Page 201 of 439 FirstFirst ... 101151191196199200201202203206211251301 ... LastLast
Results 4,001 to 4,020 of 8777

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Does this count dragonkind and magical creatures such as Hydra and Namazu?

If not, this is my animal guy:
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/8650-Create-A-Servant-3?p=3197703: Argos

If so, I have quite a few more (Krios Krysomallos, Namazu, Hydra, and maybe Lyssa and/or The Butterfly Effect, depending if those count)

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Well damn, a first time for everything I suppose.

I'm here not to ask for a FC or an idea... I'm here searching for relationships. And no this isn't my Tinder profile. Send me your pet and/or animal Servants and I'll mention them, hopefully. Not the pet play Servants, just actual pets please.

Is this considered a MCAS spoiler? I sure hope not.
    If gods count too then feel free to mention my Sobek

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey chain. How’s that Aradia thing coming along. You said that you would post it yesterday.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Well damn, a first time for everything I suppose.

I'm here not to ask for a FC or an idea... I'm here searching for relationships. And no this isn't my Tinder profile. Send me your pet and/or animal Servants and I'll mention them, hopefully. Not the pet play Servants, just actual pets please.

Is this considered a MCAS spoiler? I sure hope not.
    Crap, my only servants that have animals aspects in their sheet are a bit too far from being completed any time soon. The closest thing that I've actually completed was my Scylla (Saber) sheet I did for the contest a few months ago.

This is going to be a weird request, but do any of you know any solar deities that has a deep connection to babies? Not childbirth, nor childhood, but the existence of babies themselves, which would hold an significant bearing on their legend.

Blog Entries
    Thats difficult. Deities concerned with children are often concerned with birth too. Those are often connected to the moon or rain/water.
    My first thought drifted to Nefertem. Sometimes childform of the egyptian sun, etc. Else if you wank it a bit, egPtian meshkenet. Gives babies at birth their KA, which could be spun as the sun's life energy or something.
    I guess you either need a really obscure deoty that you can spin in your favor or an aspect of a bigger name, probably like Ishtar or Quetz.

On that note, i think apollon could work. Iirc after a certain age he and his sister become the protectors of kids.
    Last edited by DelRey; August 8th, 2022 at 03:36 AM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Initially, I was gonna go with Apollo, with some Egyptian sun gods as backup (they sure have a lot of those), but actually finding out what Apollo's baby/childhood experience was a bit of a shocker. It was mainly the suffering of Leto that was Hera's wrath targeted at, while Apollo basically sprang up holding a golden sword, ate some Ambrosia and basically became enlightened/realize his divine role, and eventually Hera calmed down. Not really the relentless Hera most expect, but I digress.

My request was really just too specialized, but I suppose childbirth or childhood could relate to what I'm cooking if I stretch it a bit. For the contest, I'm making a Alter-Ego and I decided for this sun theme, so I really want a Divine Core of the Sun skill, preferably as that alone as the main composition of a god. That brings up a question, would a god have multiple divine cores despite being a divine spirit? We do see Poseidon having three divine cores, of which I'm assuming it relates to different authorities, with him being the lord of horses, earth shaker and sea god, and him being a mecha god, which opens a whole different can of worm of whether it's a natural divine core or some advance tech. It's a bit frustrating when when lore has only passing mentions of it and only their effects, if any.

Hey all, I'm here again. Hated being the guy who did one thing and dipped, but alas. To avoid long stories, I'll just say I haven't found time to write until recently but I haven't stopped thinking about potential servants- I admit, I've been lowkey lurking too.

The prompt from the contest works with an idea I had so I'm gonna try to hop out of lurk mode. I am curious though, would submitting two sheets to tell a story for the prompt be one entry or two? I've got a pretty sick idea that I think could stand on its own, but I think giving two sheets would make comprehension a bit easier. Since the entire prompt is "make it complicated", more or less.
    All necromancers are good characters, no exceptions.

Still getting my bearings here--- Feel free to call me whatever you want.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by StormBringer207 View Post
    Hey all, I'm here again. Hated being the guy who did one thing and dipped, but alas. To avoid long stories, I'll just say I haven't found time to write until recently but I haven't stopped thinking about potential servants- I admit, I've been lowkey lurking too.

The prompt from the contest works with an idea I had so I'm gonna try to hop out of lurk mode. I am curious though, would submitting two sheets to tell a story for the prompt be one entry or two? I've got a pretty sick idea that I think could stand on its own, but I think giving two sheets would make comprehension a bit easier. Since the entire prompt is "make it complicated", more or less.
    I don't think two sheets can count for a single entry. Though technicalities exist with Faker/Pretender Classed Servants and double ones (like Bonny & Read). Still if it's two entirely separate Servants that aren't summoned together or one being revealed as actually a secret identity of the other then I don't think that would qualify.

Ah, I see. I want to explain the situation of the summoning to see if its still one, but that's spoiling the whole point, isn't it? And it occurred to me that I don't have an intention to tell a second story for this, so there's no risk of using that second slot anyway. Would have been nice to have the realization before I asked the question. Thanks anyway though.
    All necromancers are good characters, no exceptions.

Still getting my bearings here--- Feel free to call me whatever you want.

Blog Entries
    Two sheets are two sheets, even if they are connected narratively. i had several contest entries that came with another complementary sheet to complete a story, two of them won. But one was for the contest and the other for the regular CaS.
    Just post the two separately, not back to back.

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Any of y'all ever have a cool Servant idea during an insomniac episode at like 4am, only to forget 80% of it when you wake up the next morning? Well now I have.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Any of y'all ever have a cool Servant idea during an insomniac episode at like 4am, only to forget 80% of it when you wake up the next morning?
    This happens so many times with me it ain't even funny.
    I'm sorry your brain did you dirty like that.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Any of y'all ever have a cool Servant idea during an insomniac episode at like 4am, only to forget 80% of it when you wake up the next morning? Well now I have.
    This is literally what keeps me up at night. I remember I had an awesome idea, believed naively that since it's such an awesome idea, I won't forget it, wake up, and rack my head the whole day trying to remember it. It usually takes a week for me to forget about that whole fiasco, think up another idea, and repeat. For this week, I think I had a cool idea for a personality, and it's been 2 days since I forgot it.

Blog Entries
    I dont forget servant ideas, but ideas how to write stuff inside their sheets.
    "It sounded so much cooler in my head!"

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    About 1/2 way into my monthly contest entry; now just decided to do another entry that ties into my first sheet (that being they both were involved in something). Now that the second character is coming together, it is turning out to be very cursed (in its own way). What I'm doing will ruin a lot of people's childhoods, but I'm enjoying it thoroughly.

Blog Entries
    Im conceptualizing my 2nd entry while reusing part of my summer project as the first.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    I'm still conceptualizing how to really fuck up a summoning, honestly. Think I've got something now.
    The Adventure of the Velvet Room (Sherlock Holmes/Persona) (SB, FFN, AO3)

Blog with all of my Servants so far.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I've got both ideas ready, just need to do a metric ton of reading and tweaking to both of them to get them ready. Never expected to read so much MtG for a sheet, but heh, it's fun.

On a completely unrelated note, how the heck did Yugioh get so popular? The game is confusing as heck.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Kids don't care about card game rules
    Then they grow up and keep playing as they learn and new rules are added

- - - Updated - - -

Also what are you writing a card game player Servant? Curious