Page 87 of 439 FirstFirst ... 37778285868788899297137187 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 8777

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Is there any servant that you have thought of remaking, I was thinking remaking my first servant sheet in Saad but how long do you guys usually wait until you remake a servant.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Tbh I don't feel like reworking anything.
    I have old sheets that are trash but I just didn't add them to my list and moved on to new ones.

Quote Originally Posted by Ismail2002 View Post
    Hey, Is there any servant that you have thought of remaking, I was thinking remaking my first servant sheet in Saad but how long do you guys usually wait until you remake a servant.
    I've got a Maid Marian sheet I'm tempted to try and remake, but I'm not even sure where I would begin. The concept I went with frankly was kind of whack and I'd have to probably rework the entire thing.

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Broke: Maid Marian is a damsel in distress

Woke: Maid Marian assumed the title of Robin Hood after her bf/husband's death

Ascended: Maid Marian is literally just canon Robin wearing drag, then historians/folklorists muddled up the legend and Innocent Monster does the rest

Quote Originally Posted by BnEl15 View Post
    Broke: Maid Marian is a damsel in distress

Woke: Maid Marian assumed the title of Robin Hood after her bf/husband's death

Ascended: Maid Marian is literally just canon Robin wearing drag, then historians/folklorists muddled up the legend and Innocent Monster does the rest
    Hehehe, I wish it was something like that... No, I made her a Saber because I found an anecdote somewhere about her beating Robin Hood in a duel. And then I made a bunch of weird connections between her, the May Queen, and the Virgin Mary, to power wank her... She was way more powerful than she should have been. Just cause I saw some Zelda Fanart that looked cool...

Blog Entries
    soo my mind was just blown away by a Meme and I hope to see a Chess Servant with this concept:

"Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Alexcoene's Avatar
    Oh god, what a cursed sheet that would be.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I am creating a Hasan Ibn Ali sheet but I am still stuck on what his NP should be. Any ideas, fyi I am making him a caster class

Is it bad that I'm happy about the new FGO reveal because it means that I don't have to find a way for any Pretender I want to make to be a threat to the world? :V

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    No not really

Blog Entries
    can bring other bad implications tho.
    I hope they dont just claim Faker was Pretender Class all along
    Else I fear for Morg's blood pressure.

I think the Threat to Humanity thing was a thing of vortigern himself and not of the class. I still used it in my both versions, but it was tacked on tbh

University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Is it bad that I'm happy about the new FGO reveal because it means that I don't have to find a way for any Pretender I want to make to be a threat to the world? :V
    I don't like it. Constraints like that make Extra classes interesting rather than unnecessary clutter.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexcoene View Post
    Wait, what's the new lore-reveal surrounding Pretenders?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Case File's Faker is now in F/GO as a Pretender Class Servant.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Not to be grim or anything, since this is the world we're living in right now, but a Lostbelt in the setting of the Metaverse.
    A virtual technology so vast, magic and rituals were performable there, and in turn created a "world within world", a "simulation theory made real".
    If it can simulate "reality", can it simulate "failed realities" too? A Lostbelt that create multitude of Lostbelts within itself.
    The King is the Machine itself, which had reached Grey Goo state in order to maintain computational power. The tree is Tech Tree. (y'know, from strategy games, get it?)

You can then handwaved as many cooler upgrade for tech-based servants as possible to fit the setting, but as long as there is Idol Class servants based on kpop groups that is made to perform perpetual virtual concerts there to pacify the masses, I'm good.

Blog Entries
    thats actually a fun idea. Reminds me of JDman's VTuber Singularity and Kamera's Demiurge Beast.

Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So basically if humans created the Moon Cell?

And clearly the Idols need to be genderswapped propaganda icons like Uncle Sam. :P
    Last edited by Alexcoene; January 9th, 2022 at 06:48 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Case File's Faker is now in F/GO as a Pretender Class Servant.
    Still don't know why Nasu didn't just write her up as a genderswapped Hephaestion instead of that clunky "Iskandar's Shadow" nonsense. In any case, though, I guess Faker isn't gonna be a thing... but will Pretender Patroclus be THE thing? Eh? Ehhhh?
    Noob here. Sorry about that.

Blog Entries
    I'm basically done w the Secret Santa sheet, I just need to actually write down the lore, which is maybe not the step I should've left for last, but oh well.

In any case, a long-term thing I'd like to do is 1 Servant for each of the Mythology and History categories in the Create-a-Servant thread (excluding 'uncategorized others' of course), and I'm enjoying the whole 'making a servant for each of the seven standard classes before starting the cycle again' challenge I've set up for myself; I completed the first batch with Olyndicus, so if I do no repeats that means I've got roughly 4 batches left with the way the categories are set up now (though there's been some discussion of changing the categories, so we'll see); the Secret Santa sheet will be the first sheet of the second batch; which category should I hit next?