Page 72 of 200 FirstFirst ... 22626770717273747782122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    chance of noel gettin a less antagonistic role in sacchin rute? Hey, maybe they could do a meta bond because bullied girls
    Eh, just as possible that Noel is a major antagonistic figure because of those similarities and more importantly their differences.

She hates vampires after all, especially the weak ones, and a normal girl getting her life destroyed by them could set off all her buttons. Especially when it becomes clear that she's far more suited for this kind of life than Noel ever was. Shinji vibes are a major possibility is all I'm saying.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six OnesFleetingGlory's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    chance of noel gettin a less antagonistic role in sacchin rute? Hey, maybe they could do a meta bond because bullied girls
    Birth of new BAA gang is all I could think of.

Lol, that exactly waht i meant

To the other poster, you are not very off point, but a repeat of ciel rute would be lame. Noel have very specific reasons to resent Ciel , "she" destroyed her life , she is better at the job, satsuki does not, the only reason she would hate a girl who is a victim is because she is a vampire now, that only cold work if noel is never turned at all in her rute and just keeps the zealot persona , if she is turned again , them bonding is in the realm of possibility

Lol, that exactly waht i meant

To the other poster, you are not very off point, but a repeat of ciel rute would be lame. Noel have very specific reasons to resent Ciel , "she" destroyed her life , she is better at the job, satsuki does not, the only reason she would hate a girl who is a victim is because she is a vampire now, that only cold work if noel is never turned at all in her rute and just keeps the zealot persona , if she is turned again , them bonding is in the realm of possibility
    Well, that's what I was thinking of. If Noel doesn't get turned she'll basically be the Inspector Jarvet in this situation.

im not triying to whitewash Noel, bu i dont see her as a character absolutely beyond redemption, i dont thini shinji himself was.

Look at that face, lol, she could use some affection

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_u1g_DX...pg&name=medium

im not triying to whitewash Noel, bu i dont see her as a character absolutely beyond redemption, i dont thini shinji himself was.

Look at that face, lol, she could use some affection

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/E_u1g_DX...pg&name=medium
    I'm not saying she's beyond redemption, just that Satsuki may bring out the worst in her, if in a different way to how Ciel did.

Noel didn't hesitate to kill the other vampirized people as well as those who helped turn them. She probably would kill Sacchin on principal, or point Ciel in her direction if she exhibits the level of ability that she's not comfortable in dealing with. The fact that she feared getting the axe for being turned even when she hadn't technically done anything to warrant it gives me the impression its the Standard Operating Procedure.

I think Ciel even mentions it to Shiki after she does in Noel that its not uncommon of a thing for one to kill the other if they turn because they can't live without feeding on humans, although she states to Noel during their fight it isn't the fact that she turned into a vampire but the fact that she acted like one.

So yeah, she would probably murder her without hesitation. And if I had to pick a side, to protect the old Sacchin from the new one, I'm going to back the old one.

And this is coming from someone who sympathizes with Noel in spite of seeing how unstable she is.

I'm honestly more interested in seeing what Arache would intend to do with Sacchin if she has the potential to go all the way. And then see Shiki kill Arache because she's had it too good for too long.
    Last edited by Twi; September 22nd, 2021 at 08:33 PM.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Yeah, i admit you made sense. Hey, at least im not the only one who simpathizes with her

oh yeah, arach is other one whose role im interested to see in that rute. Satsuki really should have been in this release, her story is near side, not tohno manor sheaningans and that would have been a cool parallel with FSN

US Friend Code
    Actually, in OG Satsuki only becomes significant during Akiha's route, which is where Shiki confronts her as a vampire and kills her.

hum..true..but it was not "her " rute

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    isn't it sad that currently there's no empty seat for her in DAA.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    isn't it sad that currently there's no empty seat for her in DAA.
    Who, Sacchin? She'll probably end up killing one of the ones present, most likely Arach if she does turn out to be the main villain of her route.

US Friend Code
    The jury's still out whether Arach is actually DAA. No need for seat, Satsuki could just get the Roa treatment; qualified yet not acknowledged. Makes me wonder how her ending will play out.

Will Shiki try to find a way to cure her? Will he help her as a follower, turned or not, on the run from BA?
    Last edited by OnesFleetingGlory; September 23rd, 2021 at 12:06 AM.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    'so you're Roa's child? meh.'

that's also sad treatment for Sacchin.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Ya know, if Vlov is out for revenge against Arach and not Roa, could that mean he could appear in Far Side? I'd actually be excited for that just because I think there should be more links between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    His material profile lists "snakes" instead of "spiders" as his dislike.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Shit, there goes that idea...I guess he really might want revenge on Roa, even if Roa helped stabilize his Idea Blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Keep in mind he might want revenge on both of them. Someone had to teach him the technique after all and that wasn't necessarily Roa, even though he definitely developed it.

As for the DAA question, wasn't Roa only not part of the list because his goals were completely anathema to that of the Dead Apostle Ancestors?

US Friend Code
    I'm suggesting the idea in the off-chance she becomes DAA like Roa, so that it doesn't involve inheriting the Idea Blood. It's possible, but the problem is how she will withstand the Idea Blood's curse. Vlov managed to find loopholes, and it's still excruciating to him, so I don't think Sacchin find the idea appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    I'm suggesting the idea in the off-chance she becomes DAA like Roa, so that it doesn't involve inheriting the Idea Blood. It's possible, but the problem is how she will withstand the Idea Blood's curse. Vlov managed to find loopholes, and it's still excruciating to him, so I don't think Sacchin find the idea appealing.
    Vlov's problem was that he wasn't strong enough to withstand the curse ordinarily, forcing those loopholes to exist. Satsuki might not have the same issues, especially if Arach is allowed to get her hands on her. In fact that may be what Arach gave to Noel in the Ciel route, some simulacrum of an Idea Blood, which due to her lack of her potential caused... that. And who says Sacchin will voluntarily take it?
    Last edited by Base; September 23rd, 2021 at 01:23 AM.