Page 284 of 439 FirstFirst ... 184234274279282283284285286289294334384 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,680 of 8764

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

夜属 Nightkin
    Blog Entries
    Can't believe Scáthach invented outsourcing

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Castellan View Post
    I guess the idea is actually in the wild now but it's funny what you stumble across while doing research for things.

I discovered (through a particularly dedicated scholar who likes sharing this kind of trivia) that there's a glossary where Bodhmall (Fionn's druid foster mom) is mentioned, and the end of the entry goes "oh by the way this is Scáthach."

So I guess she got bored of living in Dún Scáith and wanted to raise another herom only this time she decided someone else was going to teach him violence while she taught him to be a wizard.
    well cant blame her to her time were meatheads in ireland commonly and she wanted more some guys with brain and not only brawl she stikes me hereself as more intelectuall woman that tried to nurse Chu chulain into more a intelctual Warrior .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Currently browsing through the skeleton sheets I had prepared for the Secret Santa Pools so I would've been ready for anything. Now I'm revisiting them to see if any were decent ideas, and I think my initial skins for Pools 5, 6 & 9 are all worthy of fleshing out into proper sheets so that should give me something to do now that I'm experiencing withdrawals after submitting my entry.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Currently browsing through the skeleton sheets I had prepared for the Secret Santa Pools so I would've been ready for anything. Now I'm revisiting them to see if any were decent ideas, and I think my initial skins for Pools 5, 6 & 9 are all worthy of fleshing out into proper sheets so that should give me something to do now that I'm experiencing withdrawals after submitting my entry.
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Oh? Something from Pool 9 would be unusual coming from you. Unless it's for the third option. Anyway, I'm interested.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Oh? Something from Pool 9 would be unusual coming from you. Unless it's for the third option. Anyway, I'm interested.
    Ohoho, I do occasionally like to branch out in sheet making to keep things fresh. For Pool 9 I was struck by the phrase “stick them together however you want” within the Fusion prompt, and my brain started thinking literally instead of laterally and thus I envisioned a Heroic Spirit, tormented by his contradictory memories and aching neck scar, unaware of what was done to his head after la guillotine had chopped it off...you can probably guess where this is going. Based on a (somewhat) true story.

It’s an ambitious idea, I just hope that I can translate it well into a Servant sheet.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Yeah, I'm really satisfied with what I came up with for Pool 9, managing to capture all three prompts at once in a single sheet.
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey gl4re, are you open to taking servant and mage ideas? I've got some idea related to indrajit and mary the jewess that i want to give you.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    to be fair I'd actually like to see Nine try his hand on a sheet. It'd be amazing.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    It'd be something that's for sure. Though the moment he makes a sheet, I'm eating my left shoe. He's probably too busy reposting other people's sheets to reddit to actually be productive.
    Last edited by Spammin Spiff; January 30th, 2023 at 04:17 PM.

Blog Entries
    Where does he post sheets on reddit again? I just want to see if the reposted sheets are able to be perfectly duplicated in reddit's format due to how some of the sheets here are set up (ruby text, collapsible sections, hidden parts, etc.).

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I just post links to the sheets under appropriate posts.

Blog Entries
    ...you do have permission to do this from the sheet owners right?

Blog Entries
    I literally just found my "Apophis" reposted there without permission (and without any indication that he didn't make it, unlike for some other sheets he reposted), so, in at least some cases, no. That's, like, bad. I do not want that to happen.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Time is a flat circle.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    Hey gl4re, are you open to taking servant and mage ideas? I've got some idea related to indrajit and mary the jewess that i want to give you.
    If I may ask, why me?
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I just think that you're a great sheet writer who could do these ideas justice. And the ideas are also from a certain user who left the site so i'm pawning them off to you.

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Congratulations Gl4re
    You are about to become part of a long and prestigious line of sheet creators that were deemed entertaining to the NINE.
    Your heart will be filled by appreciation, light, love and spam emails.
    You will have the honor to be called "friend" and your private life will be vividly discussed in the holy sacraments of Reddit.
    Your accomplishments will be documented in the pages of The Book of NINE. A whole chapter will be dedicated to you.
    Revel in this position that will be bestowed upon you.
    And prayers to Chain, he held the position before you. May he rest in bliss.
    Perhaps you have the aptitude to replace the hole big daddy Fortuna left in NINE's heart.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

失敗作の神 God of Failed Work Spelror's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    to be fair if this was a soccer match Nine would be the commentator. Always there but never in the action.

and I will be the angry Brit yelling I can do better than anyone because overconfidence when doing things I've never tried before is a great flaw of mine.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I just think that you're a great sheet writer who could do these ideas justice. And the ideas are also from a certain user who left the site so i'm pawning them off to you.
    Well, I have no problem with reading other people's ideas, so you might as well just share it. I feel like it's strange to direct this at me on a public board though, lol
    It's winter in Sapporo. And as the weather stirs, so too does a new Holy Grail War.

Fate/UpRise
    Character Compendium
    Story - Ch. 3