Page 46 of 154 FirstFirst ... 36414445464748515696146 ... LastLast
Results 901 to 920 of 3074

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

  1. #901
    祖 Ancestor Gold Experience's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,162
    JP Friend Code
    581960877
    Thanks to the magic of DLC, Arcueid v. Nero is easily arranged

  2. #902
    原初の一 The Original One MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    596
    JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    780,978,668
    I edited the flow chart from the game into one massive image. (Warning its very long)
    Spoiler:

  3. #903
    i didn't got very clear in the Principle of the DAA's if I'm understanding this in simple terms because I'm not so much of a therminology person (I'm kind of a dumb) The Principle is basically special power of the Idea Blood owned by a DAA so is the special ability of that DAA? For example supposing that the Four Limbs guy is Merem his power of the super familiar limbs is his Principle?

  4. #904
    is it just me or this is easier to read than Mahoyo?

  5. #905
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Age
    28
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,775
    US Friend Code
    559186926
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    i didn't got very clear in the Principle of the DAA's if I'm understanding this in simple terms because I'm not so much of a therminology person (I'm kind of a dumb) The Principle is basically special power of the Idea Blood owned by a DAA so is the special ability of that DAA? For example supposing that the Four Limbs guy is Merem his power of the super familiar limbs is his Principle?
    Yes.


  6. #906
    改竄者 Falsifier Petrikow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,679
    JP Friend Code
    588,925,100
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    is it just me or this is easier to read than Mahoyo?
    This is the real FGO influence.

  7. #907
    I still cant take Vlov's name seriously. Completely destroys my immersion

  8. #908
    改竄者 Falsifier Petrikow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,679
    JP Friend Code
    588,925,100
    Blog Entries
    8
    It could've been worse.

    Maybe some key-smash combination like Nrvqnsr or something like that.

  9. #909
    Ph. D. Herod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Age
    47
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,683
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    is it just me or this is easier to read than Mahoyo?
    It's in first person perspective, of course it's easier.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

  10. #910
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    It could've been worse.

    Maybe some key-smash combination like Nrvqnsr or something like that.
    At least that one has some connection to the Hebrew Bible and is related to gematria. Vlov just sounds like a toilet flushing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  11. #911
    HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    8,077
    Blog Entries
    6
    I initially parsed it as Volvo and can't let go
    don't quote me on this

  12. #912
    改竄者 Falsifier Petrikow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    7,679
    JP Friend Code
    588,925,100
    Blog Entries
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    At least that one has some connection to the Hebrew Bible and is related to gematria. Vlov just sounds like a toilet flushing.
    Vlov is a Bulgarian name (Вълов). If anything it's a more grounded name.

  13. #913
    原初の一 The Original One MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    596
    JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    780,978,668
    To me he will always be Blob or Volvo Sportswagon

  14. #914
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,865
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Vlov is a Bulgarian name (Вълов). If anything it's a more grounded name.
    I did not know that. My apologies to any Bulgarians here or anywhere. I guess it's not so ridiculous.

    Still, Nrvnqsr's name does have more symbological references.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    To me he will always be Blob or Volvo Sportswagon
    Even Sportswagon is afraid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

  15. #915
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,630
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Based on what I've seen, Vlov seemed barely conscious and almost overwhelmed by his Idea Blood. Is that accurate?
    Kinda? He really is not grown enough to handle the Principle of Cold, so while he attacked with fire he was very ineloquent and made a couple irrational decisions. After he’s beaten up to the point he dropped the fire and revealed his Cold, Arcueid makes a comment like “ Oh, you didn’t actually lose your sanity, you were intentionally running away from your sanity so your Principle wouldn’t overwhelm you” and that’s the point where he starts talking more and showing his lucid “proud knight” personality.

  16. #916
    Quote Originally Posted by Herod View Post
    It's in first person perspective, of course it's easier.
    Yes. I realized five minutes after that post that's the reason. Mahoyo was far more descriptive, sometimes a bit too much for my taste.

  17. #917
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,630
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by Lily Emilio View Post
    Oh no, is this Sister Kiara???

    Plz tell me I'm wrong.
    Oh, I just realized this Tsukihime Kiara lore is an egocentric spin on the concept bodhisattva. Really peak Kiara. I'm glad to see her self-absorption is an universal constant.

  18. #918
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,255
    So did anyone else notice how Roa is now born at the end of the 15th century, but the text elsewhere still talks about him reincarnating for 800 years?

  19. #919
    群星の探検家 Lily Emilio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Raulbhach, Dir Lifyna
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,690
    JP Friend Code
    292051275; 098974302
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Oh, I just realized this Tsukihime Kiara lore is an egocentric spin on the concept bodhisattva. Really peak Kiara. I'm glad to see her self-absorption is an universal constant.
    That's pretty much why I instantly assumed it was her lol, other than the way the lines were delivered being so similar to her speech pattern ofc.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    So did anyone else notice how Roa is now born at the end of the 15th century, but the text elsewhere still talks about him reincarnating for 800 years?
    I didn't notice at all. I guess it's just Nasu forgetting to change the latter.

  20. #920
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    24
    Posts
    9,865
    So Roa is now actually 200 years younger than he was in the original, or was the 15th century birthdate a typo? In any case, Nasu seems to really like the 15th century for a birth era for some of his antagonists...
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •