Page 12 of 200 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Do we have a link of the ciel OP2 somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Do we have a link of the ciel OP2 somewhere?
    ****************************file/d/12n4...uMTcRtryG/view

Big thanks. Also is it fine to post this or nah?

Is anyone by any chance compiling the updated list of the DAAs? I wanna know who made the cut.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Well I was wrong about it being Seimeisen.

Also my brain exploded.
    burn your dread you coward

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So Executor Noel is a thing after all.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Left to see if she was just faking the freak-out in the Ciel PV or if she's using some sort of self-suggestion while on the school.

Today, on Nasu please just google the english word for the love of christ

Luminous Body

Rapid expansion (Inflation). A phenomenon more simply called "Luminous Body".

An excited state only possessed by True Ancestor royalty. When a True Ancestor's body is completely destroyed by some means, this reaction is said to occur. It was the result of Arcueid, a "small yet massive being", losing the container called 'body' and consequently having the compressed magical energy released, causing the scale of her existence to expand. Arcueid's consciousness exists at the core of the light, but since the barrier called 'body' doesn't exist, it is a state where among the excess amount of magical energy "an image of herself as she imagines it" is projected and diffused.

If a True Ancestor still brimming with magical energy is imperfectly destroyed, it will reemerge through just the energy that had been stored within its body and destroy human settlements in the form of a calamity, as a revenge mechanism. Inflation does not occur with Arcueid having her power stolen by Roa and fatally wasting away, but the Arcueid in Ciel route who killed Roa, was troubled by the bug that was her love for Shiki, and could no longer control her bloodsucking impulse could cause this phenomenon. Or rather, ended up causing it.
    arcueid's official doujin tag is now inflation, thanks a bunch

- - - Updated - - -

in other news, arcueid brings up nrvnqsr during the "vampires repair their bodies with familiars" infodump, only to follow up with "oh, but that guy's gone". so by current indications RIP NRVNQSR CHAOS

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TomPen94 View Post
    Left to see if she was just faking the freak-out in the Ciel PV or if she's using some sort of self-suggestion while on the school.
    If you were a god-fearing churchie and you were turning into a dead apostle you'd be freaking out too

The flesh is weak.

Real Melty Blood Hime hours.

That aside sounds like something spooky happens in the Ciel route indeed, rip Tokyo.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Today, on Nasu please just google the english word for the love of christ

arcueid's official doujin tag is now inflation, thanks a bunc
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflation_(cosmology)
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

the (bodiless?) TA returning (as calamities? pure energy?) to destroy humans thing reminds me of ries saying TA can 侵す humans even through 空想

So what exactly happens with Ciel's ending. Do they gotta kill Arc or do they just beat some sense into her.

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Ciel still has two endings (I think?) so they probably just beat her up a bit until she realizes she doesn't really wanna kill Shiki, then fucks off.
    I think... I dunno...
    I'm just a clueless westerner.

Ok, some speculation here. The dark six actually are the six sub-bells Who forged the holy sword (probably Excalibur, but only named that way after King Arthur obtained It).

I think the dark six are called the oldest system or something like that, and indeed, that'd be the case if some cosmical catastrophe was prevented by the forging of the holy sword, the most ancient defense mecanism.

I'd say they turning into the dark six had something to do with crimson Moon and his particular way to help Gaia. The Best moment from him to arrive could be the destruction of gaia's defenses, AKA the fight against the White titan and all of that.

There are some implications of TA's and DA's functioning the same way faeries do, and the dark six is the first DA maybe activated by the "first" TA (crimson Moon).

Also, the comments of nasu about tsukihime and the plot of LB6 being somehow important to each other from his last interview. This is a quick summary, but probably there are others hints around.

US Friend Code
    So Arc turns into a bodiless energy storm in Ciel's ending?

So basically TAs can nuke themselves

That appears to be the case if I'm reading the Luminous Body description right. Arc when killed by Shiki didn't have enough energy to cause this cause her power was stolen by Roa but in Ciel's route when she gets it back it happens. Idk if this means it just naturally happens as a way to correct itself cause of her body having already been destroyed, Ciel and Shiki fight her and destroy her body, or if not being able to control her bloodlust causes it to happen. I am curious if Ciel will still have to share Arc like her original true ending.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    in other news, arcueid brings up nrvnqsr during the "vampires repair their bodies with familiars" infodump, only to follow up with "oh, but that guy's gone". so by current indications RIP NRVNQSR CHAOS
    TsukiRe confirmed as AU timeloop sequel to Tsukihime (2000)
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lolque View Post
    Ok, some speculation here. The dark six actually are the six sub-bells Who forged the holy sword (probably Excalibur, but only named that way after King Arthur obtained It).

I think the dark six are called the oldest system or something like that, and indeed, that'd be the case if some cosmical catastrophe was prevented by the forging of the holy sword, the most ancient defense mecanism.

I'd say they turning into the dark six had something to do with crimson Moon and his particular way to help Gaia. The Best moment from him to arrive could be the destruction of gaia's defenses, AKA the fight against the White titan and all of that.

There are some implications of TA's and DA's functioning the same way faeries do, and the dark six is the first DA maybe activated by the "first" TA (crimson Moon).

Also, the comments of nasu about tsukihime and the plot of LB6 being somehow important to each other from his last interview. This is a quick summary, but probably there are others hints around.
    So the idea of Crimson Moon having some involvement with the defeat of Sefar mentioned earlier in the thread might actually not be a fake spoiler. That makes me fear for the true nature of King Arthur in Tsuki worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself