanish and his body parts were scattered and buried. However, underground he is being rejuvenated by Pachamama, the Mother Earth, until the day that he can rise again, take vengeance against the colonizers, and restore harmony between Pachamama and humanity. He is also associated with the lost (or hidden) city of Paititi, said to be a wealthy utopia where Inca fled to as refugees of the Spanish conquest.

5. Saber Shi Dakai: A foil to recent contest winner Hong Xiuquan. He was a prodigy who joined the Taiping movement and became a commander at age 19. He was renowned for his legendary acumen and virtue. He was by far the finest Taiping commander, but showed no ambition to seize power for himself, remaining loyal amongst constant power struggles. He was immensely popular for creating fair and effective administration that actually benefitted the people and for refusing to live lavishly or take extra wives. But, he was a victim of his own talent and virtue. The immensely jealous Taiping elite forced him out of the Taiping kingdom, a fatal mistake. Shi Dakai went west and reluctantly took a host of followers with him. The tragedy of his death was as beautiful as his poetry. When the Qing forces had him impossibly pinned down, he agreed to surrender himself in exchange for the lives of his men. His end would be death by a thousand cuts. It is said he did not flinch or cry out at any moment during his execution.

6. Caster Rumpelstiltskin: From the fairytale, this idea would make him a pseudo-servant using Zouken Matou.

Lostbelt Idea

This probably isn't something anyone would want to use, but I do have one lostbelt idea. Maybe I'll get around to it, I dunno. The idea is a hybrid Carthage/Mesoamerica lostbelt, which is a weird mix. The lostbelt ruler would a modified version of Dido that I wrote: https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...08#post3103108
    The inspiration comes from legends and speculation that Phoenician or Carthaginian sailers actually reached the Americas. The divergence point, in the 800s BC, would be that Dido, while making her voyage escaping from Tyre, would receive a premonition or message from a mysterious figure or oracle. This message would warn Dido that the gods will meddle with her to make her fall in love with Aeneas and that this will cause her suicide and, eventually, the destruction of the city she will build. So, Dido decides to escape beyond the known world where gods of the Mediterranean world have no influence. She and her fleet sail past North Africa and into the open Atlantic.

Dido manages to lead her flotilla to the Americas where they make contact with the Olmec civilization. She and her followers establish their city, Carthage, where Veracruz is located in our timeline. Since this occurs in the Age of Gods, people had less knowledge of the world as a whole and this amplifies the magnitude of her feat. The Carthaginians believe that Dido has brought them to a new world while the Mesoamericans believe she came from a different world. She is worshipped as a god, Tanit, and people begin to believe that she and her ship are capable of voyaging to any realm, here or beyond. This belief elevates her so that she can travel to any place, any time, and beyond.

Dido's ship becomes a noble phantasm that can make these voyages while the harbor she built at Carthage becomes a noble phantasm that can trade with any destination (effectively acting like a portal that only Dido can control). By voyaging to a destination beyond time and existing there, Dido effectively makes herself immortal, while still ruling her kingdom through heroic spirits she summons. She builds her Carthage into a trading empire with a hybrid Carthaginian-Mesoamerican culture and religion. Dido also provides her empire with advanced technology she obtains through her abilities. Trade on massive scale is essential for acquiring the mana Dido needs to power her new abilities and expand them further. Her Carthaginian Empire becomes so strong, it eventually invades Europe and Africa, overthrowing the gods that would have doomed Dido. Dido has ascended and become so detached from the world that she sees it just as her personal mana factory. Her people are overworked to maximize production and efficiency. Dido manages them like a factory owner in the early industrial revolution. Those who refuse to work under these conditions are stripped of all possessions, including food.

The tree of emptiness would be situated in the center of the Harbor of Carthage. There could be some interesting servants involved here. Hannibal, Hanno the Navigator, Topiltzin, the Maya Hero Twins, Hernan Cortes (now a freedom fighter instead of conqueror). I'm not sure who the crypter's servant would be. Aeneas could be an interesting choice since he would still love Dido and feel guilty while lostbelt Dido never even met him.
    Last edited by doncosaco; July 22nd, 2021 at 10:56 AM.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I just read about Mathurine de Vallois, a court jester from 16th century France. Apparently she was known for dressing up as an Amazonian warrior, and her jokes were so funny that they could convert Protestants back to Catholicism, countering the church's reformation at the time.

She could work as your standard Saber (Amazonian warrior) or Caster (Jester), or if you want some extra effort, maybe a Faker imitating Hippolyta or Penthesilea.

Her NP is the one thing I'm hitting a dead-end on. At most, there was an anecdote where a lady standing next to her complained that she didn't like having a fool at her right side. Mathurine then scooted over to the lady's other side and said "I don't mind at all". Maybe that could be a "No u" type NP somehow? Something about switching the position of "attacker" and "target"?

Oh, and she stopped the assassination of King Henry IV of France and arrested the assassin herself. Not much NP material there though. Maybe a Skill that protects her Master from assassinations or something like that.
    Last edited by BnEl15; July 22nd, 2021 at 02:21 AM.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Ubergeneral's Avatar
    An idea I have. A swinsuit event that s based off Jules vernes journey to the center of the earth.

Dinosaurs + Waifus = win?

Swimsuit servants
    Atlantia = Archer, with a animal companion triceretops
    Fae Lancelot = Saber, turns into a pliesosaurs
    Alteria Lancer Alter = Rider, Rides a Velocaraptor
    Quetz = Actually riding a Quetzcotal
    Cavewomen servant = Penthesilea??

alternate costumes would be
    Ivan the Terrible (Mammoths)
    David (Goliath = Dinosaur?)
    St George (Self Explainitory)

Free servant is Genderbent Captain Nemo Alter Ego

It's the start of an idea. Fight Dinos. Roll for waifus, Meet cavemen. How could this go wrong?