Page 129 of 439 FirstFirst ... 2979119124127128129130131134139179229 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 8773

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3150252

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3166419

https://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthrea...=1#post3167428

What do you think about these Ramayana ideas? Do you have any lore about the Ramayana and Mahabharata.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Last edited by jishara; April 6th, 2022 at 08:03 PM.

Blog Entries
    Ok, now I'm working on three foreigners:

Lowell like I mentioned earlier
    Foreigner Semele with Dionysus as the Evil God of choice
    Foreigner Despoina (AKA Persephone) using her epithet to be summonable despite being an Evil God.

+ Andvari Berserker

What do you think?
    Last edited by jishara; April 6th, 2022 at 08:09 PM.

Wandering Cultivator Wan Dering'cul Tivator's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Ok, now I'm working on three foreigners:

Lowell like I mentioned earlier
    Foreigner Semele with Dionysus as the Evil God of choice
    Foreigner Despoina (AKA Persephone) using her epithet to be summonable despite being an Evil God.

+ Andvari Berserker

What do you think?
    looking forward to seeing the amazing job you'll do!!!!!!!!
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Autumn Tinder Kindling Fire
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    Aw thank you! I'm excited to do them.

Blog Entries
    What do you guys think would be the most appropriate Main class for Edwin Powell Hubble:
    Lancer: his telescope is a lance that pierced the Veil of Mystery and "discovered that the Universe exists beyond the Milky Way" and discovered Nebulae and Galaxies.
    Voyager: as the Hubble Space Telescope
    Watcher: as his mythos comes as an observer
    Foreigner: observing Space, his work on Redshifting stars, and some mysterious circumstances around his death (location of his grave was never reported) allow for some fun there
    MoonCancer: a crater on the Moon is named after him (probably the least likely claim but it feels at least tangentially related)
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    Foreigner or Lancer I think might work the best.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Me, if I had to choose, I'd go with either Lancer or Watcher.
    The others are possible too, but I'd truly would need to justify those with some hijinks because they don't hold up otherwise? The Hubble Space Telescope isn't Edwin Hubble (unless we're speaking of hijinks), he ain't a Foreigner by himself (hijinks needed), and Mooncancer could be possible yes, but how much of a threat to the mystery of the stars is the existence of other galaxies? This I can't say with certainty without reading the sheet, so by process of elimination I'd not consider.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Lancer for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

wait clairvoyance corner update ��

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Lancer for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by jishara View Post
    Foreigner or Lancer I think might work the best.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Me, if I had to choose, I'd go with either Lancer or Watcher.
    The others are possible too, but I'd truly would need to justify those with some hijinks because they don't hold up otherwise? The Hubble Space Telescope isn't Edwin Hubble (unless we're speaking of hijinks), he ain't a Foreigner by himself (hijinks needed), and Mooncancer could be possible yes, but how much of a threat to the mystery of the stars is the existence of other galaxies? This I can't say with certainty without reading the sheet, so by process of elimination I'd not consider.
    Thanks for the advice!! It will take a while for me to accumulate all my thoughts so if anyone wants to snipe this or has a bout of inspiration feel free to go ham. If I end up being the one to actually finish the sheet I will probably post in here a couple more times about it~
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wan Dering'cul Tivator View Post
    best of luck with that! Sounds like it will be awesome when all the pieces finally come together~
    Not when, if. Far more difficult than the blurb above might imply. It does make for an interesting comparison with, say, Kiara/Zepar, though.
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Not when, if. Far more difficult than the blurb above might imply. It does make for an interesting comparison with, say, Kiara/Zepar, though.
    Well then here is to hoping that the stars align and it ends up making sense!!!!!!!!!
    Soil Nourishing Wood
    Ash Enriching Earth

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:05 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    I really wish Nasu would eventually explain what mkes Avalon so special and why it has so much mana, btu beggers can't be choosers.
    Is being the place where the planet's soul is kept somehow not enough?

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    And also that it's quite literally constructed on the outer rim of the planet's core itself (the D" Layer, which is the region on the exterior of the Outer Core).
    It's a helluva lot deeper in the planetary structure than normal Fairylands (which start around 80km deep; Avalon, being on the D" Layer, is around 2400km down), so it's naturally a lot more primordial and magical.
    And that's ignoring how Avalon is the Paradise that mankind will eventually reach, the workshop of infinite possibility, and the land filled with time and hope; it's a spiritually significant place even without its literal status as "that-place-next-to-the-planet's-core-and-thus-has-a-direct-phone-line-to-the-planet" being accounted for.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    [head hits desk] Well I knew I was going to screw up somewhere with all the names. I feel like the guy with the red string connecting evidence I need a bigger desk for this.
    Haha, it's fine. Although speaking of Lludd, it definitely feels that given all of TM's tweaks to the lore that he should have gotten a mention at some point over the years considering that he has the same silver arm as Bedivere and he was the one to seal away the Red and White Dragons that ended up in Artoria and Vortigern.

Side note: Since I'm on the topics of changes, I will say that I was never a big fan of making Vortigern the brother of Uther. Aside from Artoria fighting him now feeling like a redux of Hamlet, I kind of liked the original Game of Thrones-esque dynastic feud between Vortigern and Uther's competing claims to the British throne, the former inheriting it from Emperor Maximus whilst the latter from Emperor Constantine.

I had a timeline but I think I misplaced it, I think I had it something like this [...] The dates and ages of characters are probebaly the messiest part of this (trying to figure out who was born where and such), but that's a rough overview of what I have timeline wise.
    Mmm...As someone who has written Sheets for Uther Pendragon, Vortigern, Hengist, Cerdic, Constantine (and the lesser Constantine), I can definitely sympathise with trying to wrap your head around the chronology of of events relating to Arthurian Britain. It is perhaps wisely that the Nasuverse has avoided giving any hard dates themselves - beyond that one trailer for "Cosmos in the Lostbelt" but since I don't recall them ever mentioning the year 500AD in LB6 itself, I think that was just a meaningless aesthetic thing to tie it into all the other Lostbelt name drops that had Divergent Dates in the trailer.

But uh...not to point out the obvious but there seems to be a glaring issue with that timeline that you missed. That being by having Artoria's birth in the 430's and her death just after 500AD, that would make her around seventy years old by the time she's summoned by Shirou.

Late 493: The Battle of Badon, Ælle of Sussex leads a sudden assult on Braydon (then called Badon and the Wiltshire area). Ambrosius Aurelianus last surviving member of the Old Three.
    Unfortunately given Arcade it seems that Aurelius has been fused into Merlin and is unlikely to ever appear in Fate. It's one of the reasons why I scrapped my ideas for doing a sheet of him.

495: Cedric First king of Wessex arrives in Britain, he joins the knights and disgnishes himself among their lower ranks eventually being granted land for his deeds in the ongoing war with Ælle of Sussex. By 496 Ælle of Sussex's forces are routed however due to the conditons of his surrender he is allowed to live but hevay resrtictions are put on the size of his army.
    Lol, this is the second time in recent memory that whilst discussing this topic with someone that they've misspelt Cerdic's name as "Cedric". Harry Potter too stronk it seems.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:06 PM.

Blog Entries
    Hey Fortuna, what would your likely grands be?

Oh also, as I've finished Semele, I'm going to add Thetis to my list as a caster who can place invincibility. What do you think?
    Last edited by jishara; April 7th, 2022 at 12:20 PM.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe her schtick is that she trains her master into a second Achilles.

Blog Entries
    Huh, interesting. Could be cool. I have her set in my seventh singularity as an ally who falls quickly, and it would make sense that because she doesn't have a master to train she is a lot weaker.