Page 48 of 200 FirstFirst ... 38434647484950535898148 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reverse_side98 View Post
    Assuming this is indeed kiara regardless if she's aware of her other counterparts im guessing she had the same motivations as CCC kiara but didnt managed to attain it? Then again i know crap about CCC so im not really sure of the comparisons here and there
    Summarizing only the parts that are relevant to this Tsukihime quote, Kiara is sort of a savior by nature, but she was bedridden in a Tachikawa Shingon village deep in the mountains for the first 14 years of her life and this lead her to develop a huge superiority complex, on the thought that "I can't even consider these people human since they aren't trying to save me, while I, a most decent human being, would definitely contribute to saving them".

Then one guy visited the highly isolated mountain community with his civilized common sense, casually brought up how Kiara's disease was actually easily curable, and cured her, only reinforcing her dehumanizing superiority complex. She later became a pro bono online therapist, and formed a cult around her without trying much. It wasn't long before there was mass suicides over people not getting her attention, but at this point she had already long ingrained in her mind that she was the only real human, so she thought these ants killing and dying for her sake was really hot, actually.

Her goal in CCC is kinda besides the point here. What really matters here is that this conscious choice of being a normal fish in a tiny pond instead of fully evolving into a low-tier nobody Maradeva is perfectly in-character for Kiara. Her drive to spread her brand of salvation is very much about her ego, so she would definitely ignore the greater vastness of the universe to stay in a place where she would be treated as a physical god.

US Friend Code
    Does her age work though? Since Extra is in 2030 wouldn't Kiara be like, a middle schooler here?

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Does her age work though? Since Extra is in 2030 wouldn't Kiara be like, a middle schooler here?
    FGO Kiara was already a grown woman before the events of the CCC EoR event took place so I don't think her age matters much between different worlds
    (Remember that while that event takes place in 2030, all the people, including FGO Kiara, got rayshifted from the year 2017)

US Friend Code
    Oh yeah, I forgot GO Kiara had a different backstory

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Also CCC Kiara is an expert hacker, so it's very possible she's quite a bit older than her avatar suggests
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I thought all the Kiaras had different lives, but the same megalomania and potential for becoming a savior of sorts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    Also CCC Kiara is an expert hacker, so it's very possible she's quite a bit older than her avatar suggests
    Since she was born in 1992, do we know when CCC Kiara died?

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Should correspond with EXTRA event, which happens in 2030s. Her age would've been 38-ish at the time.

She also seems to have some ties with Laurentiis, at least in CCC.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So other than appearance/name, is there any actual textual hint regarding a connection between the weird ass arachnoid ghouls that keep popping up here and there, Dr. Arach, and the big breasted spider DAA (with smaller spiders hanging from her top legs) that shows up in that one CG?

Also what's the deal with that one injection that leads to a bad end?
    don't quote me on this

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    Also what's the deal with that one injection that leads to a bad end?
    It led to a bad end? Which one are you talking about?

Oh I see. The day 9 choice where the bad end actually happens much later.

Arach gave Shiki an Idea Blood injection which helped Roa take over Shiki's body sooner.
    Last edited by peanuts; August 31st, 2021 at 09:13 AM.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yeah sorry I ran into this Teach Me Ciel Sensei snippet while script surfing and was curious about the context, I sorta figured Arach was involved but didn't know the details

今回の原因は、ずばり9日目にあります。
    物語に影響を及ぼさない選択肢のようで、
    実は猛毒がしこまれていた、というケースです。
    予防接種を受けるときは細心の注意を。
    “なんか面白そうだから”で
    危ない注射を打たれてはいけませんよ?
    ...whose Idea Blood was it?
    don't quote me on this

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Ciel was 12 during the 2001 incident and Caps Lock 16 in the present. However, the 2001 incident is constantly referred to as “13 years ago”, which would mean Caps was already 3 when Roa incarnated in him. With the information that Roa doesn’t reincarnate on the new flesh’s birth and no further examples, I’ll extrapolate that we should discount 3 years from every incarnation’s age.

Roa’s Material gives his age range as “12-60”, but I think those are outliers, with 12 being the youngest death in Ciel and 60 being Roa 0. I’ll use 16 as his average lifespan for the lack of more standard example than SHIKI.
    Just curious because a friend sent me the pages about him before, but didn't the new material book say that his last body in wich he reincarneted, referring to Ciel I guess, was 18?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The image I got was too small for me to be sure if was a 16 or 18. I went with 16 because it makes more sense for SHIKI to be the same age as Shiki since I'm pretty sure that's how it was in the old version. Still, changing SHIKI's age and the average lifespan to 18 doesn't change the number by all that much.

Yes, that's true. I was just wondering about Ciel age because even her body seemed strange for a 12 years-old at the time.
    For his average lifespan though I always tought it to be longer than 16-18. Probably influenced by that FGO drama CD where he fights Dantes. He seemed older there

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    yeah sorry I ran into this Teach Me Ciel Sensei snippet while script surfing and was curious about the context, I sorta figured Arach was involved but didn't know the details

...whose Idea Blood was it?
    Didn't say, the game just showed the same picture of the idea blood shot she gave to Noel.

US Friend Code
    Could be her own, if she really is a DAA. And theoretically, Noel should've been destroyed by its curse. Then again, it was Vlov who turned her, who himself cheated his way to becoming DAA. Or it's a special concoction by the doctor.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Bloble didn't turn her. She just thought he did, but it turned to be all in her head.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EgoFra View Post
    Probably influenced by that FGO drama CD where he fights Dantes. He seemed older there
    He logically should be. FGO is a world where he never met Arcueid, so he shouldn't have any immediate threats to any of his lives.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    Bloble didn't turn her. She just thought he did, but it turned to be all in her head.
    What? How did she survive the bite? But if that's the case, then she was tricked into getting the injection? What a rotten luck.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    What? How did she survive the bite? But if that's the case, then she was tricked into getting the injection? What a rotten luck.
    She didn't get enough of her blood sucked out and wasn't talented enough to become a dead apostle anyway.

Wouldn't say she was tricked either into getting the injections either.

Noel thought she had nowhere left to go after losing miserably to Ciel and being doomed to become a vampire, but out comes a random titty later whom she never met before and who asks her if she wants to become stronger, Noel feebly nods, and then Arach traps her with some spiderwebs, reveals that she wasn't vampirized in the first place, and that she was going to make Noel a real vampire despite her protests, fade to black with the sound of an idea blood injection.

After that, her psyche was transformed from the vampirization to be more receptive to getting additional shots to bring her up to Rank VI.
    Last edited by peanuts; August 31st, 2021 at 10:58 AM.