Page 94 of 439 FirstFirst ... 448489929394959699104144194 ... LastLast
Results 1,861 to 1,880 of 8764

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

So here I am, sitting on a bunch of ideas. Finally decided to lurk less and post more. Don't know if anyone's interested but I figured it'd be better to just get them out there, instead of just sitting on them for years and never getting them done.

For example, here's one Servant idea: Caster Henrik Ibsen.

Something in a similar vein to Andersen, as a Caster class Servant with little combat potential on his own.

His true potential would lie in his Noble Phantasm, which I envision would work by dragging a person's flaws and inner demons into the light, forcing one to confront the darker aspects of oneself, quite literally in a manifested form of what he dubs "Trolls". (Kinda like the Shadows from Persona now that I think about it.)
    Basically, he prefers to act as an observer, desiring to see whether one can overcome one's own darkness. A sour cynic, yet he still harbours deep whithin him a desire to see someone overcome the darkness in themselves and society.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    That NP is awfully similar to Shakespeare First Folio is there any noticeable different.

Blog Entries
    I'm interested in some of the more unconventional and straight up bizarre sheets that you all might have.
    I'm mentioned my robot Saberface Cinderella already but I have a Rider Nero Chaos (because he totally 'RIDES' his familiars around guys huehuehue) and a secret sheet in the works so I'm wondering - what (if any) are some of the weirder or wackier ones from you lot you might be working on?

Oh, and for extra hard mode, none of them can be Summer or Halloween Sheets.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    I'm interested in some of the more unconventional and straight up bizarre sheets that you all might have.
    I'm mentioned my robot Saberface Cinderella already but I have a Rider Nero Chaos (because he totally 'RIDES' his familiars around guys huehuehue) and a secret sheet in the works so I'm wondering - what (if any) are some of the weirder or wackier ones from you lot you might be working on?

Well, I didn't start on it yet, but I have an idea for a Ruler-class Genghis Khan. See, my concept is that he was purposefully summoned under the identity of King David, son of the legendary king 'Preacher John', which is what crusaders at the time misinterpreted as the one responsible for muslim countries being defeated one after the others.

So he would first appear as a basically robotic 'perfect christian king' before his true ambitious persona break through the effects of his distortion. The purpose of this summoning in-universe would be to 'cheat' by giving him a powerful class that his personality would normally prevent him for ever being summoned in.

A serial-killer tantrika-come-Buddha with a fucking gun.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Well, I didn't start on it yet, but I have an idea for a Ruler-class Genghis Khan. See, my concept is that he was purposefully summoned under the identity of King David, son of the legendary king 'Preacher John', which is what crusaders at the time misinterpreted as the one responsible for muslim countries being defeated one after the others.

So he would first appear as a basically robotic 'perfect christian king' before his true ambitious persona break through the effects of his distortion. The purpose of this summoning in-universe would be to 'cheat' by giving him a powerful class that his personality would normally prevent him for ever being summoned in.
    Genghis Khan is a fix candidate amongst my list do i like to point out that you have to have a incorrect image oft he Khagan as i see that Genghis Khan has Ruler class qualification as he were not just an raging Conqueree he were a law maker through his Yassa , united and pacified the Mongholic and other Xiognu tribes like the Uighurs or Kipchaks he were a deeply religious person and he werere considered as sort of embodiment of the Highest God of the Xiugnu type Mythospehre Tengri so in my view would he even qualify as Saver class servant ,but okay Avenger class qualification ould i think has he also , aside that would he qualify for as Saber,ArcherLancer ,Rider and Caster class an has also Grand rank .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    A serial-killer tantrika-come-Buddha with a fucking gun.
    Seems neat. I look forward to it.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

Blog Entries

both are Remainer class servants onee isnt even a Mythologic being in that sense but still "An Archetype" and a servant which happen due to the various circumstances to be "a incestious Sibling pair". Another just vague idea is a "mysticified future Wars servant"

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    Genghis Khan is a fix candidate amongst my list do i like to point out that you have to have a incorrect image oft he Khagan as i see that Genghis Khan has Ruler class qualification as he were not just an raging Conqueree he were a law maker through his Yassa , united and pacified the Mongholic and other Xiognu tribes like the Uighurs or Kipchaks he were a deeply religious person and he werere considered as sort of embodiment of the Highest God of the
    type Mythospehre Tengri so in my view would he even qualify as Saver class servant ,but okay Avenger class qualification ould i think has he also , aside that would he qualify for as Saber,ArcherLancer ,Rider and Caster class an has also Grand rank .
    Of course I know he was a law-giver, but the Ruler class is supposed to go to somebody who doesn't have a desire for the grail, and you can't argue he wasn't the ambitious type (Before you ask, Amakusa was cheated into the class by the Eizberns). Also, you're confusing things: Xiongnu were long gone by the time Temujin was born.

No, I don't think he could ever be summoned as an Avenger, or else only if summoned in a very young aspect, and he's not straight-up messianic. Being blessed by the sky does not make him a magic user, and what's your reasoning for him being Grand besides wanking?
    Last edited by Alexcoene; January 19th, 2022 at 05:28 PM.

Blog Entries

That sounds cool as fuck. Also, Shutohel a.k.a. Shut Hell is a manga I liked a lot that's set at the beginning of the 13th century and has Prester John - Genghis Khan parallels as a plot point. Pretty different take than the one you're suggesting here, but worth a read in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    That NP is awfully similar to Shakespeare First Folio is there any noticeable different.
    Good question. How best to describe it... I think the best way to describe t is how they manifest. Shakespeare replicates events, people and places from your past to hurt you. Ibsen on the other hand would instead create a physical manifestation of an individual's own vices and weaknesses. He basically takes the concept of "Being your own worst enemy" and gives it an independent form, a dark mirror-image he dubs "Bøygen (The Bøyg)".

Simply put, he makes an evil clone of you to fight against.

Blog Entries
    Of course I know he was a law-giver, but the Ruler class is supposed to go to somebody who doesn't have a desire for the grail, and you can't argue he wasn't the ambitious type (Before you ask, Amakusa was cheated into the class by the Eizberns). Also, you're confusing things: Xiongnu were long gone by the time Temujin was born.

No, I don't think he could ever be summoned as an Avenger, as he lived for far more than base vengeance, and he's not straight-up messianic. Being blessed by gods and reading bones do not a magic-user make you, and what's your justification for him being Grand? Because without one, that
    I mean in that context Xiugnu as over category for central asiatic equestrian folks and techincally are the turks and monghols from today or from Genghis time their descenndants as its easier then to spell out Monghols/Tartars,Turks,Kipchaks and so on.

Well he is really ambitious but as Ruler can i see that he would be a more competent Ruler servant then Amakusa or Jeanne and i can see that as Ruler he would dutifully act.

About Avenger well you know thats rather a bit more in direction of innocent monster and out of europe view .

and about Grand he would have Grand Rider as he conquered the biggest Empire in history .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobutron View Post
    Good question. How best to describe it... I think the best way to describe t is how they manifest. Shakespeare replicates events, people and places from your past to hurt you. Ibsen on the other hand would instead create a physical manifestation of an individual's own vices and weaknesses. He basically takes the concept of "Being your own worst enemy" and gives it an independent form, a dark mirror-image he dubs "Bøygen (The Bøyg)".

Simply put, he makes an evil clone of you to fight against.
    Wll is sound different enough for me i say aside that its to a degree inevitable that some noblephantasm have similar effects like some based on last stands as example .

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    argument still stands tho. Rulers are usually "saint-types", neutral people and not "actual Rulers".
    Rulers are supposed to be neutral, thats their shtick because FGO diluted the Saint aspect.

im on your side tho in terms of grand. Genghis is a grand candidate in my books. Noah just has it all.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FWIW, the Class' subtitle - "Heroic Spirit of Arbitration" suggests that the name is meant to be "someone who rules on a dispute resolution" in reference to presiding over a Holy Grail War, and not some kind of monarch or conqueror.

"Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    I mean in that context Xiugnu as over category for central asiatic equestrian folks and techincally are the turks and monghols from today or from Genghis time their descenndants as its easier then to spell out Monghols/Tartars,Turks,Kipchaks and so on.

Well he is really ambitious but as Ruler can i see that he would be a more competent Ruler servant then Amakusa or Jeanne and i can see that as Ruler he would dutifully act.

About Avenger well you know thats rather a bit more in direction of innocent monster and out of europe view .

and about Grand he would have Grand Rider as he conquered the biggest Empire in history .
    No, call them mongols. It's an entirely different culture. You're not going to call the Italians 'Romans', are you?

The Ruler class is all about all about personality: I highly doubt Genghis Khan would be satisfied being summoned just to watch over other people fighting. It's supposed to be given to Saint-like figure.

If anything, islamic civilizations are the one with the most negative views about him, as western Europe was barely affected by his conquests and in fact had a generally positive opinion of him before modern times because he fought 'their' enemies and informations about him were given by travels to his successors' nations.

And how does being a great conqueror translate to being the best Rider ever? His feats were about strategizing, not riding on a legendary horse or something.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'll probably never write it because it's a bit weird and convoluted (and oddly similar to Koyanskaya now that I think about it) even for me but I had an idea for a Pretender Ghost Chicken Servant that disguises as Caster Francis Bacon at first. To soup them up a bit they'd be a wrathful spirit of all the animals killed in experimentation in the name of scientific progress. And this would be the FC:

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Arcade inspired a fit of rage in me with VI, so I'm planning on doing my own Seven(ish) Beasts and Seven Grands out of pure spite.
    I am barely holding back the desire to make Todd Howard into Beast VII.
    I am straining.
    I am struggling against my own wills.
    Wheezing and gasping under the pressure.
    (I will most likely fail to oppose my desires)
    (As they say)
    (It just works.)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DelRey View Post
    argument still stands tho. Rulers are usually "saint-types", neutral people and not "actual Rulers".
    Rulers are supposed to be neutral, thats their shtick because FGO diluted the Saint aspect.

im on your side tho in terms of grand. Genghis is a grand candidate in my books. Noah just has it all.
    Well for me has Genghis Khan more Saintly qualities then the most European Rulers . and yes Rulers should be neutral in a Grailwar .

No, call them mongols. It's an entirely different culture. You're not going to call the Italians 'Romans', are you?

The Ruler class is all about all about personality: I highly doubt Genghis Khan would be satisfied being summoned just to watch over other people fighting. It's supposed to be given to Saint-like figure.

If anything, islamic civilizations are the one with the most negative views about him, as western Europe was barely affected by his conquests and in fact had a generally positive opinion of him before modern times because he fought 'their' enemies and informations about him were given by travels to his successors' nations.

And how does being a great conqueror translate to being the best Rider ever? His feats were about strategizing, not riding on a legendary horse or something.
    Hm i still believe he has Ruler Qualifications .

About the oppinions on him well there have you right .

Also he did fought on the frontier and also do i think that as Grand he has to ride more some concept and in a sense does he though more is spoiler reserved when i show my great Khagan profile .

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    No use arguing then. Do as you please in your own corner of the Nasuverse

-----
    Today i planted the foulest of seeds in the fertile mind of a great creator here.
    Apologies. I did not plan to do this.
    Last edited by DelRey; January 19th, 2022 at 08:07 PM.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Might as well spoil this here, since I'm not sure when I'll actually complete this, if ever.

Helen Keller and Anne Sullivan, summoned together as a Watcher. Their theme involves something about finding hope in darkness, seeing the beauty of the world, and realizing your dreams despite whatever limitations you may have. I've written two Skills for them and a basic outline for their character, but I'm still stumped on what NP to give them. Not to mention they're still fairly recent and might ruffle some feathers if I don't write them with enough respect for the figures, as well as the concept they represent.