Page 222 of 439 FirstFirst ... 122172212217220221222223224227232272322 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,440 of 8765

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    For modern Servants, I recall reading an amazingly strange one of Foreigner Henry Kissinger where he inadvertently contracted with Hastur and had a dream-journey becoming Defense Secretary of Carcosa. It was bizarre and in honestly very bad taste but still memorable enough I was kind of impressed by it (and the idea of a war-strategist who ends up earning the favor of an evil god by being so fixated on military logistics he doesn't go insane upon perceiving its incomprehensible nature actually struck me as rather interesting if a less... loaded figure was used for it).

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MuramasaMachII View Post
    Go even further and say that his broadsword is actually William Wallace's or has a piece of Caladbolg in it or something.

- - - Updated - - -

Ya know what, screw it. I'm going to make a sheet of someone from my homeland: Good old Canada. In specific, Archer Francis Pegahmagabow. The most effective sniper in WWI, credited with killing 378 Germans, running in dead man's zone, Indigenous dude and all-around badass.
    I dare you to make a sabaton reference by literally having him “invoke the spirit of the wind”.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle MuramasaMachII's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Oh, a fellow Sabaton fan. Of course I will. I'm probably going to give him Geronimo's Shamanism skill but as Shamanism(Wind) or something. His NP will literally mean Trench Ghost's Gun or something.

Blog Entries
    I did want to do someone from the Oz books, either Ozma or Glinda, who are on the verge of being modern but just old enough (pre-WW1) to fit nicely as Servants. Either could be Caster, Ozma could also be Rider, and Glinda could be Shielder given she creates a massive barrier around all of Oz in a later book. Was thinking either of them might work as non-standard Foreigners, given Oz logic definitely isn't Earth logic

There's already been a few Dorothy sheets, though I did have an idea for a Judy Garland sheet (which reminds me I have an old Marilyn Monore sheet I could revise)

Blog Entries
    Just make Oz part of the Reverse Side of the World or something. It kind of makes sense.

Blog Entries
    Except, er, that raises the question of how a tornado takes you underground?

I liked Anju Addams' idea though of Oz functioning like Avalon (the island)... which I forget whether is on the Reverse or not (edit: Yeah, Avalon is)

Blog Entries
    Tornado = time-space warp? I don't know. But the Island thing makes more sense.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle TQG Imaginatorious's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Working on my promised obscure scientist challenge and need some help, the first being a vote. Should the Mendelian Laws of Inheritance be a Skill or a NP? Vote ends in 3 hours. Thank you!
    Last edited by TQG Imaginatorious; September 26th, 2022 at 08:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Could be interesting either way. I say NP, personally.

Blog Entries
    1 vote for NP... Okay extended till a hour after I wake up then it is.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Definitely NP.

Blog Entries
    Two votes for no and seeing as extending the vote any longer would be just unnecessary at this point... NP wins!

Blog Entries
    Notable Peas

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    Do you ever take a moment to check your notes because you're about to start putting a thing to page and think

"wait. that doesn't make nearly as much sense as I thought it did when I wrote it down."

Clearly this minor roadblock is a sign to just get back to writing Servant sheets.

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Do you ever take a moment to check your notes because you're about to start putting a thing to page and think

"wait. that doesn't make nearly as much sense as I thought it did when I wrote it down."

Clearly this minor roadblock is a sign to just get back to writing Servant sheets.
    GOD, do I ever

Blog Entries
    What do people think might be some interesting Servant candidates from the Public Domain Superheroes Wiki (not counting pre-existing characters like Santa or Dorothy)? I'd personally say Octobriana

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Gonna go with Scarlet Ace provided we were in some reality where he had the fame requirement to manifest. However, as he appeared insane, and he was never captured or slain, one could say his death was in an unknown location- I think you could make a foreigner out of him.

Also, no idea on how you'd spin it, but uhhh, MF Ragtime Goblin Man. Look at this dude.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Legendary Hero of the Chain's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...Looking at this, I just find the idea of Daredevil being a Pretender/Faker class acting like he is the more popular... ya know, Daredevil. Probably never going to happen, but I find it way too funny.
    Gaze upon the Throne of Heroes!(Servant Compendium)

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    All his NP’s have non copyright infringing names so that he doesn’t get sued by marvel while performing as that daredevil.

祖 Ancestor
    Blog Entries
    I wonder how Walt Whitman would work as a servant. Probably something to do with the American mage organization’s and the unity of people under one flag