Page 44 of 200 FirstFirst ... 34394243444546495494144 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Hermitfold View Post
    I remember hearing somewhere that some people came and helped Zel in Fate worlds so he could kill off Brunestud completely, but I'm not sure of the validity of this.
    He had the Association with him, but he did have a one-on-one duel in Fate too.

I guess the Association helped with the True Ancestors and Dead Apostles around.
    Last edited by Mementore; August 29th, 2021 at 03:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Now I need to know whether Tsuki world Kiara actually still qualify as a Beast or Beast candidates in Tsuki world can still turn into Beasts.
    Beasts probably cant seeing as there is no HS summoning? It does not make sense to have one without the other. They may still exist, but they cant go full beast mode? like the DAA thing but in reverse to fate

Another thing, on the whole human order / divergence thing, i wonder if
    Strong Human Order = Beasts = Fuck Yeah Humanity
    and
    Weak Human Order = Humanity Get Fucked = Fate Extra
    follows?

Blog Entries
    Isn't there also the whole Moon Cell vs Type-Moon thingy to prevent that?

Quote Originally Posted by yokushi View Post
    In Case Files Zepia directly says the divergence was around 1700 years ago.
    Not really. Zepia had calculated about 20 timelines that he would campanions with Gransurg Blackmore. But the last event could lead the timeline which they become campanions took place around 1700 years ago, before he was born. And in the material we know that around 300 AD, Gransurg let 2 Executors killed him so no more Black Wing Lord to be friend in FSN timeline.

The events around 1700 years ago only be the last divergence point for their friendship. Not directly relate to the whole situation why 27 DAA is not an organization in FSN timeline. On the another hand, the death of Gransurg still be a big factors why they dont need to sit together
    Last edited by Misaya; August 29th, 2021 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Misaya View Post
    Not really. Zepia had calculated about 20 timelines that he would campanions with Gransurg Blackmore. But the last event could lead the timeline which they become campanions took place around 1700 years ago, before he was born. And in the material we know that around 300 AD, Gransurg let 2 Executors killed him so no more Black Wing Lord to be friend in FSN timeline.

The events around 1700 years ago only be the last divergence point for their friendship. Not directly relate to the whole situation why 27 DAA is not an organization in FSN timeline. On the another hand, the death of Gransurg still be a big factors why they dont need to sit together
    In the timeline in Case Files Material 300 AD is the time the fight between Zelretch and Brunestud take place. And yeah apparently in Fate, Blackmore let his death happen after that. The main theory people inferred about that is that in Fate, Brunestud is permanently killed so Gransurg being as loyal as he is had no reason to continue to be around anymore.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    Beasts probably cant seeing as there is no HS summoning? It does not make sense to have one without the other. They may still exist, but they cant go full beast mode? like the DAA thing but in reverse to fate
    Because Beast candidates exist in all timeline, it would probably depends on whether that timeline has the correct condition for them to manifest into the Beast class saint graph. Tiamat is perma sealed in the Imaginary Number Space and requires external party (i.e Goetia) to release for example, she can't freely manifest like the other Beast candidates. So if there is no party capable of releasing her or even knew of her condition (like Goetia with Clairvoyance of Solomon can see past, present, future) she'll just stay in her prison. Cath Palug/PM is another case I think can explain more on the matter, but he is also part of gaia's counter force so it won't solve the problem of the other unrestrained Beast candidate i.e Kiara.
    Another thing, on the whole human order / divergence thing, i wonder if
    Strong Human Order = Beasts = Fuck Yeah Humanity
    and
    Weak Human Order = Humanity Get Fucked = Fate Extra
    follows?
    The first time we see mention of the Beasts was in CCC where Golden Fox called herself a candidate, and Gil comparing BB to a "new" one, and in the CCC collab event when we fight her she gets a very quick flash of the words "Evil of Humanity" at the beginning of the battle. So at least the concept is known universally, and probably all it needs is the one qualified for I to successfully initialize their plan (in FGO case Goetia) which will cause a chain appearance of the rest. Goetia prob couldn't start his plan in Extraverse due to the divergence happened in 1970 killing off magecraft. In Tsuki worlds if the theory about Ancient I being Goetia is true, he tried and failed, somehow, and Arcueid knew about it (at least according to the old Melty Blood lore). But we don't know.

Can also think that because human order is weakened in Tsuki world that there is no need for the Beasts, because the DAs and the TAs play the role of keeping humans in check already. OTOH Beasts are obstacles mankind must defeat to advance.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six

So about this scene, Roa/Ciel talks about what was supposed to happen in France was the culmination of the work he had been pursuing, it being the reason why he continued pursuing eternity and why a bunch of dead apostles had gathered there.
    He also says this was going to be the start of the sixth ritual, which would have succeeded with Arc falling into Roa's hands, had a sixth uninvited participant not upset the balance.

I'm going to speculate that this was supposed to be an attempt at a proto-Aylesbury ritual.

(But there are more than six ancestors in that image? Saa, but since Vlov, Rita, the person in the middle, and the spider had separate close-ups while the guy with the top-hat and the women around him were grouped together, maybe the women weren't ancestors but familiars. Baseless speculation of course.)
    Last edited by peanuts; August 29th, 2021 at 06:50 AM.

Maybe that Ancerstor is some sorta of hive mind or with multiple bodies?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Btw does Shiki still get brain damage when he uses the meodp

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Of course.

Inactive
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Of course.
    Classic Nasu... glasscanon protagonist with strange power and side effect

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blastedspider's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    The first time we see mention of the Beasts was in CCC where Golden Fox called herself a candidate, and Gil comparing BB to a "new" one, and in the CCC collab event when we fight her she gets a very quick flash of the words "Evil of Humanity" at the beginning of the battle.
    Extraverse must have diverged a long time ago since a) Moon Cell only exists there and b) it is Type-Moon in that setting. So for it gives impression of being a "third" branch not related to both "mainstream" Fate and Tsukihime.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Blastedspider View Post
    Extraverse must have diverged a long time ago since a) Moon Cell only exists there and b) it is Type-Moon in that setting. So for it gives impression of being a "third" branch not related to both "mainstream" Fate and Tsukihime.
    I don't think so. So far the biggest difference between Fate and Tsukihime settings were the heroic spirits being able/not able to be summoned. And it is still a thing in Extraverse. Moon Cell's existence didn't prevent the whole Sefar stuffs from happening which ended the AoG. Moon Cell's main job was to observe and record for most of its existence, and it only gained function to administrate the planet after a long process of self-evolution. Going by what Waver explained in FZ collab, Extra is more like Prototype.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    It said Ciel terminated 『森』 and 【城』, so I don't think it's Brunestud.
    Don't know if 森 = 実り is supposed to be the same thing.
    Are terminating and sealing different things? Because now everyone is saying that the two the Church sealed are Sword and Castle, so the pieces are not fitting.

I mean, I think terminate refer to killing the current DAA and sealing refer to the Blood ? It would be strange if the two achievement of the Church happened only because of Ciel, whose low on the totem pole and new to the org

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Are terminating and sealing different things? Because now everyone is saying that the two the Church sealed are Sword and Castle, so the pieces are not fitting.
    Necessarily. Probably between those and 'defeating' as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    Necessarily. Probably between those and 'defeating' as well.
    To wit:

> "the「melting」and「four limbs」 that are
    封印された
    sealed
    by the Church"

Considering Merem, a sort of cooperation? El Nahat? The circumstances of both may have changed from the original.

>"Though it takes the Holy Church a hundred years from preparation to execution
    封印するため
    in order to seal
    a single ancestor, they are thought to have succeeded only twice."

Goes against the cooperation theory - why would a hundred years of preparation be needed for that?

>"I'm telling you it's not the first time that girl has
    二十七祖殺し
    killed an Ancestor
    . Including "forest" and "castle", this is her third one."

Explicit killing of "forest" and "castle", not listed as 'sealed by the Church'.

>"[Calvaria's Star] is High Thaumaturgy that Ciel came up with after
    祖を倒して
    defeating an Ancestor
    who was a swordmaster [...] apparently she uses his Idea Blood to initiate it."
    >"[Cathedral] originally belonged to the Ancestor signifying kingdom"

Ciel has two spells derived from "castle = kingdom", whom she killed, and "sword", who was neither killed nor sealed by the Church yet whose Idea Blood she has. Neither is listed as sealed by the Church.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    They're different things.

「だから初めてじゃねえんだよ、あの女の二十七祖殺しは。
     『森』と『城』を含めてこれで三体目だ」
     冷めきった目で、既に姿を消した代行者の戦歴を口にした。
    This is the scene where Mario corrects Noel about Volv not being the first time Ciel killed an ancestor.

Meanwhile.

「『二十七祖』というのは在り方を示す呼称だから変わらないけど、実際にはえーと……残り二十 一祖かな?
     ヴローヴが継承していたアッフェンバウムの原理、
     『実り』の原理、『城、即ち王国』の
    原理、
     『剣』の原理、
     それと教会に封印された『熔ける』原理、
     『四肢』の原理……」
    「三千年近くかけて減ったのはこれだけ。
     教会はひとりの祖を封印するため、100年単位で準備しては実行していたけど、成功例はたっ たの二回。
    This is another scene with Arcueid talking about the 27 ancestors after Volv was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    "sword", who was neither killed nor sealed by the Church yet whose Idea Blood she has.
    「“―――なぜ知っている、という顔だな。
      二十七祖、剣僧ベ・ゼ。
      おれも昔、一度だけ教えを受けた。
      時代を見るに―――そうか。おまえが、最後の門弟か”」

Thanks deadfish. Be'ez was her teacher, so her having his Idea Blood may be a result of that? Or as you say, because 最後 means he's ded.

So if i got this right the reason why daa cannot become a group in fate worlds is because they can't manifest their idea blood am i right?