Page 56 of 154 FirstFirst ... 6465154555657586166106 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 3074

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

  1. #1101
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Brazil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,516
    JP Friend Code
    084,122,505
    Or Da Vinci

  2. #1102
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,468
    Blog Entries
    1
    at some point you just have to say enough is enough
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  3. #1103
    原初の一 The Original One MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    596
    JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    780,978,668
    Nasu is just a woman of culture

  4. #1104
    Probably something to do with the whole theme of the form of a child is the epitome of “youthful innocence and beauty” still untouched by the defilement of human civilization and maturity/common sense. Doesn’t change the fact that it’s sus though

  5. #1105
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    Nasu is just a woman of culture
    can we stop with this meme

  6. #1106
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,255
    Does anyone know how to get this block on the flow chart?

  7. #1107
    Btw, how old is Noel actually again? she was in the slaughter of Roa-Elesia in what I think was the Sixth Ritual, but I don't know how much that was ago and how much time was Roa-Elesia around before getting killed by Arcueid.
    Last edited by ballinamon; September 4th, 2021 at 10:17 PM.

  8. #1108
    原初の一 The Original One MaxAkito's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2020
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    596
    JP Friend Code
    Ask me
    US Friend Code
    780,978,668
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    Does anyone know how to get this block on the flow chart?
    I don't remember how, but if it helps you it's not another scene, it's just a choice/option. My flowchart has that as just another empty line if that makes sense.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    can we stop with this meme
    not untill the mushroom walks on stage

  9. #1109
    世はまさにパンテオン Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Manaus, Brazil
    Age
    27
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    6,630
    JP Friend Code
    262.110.454
    Quote Originally Posted by peanuts View Post
    Does anyone know how to get this block on the flow chart?
    Just pick 100 instead of 10 or 1000.

  10. #1110
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    5,255
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxAkito View Post
    I don't remember how, but if it helps you it's not another scene, it's just a choice/option. My flowchart has that as just another empty line if that makes sense.
    NM. Got it. Thanks.

  11. #1111
    The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    38,394
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Btw, how old is Noel actually again? she was in the slaughter of Roa-Elesia in what I think was the Sixth Ritual, but I don't know how much that was ago and how much time was Roa-Elesia around before getting killed by Arcueid.
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  12. #1112
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    27
    Hmm, I was under the impression that Roa-Elesia was killed like a century ago.

  13. #1113
    アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,468
    Blog Entries
    1
    No, it was in, like, 2002 or smth
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly

  14. #1114
    Arc smiling while fighting is a miracle of the universe.
    Spoiler:




    That's my waifupost of the day.

  15. #1115
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    12,444
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Arc smiling while fighting is a miracle of the universe.
    FTFY
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

    Current FF XIV Progress (Patch 3.3)


    Mains:

  16. #1116
    Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Hmm, I was under the impression that Roa-Elesia was killed like a century ago.
    Ciel was born in 1976/1989 lol.

  17. #1117
    Black King Inuhanyou's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    NJ
    Age
    33
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    2,867
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake View Post
    Ciel was born in 1976/1989 lol.
    Ciel was redone to be my age as of 2021...now I feel old af



  18. #1118
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    Ciel was redone to be my age as of 2021...now I feel old af
    Everyone has a moment ara-ara onee-san characters become little sister characters.

  19. #1119
    死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Synaptic Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Age
    23
    Posts
    374
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    Arc smiling while fighting is a miracle of the universe.
    FTFY
    FTFTFY

  20. #1120
    'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2021
    Location
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    620
    Quote Originally Posted by Lake View Post
    Everyone has a moment ara-ara onee-san characters become little sister characters.
    Growing up is when your waifus become your daughterus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •