Page 134 of 439 FirstFirst ... 3484124129132133134135136139144184234 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,680 of 8779

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NINE-lives View Post
    I wonder if any of you have any headcanons or thoughts about the angels and archangels.
    I hope if Metatron ever shows up in canon he's a chuuni/NEET whose gotten corrupted by the internet because it's made his work of cataloguing the world as Heavenly Scribe so much easier.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I really want a archangel Michael that’s literally just a “golden haired fabulous hawk boy who can do nothing wrong” meme.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    On that topic. Do any of you have any headcanons regarding Lilith.

----------------------------------------
    Blog Entries
    Last edited by Cursed by Fortuna; July 3rd, 2022 at 10:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Not at all the right area but Byzantine Emperor Basileios II Porphyrogennetos the Bulgar Slayer was noted for being short and stout much like the proverbial teapot lol and has a lot of material for a Servant sheet imo

Blog Entries
    Check out the officialTM Create-a-Servant discord server

Blindfold your eyes, so that the approaching night may strike no fear in you.
    Let it not burden your soul, nor numb your strides.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cursed by Fortuna View Post
    I was more leaning towards Stout as in rotund or overweight in physique, or having a beer belly. I would not be averase however to him being both stout and somewhat tall. AS fopr giant kings I would be willing to accept anyone who is stout as even if the character itself is human I could just go with the angle of them being named after soemone else who was stout (like a gainy or such).
    Hmm... given all that. Henry VIII is the first person to immediately spring to mind.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Question: Does anyone know of either some king or king-like, be it from fairy tails, myths, stories, or history (ideally from the British / UK area) that was associated with being stout (as in both body shape and strong). For reference I'm looking towards the direction of GoW: Ragnorok's interpretaion of Thor as an idea of what I'm looking for
    Dagda from Irish myth was well known for being quite fat but strong. IIRC there was a story where the Fomorians laugh at him getting fatter from eating a shitton of food from his never-ending cauldron.

Servant Sheet Compilation
    'Winner' of the Legendary Jack-Off

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I was more leaning towards Stout as in rotund or overweight in physique, or having a beer belly. I would not be averase however to him being both stout and somewhat tall. AS fopr giant kings I would be willing to accept anyone who is stout as even if the character itself is human I could just go with the angle of them being named after soemone else who was stout (like a gainy or such).
    Well there is the short time Roman Emporer Vitellius which were a drunkard .

Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Anju Addams View Post
    Dagda from Irish myth was well known for being quite fat but strong. IIRC there was a story where the Fomorians laugh at him getting fatter from eating a shitton of food from his never-ending cauldron.
    isnt Dagda the Chiefgod of the Irish Formorian Gods ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tmw u're doing a fat guy, but u can't find a cool enough fat fc so u gotta do the classic Fate move of bishounenifying less-than-attractive historical figures while adding some half-assed lore justification.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Tmw u're doing a fat guy, but u can't find a cool enough fat fc so u gotta do the classic Fate move of bishounenifying less-than-attractive historical figures while adding some half-assed lore justification.
    And subscribing to this awesome tactic should be mandatory because making your enemy suddenly horny >>>>>>>>>>>>
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    isnt Dagda the Chiefgod of the Irish Formorian Gods ?
    He's the chief god of the Tuatha Dé Danann, which are the rivals/enemies of the Fomorians, whose chief "god" was Balor of the Evil Eye

Blog Entries
    I'll admit I probably shouldn't add in another idea to the pile after that big unloading a few pages ago, but considering his importance at the end of Arthur's story I'm honestly surprised nobody's ever tried their hand at an Archbishop of Canterbury sheet (possibly Caster or Ruler for an easy bet). Perhaps even merge some bits and pieces from other spiritual leaders from earlier stories like Saints Dubric or David for a more fleshed out profile?

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if any of you have any ideas or plans for Moses. It’s weird that there are basically no sheets to speak off of him despite being such a major figure. I could easily imagine him as Ozymandias equal and opposite.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I wonder if any of you have any ideas or plans for Moses. It’s weird that there are basically no sheets to speak off of him despite being such a major figure. I could easily imagine him as Ozymandias equal and opposite.
    It's funny because my next sheet will have a big connection to him... but I'd say he's a case of being such a big name that it's hard to come up with an original take (I have actually seen a few sheets of him in the past). Obvious NPs are his Staff (Divine Construct made alongside the World in the sixth day of creation, can turn into a Tannin Divine Beast), the Ten Commandments (impose conceptual penalties if the opponent breaks them but also binds Moses himself and his allies, can be used as a Broken Phantasm to destroy false idols), the Ten Plagues and parting the Red Sea (water manipulation NP or a beamu since Ramesses likened it to Excalibur in canon, could also be conflated with his Staff given he performed the feat using it). Skills-wise he could have Jacob's Limbs (since he's confirmed to practice it in canon), some kind of Charisma as Israel's chief prophet and Revelation based on the Burning Bush incident.

Overall plenty of ideas but nothing that really inspires me to try writing him up. Though maybe a particular aspect like him when wandering for 40 years in the desert (could have Maana raining from heaven as an NP) or how despite his years of faithful service he was ultimately rejected from entering the Promised Land due to his lingering haughtiness in exalting himself over God (could make an unconventional Berserker Moses) would be more interesting to see.

Blog Entries
    No plans on Moses myself, but I'd probably give Jacob's Limbs to Jashobeam if I ever made a version of him without his spear for the rework contest or something, fwiw. Same for the rest of the Three if I ever made sheets of them without their usual weapons, really.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Do any of you have any ideas or concepts for St. Peter and the other apostles fo Jesus? I feel like they could work as servants.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Spammin Spiff's Avatar
    Do any of you have any ideas or concepts for St. Peter and the other apostles fo Jesus? I feel like they could work as servants.
    Funny you should ask. I've had this idea for a while, but I want to do an Apostle James and John (the sons of Zebedee) duo servant, with a lighting mana burst or something of the sort since the two brothers were known as "The Sons of Thunder". I'll probably get to writing it eventually.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Give James guardian knight when he is in Spain based on his status as patron saint of spain. Give John the book of revelation as a noble phantasm.
    Last edited by NINE-lives; April 15th, 2022 at 08:09 AM.