Page 103 of 200 FirstFirst ... 3539398101102103104105108113153 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 3985

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Who knows if the so-called Arcueid True might have different outcome in the remake, but personally, nothing beats reuniting with your beloved in the afterlife and be together forever
    See. For an "afterlife" to be possible, one needs to be able to die. True Ancestors are above such petty concepts. In fact, given the realistic view of death in Type-Moon works, unless you have... special arrangements, such as Avalon or the Throne of Heroes, your "peace" in death is nothing more than your soul getting memory-wiped like any other disc that needs reformatting. Sanctity of the soul? What is that, besides a Muggle superstition? Also, just because this conversation reminded me, fuck you, Apocrypha Jeanne.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    See. For an "afterlife" to be possible, one needs to be able to die. True Ancestors are above such petty concepts. In fact, given the realistic view of death in Type-Moon works, unless you have... special arrangements, such as Avalon or the Throne of Heroes, your "peace" in death is nothing more than your soul getting memory-wiped like any other disc that needs reformatting. Sanctity of the soul? What is that, besides a Muggle superstition? Also, just because this conversation reminded me, fuck you, Apocrypha Jeanne.
    Don't even mention it...I don't really understand how that got passed. Such a Blatant copy. So blatant they just skipped over the explanations and how it's even possible (it isn't)

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wait, what?

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Well it's possible now, even if it sucks. If you keep trying till the end of humanity, you can walk out the Throne to the Reverse Side.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    He's agreeing with you.

Anyway, I like the manga ending. Shiki obviously isn't the type to sit by and pretend that things are ok to the end so it seems very in character. He's built differently, it's why he's not confident at all that he could continue as is in the ending. It's similar to Ciel-Normal in his decisions. And we know what presumably happens in Tsukihime 2 so... Getting back what he's lost and carving a spot to belong is part of his character. I always assumed the manga ending implies Shiki reunites with Arc, they go through the events of T2 and then the epilogue with Aoko occurs. It's not really sad, it's hopeful and a poignant message to appreciate life and find happiness in everything large and small. Just being together no matter what the next day brings is all that matters. Besides, who knows what will happen in the future. Maybe another miracle will save them like their meeting was one in the first place.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Well it's possible now, even if it sucks. If you keep trying till the end of humanity, you can walk out the Throne to the Reverse Side.
    That requires you to be on the Throne in the first place.

She was there. That was established.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Oh, you're referring to Arturia, specifically, rather than souls, in general.

I'm talking about Jeanne.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    ...which is something I can't quite imagine in Tsuki setting.

You left out the part that conveys my view of it to be unlikely.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I'm talking about Jeanne.
    Oh, I think you misunderstood why I brought up Apocrypha Jeanne to begin with, then.
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    ...which is something I can't quite imagine in Tsuki setting.

You left out the part that conveys my view of it to be unlikely.
    Don't get me wrong. I'm agreeing with you. I'm just using more pointed language to do so.
    Last edited by LegalLoliLover; November 4th, 2021 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    He's agreeing with you.

Anyway, I like the manga ending. Shiki obviously isn't the type to sit by and pretend that things are ok to the end so it seems very in character. He's built differently, it's why he's not confident at all that he could continue as is in the ending. It's similar to Ciel-Normal in his decisions. And we know what presumably happens in Tsukihime 2 so... Getting back what he's lost and carving a spot to belong is part of his character. I always assumed the manga ending implies Shiki reunites with Arc, they go through the events of T2 and then the epilogue with Aoko occurs. It's not really sad, it's hopeful and a poignant message to appreciate life and find happiness in everything large and small. Just being together no matter what the next day brings is all that matters. Besides, who knows what will happen in the future. Maybe another miracle will save them like their meeting was one in the first place.
    Nanaya knows exactly how it is. 100% my thoughts exactly.

Especially now it makes even more sense for shiki to reject the true end like in Ever After. He's not the type to just accept arcueid is scared of drinking his blood and go back to normal life like nothing happened to him.

This is the same guy who has gone beyond his limits even when multiple people have told him to stop and simply accept the convenient because it's easier on himself.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Speaking of all this stuff with Arc True...

I decided to translate the most cryptic part of the entire game, that seems to be some kind of hint to Arc True. I've not seen too many people talk about it, possibly because it's just so cryptic its hard to even make a lick of sense from it. Either way: Here you go

I'd love to hear what everyone has to say about it.
    https://www.wicurio.com/grand_order/...82%A4%E3%83%B3

贖罪に惑うものと、その道に寄り添うもの。
    かつて誰かが辿った桜の並木道。

福音は繰り返すように、
    終わった物語をもう一度歩ませる
    same energy
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    You Can (Not) Redo

Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Nasu described the Near and Far sides respectively as "Denki Action" and "Denki Mystery".

In those terms, it is natural that the Near sides could follow more known patterns in terms of their plotting, since the focus was more on the action.

Far side presents another problem. How do you keep the mysteries fresh despite their major beats having been spoiled for literal decades? From the various things we've been able to glimpse in the Near side remake, it appears there are a lot more mysterious going around this time around.

To name a few:
    1. The bandage in the attic
    2. Saiki Gouto
    3. Saiki Mio
    4. The Black Panther (and the cat Nanaya Shiki used to play with?)
    5. Dr. Arach (though I suspect she's actually more of a Near side character...)
    6. There are many lines suggesting Shiki did actually kill someone in his childhood rather than it being him having inherited SHIKI's experience
    EX. With all the above in mind, how has the other mysteries changed in accordance? (Kohaku/Hisui's relationship, SHIKI in general, Makihisa's deeds, etc...)

Basically, in order to live up to the vision of a "Denki Mystery" I'm fairly certain Nasu has changed up the Far sides more than he has the Near sides.
    We don't know who used to play shiritori with Shiki also

Apropos of nothing, and I honestly hate to horny post like this, but I think all the women in Tsuki:Are, or at least most of them, have nice legs. Arc (especially in MB without the tights), Ciel, Dr. Arach, Noelle, Sacchin, and kinda disturbingly to me, Miyako and Mio. Honestly, that might just be my strong leg fetish, but who knows?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Takeuchi likes legs.

You're probably in good company in that sense.

So it's not just me, then...

He was a good man having the slit in red arcuieds skirt

But he wasn't for keeping the tights. Giving us the option to remove those tights entirely in Lumina was the best thing French Bread did for Red Arcueid.