Page 14 of 439 FirstFirst ... 491213141516192464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Hm Epikur is a difficult one ,i would say his famous Garden at first and then on that resolve around the epicuristic philosophy on the just experience able things . If you want or not could you give him also innocent monster due to the accusations of hedonism ?

Aside that would Discernment of poor also fitt as skill.
    Skills-wise I figured he'd have Vitrification to represent his mental philosophy of Ataraxia, some Atomism Magecraft Skill and maybe something to do with his rejection of the gods as acting physically in the world. The garden I figured would be folded under his Territory Creation since I couldn't think of enough to make it really NP-worthy.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    maybe something to do with his rejection of the gods as acting physically in the world.
    idk enough about that guy, but from this line my first idea was to force an opponent with Divinity into their spirit form temporarily to avoid danger. Can be both defensively against them and supportive with them.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    idk enough about that guy, but from this line my first idea was to force an opponent with Divinity into their spirit form temporarily to avoid danger. Can be both defensively against them and supportive with them.
    That's what I thought too, interesting idea that it can be used supportively to avoid danger though. Will keep that in mind if I ever write the sheet.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That's what I thought too, interesting idea that it can be used supportively to avoid danger though. Will keep that in mind if I ever write the sheet.
    tja like i said Epikur is a difficult person to adaptize as servant and although he is on my list am i with other figures much better in conceptualisation of the idea .

- - - Updated - - -

A Question has someone ideas for a Ovid,Horace and Vergil servant ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe something related to depleting divine mysteries based on epicurus atheism.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Maybe something related to depleting divine mysteries based on epicurus atheism.
    He wasn't actually an atheist though. He believed the gods existed, just weren't as the myths described them and didn't interact with the world. That's why both I and DelRey came up with that effect specifically.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Oh my bad.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    An concept in Confucianism is li which often translates to rites. Rites are essentially the system of social interaction that allows people to live in society.

“ The Confucian theory of ethics as exemplified in lǐ (禮) is based on three important conceptual aspects of life: (a) ceremonies associated with sacrifice to ancestors and deities of various types, (b) social and political institutions, and (c) the etiquette of daily behavior. Some believed that lǐ originated from the heavens, but Confucius stressed the development of lǐ through the actions of sage leaders in human history. His discussions of lǐ seem to redefine the term to refer to all actions committed by a person to build the ideal society, rather than those simply conforming with canonical standards of ceremony”

Confucius was said to be a master of rites and rituals. Confucius also considered himself a transmitter who invented nothing.

My idea is that Confucius essentially has the ability to learn from and reproduce any action he can see. He can essentially master all magecraft if given enough time This ability also essentially boosts Confucius item creation to A++ rank based on Confucius replicating the rites/rituals of mystic code creation. Confucius however can’t replicate unique skills, divine authorities or noble phantasm’s due to such things existing outside of normal rites.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    A Question has someone ideas for a Ovid,Horace and Vergil servant ?
    For Virgil the Aeneid could be a buffing NP based on how he basically propelled Aeneas from minor supporting character in the Trojan War to founder of all Rome. Could come off as a bit similar to Andersen's Marchen Meines Liebens though. Other than that there's a lot of mystical/occult legends about him you could work with.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I just realized that a Maui servant would be the the ultimate bane of servants associated with the sun like karna and tamamo due to his myth.

One of the many myth’s of Maui is that once the sun was going too fast across the sky so Maui and his brother found the pit where the sun god was sleeping, bound the sun god up and beat him up until he stopped going so fast.

My idea is that Maui can bind heroic and divine spirits associated with the sun and his magic jawbone does incredible amounts of damage to heroic/divine spirits associated with the sun. My other idea is his noble phantasm classifies as anti-star in the sense that he can summon an miniature star while acting as grand rider.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    No shade I swear, but this is pretty much every Hou Yi sheet ever. I swear I've seen this "natural counter-Sun servants Servant" schtick and that dude's name together to death.

BUT HEY then again, this is the idea thread, so it's totally valid to explore other anti-sun names. And if anyone truly competent decides to give this a shot they might have some inkling of clue about what to do better than I have.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Blog Entries
    The idea I had for Maui's jawbone as an NP was that it siphons the heat/life-force from whatever it hits, kind of like Akiha's Caging Hair. Successive strikes cause the target to be slowed down, weakened and eventually, freeze. This would represent how he beat the sun to make it slow down.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The idea I had for Maui's jawbone as an NP was that it siphons the heat/life-force from whatever it hits, kind of like Akiha's Plundering Hair. Successive strikes cause the target to be slowed down, weakened and eventually, freeze. This would represent how he beat the sun to make it slow down.
    See see, it was just a matter of someone with more creative ideas appearing and making a fool out of me. Thank you.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Another idea I have for Maui is that he can summon and control the primordial fire from which all other fires originate from based on him giving humanity fire.

Blog Entries
    dude, idk what your intention here is. Is this your public notebook?
    I mean you have some solid ideas, just do these servants already

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I just cannot focus enough to make a servant sheet. I'm better at providing scattered ideas than making an actual sheet.

Blog Entries
    okay, I understand, but you provide ideas for the public that no one needs yet.
    I suggest the next time someone actually presents an idea to develop that one with as much energy.
    That way it benefits the situation more, i think.

Koga just asked for ideas for Vergil, Horace and Ovid. Look into them

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    Koga just asked for ideas for Vergil, Horace and Ovid. Look into them
    Maybe something related to Virgil guiding Dante through the afterlife in Dante’s divine comedy.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, Vergil. I've seen some standard Rider/Caster/Ruler versions of this guy, but for a more unorthodox interpretation, he could work as a Voyager, or maybe a Watcher guiding the Master through their own version of inferno, purgatorio, and paradiso.

Blog Entries
    With pinetrees recent Gatekeeper I question my own definition of GK and watcher

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.