Page 95 of 439 FirstFirst ... 4585909394959697100105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 8764

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    Arcade inspired a fit of rage in me with VI, so I'm planning on doing my own Seven(ish) Beasts and Seven Grands out of pure spite.
    I am barely holding back the desire to make Todd Howard into Beast VII.
    I am straining.
    I am struggling against my own wills.
    Wheezing and gasping under the pressure.
    (I will most likely fail to oppose my desires)
    (As they say)
    (It just works.)
    While I actually like Beast Nero (sue me), the Todd Howard idea is pretty damn funny especially considering I had an idea to do him as a joke sheet Caster with a Reality Marble, Single-Mindedness and Golden Rule. I'm curious to see how yours would turn out then.

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Not to mention they're still fairly recent and might ruffle some feathers if I don't write them with enough respect for the figures, as well as the concept they represent.
    This is the hardest part in writing modern Servants.
    In comparison, I have a WIP Nazi Sheet and trying to find the right balance between writing an interesting character and not making it seem like she is meant to be 'cool' is so damn hard. I settled on making her literally the most insufferable person in the world possible as a balance between the rest of the sheet in regards to skills and such, but obviously that wouldn't work with yours.
    I'm sure you can think of something though.
    Last edited by Anju Addams; January 20th, 2022 at 04:15 PM.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    I'm interested in some of the more unconventional and straight up bizarre sheets that you all might have.
    I'm mentioned my robot Saberface Cinderella already but I have a Rider Nero Chaos (because he totally 'RIDES' his familiars around guys huehuehue) and a secret sheet in the works so I'm wondering - what (if any) are some of the weirder or wackier ones from you lot you might be working on?

Oh, and for extra hard mode, none of them can be Summer or Halloween Sheets.
    Well, I'm not big on spoiling sheets before I post them, but I might as well share these two because it'll probably take me while to get started on them since I have other sheets I need to finish first. The first one is a Rider Steven Hawking sheet, who I actually don't want to give to much away on (especially since I still need to do a good bit of research for this one) but just trust me when I say it's wacky. The second one is actually a Rider Servantverse David, who is the commander of a starship who took a whole enemy fleet on his own and won (in other words my version of a servantverse Goliath battle).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spammin Spiff View Post
    The second one is actually a Rider Servantverse David, who is the commander of a starship who took a whole enemy fleet on his own and won (in other words my version of a servantverse Goliath battle).
    I like this idea very much and it's really wacky enough for the Servantverse. I'd like to write a Servantverse sheet myself one day too thinking about it.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    i agree, it is a cool adaptation for the servantverse.

Morg should start the Lord of Time sheet soonish. then the Creator-Servantverse-Collab Event should start for real.
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Justiciar Hux View Post
    Arcade inspired a fit of rage in me with VI, so I'm planning on doing my own Seven(ish) Beasts and Seven Grands out of pure spite.
    I am barely holding back the desire to make Todd Howard into Beast VII.
    I am straining.
    I am struggling against my own wills.
    Wheezing and gasping under the pressure.
    (I will most likely fail to oppose my desires)
    (As they say)
    (It just works.)
    Oh damn i am super interested in this. Especially since it seems like fortuna-senpai is currently on hiatus. Curious if your gonna turn an existing servant into a grand or beast or create your own grands and beasts.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The second one is actually a Rider Servantverse David, who is the commander of a starship who took a whole enemy fleet on his own and won (in other words my version of a servantverse Goliath battle).
    I, like, need this like I need air.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    I, like, need this like I need air.
    I hope the spaceship is called the Covenant Ship or the Arkship for extra giggles too.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Blog Entries
    Now, while I'll admit that one of my dreams is pretty much seeing all of the historical and mythological characters being used in Koei-Tecmo games will have Servant equivalents either officially or unofficially in the future, I wouldn't mind seeing other lesser known eras or groupings getting the spotlight like say, The Generals of the Yang Family, Qin's Moon, or even just trying to expand the ranks of Buddhas, famous writers, and/or trying to expand the ranks of the other 108 Stars.

Blog Entries
    So I was thinking about a thing the other day: Hector's son Astyanax dies in most versions of the story, killed some say by Odysseus, or by Pyrrhus Neoptolemus, or by others still. He does live in certain versions. For instance, in the "Orlando innamorato" and the "Orlando furioso" he goes on to become ruler of Messina and an ancestor to Charlemagne's paladin Ruggiero, whereas in the "Chronicle of Fredegar" and "La Franciade" he changes his name to Francus and goes on to rule Celtic Gaul and become founder of the dynasty that would lead to Pepin and Charlemagne. So you could feasibly have an adult Astyanax servant and his (Alter Ego?) counterpart Francus. Now the main problem with this is that while the "Orlando innamorato" and the "Orlando furioso" are overall fairly easy to find in English or the original Italian even for free, as far as I can tell the only translation of "La Franciade" in English goes for like 200 euros; moreover, Astyanax doesn't actually do much in the "Orlando innamorato" and the "Orlando furioso", whereas Francus is the main protagonist of "La Franciade" which is however an incomplete poem; that combination of factors would presumably lead to some lack of detail for the both of them; might still be worth attempting eventually though (going off secondary sources without shelling out 200 euroes just for a Francus sheet, I mean), I'm not quite sure.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Now, while I'll admit that one of my dreams is pretty much seeing all of the historical and mythological characters being used in Koei-Tecmo games will have Servant equivalents either officially or unofficially in the future, I wouldn't mind seeing other lesser known eras or groupings getting the spotlight like say, The Generals of the Yang Family, Qin's Moon, or even just trying to expand the ranks of Buddhas, famous writers, and/or trying to expand the ranks of the other 108 Stars.
    The 108 Stars of Destiny kinda reminds me of Goetia (especially the 72 Earthly Demons). Maybe they can be made into a similar concept.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    So, I did a little bit of research on the servantverse... I feel like I'm in over my head with this one. I'll try my best to get it to fit with established lore, but that's gonna be interesting.

Blog Entries
    Hm. If I recall correctly, David in his Interlude mentioned that the Philistines the Israelites fought were really nonhumans of some monstrous sort (golems?)... an unfortunate embellishment, in my opinion. That said, hopefully your sheet be thoroughly reference-overdosed (though for some reason whenever I think of a Servantverse David my mind immediately shortcircuits to Don't Mess With the Zohan). The Israeli-Palestinian conflict! The bloody Gibborim and their muddled hierarchy! Ishbosheth and his kingdom! The pentapolis! The Amalekite mitzvot! Absalom, Absalom!
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Maybe the Israeli Palestinian conflict would a bit too controversial. The rest of those references sound great.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tabris View Post
    Hm. If I recall correctly, David in his Interlude mentioned that the Philistines the Israelites fought were really nonhumans of some monstrous sort (golems?)... an unfortunate embellishment, in my opinion. That said, hopefully your sheet be thoroughly reference-overdosed (though for some reason whenever I think of a Servantverse David my mind immediately shortcircuits to Don't Mess With the Zohan). The Israeli-Palestinian conflict! The bloody Gibborim and their muddled hierarchy! Ishbosheth and his kingdom! The pentapolis! The Amalekite mitzvot! Absalom, Absalom!
    honestly i think aside that out of game machanic they can not every new enemy give new animations and artwork aswell that they arent make the enemies each own charackters i dislike this biased depictions .

as further am i disapoin ted in that they selected Noah as Grand Rider and not Ziusudra /Utnapishtim whichs legend is the oriiginal legend and Noah is just the abridged copy .
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Local Extra Class Aficionado DelRey's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    as further am i disapoin ted in that they selected Noah as Grand Rider and not Ziusudra /Utnapishtim whichs legend is the oriiginal legend and Noah is just the abridged copy .
    ask someone in public if they know ziusudra and then if they know noah.
    thats in essence how it works. who's got more recognition? that one is stronger
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Lord Barthomeloi
    Blog Entries
    Plus, as Noah says, he himself is Utnapishtim's successor, and second coming/reincarnation (the two terms are represented by the same kanji, so in my translation I just used reincarnation).
    Noah certainly doesn't deny a connection with Utnapishtim, but rather embraces it as part of his legacy.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Koga just has a weird obsession with ziusudra.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I am trying to create a new servant the Banu Musa Brothers should make all three of them appear at the same time in battle or do the Valkyrie thing and have them interchange based on ascensions.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Whatever you like the best. Either options would work just fine.

Blog Entries
    Alternatively, a single android that can transform and change personality between the 3 brothers, each having different specialization.