Page 32 of 439 FirstFirst ... 22273031323334374282132 ... LastLast

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    My idea for surtr’s madness enhancement is that surtr was so overwhelmed by feeling an emotion other than hatred when he fell in love with Ophelia that his emotions are much stronger than an regular humans emotions and he can only express his emotions by destroying stuff. A side effect is that he acts like a massive yandere for his master. He grows obsessed with his master to the point that not even kiara’s charm can work on him due to his devotion to his master. Seeing anything related to Odin or the aesir can also send surtr into a rampage.

My idea for his physical body is that he possess EX ranked monstrous strength in the sense that he grows unmeasurably stronger as his emotions grow stronger BUT he risks turning into his jotunn form if he keeps using his monstrous strength.

My idea is that he can give birth to fire jotunn from his flames based on his connection to Ymir and Ymir giving birth to all the jotunn’s. He can also summon the population of muspelheim to fight for him while in his fire jotunn form. These fire jotunns have low stats but are easily summonable and disposable.

A form of godslayer that gives him a conceptual advantage against gods based on it being his destiny to kill Freyr and destroy the world.

His flames and sword have an conceptual effect of first destroying the land and decimating the population but then causing the population and land to regrow far more prosperous than before based on the concept of “destroying the old world to make way for the new”.

My idea is that nimrod helped reorganize and rebuild the tribes of mankind after the white titans emergence which led to him founding Babylon/Babel at the former site of his former kingdom.

My idea is that nimrod built he Tower of Babel due to nimrod’s desire to allow humanity to surpass the divine and reach for the stars. He saw that mankind would inherit the earth after the gods and wanted to help them along.

My idea is that his spear depletes divine spirits of their authority and divine constructs of their power. The reason this happens is because the Tower of Babel represents mankind’s and the goddess of catalhoyuk’s dream of reaching the stars without gods. This effect doesn’t work on blessings and constructs of the abrahamic based on the destruction of the tower by god.

My other idea for his spear is that he can essentially mark an area for divine judgment from god based on the judgment god inflicted upon nimrod for building the Tower of Babel.

My idea is that he possess high ranked monstrous strength based on his status as a giant. My idea is that his status as First hunter also allows him to utilize any hunting related skills at A rank such as instinct.
    Thanks I actually wanted you to reply with quote so delrey and fortuna would see my post through yours.
    So now a question at you please tell me how you find this servant of a Persian Ruler a sasanian shah i made ? Where i abit went into the Iranian world build ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Snorri Sturluson wasn’t a crypto pagan. Dude attempted to explain the Norse gods as being Greek heroes from the Trojan war. Probably christianized the myth of ragnarok.
    When you put it that way Odin and Hector share a fucking LOT of traits like no joke. Both are Warrior Politicians who get by with immense trickery coupled with wisdom and tactics and both die doing a Last Stand trying to desperately save their homeland, both fail but there are survivors who go forth and build a greater kingdom for it

Except not in Nasuverse because the planet really likes human dick and humanity likes to be mediocre as fuck killing all the nails that stick out so no heroes, no cool shit, everyone is just part of the great machinery that is society

Blog Entries
    Thanks koga.

Pretty good. Really wanked for such a figure but pretty good.
    Thank you .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post
    When you put it that way Odin and Hector share a fucking LOT of traits like no joke. Both are Warrior Politicians who get by with immense trickery coupled with wisdom and tactics and both die doing a Last Stand trying to desperately save their homeland, both fail but there are survivors who go forth and build a greater kingdom for it

Except not in Nasuverse because the planet really likes human dick and humanity likes to be mediocre as fuck killing all the nails that stick out so no heroes, no cool shit, everyone is just part of the great machinery that is society
    What you are saying is that we live in a society?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BoktaiMoon View Post

Well for my that is rather a invention as the north Germans which the Vikings were had no clue about Troja and that i think that many myths of the old pagan traditions were given a christianic touch to lower the position of the former venerated figures. In my opinion must we try to perceive the legends in a way the people of the belonging spirituality saw them like i pity that we have from Europe territoy belonging mythology only the Romano Hellenic mythology as out of the sight described world view and the rest only if any fragmentary.

Do you aside the Nordic also know more detailed other mythologies boktai ?

- - - Updated - - -

What you are saying is that we live in a society?
    yep that's what a city and all is .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Finding a good faceclaim for viracocha is probably gonna be tough. Maybe a androgynous figure wielding two staffs would be appropriate.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 25th, 2021 at 08:56 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Clearly Viracocha must take the form of the almighty condor!
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    yugioh 5ds my friend

Blog Entries
    Is there some reference I’m out of the loop on.
    its a yuggioh Mon stercard nammed Earthbound God Viraqocha Rasca . Kids these days doent know the Golden classsics . or have you never seen the yugioh anime ?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’m betting that fortuna’s viracocha will be them in their aspect as the culture hero and founder of Incan civilization similar to Romulus quirinus.

Blog Entries
    I’m betting that fortuna’s viracocha will be them in their aspect as the culture hero and founder of Incan civilization similar to Romulus quirinus.
    He was not a just from the Incan venerated God he is with great probability the Stafgod of Norte Chico so is a God that must significance throughout South and middle American Societies .

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    The staffs of the staff god are thought to represent duality between male and female genders and the incan’s thought that the moon was female and sun was male so I wonder what effect the two staffs have given they represent the sun and moon.

Worth noting that viracocha was syncretized with the Abrahamic God (with a capital G) so maybe he has an incredibly high rank in the miracle skill based on this syncretism.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 26th, 2021 at 12:17 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You already reposted this 4 times. Why do you do this?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I’m bored and down bad. That’s why

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Then go find something else to do with your life instead of annoying us.

Reposting isn't going to make anyone answer you. They're just going to be slightly inconvenienced and then move on.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, spam warning on this one. Remember you already have your record dirty for the sockpuppet(s), so I'd really recommend behaving.

Blog Entries
    That's literally just power of friendship.
    Call me 想φαγω.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooncake View Post
    I get this vague feeling from your posts that you're looking down on people who don't share your view, which is what it is, but at least take a moment to snort some common sense between those hits of pretension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun
    Telling us that you're rich is not going to make anyone stop laughing at you for believing in self-insert NTR.
    Quote Originally Posted by ResidentSeagull View Post
    You seriously underestimate the human potential for wanting to fuck stuff, my dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan
    Welcome to BL, new user. Don't forget to fate/stay mad

Idea: a noble phantasm for Heracles where Heracles strength, endurance and agility increase parallel to the significance of what he is fighting for with his stats reaching EX rank when he is fighting to save the world.
    But why
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    It’s basically a conceptual phantasm similar to godhand that embodies the ideals he represents and the role he played.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; November 27th, 2021 at 08:21 AM.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think you're getting a little carried away overthinking all these "roles".
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)