Page 79 of 439 FirstFirst ... 29697477787980818489129179 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,580 of 8765

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Magnus View Post
    The only problem with Cursed by Fortuna's lore is that ravana literally does exist in the throne. I don't remember what work but he does appear and is so powerful that he literally can't fully materialize properly... in addition to ignoring established canon that soul erasure does not exactly eliminate a hero from the throne. i'll put it in spoiler below why I believe that to be the case but it kinda makes it fall apart... well, then again the only tweaks you'd need to make is to snip out that he isn't recorded.

Actually there's something else I realized while typing the spoiler. Lore of ravana itself kinda makes it impossible. So here's the thing. In his lore, he has an ongoing deal with one of the three creator gods. I don't remember which but basically a previous incarnation basically made a deal; they would be allowed to try to gain enlightenment if they either took 7 reincarnations of mundane life with no chance of enlightenment or 3 reincarnations of powerful rulers with definite violent deaths with no chance of enlightenment. In either case after their 'sentence' they'd be forgiven and allowed a chance at reincarnation. This implicitly states that ravana's soul will be allowed reincarnation those number of times. That incarnation accepted the deal and he underwent it.

This isn't nasuverse lore this is established myth. You could funnel it through nasuverse but that brings up a new problem; one of the three had an ongoing binding pact with ravana's soul to ensure his survival through all of the reincarnations. Not the survival of his body but his soul. So if cursed's lore does happen one of the three gets majorly screwed. Way worse that what happened to quetza as letting him just burn away like that would... you know... be a direct, flat out violation. even if he is unaware as we saw with Quetza. You really think he's gonna sit aside and do that? yeaaaah no. he's acting. somehow. maybe even directly. Not to prevent the death of ravana but to prevent the soul from being razed so that reincarnation can occur as per his deal.

Its not even something you can hand wave away. It is exactly why ravana is who he is. He's destined to die horribly and he is destined to be a powerful ruler before that. Also consider would the other two fuck over their bretheren like that? I don't think so. I've never heard of any rivalry occuring between shiva, vishnu, and brahma. I dunno. the whole thing seems kinda weird to me.

Spoiler:

Then you have the fact that the throne literally has managed to record souls that aren't there. FGO never explains how but Bedivere is recorded into the throne and not just any bedivere but the very bedivere that returned excalibur to the lion king. You know. The one who literally burned away his soul the more he used excalibur and burnt the very last remnants to stab lion king with it. Who had literally just an empty husk of a body left when he died. Yet still in spite of that was recorded.
    Well there is still unexplained parts how a heroic spirit qualifications work like why persons that should be ones like Michelangelo not to be honest.

About the three highest Gods of Hinduism hm i haven't read of where the three are having direct interaction with each other either . Maybe as they are equal in might ?

As the three are having the position of what in other Pantheon is just a singular Sky God . But Hinduism is at the start unlike other Ancient Religions like antique Hellenism or Nordic Religion a end result of the several separate local religions of the Indian subcontinent as well the central Asiatic religions like the ancient Iranian religion which served as base for Zoroastrianism.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Baron Magnus's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Well there is still unexplained parts how a heroic spirit qualifications work like why persons that should be ones like Michelangelo not to be honest.

About the three highest Gods of Hinduism hm i haven't read of where the three are having direct interaction with each other either . Maybe as they are equal in might ?

As the three are having the position of what in other Pantheon is just a singular Sky God . But Hinduism is at the start unlike other Ancient Religions like antique Hellenism or Nordic Religion a end result of the several separate local religions of the Indian subcontinent as well the central Asiatic religions like the ancient Iranian religion which served as base for Zoroastrianism.
    Perhaps but that only emboldens my own point. There is no way the one that had the deal with ravana would just let it happen as letting it happen knowingly or unknowingly would have caused major problems for him. Irregardless of which he would have intervened and ensured Ravana's soul survived the attack.

Not saying Brahmastra can't work as cursed wrote it merely that a bit more thought and some tweaks are needed and then its fine. Like an anecdote about how if that god hadn't interfered Ravana would've been absolutely razed down to the soul in all conceivable points in time and space.
    Rookie Lorekeeper, Amateur Extraordinaire, and all around nasunoob.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Hey, I'm trying to use Innocent Monster in some of my sheets, and I'm not totally sure how how to classify rankings for the skill. Does anyone know what differs between C rank, B rank, A rank, and EX rank versions of the skill (and the other ranks)? Because looking at the wiki, it's hard to tell just how much those with different ranks are being affected by it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    Hey, I'm trying to use Innocent Monster in some of my sheets, and I'm not totally sure how how to classify rankings for the skill. Does anyone know what differs between C rank, B rank, A rank, and EX rank versions of the skill (and the other ranks)? Because looking at the wiki, it's hard to tell just how much those with different ranks are being affected by it.
    for my understanding is the rank the degree an corupting Rumors,gossips or lies or false accusations that are affecting the servant so >

E~D just minimal Rumors that may be slightly alter the servant .like a personaliity trait or a slight bost .

C THe servant is changed and altered to a feel able degree get some additional abbillities and a alterd mindset.

B > A THe servant is heavily altered and affected by the respective Stories and has a strong altered personality and abbillity also potencial heavily alterd abbillities.

A++ ~ EX Complete Coruption with just clues of the original self.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Usually, the lower the rank, the less influence there is, while the higher the rank, the greater the influence.

Maybe as a rough example, a guy who adopted some minor characteristics from a legend/play/story about him would have low-ranked IM. The rank would be much higher if these characteristics seriously warp his appearance/mindset like what happened to Salieri.

The EX-rank, as usual, means "unquantifiable", and generally used for certain specific situations. Use at your own discretion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Usually, the lower the rank, the less influence there is, while the higher the rank, the greater the influence.

Maybe as a rough example, a guy who adopted some minor characteristics from a legend/play/story about him in the future would have low-ranked IM. The rank would be much higher if these characteristics seriously warp his appearance/mindset like what happened to Salieri.

The EX-rank, as usual, means "unquantifiable", and generally used for certain specific situations. Use at your own discretion.
    isnt EX RAnk like equal to comlete Corruption as like this have i understood it ?

Also about Salieri did i once read in a book about lost objects that he and Mozart made once a collaboration piece .

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Depends on the Servant, I guess. The only canon Servant with EX-ranked IM we have is Salieri (and Halloween Elizabeth, but I don't count joke Servants), and according to his profile, his IM is fused with another Skill called self-denial (no clue what that does), possibly creating some sort of distortion.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey wyvern, I just had a thought. What if you made a grand lancer who used a divine or sacred tree itself as his “lance”.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll second Nine's idea here just because that's exactly what my theory for the class requisite is.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey kamera, I just had an idea of a lancer who uses a demon pillar itself as a staff.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; January 2nd, 2022 at 05:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Hey kamera, I just had an idea of a lancer who uses a demon pillar itself as a staff.
    So how does that pan out?
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    shhh just enjoy his power fantasy ideas.

Where there is a will, there is a way. My favourite Class is Lancer because of stuff like that.
    Concepts are easily made, finding fitting candidates is another ordeal.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I'll second Nine's idea here just because that's exactly what my theory for the class requisite is.
    I feel like a requirement for grand lancer would be to have ascended from human to god/descending from god to human and to possess a divine authority.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    could be interesting, but i can't find any candidate

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I don't see how that relates to spears and lances. Texture pins, on the other hand, are always polearms,
    world trees
    things cylindrical enough to work as polearms
    , or
    Titan Atlas
    guys with hands that can hold spears

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamera View Post
    could be interesting, but i can't find any candidate
    I kinda like the idea too. But perhaps finding a Pillar that would fit to be a weapon or staff or whatever as a first step helps to narrow down who could fit for a connection.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I'm thinking this Sabnock would work

Sabnock (also spelled Sab Nac, Sabnac, Sabnach, Sabnack, Sabnacke, Salmac and Savnock) is a mighty Great Marquis of Hell, who has 50 legions of demons under his command. He builds high towers, castles and cities, furnishing them with weapons, ammunition, etc., gives good familiars, and can afflict men for several days making their wounds and sores gangrenous or filling them with worms. Sabnock is depicted as a soldier with armor and weapons, the head of a lion, and riding a pale horse.
    I'm imagining the host would be a blacksmith of sorts.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    I kinda like the idea too. But perhaps finding a Pillar that would fit to be a weapon or staff or whatever as a first step helps to narrow down who could fit for a connection.
    Eh, Pruflas is available. Not included among later demonological compilations, and not numbered among FGO's Demon Pillars. Only that it also seems that its task is to sow discord and cause men to utter lies, so...
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I was thinking nimrod/namrood. Nimrods grandpa ham summoned the demon king beleth/byleth. Perhaps beleth helped nimrod build the Tower of Babel. You could use byleth as a faceclaim.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; January 2nd, 2022 at 06:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Oh man Sabnock sounds pretty cool.
    BnEl, I hope you are reading this after my message.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.