Page 345 of 440 FirstFirst ... 245295335340343344345346347350355395 ... LastLast
Results 6,881 to 6,900 of 8782

Thread: Servant/Project Idea Thread, "The Womb"

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kabalisto Koga View Post
    honestly quite good i must say !plus a Taiga Durga servant would be intersting , reminds me i had some Fate stzay night pseudo servant ideas wanna hear them ?
    Sure. I've been told that's what this thread is for, after all.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    For a moment I had a flash of inspiration about a NP that mixes and matches the attributes of its targets... Unfortunately, Barbara Walker is alive...

- - - Updated - - -

wait that came out wrong

- - - Updated - - -

to be clear i think it's generally good when people are not dead i just think caster walker would be funny
    Gabriulio actually wrote a pretty good Walker sheet here.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Royd remembers every sheet posted on this forum and it surprises me every time.
    Last edited by pinetree; March 20th, 2023 at 07:08 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pinetree View Post
    Royd remebers every sheet posted on this forum and it surprises me every time.
    Librarian Of Stored Knowledge- A.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by BladeOfEden View Post
    Sure. I've been told that's what this thread is for, after all.
    Issei Ryudou :Hades

Kotomine Kireo :Koschtschei

Soichirou Kuzuki:Tulok

Kiritsugo Emiya: Quintus FAbius Maximus Verrucosus Cunctator
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Issei Ryudou :Hades

Kotomine Kireo :Koschtschei

Soichirou Kuzuki:Tulok

Kiritsugo Emiya: Quintus FAbius Maximus Verrucosus Cunctator
    I think it would create more discussion if you gave some of the reasons you chose those combos or who the figures are for the more obscure ones. Issei/Hades is based on my suggesting Hades was like a serious student-council president right? Kirei/Koschei kind of fits since they're both unnaturally alive beings (Koschei and his phylactery, Kirei with AM as his heart) who take meaning in being a villain. Tulok was some Native-American hero right? I recall you PMed me a WIP of his sheet ages ago and then never heard of it again. I have no idea who that last guy is, but if he fits Kiritsugu someone known for using pragmatic/ruthless tactics?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I think it would create more discussion if you gave some of the reasons you chose those combos or who the figures are for the more obscure ones. Issei/Hades is based on my suggesting Hades was like a serious student-council president right? Kirei/Koschei kind of fits since they're both unnaturally alive beings (Koschei and his phylactery, Kirei with AM as his heart) who take meaning in being a villain. Tulok was some Native-American hero right? I recall you PMed me a WIP of his sheet ages ago and then never heard of it again. I have no idea who that last guy is, but if he fits Kiritsugu someone known for using pragmatic/ruthless tactics?
    okay right the Hades ands Issei connection due to Issei and Hades having the same diligent and mindfull approach in their each position the ONe vessel as Student council President ad Hades as King of the Underworl ,judge and rule of chtonian God andd beings.

Kirei and Koschtschei with the connections you said which i find make a much coherent and understandable serabant i thought of that he maybe either Archer ,Lancer,Rider or CAster or Assassin .

Tulok is a Native American Hero of the nuit Mythology which rescues the Sun Goddess Malina from the chase of her Brother Igaluk which wanted enchanted by her beauty to indulge in her he succedded in to rescue here and was so owerfull that he could overwhelm the Moongod sso that his sister had to rescue her Brother so in the end they clashed and rammed him between them and his body broke in the stars in the sky.

Fabius Cunctattor :was an Romand General statesman and five times Consul which has as nick name Cunctator which means theDelayer in that he refers to the tsrtatgy he employed during the punic wars against Hannibal he is the creator of ther Fabian strategy in that he shy away open full on batle ,targeted supply line and foughts only in faborable conditions similar like Kiritsugos pagmatic and calculated strategy , though they are having similarities in terms of their heroic aspects , Fabius was hailed as Shield of Rome . i plann to make them into te Saber class

a side note Nortorious indivisduals like Georg Washington and NApoleon were called the FAbius of their countries respective .
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 20th, 2023 at 07:57 PM.

Blog Entries
    What about the positive inverse of Innocent Monster and it's Guilty Angel, the idea being that people loved a Servant so much during life and after death, they played along with said Servant's blatant, ridiculous falsehoods while understanding them to be completely false, simply out of fondness and a desire to make the Servant happy. This allows Servants to assert "their
    delusion
    truth
    " as reality.

Basically, it's kayfabe as a personal skill.

Pretty much, I asked myself "how can Kumamon's body dysmorphic envisionment of himself (real heads know) show up as his extra attack animation?" and this was my answer.

His rank would probably only be C because while his legions of old lady fans play along, and very small children draw him this way when he requests it of them (adorable), his assistants and occasionally people he's collabing will bluntly comment on his fatness, invoking his frustration and (very temporarily) bringing him back down to earth. Also, because something as relatively small as "I am shredded and have long legs" is the only delusion he's interested in asserting.

I guess it's sort of like Imperial Privilege but the idea is that instead of coming from within, it's gifted to you by the populace because they love you.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now that's a good skill. And while we're at it... Not out of fondness, but still from within - I did created an "
    Self-Realized Monstrosity
    Original Monster
    " Skill exactly because sometimes the delusions come from the own Servant and not from the people who remember them in History. So with this Skill they can do whatever bullshit they want because it's how THEY perceive THEMSELVES.

Examples include Miss Totally-Pedro-II, The Very-Mentally-Stable-Painter and The Most Toxic Romance Story Ever.
    Last edited by WhiteFrenzy; March 20th, 2023 at 09:08 PM.
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Your average angst/edge supplier BnEl15's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Feels like something Emperor Norton might have.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FWIW, Royd already did the whole “Guilty Angel” (exact name too) thing in his Henry V sheet.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    FWIW, Royd already did the whole “Guilty Angel” (exact name too) thing in his Henry V sheet.
    The way he'd remember this sheet even if it wasn't his. I bet that's an Emperor Norton somewhere in this forum he'd also know
    ——————
    WHITEFRENZY'S
    servants | masters
    —————

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    Now that's a good skill. And while we're at it... Not out of fondness, but still from within - I did created an "
    Self-Realized Monstrosity
    Original Monster
    " Skill exactly because sometimes the delusions come from the own Servant and not from the people who remember them in History. So with this Skill they can do whatever bullshit they want because it's how THEY perceive THEMSELVES.

Examples include Miss Totally-Pedro-II, The Very-Mentally-Stable-Painter and The Most Toxic Romance Story Ever.
    that reminds me i did a Vlad Faker servant that is based on that the legends and modern media fame and state did basically oveshadow the historic base beyong innocent Monster ,i think think that the Faker class could also be treatened similar like i had a idea of a Ninja Faker servant .

that reminds me everyone have you asumption or nomiinations which Grands candidates for the extra classess you would chose ? Like which candidate for Grand Shielder would you think and asume likely .

i would honestly have a Candidate for Grand Lover
    Last edited by Kabalisto Koga; March 21st, 2023 at 06:55 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteFrenzy View Post
    The way he'd remember this sheet even if it wasn't his. I bet that's an Emperor Norton somewhere in this forum he'd also know
    I actually wrote one a while back but wasn't proud of it and nixed it from my compendium. Pretty sure I saw a few other ones that were pretty good though.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    I actually wrote one a while back but wasn't proud of it and nixed it from my compendium. Pretty sure I saw a few other ones that were pretty good though.
    have you any thought on my pseudo servant ideas ?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That happy little moment when you're doing research on a popular hero from Mediaeval Romances and you notice that no one else has done a Sheet of them yet.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Blog Entries
    Last Call character masterlists merged, after several hours.

Maybe I should exert some effort and put together a proper Servant compendium too...

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Maybe I should exert some effort and put together a proper Servant compendium too...
    "Let's see the color of your coin, my friend."

Behold my vault of Heroes.
    Where the Heavens and the Abyss breath the Music of Humanity.

The King's duty is to provide. And provide, I shall.
    University of Formatting | Gallery of Potential | Memorandum of the Extra Class Kings

Our Kingdom will grow. And we shall know each citizen.
    Create-a-Servant 4 soon.

Blog Entries
    i would honestly have a Candidate for Grand Lover and in my Egyptian Lostbelt will ..................................................

do you stop with teaser and sneak peek s do you want spoil the big reveal !?!??! eh no i dont want to ! good i thought so as you cant ell them th what di d you want to say hmm~?> that my valued friends and collegues here were a internal fight of me.
    a question is tzhe above visible document of a fighting with myself awkward or crazy would you say ?

Blog Entries
    maybe you should ask in the feedback thread

Fate\last call
    night, dawn, and the birth of stars

╘══════════════════╕
    Characters
    Dictionary
    Poll
    Recent: Ch. ■
    next arc: Spring 2024