Page 96 of 200 FirstFirst ... 4686919495969798101106146196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,920 of 3984

Thread: Super Tsukihime Remake Spoiler Thread

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    If we're having a True Arc route and a Satsuki route, maybe both routes will follow a similar plot structure for a while, but will diverge near their climaxes with one, probably the Arc route, being more "complete" and encapsulating more of Near Side and Far Side. Personally, I'm hoping for some large scale turf war over Souya as everyone's plans collides in a big way, and maybe we'll see if Kohaku and Hisui can fight in non-MB scenarios without TATARI?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    If we're having a True Arc route and a Satsuki route, maybe both routes will follow a similar plot structure for a while, but will diverge near their climaxes with one, probably the Arc route, being more "complete" and encapsulating more of Near Side and Far Side. Personally, I'm hoping for some large scale turf war over Souya as everyone's plans collides in a big way, and maybe we'll see if Kohaku and Hisui can fight in non-MB scenarios without TATARI?
    Alternatively, we get a True Arc Ending ala the Ciel True Ending, meaning an additional bunch of hours of story that expand on what happened.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    That is very possible, especially considering how barebones the Arc route seemingly was in Blue Glass Moon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

was Saiki really just being polite by using 嬢 with HisuKoha
    something's fishy, i mean, he calls Akiha just Akiha without honorifics

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    currently most ridiculous theory of Saiki is he's actually Kohaku in disguise.

i don't think Nasu would pull off something like that, r-right?

that being said, this whole scene was pretty good; the laugh was creepy as fuck
    maybe he laughed because he's Kohaku
    Spoiler:

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Saiki became such a meme now that ppl will theorize anything about him.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    was about to just screenshot and post that.
    The fact Shiki points that out and asked if they're close is a "REMEMBER THIS FOR FAR SIDE" neon sign
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

every Saiki scene is a Far Side teaser
    I can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Saiki became such a meme now that ppl will theorize anything about him.
    I'm loving it tbh

So I've seen some people talk about there's a teaser about Arcueid being in the Far side remake in one of the Ciel-sensei lessons, but I missed that. Or some say it could even be foreshadowing a sequel?
    Anyone knows what's that about?

man, some twitter people talk about Noel in terms that would make hitler scared of her. Are these people newbies? If the category is.."nasuverse people who did f.....up things" she is not top 10

'You cannot escape your hunger, Warriors of Purgatory' ResidentSeagull's Avatar
    A comprehensive guide to living in the Balkans: Step 1) Leave
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    man, some twitter people talk about Noel in terms that would make hitler scared of her. Are these people newbies? If the category is.."nasuverse people who did f.....up things" she is not top 10
    Here's your problem right there.

danm right

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheSeaDragon View Post
    What? She's quite pleasing to my tastes, at least for a Hunter. Now, the vampire version is even better, but for me, that's a foregone conclusion. And yes, I already wrote in detail why. Here is an excerpt from that talk with Break:

Noel even says that "in the name of the Lord" are just convenient words... Well, at least, she's honest about it.
    Socrates does state that the wisest know that they do not know. Does that mean that the most moral are those honest about their selfishness?

Going back to my previous statement about those admitting their selfishness being the most moral, a more specific example is that I at least respect Noel more than Tanjiro (Kimetsu no Yaiba).
    Like I said, what I call "paladin's mercy" is worthless. Shedding a tear for an enemy that you yourself killed does nothing for that enemy. It's a self-delusion to make yourself seem better than a common murderer. Compared to that, it's better to have no mercy at all, just like Noel. That's also why I laugh at the ironic situation of the DHO. At this point, all 4 families have either faded into obscurity or reinvented themselves as specialized assassins, rather than demon hunters.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LegalLoliLover View Post
    What? She's quite pleasing to my tastes, at least for a Hunter. Now, the vampire version is even better, but for me, that's a foregone conclusion. And yes, I already wrote in detail why. Here is an excerpt from that talk with Break:

Noel even says that "in the name of the Lord" are just convenient words... Well, at least, she's honest about it.
    Socrates does state that the wisest know that they do not know. Does that mean that the most moral are those honest about their selfishness?

Going back to my previous statement about those admitting their selfishness being the most moral, a more specific example is that I at least respect Noel more than Tanjiro (Kimetsu no Yaiba).
    Like I said, what I call "paladin's mercy" is worthless. Shedding a tear for an enemy that you yourself killed does nothing for that enemy. It's a self-delusion to make yourself seem better than a common murderer. Compared to that, it's better to have no mercy at all, just like Noel. That's also why I laugh at the ironic situation of the DHO. At this point, all 4 families have either faded into obscurity or reinvented themselves as specialized assassins, rather than demon hunters.
    If you're saying that if you have to kill someone it's more honest to sadistically torture them rather than at least trying to do it mercifully then I'd have to say you have some pretty twisted sense of values.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Rather being honest about enjoying it vs. saying that you're doing it "for their own good".

"At least I admit It" is a coward excuse. Mercy is never wrong.
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    It might be, if the person herself was using it as an excuse. That's not what this is about. This is about me finding Noel more respectable than Tanjiro. Not about her using it as an excuse for anything. It's kind of like in 3 Kingdoms where Zhang Liao, who made a big speech about dying, ended up being spared. When making that speech, he was completely prepared to be executed at the end of it, but then Cao Cao made the call not to kill him... Unless you're saying that Zhang Liao was totally smart enough to psyche Cao Cao out like that using some sort of reverse psychology, which I believe to be unlikely.

Living Dead Girl
    this is one of the rare times it would have made more sense to say "I like her because I want to fuck her hyper loli form" lvl
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    and here we come across a curious instance of a prosaic carmen figuratum expressed on multiple semantic strata wherein the increase both of literary temperature as noted by the laterally expanding index and the cognitive fervour rendered in monolithic paragraphs crystallises a sense of spiralling delirium which textually imaged akin to sound waves on a vertical axis could be visually rendered as a sequence of high-energy sustained primal screams emanating thusly the following sentiment: "fuuuuck ooooooff graaand oooordeeer reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"

My point Is that reveling in your own cruelty is weak and stupid. You will just keep indulging in your own depravity whenever there is an occasion to do it.

Why the hell are you bringing up that unrelated 3 Kingdoms crap?
    Because you are too young. Or too stupid. Or both.