Page 58 of 200 FirstFirst ... 8485356575859606368108158 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    The glasses had an incredibly strong perscription, so Arc had to navigate through echolocation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    ...Also, is this implying that a successor-level DA is superior to Arc?
    This doesn't make much sense. Weren't elder one DAA the emergency rations for TAs? Or is this explaining that they became more powerful over the years?
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.
    For the priest, the golden princess was the one and only main heroine.
    Everyone else was unworthy of his respect, no matter how strong they were.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Quote Originally Posted by Dartz View Post
    This doesn't make much sense. Weren't elder one DAA the emergency rations for TAs? Or is this explaining that they became more powerful over the years?
    Those were the first DAs, then they rebelled against their creators, hunted them to near extinction for fun, and founded the DAAs.
    Last edited by Alfredo845; September 5th, 2021 at 02:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfredo845 View Post
    Those were the first DAs, then they rebelled against their creators, hunted them to near extinction for fun, and founded the DAAs.
    Arc killed most of them in the original, did that change? It's cool they buffed the DAs but sad we don't have the powerlevel of average TAs ;_;
    The priest was waiting for the arrival of the princess, who was only an enemy of all of them.

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Something I noticed, but it's kinda strange how you can have the scene where Arc barges into the classroom wearing those glasses and tries to be a teacher, and then later on during her and Shiki's date she still acts as if she had never seen what the interior of the school looks like.
    So far I haven’t found part where the script felt off, but I found many parts where the script would have felt off if had picked different choices. Either I’m very lucky with picking the canon choices or there are minute changes that don’t branch off into different scenes.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The only place I really felt like something was off in the script was a few times when they talked about Ciel's past, where it says "she joined the church at 13 and worked there for 5 years until now" and Shiki's like "but that doesn't add up!" even though that would make her 18, or Ciel saying she was surprised when she came back from the dead and Noel was now older than her even though Noel was already older than her to begin with, etc.

It really felt like Nasu went back and aged her down at the last minute so people wouldn't be turned off by her lying about her age and kinda just had to handwave it with "she was the world's most voluptuous 12 year old"

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    inb4 "becoming Roa aged her up and she only really stopped to think about it after coming back from the dead"

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

I mean, considering what he did to SHIKI, for Roa to age Ciel doesn't seem so far-fetched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Menwearpink View Post
    Dont think Gil yelling at you to become a uberman will get you a thousand blades unknown to life nor death.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    In the nasuverse the easiest way to find out who is the strongest is to have them fight. Whoever loses was the stronger one.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Arc killed most of them in the original, did that change? It's cool they buffed the DAs but sad we don't have the powerlevel of average TAs ;_;
    Don't know about average but
     過去、吸血衝動に負け暴走した低級の真祖を鎮めた事も一度ぐらいなら経験がある。
    by Mario.

Wow that's really cool. Isn't he only like 15? Doesn't this sort of imply there are still other TAs around?

Tsukihime 2 Prelude III

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wow that's really cool. Isn't he only like 15? Doesn't this sort of imply there are still other TAs around?
    Quote Originally Posted by also Mario
    「あーあ、ひでえもんだ。そこいらのグールと大差ねえじゃねえか。それでも最後の真祖かよ、姫様。ラウレン ティスのジジイが見たらさぞ失望するだろうぜ」
    So I guess not.
    It's kinda implied that Mario and his brothers are the same person somehow so I imagine it's more like an inherited memory thing (don't know if the mats clarify this, I haven't read them yet)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    So I guess not.
    It's kinda implied that Mario and his brothers are the same person somehow so I imagine it's more like an inherited memory thing (don't know if the mats clarify this, I haven't read them yet)
    There is very little on Mario in the mats.

Well, there is actually very little in the character profiles in general. He and his family will have to be unveiled some other time.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    The only place I really felt like something was off in the script was a few times when they talked about Ciel's past, where it says "she joined the church at 13 and worked there for 5 years until now" and Shiki's like "but that doesn't add up!" even though that would make her 18, or Ciel saying she was surprised when she came back from the dead and Noel was now older than her even though Noel was already older than her to begin with, etc.

It really felt like Nasu went back and aged her down at the last minute so people wouldn't be turned off by her lying about her age and kinda just had to handwave it with "she was the world's most voluptuous 12 year old"
    You also forget Roa taking her over at age 12 being specifically given as both 13 years ago and in 2001, and her birth year as 1989. Even at maximum meme the math wouldn't add up as the youngest she could be is 21. Just some appalling math.

No matter what some of the statements have to be ignored at least partially since the math doesn't add up at all.

The Roa-Elesia thing would have been fine if it was just a mental thing or if Roa had aged her up rather than like you said "the world's most voluptuous 12 year old". The has worked for the Church for 5 years kind of works as long as we assume that they respect child labor laws and didn't put her to work from 13 :V and then the Noel thing is a to thought the other was younger/older and never bothered to check.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Giulio View Post
    as long as we assume that they respect child labor laws and didn't put her to work from 13 :V
    Mario.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Don't think too much about numbers.

It certainly seems like Nasu didn't.

You guys don't even wanna get into Roa's age.

Italians don't have human rights unless they're born in Vatican City.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Don't think too much about numbers.

It certainly seems like Nasu didn't.

You guys don't even wanna get into Roa's age.
    Clearly Take just took all of Nasu's math classes for him. No wonder he holds onto their purse strings.
    Last edited by Giulio; September 5th, 2021 at 04:25 PM.

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    which means they don't have human rights period, since Vatican city is its own independent territory.

People who just know Noel for her melty trailer are in for a ride. There she sounds abolutely cute,and badass . Makes me thankful i got spoiled here so i still can hold her dear , but without a made up image. Btw, melty was always more lighearthed

I also wonder what she would do in sacchin rute? Unlike akiha and the maids, satsuki rute should be more near side , and the school should be important . Actaully, it should have been in this release. A part for "urban fantasy with action" and other for manor family drama , lol

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I know she's not actually a True Ancestor, but maybe smth like Meiren?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Dartz has been absent since Solomon so probably doesn't know who Yu is.

Speaking of her though, what was the distinction between her type of elemental and a real TA? Was it just that she can resist the impulse to drink blood or was there more?
    From what I remember of LB3, the NA translation at least, just outright calls her a TA instead of really making much distinction.