Page 47 of 200 FirstFirst ... 37424546474849525797147 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Not a typo since Nasu slipped in a Gutenburg reference (about how the printing press was affecting the Church and the Association) in the Roa/Narbareck scene.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    From the spoilers I’m gathering, the Church people call Ciel “Quinze”, French for 15, but Roa say “I experienced death 16 times to reach this pinnacle”, so if Ciel is Roa 15, the original has to be Roa 0 instead of Roa 1.

Ciel was 12 during the 2001 incident and Caps Lock 16 in the present. However, the 2001 incident is constantly referred to as “13 years ago”, which would mean Caps was already 3 when Roa incarnated in him. With the information that Roa doesn’t reincarnate on the new flesh’s birth and no further examples, I’ll extrapolate that we should discount 3 years from every incarnation’s age.

Roa’s Material gives his age range as “12-60”, but I think those are outliers, with 12 being the youngest death in Ciel and 60 being Roa 0. I’ll use 16 as his average lifespan for the lack of more standard example than SHIKI.

2014-16-12-14*16-60-(-3*16)=1750.

15th century Roa still doesn’t check out but it’s a closer number than 12th century Roa, who was extrapolated to be born in 1652. Maybe in the third version of Tsukihime, Nasu will do the math.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    The only way it checks out is if one of his lives was for a century or more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    EDIT: Assuming “12-60” isn’t outliers, the incarnation average climbs to 36, and Roa’s estimated birth year becomes 1494. I guess Arcueid is not in as much of hurry to kill him this time, or he got A LOT better at hiding.

Some years of setup per incarnation can be assumed before he shows his hand or is sniffed out.

Was there any delay between reincarnation, cause I think if we account for that we would get the number that's more accurate to what stated

逆行運河 (as in the Retroflow/Genesis Light Year thing that Aoko and Goetia had) is one of Arcueid's dislikes mentioned in material book, and I just noticed there's a track called 逆行運河/天体受胎 in the original soundtrack. I assume it's used during the battle against giant Arcueid?

Do yall think that kiara dialogue is a hard confirm that it really is the Kiara we know or are we getting shiro kotomined or altria castered?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    For example, there's this sister who joined the Burial Agency, God knows when. She used Sabbath to turn into a devil, which gave her meta-dimensional senses, making her omnipotent in this dimension, or so she says. But even being like this, she's still bound to her physical body. She's still bound to this universe. When I ask her why, all she answers is:
    "In fortuitous chance, I managed to climb to the rank of Maradeva, but among them I was a worthless novice. A mere speck of dust in the grand scheme of things. Although I dedicated my whole life to obtains these eyes of observatory meditation, these eyes showed me not only the Truth, but also how minuscule I was. You could say all my efforts were for the purpose of learning how pathetic I was. What was the point of this metamorphosis? That's why I decided to remain here. No matter how small this world is, I have more worth here than there."
    Not saying that Amakusa and Caster don't share their own meaningful similarities, but I think Kisshouin has a bit too much in common with Sesshouin.
    - Fully demonized human
    - Phrases her goals as the salvation of all
    - Buddhist lingo
    - Same speech patterns
    - Puts her ego above her will to do good
    - Same speech patterns

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Not saying that Amakusa and Caster don't share their own meaningful similarities, but I think Kisshouin has a bit too much in common with Sesshouin.
    - Fully demonized human
    - Buddhist lingo
    - Same speech patterns
    - Same speech patterns
    Cause i feel like if its supposed to be the same person why the change in name even if somewhat minor? Why not just come out and say it that its kiara sessyoin. At least with amakusa and castria there were reasons for the name change as it simple meant that they're not who we expected them to be and it did. Same goes for asuka langley shikinami

I dont think it will be so simple as its just kiara with a different name. If anything i feel like it may actually be someone different that probably looks and talks like kiara

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I suppose that Kissyouin was alluding to the fact that she in a Tsuki world couldn't ascend to the rank of Beast like her other Fate world counterparts? As a result, she consigned herself to the relatively small pond of Tsuki:RE?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    - Fully demonized human
    - Buddhist lingo
    - Same speech patterns
    - Same speech patterns
    Most important factor:
    -Nasu's waifu

Considering the obvious similarities between Caren and Mr. Dawn's waifu (even if they were never confirmed to be the same person), plain old wink-wink alternate continuity character repurposing is pretty likely.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I suppose that Kissyouin was alluding to the fact that she in a Tsuki world couldn't ascend to the rank of Beast like her other Fate world counterparts? As a result, she consigned herself to the relatively small pond of Tsuki:RE?
    Assuming this is indeed kiara regardless if she's aware of her other counterparts im guessing she had the same motivations as CCC kiara but didnt managed to attain it? Then again i know crap about CCC so im not really sure of the comparisons here and there

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    So I don't know if stuff like this would go here, but the full version of Seimeisen, the song to the trailer, got released. If anyone wants to check it out...here you go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqBabDAqxSg

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That's great, now waiting for Juvenile. Hope it's not too long of a wait.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Assuming this is indeed kiara regardless if she's aware of her other counterparts im guessing she had the same motivations as CCC kiara but didnt managed to attain it? Then again i know crap about CCC so im not really sure of the comparisons here and there
    This translated part of the game might give you some insights of her character there.
    about a certain TsukiRe nun
    "For example, the sister who somehow got mixed up with the burial agency. She was demonized by Sabbat and became omnipotent in this dimension because of her higher dimensional senses. However, even she is still bound to matter. She is still bound to this universe.
    If you ask her why, she will say.

"In the end, I ascended to the throne of the demon heaven to save sentient beings, but there I was just a fledgling speck of dust.

I have spent my whole life trying to gain insight, but what my eyes have seen is not only the truth of the world, but also a lesser version of myself.

It's as if I had to work hard to learn about my miserable self, and for what purpose?

That's why I'm staying here.

No matter how small the world may be, the me here is worth a little more than the me there."

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    That's great, now waiting for Juvenile. Hope it's not too long of a wait.
    The cd release with all songs is scheduled for september 1rst. The first song just got pre-released ahead of time for the hype
    Last edited by Lobo; August 30th, 2021 at 05:27 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    That's good to know, thanks.

Honestly, it doesn't fit with Tsukihime at all but whatever. We need the Sony money I guess.

- Fully demonized human
    - Buddhist lingo
    - Same speech patterns
    - Same speech patterns
    Damn, so Kiara somewhat got her CCC powers (or somewhat lesser as her Servant version) here but is part of the Bureal Agency. With that kind of power and remaked Ciel I'm actually seeing how Hanza take offence in have his miserable abilities being compared to these...things.