Page 106 of 200 FirstFirst ... 65696101104105106107108111116156 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,120 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by madarra View Post
    Id say OG satsuki didnt qualify for mentally stable, but maybe if she had her route she could gain stability.
    True, but Noel doesn't exactly set that bar very high. Also, and this is for old Tsukihime, as well, but is Roa on his 17th body or his 17th reincarnation? His first body obviously wouldn't count as a reincarnation.

4games Nasu Interview

Nasu: Ciel is extremely gifted at Magecraft, having by sheer random chance mutated to be born with very powerful magic circuits. It is stated that if the average magi's mana generation was 20, then Ciel's is 5000. Ciel has over twice the amount of magical energy than Clock Tower's record holder McDonell Trambellio Elrod, even if his magical energy regeneration is unparalleled.

Calvaria Galgalim: Calvaria's Star Ciel's magic

It takes 3 minutes to deploy which is the spell's main disadvantage, it is on the same level as Excalibur, though its usage is very different

Excalibur = Calvaria's Star

It's ridiculous

powercreep

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Roa's research for his 15th reincarnation (which happened to become Ciel) was designed to take down Ancestors.
    Did Roa know beforehand he wouldn't be allowed in the cool kids club, so made sure he got a way to beat them because he never actually wanted to join their smelly club b-b-b-baka?
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by 69diamond View Post
    4games Nasu Interview

Nasu: Ciel is extremely gifted at Magecraft, having by sheer random chance mutated to be born with very powerful magic circuits. It is stated that if the average magi's mana generation was 20, then Ciel's is 5000. Ciel has over twice the amount of magical energy than Clock Tower's record holder McDonell Trambellio Elrod, even if his magical energy regeneration is unparalleled.

It takes 3 minutes to deploy which is the spell's main disadvantage, it is on the same level as Excalibur, though its usage is very different

It's ridiculous

powercreep
    I translated that as tier, meaning that the kind of magecraft at work is at relatively the same level, not so much the attack itself.

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    True, but Noel doesn't exactly set that bar very high. Also, and this is for old Tsukihime, as well, but is Roa on his 17th body or his 17th reincarnation? His first body obviously wouldn't count as a reincarnation.
    I'd like to point out that Noel didn't qualify as mentally stable before she became a vampire, so I'd be careful to convey the nuance with that particular comparison.
    Last edited by Base; November 13th, 2021 at 03:36 AM.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yes, and I'm well aware that vampirism doesn't change you. It just amplifies what's already there, so again, low bar.

Quote Originally Posted by 69diamond View Post
    4games Nasu Interview

It's ridiculous

powercreep
    I wonder if it means normal use excalibur, smaller spam use like in HF or what

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    it has to be powerful enough to kill Arcueid

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Wasn't it more like just destroying her outer shell? It's causing Arcueid to assume her Luminous(?) form.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, Arcueid having a "I win even when I lose" ability is kind of cheating. Taking that into consideration is probably not wise.

I will say, technically Star of Calvaria doesn't have enough firepower to actually defeat Arcueid:

Quote Originally Posted by Arcueid when being crushed by Star of Calvaria
    「でも、おあいにく、さま……! この程度、で、私が、殺せるわけ、ないでしょう……!」
     アルクェイドの腕が地面を支える。
     その体が、光の壁を押し上げようと<隆起|りゅうき>する。
    The reason Ciel finally manages to defeat her is because Star of Calvaria splits the ground in half and Arcueid is crushed in between. As the Event Storage had turned the entire city into a 'part of Arcueid', the 'massiveness' of Arcueid is similarly imbued into the city itself:

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel replying to the above
    「ええ。人間では神の如きモノは倒せない。 ですから、トドメを刺すのは貴女の仕事です」
    「―――え?」
     大地が浮上する。
     光の壁によって切断された街が、一方を上空に、一方を地底に沈下させていく。
     その断層のカタチは、開かれた獣の<顎|あご>のようだった。
    「そ―――ま、さか。シエル、貴女」
    「言ったでしょう。貴女は、貴女自身の重さで殺すと。
     好きに暴れたかったのでしょうが、この街を自分と同じ<階|モ><梯|ノ>に変えた時は笑ってしまいまし た。馬鹿すぎて」
    Ciel uses this to annihilate her. Were it an ordinary True Ancestor that does not possess this special 'royalty-only' ability that just means 'lol I can't lose' then Ciel would have just straight up won.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Well, Arcueid having a "I win even when I lose" ability is kind of cheating. Taking that into consideration is probably not wise.
    Once you get to a certain power level, you've got to start to expect a spite move. It's just good planning. "Hell's heart I stab at thee" and all that. I'm honestly kind of surprised that after 17 reincarnations Roa hasn't learned to to pull a Voltorb just to fuck with Arc/the Church/whoever finds him.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Clearly make a mind virus

Also what uses are there for the star? i have not read the remake nor plan to any time soon but how did she use it? did she summon it?

also is anyone else reminded of the unique discipline some vampires had in VtM and VtR with idea blood, im pretty sure there is a ice vampire discipline in one of the books actually

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Byegod View Post
    Clearly make a mind virus

Also what uses are there for the star? i have not read the remake nor plan to any time soon but how did she use it? did she summon it?

also is anyone else reminded of the unique discipline some vampires had in VtM and VtR with idea blood, im pretty sure there is a ice vampire discipline in one of the books actually
    It gathers a line of 'stars' of magical energy 50 kilometers above ground, in the stratosphere. The formation of these stars takes 3 minutes in total. Once they've been formed, Ciel lets them loose onto the surface all at once, creating a massive 'guillotine' of light that cuts everything beneath it. The blade itself is 50 kilometers long, and 10 kilometers wide.

Calvaria's Star is 大魔術 (Great Magecraft), created from Be'ze's Idea Blood. Ciel has another of these types of 'converted Idea Bloods' lying around in Gothic Fort, which is the Bounded Field she uses to contain Vlov's Principle earlier in the route.

Both Calvaria's Star and Gothic Fort have a thing in common in that they are basically 'consumables'. Ciel describes Gothic Fort as something that she won't be able to use for a while after having expended it against Vlov and Arcueid. Similarly, the narration notes that Ciel expended 3 years of stored up blood after using Calvaria's Star.
    Last edited by Petrikow; November 14th, 2021 at 06:07 AM.

So is the blood ammo or the entire construction falls apart? and is it her blood or the idea blood?

Could the star thing relate to similar concept to kirsch you think?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So is the blood ammo or the entire construction falls apart?
    It is my impression that the blood is more like 'ammo' as you put it. Basically, she can 'recharge' both Calvaria's Star and Gothic Fort given enough time.

and is it her blood or the idea blood?
    It seems that the blood we are talking here is a property of the Idea Blood, or whatever thing Ciel has turned it into.

Could the star thing relate to similar concept to kirsch you think?
    No, Calvaria's Star has seemingly not much to do with those astrological concepts. It is better to think of it as using Stars as a 'motif' rather than an actual function.

I remember some of the early translations phrasing things so it seemed like it also involved gathering sunlight or something, kind of like Archimedes' NP. Is that true or just a product of early translations being...well, early translations?

there's gonna be Tsukihime stuff for comiket this winter

I think the most important it's a concept book or something like that (maybe similar to the old TYPE-MOON concept book with lots of art from years ago), it'll include guest illustrations, the countdown images, a reprint of 月言葉, etc

what sticks out is that Akiha's on the cover despite merch only displaying Ciel and Arc so far. Kinda odd choice. Maybe some lines about her scenario'll be included?

high on hopium here tbh
    Last edited by Crown; December 3rd, 2021 at 12:47 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'll try and get my hands on it.

cool
    checked again and the contents are: the guest illustrations from web ace, the official ones, the report manga and new guest illustrations
    so in the end it's just pretty pictures, i'd get it if i could anyway, ngl

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    If Roa gets to be an ally in the new Ciel climax, then I'll hope and pray that Nasu makes SHIKI into an ally in a new Red Garden climax as apropos.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I wonder what his design will be like, given that Vlov is already an albino in blue.