Page 80 of 200 FirstFirst ... 30707578798081828590130180 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 3986

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    kinda odd that interviewer mentioned the text volume but what Kinoko answered is about graphic visualization.

guess Kinoko himself doesn't know how much the text for red garden is going to be.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by aldeayeah View Post
    I mean, maybe the remade routes will be subdued, but IMO there's no way they won't go nuts with the Sacchin route
    Nasu's claim back in the olden days is that he couldn't release Satsuki's route because it was too perfect and it would overshadow all other routes, and I believe he has the moral duty to prove his words true.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    kinda odd that interviewer mentioned the text volume but what Kinoko answered is about graphic visualization.
    Volume isn't necessarily text volume. Images and animations also weight some good kilobytes.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post

Volume isn't necessarily text volume. Images and animations also weight some good kilobytes.
    yeah my bad, I misunderstood 分量 with 文量

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    You can pretty much make a satsuki game all by itself. You can already have 2 routes here. What if she stayed a human, you have the normal days that shiki may have lost. And 2nd route is the whole vampire arc for satsuki. Now the thing is how they will do this? Will shiki stumble upon a recently bit satsuki (in which she hasn't killed anybody yet or like canon where she had already lost herself?)

Nº 1 fan of the Best Book Gallereon's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    502781857 (NA server)
    I'm also really curious on how far they'll let Satsuki go when it comes to being a vampire.
    I can see it going a couple of ways, but I just hope it gives us some good insights into what it is like to "live" as a dead apostle.
    Last edited by Gallereon; September 28th, 2021 at 10:45 AM.
    My One True Waifu

That moment when you´re being shipped on the internet
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    You guys should get married.
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    For I think manafusion understands Gallereon better than any of us can expect to do.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallereon View Post
    I'm also really curious on how far they'll let Satsuki go when it comes to being a vampire.
    I can see it going a couple of ways, but I just hope it gives us some good insights into what it is like to "live" as a dead apostle.
    Back Alley Alliance Satsuki just has her drink nonlethal amounts of blood. Sometimes straight from the source, too... Also, while Vampire Noel is... sufficient, are we ever going to get even an Altrouge cameo?

Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    Back Alley Alliance Satsuki just has her drink nonlethal amounts of blood. Sometimes straight from the source, too... Also, while Vampire Noel is... sufficient, are we ever going to get even an Altrouge cameo?
    200 cc a week she said?

I mean, shiki cam allow satsuki to suck his blood and then just use his mystic eyes to purge himself of his vampirisation

JP Friend Code
    By request
    Blog Entries
    Doesn't Vlov demonstrate that a vampire can bite someone without the intention of turning them? In that case, the second part would be unnecessary.

Quote Originally Posted by celsius View Post
    If Saber and Shirou got married... Would that make Shirou the Queen of Britain?

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Doesn't Vlov demonstrate that a vampire can bite someone without the intention of turning them? In that case, the second part would be unnecessary.
    I dont think intenti is needed though, isn't it a biology thing? Wasn't Noel just a bad fit, though not sure why she didn't just go dead/ghoul instead? I mean, wasn't that the whole part where Mario lectures Arcueid after she tried to "playfully" bite Shiki (and almost actually did)

DAs need to inject their own blood to start trying to turn someone. And unless it's one of their first meal they're not going to do so by accident.

You think they will redo the whole Roa/SHIKI dynamic? And have SHIKI as a separate character completely? That was something that irked me in the original? Like WHAT happened in between or in the routes, which caused Roa to be superior or SHIKI to take over instead?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
    You think they will redo the whole Roa/SHIKI dynamic? And have SHIKI as a separate character completely? That was something that irked me in the original? Like WHAT happened in between or in the routes, which caused Roa to be superior or SHIKI to take over instead?
    Which simp you pull depends on which girl Shiki gets close to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Here is a thought. Why don't people realize that dead are being created? Bodies aren't found but isn't it strange that people are disappearing? Do vampires only target the homeless and those outside of societies eye or those without connections? I guess III rung and up can blend in but what about all the dead and ghouls that get killed by the dozens?

JP Friend Code
    nonexistant
    Gaia > Alaya in Tsuki so humanity is dumber.

4realtho, maybe, depending on the vampire they choose their victims or space them out enough not to raise suspicion? Once Roa activated, or was about to, ppl noticed the "serial murder case" pretty swiftly. Vlov's incineration of the hotel was noted too, though no one knew wtf happened.
    burn your dread you coward

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    Here is a thought. Why don't people realize that dead are being created? Bodies aren't found but isn't it strange that people are disappearing? Do vampires only target the homeless and those outside of societies eye or those without connections? I guess III rung and up can blend in but what about all the dead and ghouls that get killed by the dozens?
    They do note that people are disappearing, Satsuki's absence for example being noted, it's just that without a body, their disappearances can't be chalked up to the vampire killings. Therefore the ones without the compatibility to even become one of the Dead are the only ones being found.

As Satsuki also proved, a vampire is capable of destroying a body completely if they're so inclined. At the end of the day, people going missing is less suspicious to the general public than actual bodies turning up.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Nanaya's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Base View Post
    They do note that people are disappearing, Satsuki's absence for example being noted, it's just that without a body, their disappearances can't be chalked up to the vampire killings. Therefore the ones without the compatibility to even become one of the Dead are the only ones being found.

As Satsuki also proved, a vampire is capable of destroying a body completely if they're so inclined. At the end of the day, people going missing is less suspicious to the general public than actual bodies turning up.
    I guess that's true and about the Hotel@Tom. In a way it's a statement about humans I guess. No body no big deal and easy to avert your eyes I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Nanaya View Post
    I guess that's true and about the Hotel@Tom. In a way it's a statement about humans I guess. No body no big deal and easy to avert your eyes I guess.
    Plus, keep in mind that people going missing usually get found again. The only people who'd be initially concerned are the families, and maybe the police if they notice an above average number of people vanishing. The problem is when bodies start turning up because then you know you have issues.

Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post

Suge questions if Other Side of Red Garden can really fit all 4 routes when A Piece of Blue Glass Moon could only fit 2. Here Nasu explains that Ciel's route is special. It takes a lot of intense graphical power to show what happens when you get the most powerful being in Tsuki as your enemy, and Nasu couldn't hold anything back there. The other routes will be more subdued… Nasu hopes…

And then people on internet mistook resource-intensity for length and calculated the playtime of each route based on numbers that weren't given anywhere.
    So its just people going ham. Thats great to hear

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Honestly, the most intriguing part of the interview to me was this:

Mario is a character who is still hiding his secrets but Nasu already spread all the hints the player needs to figure everything out. In fact, Nasu already found (a) theory post(s) that got the answer completely right.

Note also that the interview was published on the 28th but actually held on the 8th.

With that information and a very convenient lack of costumers today, I could check every Mario theory tweeted up until the 8th and learn what Nasu was talking about here. The results were interesting. I was expecting to see multiple answers and not be sure which was right, but it turned out that while the posts were wildly different in amount and choice of evidence, most of them had the same conclusion, and many of the ones saying different things back then already evolved their theories in the direction of this unified answer we got. I'm very confident that what I'm posting here is the truth Nasu indirectly confirmed in the interview.

Spoiler:
    I'll start with Mario/Laurentis's backstory as laid out by the VN. Laurentis was a model cardinal of the Holy Church, considered to be the ideal candidate to be the next Pope if it weren't for one fatal flaw. Laurentis adopted over 20 sons or grandsons under a pretense of charity, but the adopted children looked too much like Laurentis himself for people to buy that, so the rumor spread that he was this lustful man ignoring his chastity vows to bang every woman he found. That's all that's openly said and all else is implied.

Mario's goal in Tsukihime is to find Roa and ask him about immortality, so he can either make his "(grand)father" Laurentis perfectly immortal, or remove his imperfect immortality (his curse of eternal youth). Roa's answer was that he became a vampire because it's impossible to get immortal while retaining his humanity, and the vulture who scavenged his documents and ignored this clearly written detail got what was coming to them.

Later in Roa's flashback talk with Nrvnqsr, Roa explain to his friend that he shifted his research subjected from the body to the soul because "the 'eternal youth' he was working with was retrogression itself". So the conclusion of the theories is that Mario and all of his older brothers are actually Laurentis himself aging backwards like Benjamin Button because he used Roa's eternal youth magecraft without caring about the drawbacks.

Most of the other bits of evidence presented around are mismatches in either time, relationships, and identity. Going over them one by one:

- Time: Mario is stated to be 12 but claims to be acquainted with Arcueid and to have experience pacifying a rampaging True Ancestor before, but those are both impossible because Arcueid's last activity was 13 years before. He also called the brother saved by Ciel a "brat not even on his 20s", which a very unnatural thing for 12-year-old younger brother to say. In the confrontation against Roa, he also talks about not having much time left to live, even though he's the youngest character here.

- Relationships: Arcueid and Ciel technically don't know Mario, but Mario talks to them like he knows them on a personal level, at least enough to recognize the huge changes in Arcueid's post-Shiki personality and say Ciel is "still merciless as always". He uses "reading his (grand)father's files" as an excuse for his knowledge, but Arcueid clearly recognizes him by the "familiar smell of a Laurentis child", and Ciel makes a point to compare him to the brother whose life she saved in their first encounter.

- Identity: The thing I found the most curious about Mario in my own playthrough of Arc's route was how his motivations were completely not about himself. He was fighting for his father's goal as if they were his own. His hatred and disappointment at Roa's answer felt personal like he was the one who depended on it. In my playthrough I though he just loved his father that much, but the theory reframes his portrayal into something a lot more natural. And then there's his conversation with Shiki on the Ciel Normal End that practically spells everything out:
    Mario: Once I go to my country, we'll never see each other again. I might introduce you to one of my younger brothers though.
    Shiki: Was that story about Senpai saving your brother real or not?
    Mario: We of the Laurentis family never forget each others grudges and gratitude. My shithead brother was practically telling me to prioritize his gratitude and help her.
    Shiki: But was that guy really your brother?
    Mario: The best people are sharp but know when to leave things unsaid.
    Miscellaneous extra evidence:
    - Mario is constantly stated to be 12, but his materials list his age as "12-14 (estimated)".
    - One of his dislikes is "the brother immediately before him", instead of the much more naturally worded "the brother immediately older than him".
    - Laurentis is retired and hidden from the public.
    - Laurentis is described as "human manipulator", which is something Mario's Piano Machine makes literal.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Spoiler:
    That is a lot, and it sort of reminds me of Orlocke Caesarmunde from Case Files and his Butterfly(?) Magecraft.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself