Page 77 of 200 FirstFirst ... 27677275767778798287127177 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,540 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by OnesFleetingGlory View Post
    Who're the party members gonna be though?
    Ciel and Lorelei for sure.

I forgot to mention Satsuki route confirmation on the interview.
    no surprise actually but it's good to hear.

US Friend Code
    Isn't that just him saying "I'd like to do something different for Tsuki2 like maybe an open world RPG", not a hard confirmation?

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I wish I could read moonrunes....
    Never too late to learn. It’s not as if the game will be translated anytime soon, if Mahoyo is any metric

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I can read French, though, so I might yet read Mahoyo.

- - - Updated - - -

How advanced is the French grammar in the fan translation anyway?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Nanashi(kari)'s Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    MB Type Lumina stories will be pre or post Tsuki R.

Tsukihime 2 will an open world RPG.
    This reminds me of that time he joked on a dictionary entry many years ago that Tsukihime 2 would have gameplay similar to some old arcade game.
    Nice to see he is consistent in wanting it to be a actual game even after all those years.
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    My opinion is better than your opinion, so it isn't up for debate. Much like Daybit, I am simply correct, and that is the end of the discussion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gosserbam View Post
    I am not a shitposter at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Impressive argument.

Mine, however, is superior: you are dumb.
    Quote Originally Posted by chevkraken View Post
    And you want to be taken seriously?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ubergeneral View Post
    The planet is on fire.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirishima View Post
    GOT DICK? ANY PENIS? COCK DONATIONS?

Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Isn't that just him saying "I'd like to do something different for Tsuki2 like maybe an open world RPG", not a hard confirmation?
    of course.

but who knows, it's Type-Moon.

Quote Originally Posted by 4gamer
    Please tell us about the replacement for the Nero Chaos fight. I think he was one of the most iconic characters...
    Quote Originally Posted by Nasu
    At that time, Nero was introduced to counter the 'stereotypical image' of vampires, he was a very unlike-vampire vampire, so to speak. However, twenty years have passed and as a result of vampires appearing in many forms of entertainment, the actual 'vampire-like' (as in the old school sense) type actually diminished. So in that case, I thought that it was time to bring out the royal gothic and horror type once again.
    this guy

US Friend Code
    Is this the same interview where he says that if the game were to get a Steam release he'd want it to have Chinese and English options but that translating is hard

I saw people talking about that

yeah

also if it helps to ease the pain of Nerofriends, Nasu actually put thought into it and decided that Nero was too strong to be defeated first in the story
    next game will indeed include four routes
    none of them will be as flashy as Ciel's route, or so Nasu says so far.
    there is apparently a prototype of the doujin version of her route using the remake assets that BLACK worked on, unpublished
    Last edited by Crown; September 27th, 2021 at 02:16 AM.

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Is this the same interview where he says that if the game were to get a Steam release he'd want it to have Chinese and English options but that translating is hard

I saw people talking about that
    Well, the journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step I suppose...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    This was an extremely interesting interview. You can really feel the love for the remake. It seems like 'Tsukihime R' is just beginning.

Honestly a lot of interesting tidbits there. I'm pleased they decided to keep Fate and Tsukihime worlds firmly separated as two different types of settings.

Dartz will be happy. It's nice to know that Nasu has such a high opinion of Ciel and Arc lol.

Sacchin route is trending in JP twitter by the way.

also new debate about how Ciel is servant tier now.

Out of curiosity, if one wanted to learn Japanese, how would one go about doing that? Preferably for a low to non-existent price.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Anyways, here are some interesting tidbits from the interview:

- TYPE-MOON were planning on releasing Tsukihime in 2014, but most of their energies eventually turned to FGO. They sort-of restarted production on Tsukihime in 2017, but Takuechi and Nasu were still mostly busy at the time. By the summer of 2020 they returned to production in earnest.
    - Nero was replaced by Vlov for a few reasons. Mostly, Nero status as a special-case was inappropriate now that vampires like that are a dime-a-dozen. Also, Nasu considers Nero too strong to be a mere mid-boss type of character.
    - Arcueid's new outfits. The heat-resistance outfit was something Nasu and Takuechi came up with together, but the date clothes are something Takuechi just suddenly pushed into Nasu's lap.
    - Though they decided for newcomer voice actors for the main characters, they intentionally cast most of the other characters with veterans to offset this. Still, they are very happy with everyone's performances. Noto Mamiko's performance as Arach was originally even more energetic than the final product.
    - There's a reason why Shiki could destroy Roa's feet together with the corridor in the final battle of Arc route. Adding onto this, Nasu says that many surely thought it odd that there only was 1 ending to Arcueid route.
    - A lot of the stuff for the Church and Mage's Association was done in preparation for Tsukihime R, and was intended to come out together with it in 2014. But due to circumstances, Sanda's Case Files came out before Tsukihime R, so a lot of the stuff for the Church was never released despite the Mage's association parts being released.
    - Ciel's 7th Holy Scripture is a tank. There are many parts of it that have yet to be glimpsed. Ciel can use the weapon due to her incredible reserve of magical energy. Even among all the monsters in the Mage's Association, she is by far the one with the biggest capacity. That said, capacity is not all when it comes to magecraft.
    - It is usual to think of the True Ending as such, but Nasu hints that there is more to Ciel's Normal Ending than there is to the True Ending.
    - Vlov's story is not yet done. Of course, there are a few things more that will be revealed about him in Melty Blood, but his role in Tsukihime is not yet done.
    - The "Textures" that appear in FGO was a concept originally developed for Tsukihime R as an answer to the question of how to negate civilization on the planet's surface.
    - The difference between the Fate worlds and the Tsukihime world is whether Human Order is strong (Fate) or weak (Tsukihime). One could also think of it as the story of the Mage's Association (Fate) and the Holy Church (Tsukihime) as well.
    - There are additional plans for the Dead Apostle Ancestors. Though perhaps not directly, maybe 1/3rd of them will be introduced in Tsukihime.
    - Sasaki Shounen did the layouts/storyboards for the major fights in the Ciel Route (vs Vlov, vs Noel, Calvaria's Star).
    - Calvaria's Star is about as strong as Excalibur (though its usage is very different). It might be correct to think of it as one of the peaks of magecraft.
    - As for the Far Side routes, there will be 4 of them, including Satsuki. As for now, they have not entered production yet, but currently TYPE-MOON's focus are the climax of FGO part 2 and the Far Side of Tsukihime. None of the new routes will probably be as massive as Ciel Route, however.
    - They thought of doing a Steam port of Tsukihime R, but Nasu wants it to have a translation in that case. Getting the game translated to other languages is very difficult and has always been a hurdle for them putting out games in other regions.
    - There are no concrete plans for Tsukihime 2, but Nasu thinks he'd like it to be an open world RPG.
    Last edited by Petrikow; September 27th, 2021 at 03:23 AM.

US Friend Code
    I guess we can expect future content to flesh out the Church's structure similar to the Association's lords and departments.

- - - Updated - - -

Light novel series Ciel's Case Files coming soon

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    - They thought of doing a Steam port of Tsukihime R, but Nasu wants it to have a translation in that case. Getting the game translated to other languages is very difficult and has always been a hurdle for them putting out games in other regions.
    I bet one of the hurdles is using the Japanese voice actors.

Your not a TYPE MOON fan if you don't even own a TM Merch or haven't fapped to a TM character.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Sacchin route is trending in JP twitter by the way.

also new debate about how Ciel is servant tier now.
    I'd bet on Ciel in most cases. If she had Roa curse I'd probably bet on her in any case where the opponent can't trap her in another space.

Anyways, here are some interesting tidbits from the interview:

The difference between the Fate worlds and the Tsukihime world is whether Human Order is strong (Fate) or weak (Tsukihime). One could also think of it as the story of the Mage's Association (Fate) and the Holy Church (Tsukihime) as well.
    Also if the crimson moon is active or not. I always theorized that the main reason for the split(other than functional rules and thematic differences like horror vampire church vs Servant, humanity reafirmation etc) might just be that TA don't exist. I mean, the only reason CM can't revive is if Arcueid and the TA aren't around so maybe in Fate worlds he dies before the world uses him as a base.
    Last edited by Nanaya; September 27th, 2021 at 03:57 AM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Crown View Post
    ALL I FEEL IS RAGE

holy shit this interview just made my hate for FGO grow stronger
    Isn't 2014 a period of time when VN sales were steadily falling and all major VN publishers were transitioning to alternative products anyway? There could've been a much darker future where Near Side was published, and then Far Side got frozen together with Mahoyo 2, DDD3 and Girl Works.

Also of note: It's sold way better than they expected. They thought maybe 1 year for 100k copies.

There's a reason why Shiki could destroy Roa's feet together with the corridor in the final battle of Arc route.
    What is the meaning? Hmmmmmmm. You killed his girl for no reason. That may as well be ultimate sin in Shiki's mind.
    Last edited by Nanaya; September 27th, 2021 at 04:47 AM.

I find it funny they werent working on it for years until 2020,

I wonder how much of the remake was changed due to nasu getting "inspired" by the manga artist that made him change all of lb6