Thread: Page won't stop Loading, and won't let me edit my Post

Blog Entries

Page won't stop Loading, and won't let me edit my Post

Page 240 of Create a Servant 3 won't finish loading. Trying to edit one of my posts on it makes the page free and blank out. Trying to write a post with Advanced Options on Create a Servant 3 has the same issue. Tested it across two computers. Unsure if its an issue with my account or the site, as others seem to have posted in the thread since then.

Can you link directly to the post you're trying to edit?

For the record, it is helpful to link to posts instead of page numbers because not everyone uses the same # of posts per page.

This is how you link to posts directly,

and this is how you do it when you can't go into the thread itself.

Loading the page with posts #4781-4800 took a couple of seconds more than usual for me but it did finish loading. I guess this is due to the number of [IMG] tags used in the page, as loading high-resolution images, animated images, and videos strains lower-end internet connections, and even a large number of regular-sized images loading all at once can cause hangups. I should note that these elements load regardless of whether they are within [spoiler] or [collapse] tags. Also, when a post is very long and/or has many tag elements in it, saving the edits also takes exponentially more time.

If you have access to a faster internet connection you can try loading it from there to verify the problem, and also check if you can load the thread itself now that your 20 posts per page view has moved on to page 241. I'll take a look later to see if there's some fuckoff huge image thrown in there somewhere.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyvern View Post
    Page 240 of Create a Servant 3 won't finish loading. Trying to edit one of my posts on it makes the page free and blank out. Trying to write a post with Advanced Options on Create a Servant 3 has the same issue. Tested it across two computers. Unsure if its an issue with my account or the site, as others seem to have posted in the thread since then.
    HEllo Wyvern hv you other Problems nowas he form is on a new Server now ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Tl note: left click means Left clicks right click

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Kabalisto Koga's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Tl note: left click means Left clicks right click
    one Question Leftoves can you please take a look at the 1021 Server move bug thread there have i wrothe out my currently Problem perehaps you can do something or have a idea ?
    Your verified Chikara-production Studios !

Dont ship me with anyone unless i say so !

When you wake a Dragon in his Lair...

Blog Entries
    Same issue I had on the Create a Servant Thread is now happening at Koga's Thread. It doesn't stop loading after I tried to post a printscreen of my computer.

When it times out do you get any error messages or it just forever white screen? If possible I need a HAR please DM it to me, do not post it anywhere that can be accessible via public method.